The Official CAG February 2011 Pick-Ups Thread "Hungry, Hungry, Hippos Edition"

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='doodmandood']I want a Micro so bad.

They are like the best thing.[/QUOTE]

You should definitely hit up gamestop, 34.99 for a micro + $5 for a 1 year warranty.

Now their selection of GBA games was actually pretty awesome at the one I hit up, but their prices are horrid as expected. :cry:

I went in to Gamestop today on a whim and found that someone seems to have dropped off their entire collection of PS2 games. I've got them holding Rule of Rose at 20 for me, and there are a few others I've still got to check prices on, but I'm fairly certain are with a bit of coin. Can't wait till tomorrow when I get my paycheck, should have a nice little flip on some of this.

Here's a few pickups I've got in the last week or so:

814043351_photobucket_39062_.jpg

Just got these in today wheee.

814043351_photobucket_39063_.jpg

Some stuff from Lowballs/Trades

814043351_photobucket_39064_.jpg

Random shtuff from a fellow CAG

814043351_photobucket_39065_.jpg

Almost done with my PS1 RPG collection... or at least getting there...

814043351_photobucket_39066_.jpg

Valentine's day present... best character EVER.

*:ps3:Red Dead Redemption(new/sealed)-$20 shipped after GS $10 off glitch
*:ps3:Red Dead Redemption Undead Nightmare(used with a few scratches unfortunately)-FREE(after returning some games from a GS.com glitch):lol:
*:ps3:Black Ops-$22.49 after Buy New Game Get Used Game 50% off sale @ GS(but they sent me a DEFECTIVE one, which I had to swap out in store:bomb:)

:ps3: System bundle w/ Ratchet & Clank: A Crack In Time and Singstar Dance from Amazon's Warehouse Deals-used/like new-$225.97 total

:ps3: Black Friday system bundle w/ Uncharted 2, Karate Kid remake and Pixel Junk Shooter voucher from AWD-used/like new$225 shipped

I'm hoping this bundle is actually in like new condition and not like the family bundle I had to send back that was a pos that was missing the games and controller and the system was broken.

[quote name='The Punisher']Cool dolls. What game is that girl from with the pink hair???[/QUOTE]

Figures! Not Dolls! My user name is not Chuplayer!!! Thank god.

That is just a variant of KOS-MOS from Xenosaga

I love KOS-MOS. Been thinking of commissioning a glassblower to make a KOS-MOS fishbowl for a while. But I don't have enough disboable income for it at the moment.

[quote name='ZxT Vendetta']Figures! Not Dolls! My user name is not Chuplayer!!! Thank god.

That is just a variant of KOS-MOS from Xenosaga[/QUOTE]

My bad. Action Figures. I think those are cool. The only figure I have is DBZ from Burger King, Yoda attack of the clone in package, Gundam and Transformers 25th prime that came out in 2004. I never seen these at Toys R us or any other places.

I saw on another post of everyone collection of Figures and dolls. This one CAG had many dolls. I just didnt know that your Xenosaga is a figure and not a doll. I never play Xenosaga, but have played Xenogears (i know it's not in the series). Again, my bad.

[quote name='The Punisher']My bad. Action Figures. I think those are cool. The only figure I have is DBZ from Burger King, Yoda attack of the clone in package, Gundam and Transformers 25th prime that came out in 2004. I never seen these at Toys R us or any other places.

I saw on another post of everyone collection of Figures and dolls. This one CAG had many dolls. I just didnt know that your Xenosaga is a figure and not a doll. I never play Xenosaga, but have played Xenogears (i know it's not in the series). Again, my bad.[/QUOTE]

It is all good man. No harm done. Every CAG when you mention dolls thinks of this very very odd CAG...

[quote name='ZxT Vendetta']It is all good man. No harm done. Every CAG when you mention dolls thinks of this very very odd CAG...[/QUOTE]

I was thinking the same thing when looking at your post

[quote name='moop2001']Some thrift store finds (thanks for the marker pricing Goodwill!) All for about $60
IMG_0936.jpg

How abut this weird thing in a thrift store?
IMG_0937.jpg

Here's the plaque on it:
IMG_0939.jpg

When I was opening this I expected to find some type of Game Boy. Imagine my surprise when this little fella popped out. I had never played it before and I need to replace the internal battery it's kinda cool.
IMG_0940.jpg
[/QUOTE]

what is the bronze discy pocketwatch looking doodad in the frame?

