The Official CAG June 2012 Pick-Ups Thread

[quote name='xenozfan2']Probably not the right place for this but I just bought 4 game boy games off ebay and I wanted to know if I paid too much or not. The games are: Tetris, space invaders, the legend of zelda link's awakeing, and the legend of zelda oracle of ages. I paid $30 for them all.[/QUOTE]

I'd say you overpaid, but not by much.

Its not uncommon to see people trying to sell those Zeldas for 15-20 each. You didn't do great but you didn't do badly either.

[quote name='Bing147']Its not uncommon to see people trying to sell those Zeldas for 15-20 each. You didn't do great but you didn't do badly either.[/QUOTE]

That's good. I don't have any place close to me to buy gb games so i'm glad I didn't get ripped off:)

Cool set that came with the Alien Blu-Rays :) On sale for $60 I think it was.

too133.jpg

Only bought Sniper Ghost Warrior since they had the steelbook version at Gamestop.
Metroid bought off SniperRex here on CAG from his auction located here: http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=265277
Can't wait to watch Wrath of the Titans. First 3D movie I've ever bought so I'm hoping the 3D on my tv looks good for movies.

too136.jpg

Stopped in Best Buy the other day to get the Halo 4 preorder litho. It's $15 without a preorder and free with a $5 preorder so of course I put $5 down. Not sure I'll buy the game from BBY though, depending on if I want the preorder bonus from anywhere else. In any case, the litho is quite cool and will be framed and hanged.
286da9cb.jpg

While in the store, I remembered I needed a new jump drive so I picked one up.
8cef26f5.jpg

Went to GS today to get Xenoblade. I was going to hold out for a B2G1 but I needed the Club Nintendo points. It was new and factory sealed. I also picked up RE Revelations (with the Revalaitons misprint spine) while I was there since they finally had a used copy. After that I stopped in Walmart and grabbed Pikmin 2. I have this for GameCube but I had been anxious to try the Wii version.
f209dad2.jpg

Finally, I found this while at Walmart. I have a ton of old Power Rangers toys from when I was a kid that i've been thinking of putting out. They never made a Rita figure, so when I saw this I had to grab it to complete the set.
3de44bfb.jpg

dont have any pictures, but here are my pick ups from end of may and june (now).

resistance burning skys (vita)
max payne 3 (ps3)
starhawk (ps3)
SSX (ps3)
soul calibur V (ps3)
sorcery (ps3)
deadliest warrior (360)
battlefield 2 (360)
resident evil mercenaries (3ds)

[quote name='elessar123']From F.Y.E. B2G1 sale:
2012-06-29_18-40-43_941.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Sailor Moon surrounded by Who. Not sure what it is, but something just feels wrong in that picture.

[quote name='Squarehard']Sailor Moon surrounded by Who. Not sure what it is, but something just feels wrong in that picture.[/QUOTE]

It was the smallest shirt =P

[quote name='KtMack23']Is that a girl shirt? (The tailer moon one) (not as in girly, but as in a shirt deisnged to fit a woman)[/QUOTE]

Yep, so I can wear it to the gym.

269236_359634230775051_713056238_n.jpg

Battlefield 2 was $3.02 at Goodwill but I didn't realize the 2nd disc was missing so I bought Disc 2 off Ebay for $2.99

Forza 3 was about $12 on Amazon Warehouse Deals (traded in my last copy during the trade 2 get 20 dollar coupon at Target a couple months back.)

UFC Undisputed 3 was about $24 on Ebay and I also bought an Online Pass on Ebay for $5. I'm loving this game so far!

[quote name='SlaughterX']Ahh, Crying Freeman, one of my favorite short anime series, if you couldn't tell by my XBL tag. :)[/QUOTE]

^_______________^!

bread's done
Back