The Official CAG May 2011 Pick-Ups Thread "May Flowers" Edition

[quote name='Ace_Defective']Here are my pickups from Kmart & a pawn shop.

:ps3:L.A. Noire= $59.99
:ps3:Enslaved= Free
:ps3:God of War Collection= $10.00
:ps3:Heavy Rain= $10.00
:ps3:Medal of Honor= $10.00[/QUOTE]

I was between Enslaved and Prince of Persia. I hope I went with the right choice.

[quote name='thecoryjihad']I was between Enslaved and Prince of Persia. I hope I went with the right choice.[/QUOTE]

It's short but fun.

Uh to stay on topic I got

:gc: baten kaitos
:gc: splinter cell pandora tomorrow
:gc: splinter cell chaos theory

All complete for $2 each from craigslist.

May has been a great month so far. To add to my list so far I got all this stuff for FREE. Will tell why at the end.

Bally Astrocade system CIB
Astrocade rifle CIB
10 or so loose Astrocade games
Atari 400 system CIB
Atari 1010
2 early 80s Radioshack electronic games (shooting gallery and a murder mystery game)
Genesis system CIB Altered Beast edition
Altered Beast CIB
Fantasia CIB
Castle of Illusion
Streets of Rage CIB
Populous CIB
SNES system CIB
Mario World
Super Ghouls & Goblins CIB

Sounds awesome!? The reason why I got all this for free is that my uncle's house is going to be heat blasted for bed bugs. Extremely gross. He is throwing away mostly everything, so I thought I would try to save some stuff. My family was helping out with the cleaning. The games were in the basement so far away from the infestation. I also checked the games and the boxes for the little monsters and instantly put them in plastic bags with zippers ( I found none). The bags are currently in my garage for the first hot day to come just in case. I would take pics but I would have to take them out of the bags...

Latest Pick Ups:

IMG_0032.jpg

:psp:Modnation Racers-$10 Amazon
:psp:Prinny 2-$13 Amazon
:psp:Ratchet & Clank: Size Matters-$10 Amazon
:psp:Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep UL PE-$76 CAG Lowball, will be trading
:psp:Fat Princess: Fistful of Cake-$8 Gamestop
IMG_0031.jpg

:ds:Guitar Hero On Tour Decades Bundle x2- $3 Gamestop- don't know why.
:ds:Legacy of Ys: Books I&II- $15 Amazon New
:ds:Spectrobes: Collectors Edition Sealed-$20 Local Game Store
:ds:Dungeon Explorer- $6 Gamestop
:ds:Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Blue Rescue Team-$9 Amazon
:ds:Dragon Quest Heroes: Rocket Slime-$10 CAG Lowball- now I have all DS DQ games
:gba:Pokemon Gold- $8 CAG Lowball

IMG_0030.jpg

:360:Kinect w/ Kinect Adventures- $140 w/ GC TRU
:360:Dance Central- $5 TRU
:360:LA Noire- $10 after I traded in Fable 3 and DAO:UE for $50 credit

if u decide to trade the astrocade box, rifle,or games, plmk

[quote name='kermit036']May has been a great month so far. To add to my list so far I got all this stuff for FREE. Will tell why at the end.

Bally Astrocade system CIB
Astrocade rifle CIB
10 or so loose Astrocade games
Atari 400 system CIB
Atari 1010
2 early 80s Radioshack electronic games (shooting gallery and a murder mystery game)
Genesis system CIB Altered Beast edition
Altered Beast CIB
Fantasia CIB
Castle of Illusion
Streets of Rage CIB
Populous CIB
SNES system CIB
Mario World
Super Ghouls & Goblins CIB

Sounds awesome!? The reason why I got all this for free is that my uncle's house is going to be heat blasted for bed bugs. Extremely gross. He is throwing away mostly everything, so I thought I would try to save some stuff. My family was helping out with the cleaning. The games were in the basement so far away from the infestation. I also checked the games and the boxes for the little monsters and instantly put them in plastic bags with zippers ( I found none). The bags are currently in my garage for the first hot day to come just in case. I would take pics but I would have to take them out of the bags...[/QUOTE]

IMG_0465.jpg

Blu's From Amazon, PoP from K-Mart for $10, ROTK IX from Ebay (Cheap too cuz the cover is a bit wrinkly), rest from lowballs

IMG_0466.jpg

Noire & Brink from GS (both with credit), Naughty Bear from the K-Mart deal for free (I got Noire on :ps3: for another CAG and we made a deal for the coupon and free $20 game), Dissidia LE from ebay. Only one UK PSP LE left (damn Crisis Core)

I have Crisis Core. Good luck. I got REALLY lucky and got it for like $45. Usually, mint ones can easily get up to $100 =P

[quote name='doodmandood']Coupon eh?Link to coupon?[/QUOTE]

No link. It was last month when you had to purchase either:
$40 to get a $15 or $120 to get $60 in coupons.

