The Official CAG December 2011 Pick-Ups Thread "Santa's Got a Brand New Bag" Edition

Man, it feels like this Christmas is literally just me getting everything I want and nothing else.

IMG_0157.jpg

Some Threadless hoodies for around $90 total.

IMG_0155.jpg

Samurai 7 (blu) - $17.49
Basilisk (blu) - $14.99
Gurren Lagann vol. 2 - $9
RAGE - $16.86
Star Ocean: The Last Hope - $14.99
Golden Sun: Dark Dawn - $8
Dragon Quest V - $16.97
PDP Versus controller - $17.71
Majin and the Forsaken Kingdom - $8.10

I recieved my Ninja Five-O today. Good news is that is totally legit. Bad news is that it isnt in perfect condition as advertised. There is dicoloration on the front right corner. There is a Gamestop sticker on the back and there is a cut on the top flap. I contacted the seller and he knocked $4 off. Still, for $40 shipped. I got a really good deal.

SAM_0925.jpg

SAM_0926.jpg

SAM_0927.jpg

Most of this stuff is from last week, but I keep forgetting to post it...

I'm not used to getting so many PS3 games:
201112pickups10.jpg

3rd Birthday cloth poster:
201112pickups11.jpg

BioShock 2 Special Edition, Silly Bandz for DS (it's actually a fun game; a lot like Angry Birds), two $25 GameStop gift cards from surveys, and two vouchers for free entrees at Panda Express (sent to me after I complained):
201112pickups12.jpg

[quote name='Squarehard']A complete one for $40 is a steal.[/QUOTE]

A sealed one for $26 like I got is even more of a steal. :D

Also high five & Congrats Tempius. Welcome to the Five-O club :D :D :D

picture.php

picture.php

More pickups for me:

82ba81f6.jpg

Actually got this in last week. Been playing since early access. Great game, just wish it worked on a Mac (the only reason I even log into my PC is this and a few other games on Steam that are PC only).

77b5a585.jpg

FINALLY back with the iPhone. Took an Android break, went back to my iPhone 4 and that broke, tried out WP7 for a while, then last week my early upgrade became available. So I hopped right back with the iPhone 4S. Loving it!

4s_case.jpg

I've had every iPhone since release, always ran them naked. But dropping my 4 and shattering the screen made me not want to go through that again. So I got this slick bumper + screen protection + back glass protection. I love how it looks and feels. Perfect!

e62cc348.jpg

Only $5 on XBLA. Great price for a great classic!

fbdfa6b8.jpg

Half off on XBLA. I was going to buy this full price at launch but had too much on my plate at the time, couldn't pass it up at half off, definitely a great shmup!

c9c484ee.jpg

Also half off on XBLA. Saw this at PAX East this year, looked great, sounded great. Totally missed the full release, then saw it was on sale for one day so I had to get it.

[quote name='ZxT Vendetta']
Also high five & Congrats Tempius. Welcome to the Five-O club :D :D :D
[/QUOTE]

:bow: Thank you, thank you. It is a honor. I would like to thank CAG for making this all possible! :bow:

My Christmas Haul:

An Inter Milan replica shirt
Official Brazil national team jacket
20 bucks
An electric razor
Heineken and doritos (joke gift) :D

I'm excited to see pictures of your guys' Christmas hauls! Now that everything from Best Buy is here, I think I'll take some pictures when I get a chance. Unless I go out and get myself a Kindle Fire with some of the money I got.

Merry Christmas!
0aaebc6b.jpg

Community Season 1 & 2, Band of Brothers/The Pacific BluRay Boxset
9393ca5e.jpg

Gears of War 3, Battlefield 3, Arkham City, inFamous 2, 12 month gold membership
f4abc45c.jpg

Clash of Kings, Anthony Bourdains Book

I also got some gift cards, clothes, a jacket, and some candy

Pretty damn good haul this year!

picture.php

:3ds: Nintendo 3DS console
:3ds: Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D
:3ds: Starfox 64 3D
:360: Goldeneye: Reloaded
:360: Dead Island
:wii: Zelda: Skyward Sword Limited Edition
:dvd: Pirates of Silicon Valley
Steve Jobs biography

picture.php

3 Foo Fighters shirts! :bouncy: :applause: :D

Not pictured:

Foo Fighters Blizzcon mousepad
Foo Fighters White Limo matchbox limo
Puzzle Agent and Puzzle Agent 2 from Telltale website
Gift cards/cash

Christmas haul (games and electronics):

Zune HD 16 GB (new)
Rayman Origins (360)
Sonic Generations (360)
Halo Anniversary
1600 MS Points

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

December has been quite good to me.

