Everything else from lowball sale

Went to C2E2 with friends and got a bunch of free swag and these items

DSC00426.jpg

kidrobot Morbo, not the one I was hoping to get, but still nice

DSC00428.jpg

Speed drawing of Bunsen and Beeker from Danny Limor, pretty cool guy
Pass signed by Stephen Rannazzisi from The League

DSC00431.jpg

Got Autographs from Steven Yuen and Lauren Cohan from The Walking Dead. Did not know she had a British accent :drool:.

DSC00433.jpg

portrait drawing of Rose from Street Fighter. Waited in line forever to get Alvin Lee to draw this and it was well worth it. Got to see him draw other people's requests which was awesome.

Any CAGs know where to get a frame for this and which one would be a good one?

Also, get autographs from Shane West and the production guy I think from Nikita since Maggie Q could not make it :cry:

Cool pick ups.
Did you pay for your autographs?
I always wonder about that.
Hope to get some drawing at the phx con in may

[quote name='adriley313']Cool pick ups.
Did you pay for your autographs?
I always wonder about that.
Hope to get some drawing at the phx con in may[/QUOTE]

Nah. But did have to get there early to secure a ticket for the Steven Yuen and Lauren Cohan signing. Overall they were nice, especially Lauren, starting little convos with everyone at the signing.

[quote name='Potatoeman']That Rose sketch is ballin' outta control. Very cool![/QUOTE]

Sure is, just need to get a frame for it now.

[quote name='ZerotypeX']Nah. But did have to get there early to secure a ticket for the Steven Yuen and Lauren Cohan signing. Overall they were nice, especially Lauren, starting little convos with everyone at the signing.

Sure is, just need to get a frame for it now.[/QUOTE]
For frames try Michaels and if you wanna risk Wal Mart they have some decent ones.

At Phx Comic Con they charge you for autographs and pictures. PASS

Going Wednesday to my friend's house to buy the following games for $30. All are N64. Good deal or bad deal?

Games:

Milo's Astro Lanes
Resident Evil 2
F-Zero X
Star Fox 64
Army Men Sarge's Heroes 2
Castlevania
WCW/nwo revenge
Star Wars episode 1 Racer
South Park: Chef's Luv Shack
Bomberman 64: the second attack
South Park
Rampage 2
Turok 3
Yoshi's Story
Pokemon Snap
Hexen
Bio Freaks
Golden Nugget
Madden 2001
Wrestlemania 2000
War Gods
Dual Heroes (reported not working)
BattleTanx
Wave Race 64

So overall.... good deal for a collector? What about a flipper? Should I just offer him X amount of dollars for a couple of games (specify which.)Tell me your thoughts and the max/min you would pay for the lot of games.

[quote name='adriley313']For frames try Michaels and if you wanna risk Wal Mart they have some decent ones.

At Phx Comic Con they charge you for autographs and pictures. PASS[/QUOTE]
I've had to pay for an autograph before. It's usually not worth it if you have to buy the photo from them to sign, since that's where they really gouge you, but if you have something with you that you want signed it's not usually that bad, at the very least it's less then the ebay value later.

[quote name='ryuk1214']Going Wednesday to my friend's house to buy the following games for $30. All are N64. Good deal or bad deal?

Games:

Milo's Astro Lanes
Resident Evil 2
F-Zero X
Star Fox 64
Army Men Sarge's Heroes 2
Castlevania
WCW/nwo revenge
Star Wars episode 1 Racer
South Park: Chef's Luv Shack
Bomberman 64: the second attack
South Park
Rampage 2
Turok 3
Yoshi's Story
Pokemon Snap
Hexen
Bio Freaks
Golden Nugget
Madden 2001
Wrestlemania 2000
War Gods
Dual Heroes (reported not working)
BattleTanx
Wave Race 64

So overall.... good deal for a collector? What about a flipper? Should I just offer him X amount of dollars for a couple of games (specify which.)Tell me your thoughts and the max/min you would pay for the lot of games.[/QUOTE]

That's a lot of games for $30. It depends, its your friend and he's offering you all that for $30 so I'd take it.

If you're really worried about the value, Bomberman 64 the second attack is fairly rare and worth at least $30, usually more.

