The Official CAG March 2011 Pick-Ups Thread "Madness of March Edition"

Status
Not open for further replies.
1301339789.jpg

[quote name='david12795']ill continue on the generation :p

n32n28.jpg

[missing fire red :(][/QUOTE]

Sweet jesus Pokemon games sell for a good amount... I stopped paying attention to them after Gold/Silver, but seeing this made me want to complete my collection.

I just need Emerald and Leaf to have the entire main series up to the DS games complete. It's rather tempting to grab 'em (though I know Emerald is rather spendy)

I was going to try and be first with the pics for the 3DS but here are mine!!!

[quote name='Zaku77']I just need Emerald and Leaf to have the entire main series up to the DS games complete. It's rather tempting to grab 'em (though I know Emerald is rather spendy)[/QUOTE]

I actually picked that one up on clearance at Circuit City for I think $10-$15.

2ufdseb.jpg

My March pick-ups.

:360: Prey L.E. $11.93 - Amazon (Source Media Group)
:360: Lost Planet C.E. $8.73 Amazon (Source Media Group)
:ps3: Eternal Sonata $9.99 - Amazon Warehouse Deals
:ps3: Move Navigation Controller $23.99 - Amazon Warehouse Deals
:360: Aliens vs. Predator Hunter Edition $27.91 - Amazon
:360: Dragon Age II Signature Edition $59.99 - Amazon
:psp: Ys Seven Premium Edition $29.99 - Amazon

:ds: Dragon Quest IV $12.99 - Newegg

:psp: Tactics Ogre (forgot how much) - Zavvi

:360: Splatterhouse / Lego Star Wars - CAG trade

:360: RDR w/ Best Buy Preorder DLC $10 --> $6 after guy gave a late shipping discount - eBay
:360: AC: Brotherhood/Forza 3/Alan Wake $34.99 - eBay
:xbox: Sneak King/Pocket Bike Racer/Big Bumpin'/Wreckless/Gun Valkyrie/Fable/Kotor II (free. guy sent Kotor II with no disc, so refunded and said to keep it) - eBay

:ps3: KZ3, Atelier Rorona Premium Edition :360: Fusion Frenzy 2, TMNT, Bulletstorm, MvC3 1000/1000/100/150/1000/1000 pts - Goozex

I have tons of the old Pokemon games. Bought them off friends over the years so I have anywhere from 2-6 of almost all of them. Only Emerald is complete though.

[quote name='jaydepps']I have tons of the old Pokemon games. Bought them off friends over the years so I have anywhere from 2-6 of almost all of them. Only Emerald is complete though.[/QUOTE]

You interested in selling Emerald? lol

Sorry just looked through my games it is Leaf Green. Previous owner wrote their initials on the box, manual, and back of the game though.

[quote name='perdition(troy']david, I have fire red (complete box, perfect condition etc)

don't have the game, (I sold it for $30 loose last year), pm me if you're interested in it.[/QUOTE]

U still have fire red? May be interested...

[quote name='Zaku77']That's a fancy package, but what is it.....lol[/QUOTE]

Several people are receiving them, but nobody knows the qualifications. It comes with a Wii RemotePlus, Wii Play, some Mii Masks, a pizza gift card, etc.

Well here is all of my most recent stuff. Probably dates back to February but here it is anyways.

I haven't been getting to much game wise recently but here is what I have gotten as of late.
egedmw.jpg

Fable 3 LCE: $26 - Ebay
Bad Co 2 UE: Trade with a CAG
Mafia 2 - $30 - Family Video
Modern Warfare 2 - $25 - Local Game Store
MLB 10 The Show - Don't really remember'
Splatterhouse 2/Uncharted Waters 2/Illusion of Gaia/Death Duel Prototype - Trade on another site
Streets of Rage 2 - Huge lot of Genny games my grandpa picked up. Took what I needed

x570oz.jpg

I have also been quite Blu happy lately. Pushing over 36 now. All of these have been recent purchases and I also have the German Steelbook of Inception on the way.