2011-12-26_14-00-30_642.jpg

Gift from Secret Santa.

2011-12-28_12-47-22_544.jpg

Best Buy/Gamefly pickups.

2011-12-28_12-46-53_474.jpg

DQIX from Best Buy, and Mega Man 7 somehow from Goozex; I haven't been matched for anything in months, and now this of all things!

Dec16buys2011.jpg

More RightStuf anime and manga. Got Pandora Hearts Premium Edition 2, Now and Then Here and There, Pandora Hearts manga, Tears to Tiara, and Tsubasa OVA collection.

Dec20buys2011.jpg

New PS3 remote (so I can use on my 3DTV and PS3), 3D Glasses for the PS 3D TV, and Guin Saga Part 1 & 2.

Dec25gets2011B.jpg

My small amount of Christmas gifts.

Dec27buys2011.jpg

I got a LittleBigPlanet mug, Kingdom Hearts bookmark (found at the bookstore at BWI Airport), and Fairy Tail part 2.

Dec28buys2011.jpg

More stuff from RightStuf. My Bride is a Mermaid Part 1 & 2, Oh! Edo Rocket Part 1 & 2, and Tsubasa season 2.

[quote name='lmz00']That's probably more games than I've bought in the last 2+ years.[/QUOTE]

Yeah but you have those Super Nintendos. :drool:

Edit: Also, in my defense, one stack of those is from last month.

/notmuchbetter

picture.php

Blu's. My BB had the PJ20 Blu-ray marked at the wrong price. Snagged it for $15 :D
Had to get the Goonies from Amazon for $15 and snagged the MI Series for $20 at BB

picture.php

Didn't get a low # but the Journal is pretty damn cool and plus Nolan North signed it. I got Persona 2 as a gift but got a gift receipt with it so I paid $10 more and got 2 pts cards, which will be used on any good upcoming deals and/or some DLC I need for some games.

picture.php

B2G1F was good to me. Everything here from gamestop except Ico/SOTC (K-Mart for $20). Back To The Future was new since it was only $10.

picture.php

Gamefly, Gamestop, Best Buy.

picture.php

Best Buy stuff. Very happy to get SpaceMarine for $10 after the @gamer coupon. A few of these are doubles but are probably going to a friend. LA Noire guide for a penny but that is going to my buddy since I already have a copy of it.

picture.php

Blu's. My BB had the PJ20 Blu-ray marked at the wrong price. Snagged it for $15 :D
Had to get the Goonies from Amazon for $15 and snagged the MI Series for $20 at BB

picture.php

Didn't get a low # but the Journal is pretty damn cool and plus Nolan North signed it. I got Persona 2 as a gift but got a gift receipt with it so I paid $10 more and got 2 pts cards, which will be used on any good upcoming deals and/or some DLC I need for some games.

picture.php

B2G1F was good to me. Everything here from gamestop except Ico/SOTC (K-Mart for $20). Back To The Future was new since it was only $10.

picture.php

picture.php

Best Buy stuff. Very happy to get SpaceMarine for $10 after the @gamer coupon. A few of these are doubles but are probably going to a friend. LA Noire guide for a penny but that is going to my buddy since I already have a copy of it.[/QUOTE]

Pics or it didn't happen! :p

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Best Buy stuff. Very happy to get SpaceMarine for $10 after the @gamer coupon. A few of these are doubles but are probably going to a friend. LA Noire guide for a penny but that is going to my buddy since I already have a copy of it.[/QUOTE]
Am I the only one that's not seeing pictures?

[quote name='doodmandood']Yes.

No. Where the hell are the photos?
[/QUOTE]

It's weird, when I replied to his post, I can see the images are in there but they don't show up on the post for me.

bread's done
Back