Yesterday I picked up Gears of War 2 Limited Edition at a neat little used music store in Towson. I also got a couple new Blus;Adventureland, Ultimate Avengers collection and Alvin and the Chipmunks The Squeaqual for my boys.

Today I went into Gamestop and found Fallout New Vega Collector's Edition for $30 BRAND NEW!!!! Picked that up along with Elder Scrolls IV Shivering Isles.

[quote name='ZxT Vendetta']No link. It was last month when you had to purchase either:
$40 to get a $15 or $120 to get $60 in coupons.[/QUOTE]

lame oh well thanks for the info

[quote name='ZxT Vendetta']

IMG_0466.jpg

Noire & Brink from GS (both with credit), Naughty Bear from the K-Mart deal for free (I got Noire on :ps3: for another CAG and we made a deal for the coupon and free $20 game), Dissidia LE from ebay. Only one UK PSP LE left (damn Crisis Core)[/QUOTE]

how much for dissidia, been looking for that. ebay prices are crazy

[quote name='adriley313']how much for dissidia, been looking for that. ebay prices are crazy[/QUOTE]

Cost me $42 shipped. Which was a damn steal with how prices had been for the last 2 months.

105_0659.png

YGO5D's Tag Force 5 for $10 from GS's Powerup deal this week, Lufia from ebay, Hero :br: and the Birdy dvds from hastings. Jerks canceled my Rune Factory Frontier and FLCL :br: that I also ordered this week

I paid $50 shipped for my SEALED Dissidia LE. Keep an eye on the UK ebay. I have gotten lucky on there with sniping things WAAAY more than I have on our ebay.

[quote name='Zaku77']I paid $50 shipped for my SEALED Dissidia LE. Keep an eye on the UK ebay. I have gotten lucky on there with sniping things WAAAY more than I have on our ebay.[/QUOTE]

may have to do that?
do you need an UK address or UK account to use that?
lots of UK games i would like.

[quote name='doodmandood']lame oh well thanks for the info[/QUOTE]
not to lame. i havent paid over 40 for a new release in forever. i lovin the kmart coupon train. got 40 to get infamous2, so i am set

Nah, just use your normal ebay account, it works on all ebay sites. May be a good idea to double check with the sellers that they ship to the US though.

Found Call of Duty Black Ops Hardened Edition last night at Kmart. Snatched that right up.

And regarding their gaming coupons, I've got $60 burning a hole in my wallet, waiting for the next good new release.

[quote name='camelking6969']not to lame. i havent paid over 40 for a new release in forever. i lovin the kmart coupon train. got 40 to get infamous2, so i am set[/QUOTE]

Still pretty lame.

[quote name='camelking6969']not to lame. i havent paid over 40 for a new release in forever. i lovin the kmart coupon train. got 40 to get infamous2, so i am set[/QUOTE]

I've got $35 to use on Red Faction. Probably save my other $20 to use when WWE All-Stars or Homefront go on sale :)

I got a big addition in from danh920.

For Dreamcast:
Crazy Taxi 2
Dead or alive 2
Draconus
Evolution
Evolution 2
Gundam Side Story 0079
Legacy of Kain Soul Reaver
Resident Evil Code Veronica
Shenmue Limited Edition
Sonic Adventure
Sonic Shuffle
Soul Calibur
Street fighter alpha 3
Timestalkers

For Xbox:
Morrowind(PH)
Fable
Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic
Shenmue II(sealed and up for sale!!!)
MVP Baseball 2003(also up for sale!!!)
Mortal Kombat Deadly Alliance
Mortal Kombat Armageddon
Ninja Gaiden Black
Halo 2 Multiplayer Map Pack(sealed)
Dynasty Warriors 4
Star Wars the Clone Wars/Tetris Worlds

And that's box one with three more en route.

