The Official CAG May 2011 Pick-Ups Thread "May Flowers" Edition

[quote name='brb214']
And D... I paid $17 for it at a flea market without really knowing anything about it, it's awful and I really wish I hadn't bought it.[/QUOTE]

D is one of those games that looks cool in theory but is just so damn slow once you start playing it. Fortunately you should be able to pass off the longbox onto somebody who doesn't know for around $25 (maybe).

Got my Dissidia 012 Legacy Edition from Zavvi yesterday
Came in bubble mailer but was perfect
cant wait to play after LoH TiTS

Batman Animated Series Vol. 2 $10
Batman Animated Series Vol. 3 $10
Super Man Complete Animated Series $12.50
Tiny Toons Season 1 Vol. 1 $10
Tiny Toons Season 1 Vol. 2 $10
Freakazoid Season 1 $10
Freakazoid Season 2 $10
Batman Brave and the Bold Season 1 $10
Batman Brave and the Bold Season 2 $17
Fantastic 4 Complete Series $10
Iron Man Complete Series $10
X-MEN Animated Series Vol. 1 $10
X-MEN Animated Series Vol. 2 $10
Scream Trilogy(Blu Ray) $10

Thrift Store

Metal Gear Solid $3
Castlevania SotN $2
Escaflowne art book $2
Random lot of Pokemon cards with about 15 holos $3

[quote name='ducksoda7']Batman Animated Series Vol. 2 $10
Batman Animated Series Vol. 3 $10
Super Man Complete Animated Series $12.50[/QUOTE]

Where?

Gonna go to Phx Comicon again 2moro and hopefully get that Firefly drawing that someone on here posted.

Its $30 and the guy will be there to sign it
cant wait

Its this one i think or at least by him
Firefly%20Image.jpg

Very nice Dude. Is the drill chipped? Condition looks pretty supreme but most of the drills were chipped(in my experience). If it's not then you really banked man

[quote name='Potatoeman']Very nice Dude. Is the drill chipped? Condition looks pretty supreme but most of the drills were chipped(in my experience). If it's not then you really banked man[/QUOTE]

nope the drill is fine. :D

If you want to make that Bioshock LE EVEN better, you can get the steelbook case that came with the UK version of it (We got screwed out of if for some reason). The game is region free, and that is on awesome steelbook!

[quote name='Zaku77']If you want to make that Bioshock LE EVEN better, you can get the steelbook case that came with the UK version of it (We got screwed out of if for some reason). The game is region free, and that is on awesome steelbook![/QUOTE]

Crazy thing is, I was considering buying that before hand.

Latest Pick Ups including Phoenix Comicon Pick Ups

IMG_0042.jpg

:psp:The 3rd Birthday: Twisted Edition- $25 Zavvi.com
:psp:Final Fantasy IV Complete Collection- $25 CAG ZxT Vendetta
:psp:Dissidia 012 Legacy Edition- $25 Zavvi.com
:psp:Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky PE- $40 GameStop
:360:Divinty II: Eco Draconis GS edition- $15 CAG Lowball
:ds:Wizard of Oz: Beyond the Yellow Brick Road- CAG Trade
:pc:Diner Dash Tin- $1 CAG Lowball
Assassin's Creed Comic- $1 Bookstore
Phoenix Comicon 4-day pass- $35

IMG_0046.jpg

Awesome Jason Palmer Firefly art Signed- $35
Got to meet him and get ot signed. If i had more money I may have bought other art.

Various free swag from comic and some 50 cent comics at a booth. Also got the 7th issue of Haunt at a booth. Might get it signed 2moro by him.
IMG_0045.jpg

IMG_0043.jpg

Hmm after I got everything in I was shocked I actually got this much the past month or two. Anyway here it all is. Some was from trades, other trade-ins and some I just bought.

I always buy Blu-Rays and this month was no exception. I did add Heroes Season 1 to my HD-DVD's mainly because it was cheap.
DSC01965.jpg

Heroes Season 1 - $6.99
Apollo 13 - $14.99
Narnia Voyage of the Dawn Treader - $24.99
Jackass 3 - $24.99
Star Trek - $12.00
Taxi Driver - $14.99
X-Men - $10.00

DSC01967.jpg

Skullcandy G.I. Habitat Rasta Headphones - Were warranty replacements for my old Full Metal Jackets. Sick of skullcandy earbuds always breaking so I bought some real IEM's and got these just for when I am sitting around not wanting to use IEM's

LA Noire - Traded some stuff in to the local game store and it covered the price completely.