My Latest Pick Ups
IMG_0055.jpg

IMG_0056.jpg

:ds:Lufia: Curse of the Sintrels- CAG Trade
:ds:Ghost Trick: Phantom Detective-CAG Trade
:ds:Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky- CAG Trade
:ds:Magical Starsign- Sealed, CAG Lowball
:ds:Lock'S Quest- $5 gohastings.com
:ds:Disgaea DS- Friend
:ds:Radiant Historia- $30 Amazon
:ds:New Super Mario Bros- CAG Trade

:360:Bayonetta- CAG Trade
:360:Enslaved- $18 Amazon
:360:Blur- $21 Amazon
:360:Star Wars:TFU- $8 gohastings.com

The Prodigal Mage- Karen Miller- $6 Borders closing

[quote name='Freemason']what is the bronze discy pocketwatch looking doodad in the frame?[/QUOTE]

A light reflection. The auction for it has one more day to go.

The Amazing Spider-Man: Died In Your Arms Tonight
The Amazing Spider-Man: Red-Headed Stranger

2hgdaad.jpg

Fortune & Glory: A True Hollywood Comic Book Story
Spider-Man and Black Cat: Evil That Men Do

e17vuu.jpg

The Strain by Guillermo Del Toro and Chuck Hogan
John Dies At The End by David Wong

i2qb2t.jpg

"Angel" Spike Puppet Plush Replica (#1,430/5000; pardon the glare)
le1b5.jpg

:psp: Dissidia: Final Fantasy Limited Edition - $52.12 (ebay)
:xbox: Shenmue 2 - $14.50 (ebay)
:ps2: Front Mission 4 - $6 (craigslist)
:gc: Custom Robo - $6 (craigslist)
:ds: Radiant Historia - $0 (amazon - promo credit)
:ds: Dragon Quest VI: Realms Of Revelation - $0 (amazon - promo credit)
:psp: Ys I & II: Chronicles - $0 (amazon promo credit)
:psp: Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII Limited Edition - ~$45 (amazon uk)
PS1 Arc The Lad: Collection - $56 (ebay)
:psp: Tactics Ogre: Let Us Cling Together (Premium Edition) - $38.76 (zavvi)
:psp: Jeanne D'Arc - $0 (amazon - promo credit)
:ds: Mario & Luigi: Bowsers Inside Story - $.54 (amazon - promo credit)
:wii: Super Mario All-Stars (Limited Edition) - $0 (amazon - promo credit)
:360: Fallout: New Vegas (Collector's Edition) - $13.82 (amazon - promo credit)
:ps2: Arc The Lad: End Of Darkness - $0 (amazon - promo credit)
:ps2: Arc The Lad: Twilight Of The Spirits - $8 (CAG)
:xbox: Doom 3: Resurrection Of Evil - $8 (CAG)
:xbox: Doom 3 (Collector's Edition) - $9 (amazon)
:360: Dead Space - $16 (ebay)
Dragon Quest VI Guide - $0 (amazon - promo credit)
:dvd: Dragon Ball season 4/5/Movie Pack - $0 (amazon - promo credit)
:dvd: Mobile Suit Gundam F-91 (Special Edition) - $8 (ebay)
:br: Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood Volume 3 (Blu) - $0 (amazon - promo credit)

Sorry, too many things to take pics of lol

[quote name='Squarehard']Lol@Spike puppet.

Do you actually have the Angel puppet from the episode?[/QUOTE]

Nah. Spike is my favorite television character of all time so I just bought him. I also have five or six different action figures of him. I'm a Spike fanatic.