7oRsv.jpg

I don't know if this version is worth any more but it's awesome-looking. It was jammed into my mailbox with a copy of Dirt.

[quote name='Survivalism']
7oRsv.jpg

I don't know if this version is worth any more but it's awesome-looking. It was jammed into my mailbox with a copy of Dirt.[/QUOTE]

Wow, that is a nice looking copy. I have a less impressive looking paperback version (bought for a quarter), which I haven't read yet. However, my copy has the most hysterical illustrations in it.

Finally arrived from the 30% off gohastings sale, took 10 freakin' days :roll:, the longest I had to wait from them but the games look in great to good condition complete of course.

iconps3.gif
Bioshock
iconwii.gif
Okami
iconwii.gif
Metroid: Other M

I've only bought one video game related item so far this month, and it wasn't even a game, but a strategy guide.

Legend of Zelda Spirit Tracks Collector's edition-- $8 from an Amazon reseller, and the price included shipping. Yes, its the big fancy hardback bound guide, and it came brand new and sealed. Now I just have to get the game for it.

Stopped in Gamestop and picked up Metal Slug XX for the PSP and Valkryie Profile 2 and I asked If they had any plans for the Mortal Kombat or Gears of Wars 3 Standees and he said he didnt know as of right now but that I could take the LA Noire standee.
SAM_0656.jpg

Havent played the game yet, but they were gonna throw it away so I took it.

First thing I got this was a replacement for this tv

SAM_0099.jpg

And got this TV and some speaker stand

SAM_0121.jpg

Also got marvel vs capcom 3 as a welcome home surpise from the wife

First time posting in one of these threads, sorry for the shitty picture.

2pq9p38.jpg

:wii:Black Wii - Gift for my birthday, which happened to be two days prior to the price drop/Mario Kart bundle being released, but my brother wasn't aware of that.
:wii:Dead Space: Extraction - $10
:wii:Fragile Dreams - $20
:wii:LoZ: Twilight Princess - $17
:ps2:Metal Gear Solid 2 + Metal Gear Solid 3 +Atelier Iris 2 - $21 from a lowball
:ps2:Unlimited Saga - $5
:ps2:Grandia Xtreme - $10
:ps3:Demon's Souls - $17 (This was actually from last month, I just had it stacked with all this stuff for some reason.)
:ps3:BlazBlue: Continuum Shift - $17
:psp:DJMax Fever - $7
:psp:Yggdra Union - $7
:ds:Professor Layton and the Curious Village - $13.50
:ps3:Metal Gear Solid 4 + Strat Guide + DVD - $20
:ps2:GTA: Vice City Stories + Guide - $2.50
:br:Funny People - $3
:br:Taking Woodstock - $3
:dvd:Kino's Journey: The Complete Collection - $14

And D... I paid $17 for it at a flea market without really knowing anything about it, it's awful and I really wish I hadn't bought it.

There are a few more things that I've bought that probably won't arrive until June.

[quote name='brb214']:wii:Black Wii - Gift for my birthday, which happened to be two days prior to the price drop/Mario Kart bundle being released, but my brother wasn't aware of that.[/QUOTE]

Where did he buy it? Might be able to go back and get a price adjustment.

[quote name='blindinglights']Where did he buy it? Might be able to go back and get a price adjustment.[/QUOTE]

Amazon but I think it was fulfilled by gohastings, do you think they'd refund me or is it too late to do anything about it?

Got two boxes yesterday.

The first was from eBay and contained a Sega Genesis in the original box with all of the original packaging, Madden '94 and Sonic 2 both in CIB and also came with NHL '94 CIB. All for $40.

The got a box from CAG danh920 and it was a doozy. Inside I found:
Final Fantasy and Kirby's Adventure for NES, both complete, along with a Legend of Zelda box and instructions, but no game(next on my list!)
Mass Effect 2 Collector's Edition for 360
The extra bonus content from the Amazon preorder of Ghostbusters for 360(now I just need the game)
An extra Dreamcast controller
And the following all for Xbox

Crazy Taxi 3
Dead or Alive 3
Dead or Alive Ultimate
Eggmania Eggstreme Madness
ESPN NFL 2K5
ESPN NHL 2K5
Genma Onimusha(sealed!)
Goblin Commander
GTA Double pack
Guilty Gear X2