DSC01968.jpg

Both of these were fueled by my sudden desire to reobtain Dreamcast games and ZXT Vendetta's lowball was my opportunity. I am pretty sure they both cost a total of $46.50 after shipping and all.

DSC01970.jpg

Illusion of Gaia (SNES), Uncharted Waters: New Horizons, Splatterhouse 2, and a Sega Genesis Beta for Death Duel dated 11-27-1991 - Got all of these in a trade over on Assemblergames for my 3DO Testing Station I no longer used.

DSC01972.jpg

Full Arcade Board for Tekken 4 - Included all hook-ups and the Jamma board. Now I just have to get either a Supergun or an arcade case to stuff it into. For now it sits. Picked up in a trade for my N64 and some games over on Assemblergames again.

DSC01973.jpg

DSC01974.jpg

DSC01975.jpg

All the Saturn games came in today. Still gotta ship my end out but they are a part of a trade with a fellow CAG. Plenty of stuff to keep me buzy. And the best part is that I plan to put most of the disc only ones in DVD cases as they look quite nice with covers printed from TheCoverProject. Went through a think of inkjet ink but the final result was 25 printed covers in High Quality. Now I am just waiting on my empty DVD cases to come in from ebay.

DSC01976-1.jpg

Overall between the Ink, paper and cases that's probably another $60 dollars lol. But the end result above was quite worth it as they will look nice on the shelf. I also bought a new Headunit for my car which was a good $120 and some nice new wipers lol. Don't feel like going outside at 1am to get pictures of those though. Been a very expensive time and I hope I can stop spending sometime soon.

Picked this up at comicon today for $5. Looks totally awesome and can't wait to get more soon.

IMG_0050.jpg

Its Kaidan Alenko from Mass Effect 3. She also had Kasumi.

[quote name='lolwut?']

dscn2501z.jpg
[/QUOTE]

I want the astro shtuff,
&& i have the Epic, you made a mistake my friend, it doesnt truly live up to its name..

I stopped by a gamestop, half priced books, and barnes/nobles today looking for guides.

Gamestop had quite a few pennied guides but nothing I was interested in at all. HPB had some decent guides, but not for their prices. Barnes and Nobles had next to nothing. A bust trip all in all

Flea market finds:
mainly ps1
P1010018.jpg

Microvision and sealed GBA game.
P1010019.jpg

Gundam lot all for $7
P1010017.jpg

Thrift store finds:
Atari 2600 games @ $3 a pop
P1010025.jpg

P1010026.jpg

And a cool LoTR/Hobbit find. The Hobbit comes with postcard sized images from Tolkien and a cd with Tolkien reading some chapters. Plus a giant map/poster. All comes in a spiffy matte box. The other thing is a 3D puzzle of Edoras from the movies.
P1010021.jpg

old copy of the Secret of Monkey Island. No pirate wheel :cry:. May put this up for trade since I have another copy.
P1010032.jpg

Blockbuster and Capcom store
from BBV's B1G1 sale
P1010027.jpg

Got these earlier in the month for the gf. Thanks CAG for the restock heads up!
P1010031.jpg

And for those interested in pics of some of my pick ups from my uncle's bed bug ridden house. (I checked everything and gave everything a heat treatment.)
@Segasonic01 the power supply was dismantled and missing. Sorry
P1010028.jpg

SNES and Radioshack pong clone system
P1010029.jpg

Atari 400 and 1010
P1010030.jpg

May was a really good month for pickups for me. :D

My big find for today:

Shin Megami Tensei Strange Journey for the DS--brand new, with a bonus CD for $9.71 at Best Buy.

105_0688.png

15 PS2 games from various sources. The list of PS2 games I still need for my library is actually getting fairly short now.

105_0686.png

Friendly warning: Venetica is the worst shit I've played this gen. I have a soft spot for low budget b-tier games, but nothing can prepare you for Venetica's awfulness. It's this gen's Bubsy 3D. Just glad I got an excellent deal on it.

Majora's Mask is just the box + manual but it was only $2 from a vintage store so I couldn't pass up the chance to complete my copy. The Abenobashi box set was from the same vintage store, and I picked it up for the hell of it just because I'm kind of getting into collecting anime box sets. MG:Ac!d 2 still has the 3D glasses :D

Got Lunar for PSP and my 3x Goblin Lackeys came in!!! I have extra to so if anyone might want to trade it me up.
SAM_0142.jpg

Also Got Golden Sun today!! Because of the news on the DS drop.
SAM_0143.jpg

And my number 1 pick for this week no MONTH!!! This beauty-
SAM_0145.jpg

The Harmony One it's great!!!

bread's done
Back