[quote name='Potatoeman']That's a lot of games for $30. It depends, its your friend and he's offering you all that for $30 so I'd take it.

If you're really worried about the value, Bomberman 64 the second attack is fairly rare and worth at least $30, usually more.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I suppose. I do owe him for giving me his Conker's Bad Fur Day for my Batman arkham city that I got for $10. Lol, speaking of that, now I have 4 copies of conker's: 2 carts, a cart and manual, and a complete with players guide. Plus, every single cart is minty up the wazoo. How's that for my tribute to the best game ever made?

Took a long road trip and after hitting up several gamestops,pawn shops and flea markets I got not much but some good stuff.

Sakura Wars is still sealed. Everything but Xenoblade is going up for trade.

IMG_20120417_162636.jpg

IMG_20120417_162606.jpg

Went to pick up my $10 Darksiders from Best Buy that I ordered online and found Dragon's Peak while I was there. Used the $20 I got back from buying ME3 to get Dragon's Peak. SO SOUPED.

Suprised to see this on my desk from the UPS man, since they cancelled the payment from Gamestop. Still havent got the one from Amazon so I will be selling one of them.

545120_10150679276765924_626475923_9532024_658828658_n.jpg

Also got this from my friend for $20. Sealed. He bought them off Cl and then didnt want them so I offered him $20. Not into pricey headphones but could not say no to $20. Already checked they are not bootleg. But dont think I like them. Maybe to my lowball they go

540551_10150679057410924_626475923_9531403_489612340_n.jpg

Also thx to a friend got my comic con passes for me and a friend for $25, saved $30.

[quote name='Ferrari Racer']
2012-04-17153333.jpg

Official Microsoft Xbox 360 racing wheel. $25 and it works great :D Love the force feedback on this![/QUOTE]

Want.

[quote name='adriley313']Suprised to see this on my desk from the UPS man, since they cancelled the payment from Gamestop. Still havent got the one from Amazon so I will be selling one of them.

Also got this from my friend for $20. Sealed. He bought them off Cl and then didnt want them so I offered him $20. Not into pricey headphones but could not say no to $20. Already checked they are not bootleg. But dont think I like them. Maybe to my lowball they go

Also thx to a friend got my comic con passes for me and a friend for $25, saved $30.[/QUOTE]

I need a new pair to wear while running and shooting hoops, how much are you lookin for on the earbuds? :drool:

Damn, Beats for $20 is an amazing deal considering what they go for retail wise. Granted, Beats are extremely overrated, but that's still a good deal.

[quote name='PocketIguodala']I need a new pair to wear while running and shooting hoops, how much are you lookin for on the earbuds? :drool:[/QUOTE]

$40 shipped.
Has all the stuff.
Was gonna throw them in my lowball.

[quote name='adriley313']$40 shipped.
Has all the stuff.
Was gonna throw them in my lowball.[/QUOTE]

Awwww, I would've jumped on that any other time but I just realized how low on cash I am and I still gotta worry about my girlfriend's prom next weekend and then a date for our 2 years the weekend after. Thank you, though! Thats an amazing price for those! If they're still in your lowball in a few weeks I'll be sure to message you. ;)

[quote name='adriley313']$40 shipped.
Has all the stuff.
Was gonna throw them in my lowball.[/QUOTE]

I have a friend who will take those. I'll shoot you a PM

Oh, crap, I guess you're right. Sorry, I didn't see that little "$25" at the bottom of the picture. Well, I still say it's worth it for the awesome gun; I'm sure you'll get a kick out of it. But just so you know, once you put it together, it doesn't come fully apart. You can split it in half so it'll fit back in the box, but you'll have to remove part of the packaging.

No video games.....

IMG_20120419_142032.jpg

How bad are these headphones? I made fun of a student of mine who had these and she bought me a pair! lmfao.

IMG_20120419_174914.jpg

I miss my Epic 4G Touch already (even though they are almost the same) but Sprint sucks so bad!

[quote name='gpgorbosjr']No video games.....

How bad are these headphones? I made fun of a student of mine who had these and she bought me a pair! lmfao.
[/QUOTE]

She must hate you if she bought you Coby.

[quote name='adriley313']She must hate you if she bought you Coby.[/QUOTE]

LOL....no she actually likes me......it was a joke buy because I took hers and was making fun of them....think she actually gets them for free somehow.