Also, got some more stuff in the mail today:

iconbluraypng.png
Let Me In
icondvdpng.png
Spider-Man: Complete Season One
iconps3.gif
Uncharted: Drake's Fortune

2q9wcp2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='PopcornBandit']Nah. Spike is my favorite television character of all time so I just bought him. I also have five or six different action figures of him. I'm a Spike fanatic.
[/QUOTE]

I guess that means you hate Angel. :D

[quote name='Squarehard']I guess that means you hate Angel. :D[/QUOTE]

Haha, I actually do like Angel, just not as much as Spike
icon12.gif
. I do have to admit though that I much preferred "badass" Spike and "funny" Spike to "Buffy's bitch" Spike. My list of the main/recurring Buffy/Angel characters in order of most liked to least liked would go something like this:

Spike
Faith
Wesley
Angel
Groosalugg
Lorne
Xander
Anya
Fred
Buffy
Drusilla
Darla
Giles
Gunn
Willow
Cordelia
Connor
Dawn

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='lmz00']The bars are there because you held the phone upright, instead of the "proper" way (horizontally) for video. Congrats on the find.[/QUOTE]

ahh gotcha. and thanks!

[quote name='anime5ever']
5484316224_d8ef87ba1e_z.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Ivy the Kiwi. What is that game? Is it a side scroller? I'm interested now in looking for a copy.

2w2LE.jpg

Saints Row 2 CE
Two Worlds 2 Royal Edition (sealed)-$89.99

RDRLE.jpg

RDR Limited Edition (sealed)-$22
RE5 CE-$30
MP Trilogy (sealed)-$50
Bulletstorm-$40 after RZ certs

TPLE.jpg

Game & Watch Collections 1 & 2-$30
Turning Point CE (missing bonus disc)-$7

mvc3.jpg

MvC3 SE (sealed)-FREE (birthday gift)

zeldabox.jpg

Double Dragon (Genesis, Complete)-$15
Zelda:LTTP (box/inserts only, I told them to keep the game cuz I hate Zelda)-$6

[quote name='Segasonic01']

zeldabox.jpg

Zelda:LTTP (box/inserts only, I told them to keep the game cuz I hate Zelda)-$6[/QUOTE]

I'm so confused

Ive been a bit behind posting these pickups, i have more to post but havent uploaded my pics yet.

main.php

New "Acceptable" 320gb PS3 Move Bundle from Amazon Warehouse Deals for $274.99 to replace my dead 60gb. Also Sold of the Move Bundle for $80 to make it and even better deal.

main.php

Additional Active Sensors from EA for $19.99 and the Fitness Kit from Best Buy for $16.99.

main.php

Hyperdimension Neptunia Premium with Pre-Order Cards from NIS.

main.php

Mimana from Amazon for $12.99, Assassins Creed Bloodlines for $11.88 from TRU, DJ Max Fever and Phantasy Star Portable for 6.98 from TRU as well. Some Blu Rays from Best Buy and some 1600 Point Cards from BB for $17.99

[quote name='Layd Dly']Ive been a bit behind posting these pickups, i have more to post but havent uploaded my pics yet.

main.php

New "Acceptable" 320gb PS3 Move Bundle from Amazon Warehouse Deals for $274.99 to replace my dead 60gb. Also Sold of the Move Bundle for $80 to make it and even better deal.

main.php

Additional Active Sensors from EA for $19.99 and the Fitness Kit from Best Buy for $16.99.

main.php

Hyperdimension Neptunia Premium with Pre-Order Cards from NIS.

main.php

Mimana from Amazon for $12.99, Assassins Creed Bloodlines for $11.88 from TRU, DJ Max Fever and Phantasy Star Portable for 6.98 from TRU as well. Some Blu Rays from Best Buy and some 1600 Point Cards from BB for $17.99[/QUOTE]

nice resolution. what kind of camera do you have?

[quote name='Segasonic01']

Zelda:LTTP (box/inserts only, I told them to keep the game cuz I hate Zelda)-$6[/QUOTE]

got a sealed copy of sonic the hedgehog 3. opened it and threw out the cartridge because i hate sonic

[quote name='GUNNM']shit just got real son[/QUOTE]

if you were referring to my post, i was just trolling. i like sonic as much as the next guy but we get it, sonic. you hate zelda. no need to keep on boasting on it.

[quote name='david12795']nice resolution. what kind of camera do you have?[/QUOTE]

Nikon D40, ready for an upgrade to a newer model though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back