The Official CAG March 2011 Pick-Ups Thread "Madness of March Edition"

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='doodmandood']Somethings are just so horrible that you have to buy them.[/QUOTE]

Birdemic-Shock-and-Terror.jpg

DSC00881.jpg

Finally picked up a replacement VMU and another controller (a European version, apparently, but I guess it's compatible with all consoles).

My pick ups this month/last month

Dragon Age 2- (Gamestop MSRP)
Dragon Age: Origins Ultimate Edition (Kmart Deal $25+tax)

Dragon Quest 8 and Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories (PlayNTrade B1G1 Deal $18+tax)

Tales of Destiny II (PlayNTrade $35+tax)

Magna Carta: Tears of Blood Deluxe and Sakura Wars Special Edition (CAG trade)

Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Summoner (Bought from fellow CAG)

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited by a moderator:
What with the "PSP Favorite" thing atop of the Crisis Core? Do stores actually throw something on it to kinda block out the GH label? Looks so bad, I wanna say shoop'd.

Newest pick ups:
IMG_0901.jpg

Plushie- $10 each at mall tour
Pokemon games- TRU
Pokemon Red box- friend
Pokemon BW CE Guide- $12 Amazon
Legendary Kits- Free TRU

IMG_0902.jpg

Lego Star Wars Kit- $10 Gamestop
Dragon Quest IV- $13 Newegg
Professor Layton D Box- TRU B1G1 1/2 off
Professor Layton U Future- Amazon deal
Scribblenauts- 300 pts Goozex
Super Scribblenauts- Amazon deal
Oshawott Mini Figure- $5 Mall tour

Not pictured
New 360 headset from GS for $15

great 2 weeks

[quote name='RabbitSuit']What with the "PSP Favorite" thing atop of the Crisis Core? Do stores actually throw something on it to kinda block out the GH label? Looks so bad, I wanna say shoop'd.[/QUOTE]

I've never seen it before but now that you mention it, it's surely for the PSP games that got marked down to $9.99 retail price (these being the PSP Favorites).

I wonder if they are just going to put those stickers on them if anything or if they actually have printed up new copies with PSP Favorite inserts like how grestest hits games have the whole red theme GH deal to the inserts.

Pick Ups!! From my Denver/Northern Colorado Run with Tax Return in tow. I went a bit overboard. ;)

IMG_0386.jpg

Got all these guides for $20 + Tax

IMG_0388.jpg

$35 after $25 off coupon. Had to get cuz the plush is awesome. My first Kinect game I have bought. :razz:

IMG_0391.jpg

DJ Hero Bundle on clearance at Target for $17.48 (I actually got two but 1 is for my buddy). AR Tonelico is just the one I had pre-ordered at Gamestop.

IMG_0392.jpg

Def Jam Rapstars were $12.48 each via Target Clearance, Imported the PAL FFXIII just for the slip cover (I had a coupon too), Morph X was at Second Spin B&M store with Credit, Yakuza from K-Mart, Afrika from GS, and FFXIII & Bioshock from a CAG (some Vulgarism Fellow... ;))

IMG_0393.jpg

Eternia soundtrack is sealed (got it at second spin as well, it is to the Anime though not the game), ToD II, FFT, and Alundra were from CL for $40 total and Alundra isn't complete but it is one of the rarer disc art variants, 3 DC games cost me a total of $30 and Lodoss is MINT, the three Tomb Raiders were from a Play N Trade for $12 :D

IMG_0394.jpg

Top Row is ALL SEALED. Yes SEALED. :D
Only a few small holes left in my PSP Library :D

IMG_0395.jpg

Japanese Coach is going to ebay. Pretty damn rare. ZX Advent is getting up there in rarity too.

IMG_0396.jpg

IMG_0397.jpg

PS2 holes are being filled. Had to pick up another copy of Alter Code F cuz it is pretty damn rare.

IMG_0398.jpg

Got Darko, Fanboys, and the Lupe Fiasco CD for nothing at BB (cuz of RZ certs), Rundown and the Rise Against CD were $10 each at Target. MLB is from the Modells deal.

And my favorite two pick ups:

IMG_0399.jpg

White PS2 Slim FTW!!! :D

And this one... :drool:
IMG_0400.jpg

Upon further inspection:
IMG_0401.jpg

Good price right?

IMG_0402.jpg

The bitch is sealed :D :D :D :D :D

That's a lot of nasty gamestop stickers. Do you spend a fortune on replacement cases or do you just live with gunk residue?

[quote name='Zaku77']That's a lot of nasty gamestop stickers. Do you spend a fortune on replacement cases or do you just live with gunk residue?[/QUOTE]

Actually they leave no gunk after I get through with em. Every single PS2 game that I have purchased used at GS has a nice clean case.

[quote name='ZxT Vendetta']Had to pick up another copy of Alter Code F cuz it is pretty damn rare.[/QUOTE]

fuck

My whenever I find Alter Code F @ a GameStop it's always disc only :cry:

ZxT Vendetta- i am so jealous
i would love to get those games as i see them at a bunch of different GS but the collector in me will not buy cart only games, unless i can find box art on CAG first

I buy a bunch of replacement ds cases for gamestop games and im finding some from Amazon used dealers put stickers on them.
I give the old ones to my friend.

[quote name='Zaku77']That's a lot of nasty gamestop stickers. Do you spend a fortune on replacement cases or do you just live with gunk residue?[/QUOTE]Goof Off works wonders (though it shouldn't have to, damn you GS.)

