The Official CAG February 2011 Pick-Ups Thread "Hungry, Hungry, Hippos Edition"

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='david12795']if you were referring to my post, i was just trolling. i like sonic as much as the next guy but we get it, sonic. you hate zelda. no need to keep on boasting on it.[/QUOTE]
I dont consider stating that I have the box but not the game boasting

And if you hate Sonic, that's fine. To each his own...

I only hit up a few stores today but it was pretty successful. The Kingdom Hearts is brand new and still shrink wrapped.
IMG_1026.jpg

IMG_1027.jpg

BTW, I hate Kingdom Hearts so I just threw it in the trash. Also, because I hate Kingdom Hearts, I punched and raped the cashier who sold it to me. Also, because I hate Kingdom Hearts and punched and raped the cashier for selling me the Kingdom Hearts, the cashier became pregnant so I then had to punch her in the stomach because I hate Kingdom Hearts and punched her and raped her and impregnated her with my rape baby because of my hatred for Kingdom Hearts.

I bet rare*ucky bids on that Kingdom Hearts if you throw it up on eBay. I'd get it graded before flipping it (you'll definitely get your money back, and then some), but that's just me.

[quote name='lmz00']I bet rare*ucky bids on that Kingdom Hearts if you throw it up on eBay. I'd get it graded before flipping it (you'll definitely get your money back, and then some), but that's just me.[/QUOTE]

What's the cost for grading?

[quote name='lmz00']I bet rare*ucky bids on that Kingdom Hearts if you throw it up on eBay. I'd get it graded before flipping it (you'll definitely get your money back, and then some), but that's just me.[/QUOTE]

Is the game that rare? how much is it going for in the market?

[quote name='moop2001']What's the cost for grading?[/QUOTE]
Depends on how fast you want it back. $25 and $37 are the two cheapest options.

And a VGA 85+ copy went for $230 a few weeks ago.

[quote name='lmz00']Depends on how fast you want it back. $25 and $37 are the two cheapest options.

And a VGA 85+ copy went for $230 a few weeks ago.[/QUOTE]

I just saw that on Ebay, but I fail to see how that is anything more than a freak occurrence. That is just insane.

[quote name='tooshorty6432168']I just saw that on Ebay, but I fail to see how that is anything more than a freak occurrence. That is just insane.[/QUOTE]
Trust me, there are people out there willing to spend money.

[quote name='lmz00']Trust me, there are people out there willing to spend money.[/QUOTE]

... Says one of the people out there willing to spend money ;)

Take it from lmz00... Collecting sealed games and systems has become more than a hobby it seems.

[quote name='Vulgarism']... Says one of the people out there willing to spend money ;)

Take it from lmz00... Collecting sealed games and systems has become more than a hobby it seems.[/QUOTE]
Haha, well played, sir.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back