EDIT: What is sad is I tried them and they play better than what I have now! I had bought a reallll cheap pair to hold me over after my Zune ones broke.

^Yeah those headphones get some decent reviews for what they are. I had a pair and I liked them but the casing broke on one of the speakers and I couldn't glue it back together. I go through headphones like mad.

IMG_20120419_235333.jpg

$70 for everything at a little game shop in Jax. Haven't ever found much there but it was a good day to stop, apparently.

[quote name='gpgorbosjr']How much you get the .hacks for? Good condition?[/QUOTE]

I got the first one, like new for $12.99 on Amazon, I got part 2 for $22.xx like new on amazon, part 3 for $25 sealed on amazon, and part 4 for $31.49 at like new at gamestop, it still had the seal on the top of the case, but had the plastic rap removed. Theyre all complete with the games, manuels, and anime disks. Im in the process of aquiring all 3 G.U.'s, I'll post a picture when I do.

I haven't updated this in...forever, so I'm just going to post my main pickups from the last couple months. Which really isn't much.

DSC04889.jpg

Picked this up in February. $20 new at Barnes and Noble. May I just comment on how absolutely brilliant this book is? I mean, it's just.....such an amazing book. Definitely recommend it to everyone. JOhn Green is an excellent author.

DSC04884.jpg

Mass Effect 3 bought at launch for $80.
Borderlands GS sale from a week ago for $20.
HDMI cable for $3 or $4, don't remember.
And the Toshiba 42" 1080p HDTV was free thanks to an awesome uncle who had more tv's than he needed.

Had another good day.
IMG_20120420_145408.jpg

Phantasy Star from a CAG (thanks Postaboy!), complete but untested, for $15. Just put it in and it worked like a charm. Cart and manual are a bit worn but the case is in great shape. Other two were $3 each at a thrift I stopped at on the way to the bank. Kings Quest IV floppys and Terminator Sega CD, which is basically a replacement longbox.

Edit: Or not, seems to be semi-valuable...

I saw gamestop had a Witcher Dark Edition in stock 20 miles away from me and finally decided to get it today. Good thing I did! I stopped at the walmart next door and they had an enormous clearance section of video games, which is where I got the 4 Wii games you see.. SWOTR was from a goodwill for 3.99 and the Xenoblade artbook was from an awesome gamestop manager that was able to get one for me.

E16pD.jpg

Received a package from dv8cag. A small packages but included some nice items.

IMAG0035-1.jpg

Gundam Unicorn game. (really don't know when, if ever I will actually play a gundam game...

Dream C Club Mahjong! This has got to be the best game EVER! Mahjong with the girls of Dream C Club, what's not to like!?

A Seiko watch. While not expensive, it has one of the better in house movement and is classy and handsome while still have a little sparkle. Didn't spend time on setting up the photo so it doesn't do it justice, but the dial is really nice looking and depending on how the light hits it, shows off different color and BLING!

The blue stitching also add some personality to the watch. Very nice and I am extremely happy. Watching it sit in the watch auto winder doing its thing makes me happy :)

Seiko_SARB065.jpg

2012-04-20_20-09-49_55.jpg

Borderland was in my last post, $19.99 from Amazon
College Hoops 2K6 for $1.99 from Gamestop
NBA Live 06 for $1.99 from Gamestop
Madden 06 was from Goozex
Madden 07 was $0.49 from a local game shop
Madden 08 was $0.99 from a local game shop
Jackass 2 was $1.99 from the local game shop
Rescue Me Season 2 was $4.99, also from the local game shop

Also have Oblivion and All Pro Football 2K8 coming in soon :D

Nice pickup coolsteel, I love Vanquish! I hope you enjoy it too.

Really enjoying Resident Evil Revelations! Need a circle pad pro for it though since the controls are kinda wonky. B2G1 free so Catherine was the free game back when Gamestop had it on sale. :)

stele003.jpg

Traded Twisted Metal to a friend for DMC Collection, and I'm loving The Witcher 2! So glad it came to consoles.

stele004.jpg

I'm a total sucker for Steelbooks and just had to get the Resident Evil ones since Walmart is selling them for ~$8 each :D Absolutely love the Lightning Steelbook too

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back