Hmm, let's see, I've bought Modnation Racers (new, with sackboy code), and Super Mario All Stars Wii so far this month. Nothing compared to Jan. and Feb. pickups, but I'm all out of money. :whistle2:(

So far this month:

:psp: Tactics Ogre - Let Us Cling Together - came with the tarot cards
:psp: Ys: The Oath in Felghana Premium Edition
:psp: Phantom Brave
:psp: Phantasy Star Portable
:psp: Dissidia 012: Duodecim

:ps3: Chun Li Tournament Edition - S Fightstick
:ps3: Ar Tonelico Qoga - Premium Box

[quote name='joen05']So far this month:

:psp: Tactics Ogre - Let Us Cling Together - came with the tarot cards
:psp: Ys: The Oath in Felghana Premium Edition
:psp: Phantom Brave
:psp: Phantasy Star Portable
:psp: Dissidia 012: Duodecim

:ps3: Chun Li Tournament Edition - S Fightstick
:ps3: Ar Tonelico Qoga - Premium Box[/QUOTE]

hows the fightsick? did you get it from the gameshark store or capcom

IMG_0408.jpg

:drool: Can't wait to snag a frame for this... :D

IMG_0409.jpg

:D Got the extra DemiKids since I can't play that sealed copy and of course I am not opening it. :)

DSC00890.jpg

Got my Japan benefit order from Aksys today.
:360: Deathsmiles: Limited Edition
:360: BlazBlue: Continuum Shift
BlazBlue: Calamity Trigger Limited Edition Soundtrack

Finally got some big shelves to store almost all of my stuff. They were a pain in the ass to assemble, but it was worth it

dscn2380va.jpg

dscn2357m.jpg

dscn2373f.jpg

Nice score on the Thane lithos ZxT. Looks really awesome! My friend sold me Tali, and Miranda last week which was pretty cool.:)

Pickups006.jpg

Pickups002.jpg

Pickups003.jpg

That's enough damage until Mortal Kombat comes out :)

[quote name='Fallen_Shadow94']hows the fightsick? did you get it from the gameshark store or capcom[/QUOTE]

The fightstick is really nice. I got it from the gameshark store. If you've used a TE-S before, its pretty much the same thing. I think they did better with the artwork on this one, it doesn't extend all the way to the edges but has a nice bezel instead. Numbered, too.

[quote name='joen05']The fightstick is really nice. I got it from the gameshark store. If you've used a TE-S before, its pretty much the same thing. I think they did better with the artwork on this one, it doesn't extend all the way to the edges but has a nice bezel instead. Numbered, too.[/QUOTE]

yea i hate the fact that i missed out on the pax east promo. oh well i wanna get the MvC3 SE so i guess its better to order from capcom, chun-li tournament edition + MvC3 SE and the 10% off for first purchace

Good pickups last week or so for me.

814043351_photobucket_44806_.jpg

Some GS stuff. They couldn't find the disc for .hack//G.U. Vol. 3 but they let me keep the case/manual for free ^^.

814043351_photobucket_44808_.jpg

Gohastings stuff during the 25% off sale. Not astounding prices, but been looking for the games for a while.

814043351_photobucket_44809_.jpg

Goozex pickups.

814043351_photobucket_44810_.jpg

Thanks Chris whoooo!

814043351_photobucket_44811_.jpg

$10 New on Amazon, couldn't argue with it.

814043351_photobucket_44812_.jpg

More GS pickups.

814043351_photobucket_44813_.jpg

Found at the Used Bookstore for $4ish.

814043351_photobucket_44814_.jpg

Holy shit, awesome.

^ are those SNES complete or just boxes
my friend just gave me 2 SNES boxes, SMW2:YI and Super Marion RPG
put them in Ash Burton's lowball

also if you want a manual with cover for your super metriod SNES let me know
for freez

IMG_0410.jpg

So happy that AWD came through with a complete Metal Gear Solid on GBC. Got it pretty damn cheap :D

Also my friend got me Tangled early. Will also have Tron & a few others coming out next month a few days early :D

so jealous
working on collecting every single one
only complete i have are Pokemon TCG and i have the complete red box
some are at home, i think

did it pop up cause i never see gba games on there except the rescue team games

jDPyT.jpg

Can't find the yardsale thread, so here ya go pickups thread!

$2 at the flea market, if it wasn't for the damage to the labels it'd be "like new"

[quote name='adriley313']so jealous
working on collecting every single one
only complete i have are Pokemon TCG and i have the complete red box
some are at home, i think

did it pop up cause i never see gba games on there except the rescue team games[/QUOTE]

pokemon.png

\\:D/

[quote name='Skuttie']
jDPyT.jpg

Can't find the yardsale thread, so here ya go pickups thread!

$2 at the flea market, if it wasn't for the damage to the labels it'd be "like new"[/QUOTE]

Verrry nice pickup mate.

Thanks, but upon further inspection it's missing one of the metal tabs that holds the cart in place, the actual pin connection looks good though.

[quote name='Skuttie']Can't find the yardsale thread, so here ya go pickups thread!

$2 at the flea market, if it wasn't for the damage to the labels it'd be "like new"[/QUOTE]

We do have a Flea Market thread but it's buried much deeper then the yardsale thread I'm sure :D

[quote name='tooshorty6432168']
pokemon.png

\\:D/

Verrry nice pickup mate.[/QUOTE]

curse you
i say urs in the collection thread
rub it in my face
one day i will 'catch them all"

and im starting with Pokemon Red box

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done