11ccto1.jpg

Also decided that my Xbox was getting a tad bit outdated so I started to watch some on ebay and this came up mislisted as an arcade and I ended up winning it for $111.67. Came with all the accessories and the Halo ODST/Forza combo disc.

Finnaly, my friend likes to sell me his old broken electronics cheap and I always end up fixing them (last bought his old 30gb iPod Video for $10 and then replaced the screen and headphone jack and it works like new.) So this time he wanted rid of his old junk laptop that still worked but has its issues. (Screen is quite messed up, junk battery, likes to overheat.) $10 dollars and it was mine.

29dtg0z.jpg

Has been working perfectly fine for me.

[quote name='dodgeme']Finnaly, my friend likes to sell me his old broken electronics cheap and I always end up fixing them (last bought his old 30gb iPod Video for $10 and then replaced the screen and headphone jack and it works like new.) So this time he wanted rid of his old junk laptop that still worked but has its issues. (Screen is quite messed up, junk battery, likes to overheat.) $10 dollars and it was mine.

29dtg0z.jpg

Has been working perfectly fine for me.[/QUOTE]
Wow lol, what are the specs on it? Seems to be fairly recent at least with Windows 7...

Its got

AMD Athlon X2 1.9ghz Dual Core Processor
NVIDIA Geforce 7000m Graphics Card
2 gb of ram (Soon to be 3 if I ever find the spare stick I have lying around.)
160gb Hard Drive
Windows 7 Ultimate
Built In WIFI too

However for problems:
Dead Battery
Keyboard (A,2,3 keys don't work and its missing the L key
Touchpad is missing mouse buttons
Monitor has random white splotch, and if you look at it in the right angle half of it looks like the liquid leaked through. I may replace it eventually but if you push it back far enough its unnoticable.

Heres a better shot of the screen damage
24cbn1i.jpg

Nonetheless for $10 it will easily serve just fine as a desktop for me until I graduate and get my new laptop.

[quote name='dodgeme']Its got

AMD Athlon X2 1.9ghz Dual Core Processor
NVIDIA Geforce 7000m Graphics Card
2 gb of ram (Soon to be 3 if I ever find the spare stick I have lying around.)
160gb Hard Drive
Windows 7 Ultimate
Built In WIFI too

However for problems:
Dead Battery
Monitor has random white splotch, and if you look at it in the right angle half of it looks like the liquid leaked through. I may replace it eventually but if you push it back far enough its unnoticable.

Heres a better shot of the screen damage
24cbn1i.jpg

Nonetheless for $10 it will easily serve just fine as a desktop for me until I graduate and get my new laptop.[/QUOTE]

Great deal. U can save that money and get a gaming computer when u graduate.

A little late, but some of the items I have gotten this month

DSC00313.jpg

12 month live card from Amazon
Pokemon White for $12 with BB RZ credit
Pokemon guide from Amazon

DSC00314.jpg

8GB usb drive to use for xbox
mint Final Fantasy Tactics guide from local book shop for $4

DSC00320.jpg

Trades on CAG, thanks again to Stormedtrooper

DSC00310.jpg

tickets to go see Distant Worlds, very excited about this concert. :bouncy:

[quote name='dodgeme']
However for problems:
Dead Battery
[/QUOTE]

To easily get around these issues, plug it in to the wall, connect an external moniter/tv, and get a wireless keyboard and mouse and all of that is remedied.

[quote name='sonderiaom']To easily get around these issues, plug it in to the wall, connect an external moniter/tv, and get a wireless keyboard and mouse and all of that is remedied.[/QUOTE]

All of which I've done. Except the monitor. I've been just using it as is as the widescreen is way better then my old 15" regular style LCD.

Picked up Scream and Terminator: SCC season 2 on BluRay at Best Buy today.

Scream was $14.99 and Terminator was $24.99.

Used $10 in RZ certificates.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back