The Official Craigslist Finds Thread!

Someone offered me a regular SNES and an FC twin, and 20 snes carts. Guy says he has Contra, Metroid, super mario world and more, he's gonna write a list of all the games. Told him I only wanted the snes and the carts, says he wants $30 bucks, so I'm hoping he gets back to me by monday.

I'm hungry for a deal right now.

I've been looking for a DS for a while, so I've been searching craigslist and posted a wanted ad. Someone offered to sell me his Onyx Nintendo DS in fantastic shape (with charger) for $70. Is it a great deal, or should I wait it out for a better one? Also, I'm thinking about countering $65 cash... If he takes that, is it good?

If it is indeed in fantastic shape than I doubt you'd find a better deal. The only way you'd find one cheaper (and not much) is in a bundle deal with some games. If you try and go for $65 which would be really cheap it will probably sell for $70 first. It is only $5. DS's in that range are typically white so if you'd rather have Onyx you'd probably want to pick this up

I got a pretty good deal. I got.

a 60 gb ps3 with av/HDTV cabels
wireless conroller
$35 cash

For my refurbished Xbox 360
wireless adaptor
Mic
CoD:4
CoD:WaW(scrached pretty badly)

The best part of this deal was that the disk drive was failing on my 360(I nlet the guy know) and he still wanted it(it was undaer waranty so he just sent it in)

For 110

PS2 w/ Ethernet, Keyboard, and Hard drive
Dance Pad
About 20 games with the most noticeable being.
FFX (disc only)
FFX-2 (disc only)
FF XI and expansion packs (two copies of one of the packs) (complete)
Okami (disc only)
DDR Extreme and another DDR (disc only)
Fatal Frame (complete)

more games I haven't really sorted through yet.

I grabbed it for my own benefit because I wanted Fatal Frame and I refuse to pay the 40 or so it costs and Game Stop for a scratched up disc only copy. Now I will continue to search for 2 and 3 at some point. I imagine the copies from gamestop will be fubared if I bother driving to check them out.

The only drawback from this deal is that the stuff smells somewhat of smoke :(

I had to spend quite the bit of time febreezing everything to get rid of the smell. That is two craigslist pick ups in a row where the stuff has smelled of smoke.

[quote name='Dokstarr']For 110

PS2 w/ Ethernet, Keyboard, and Hard drive
Dance Pad
About 20 games with the most noticeable being.
FFX (disc only)
FFX-2 (disc only)
FF XI and expansion packs (two copies of one of the packs) (complete)
Okami (disc only)
DDR Extreme and another DDR (disc only)
Fatal Frame (complete)

more games I haven't really sorted through yet.

I grabbed it for my own benefit because I wanted Fatal Frame and I refuse to pay the 40 or so it costs and Game Stop for a scratched up disc only copy. Now I will continue to search for 2 and 3 at some point. I imagine the copies from gamestop will be fubared if I bother driving to check them out.

The only drawback from this deal is that the stuff smells somewhat of smoke :(

I had to spend quite the bit of time febreezing everything to get rid of the smell. That is two craigslist pick ups in a row where the stuff has smelled of smoke.[/quote]

then make sure the stuff is from a smoke free home. Fabreeze and electronics? Dosent sound like a good combination.

[quote name='kurokubushi']then make sure the stuff is from a smoke free home. Fabreeze and electronics? Dosent sound like a good combination.[/quote]

Febreeze wiping down the outside of the console or cratridges does no damage. I usually use rubbing alcohol to get of stuck on crap off craigslist pick ups and then wipe it down with febreeze to get rid of any nasty smell.

Last edited by a moderator:
Came across another possibly good deal I'm picking up tommorow. Two Nintendo DS systems, black and pink, plus two copies of Nintendogs Dalmation(complete) all for $80. Whether they are DS lites or regulars I dunno, and aside from the fact that they work I don't know the condition but you can't really beat the price. They also had postings for Tetris DS ($5) Donkey Kong DS ($5) and Mario Kart ($15) but I guess she sold them already. That's a shame but oh well.

I picked up a complete black label copy of Final Fantasy 7 today for $10. Discs are in excellent shape, just a few very light scratches. The guy had a listing for "PS1 and games", I check it out and he's selling a PS1 with 30 games for $35 bucks, so of course I contact him right away and ask if they are bootlegs.

And of course, at that price, they are. So I ask if he has any genuine games, and he tells me he has FF7, FFT, FF8 and the 2 Lunars, Deluxe "with everything" :hot:. He wants $15-25 per game, but if I buy a bunch he'll knock the price down.

So I tell him I want FF7 and the 2 Lunars, he tells me he'll give me all three for $30, and as I'm working on getting the location info from him, he tells me he sold the Lunars :bomb:, but still has FF7 and will give it to me for $10. Don't know what the dumbass who bought the Lunars was thinking, passing on FF7. Oh well, his loss and my gain.

BTW speaking of smelling of smoke, this copy smells of it as well. What I do (learned on CAG) is grab a fabric softener sheet, like Snuggle or whatever, and throw it into the case or into a closed box with the stuff I want to "freshen" for a couple of days. Works wonders after cleaning the item.

[quote name='eastshore4']Came across another possibly good deal I'm picking up tommorow. Two Nintendo DS systems, black and pink, plus two copies of Nintendogs Dalmation(complete) all for $80. Whether they are DS lites or regulars I dunno, and aside from the fact that they work I don't know the condition but you can't really beat the price. They also had postings for Tetris DS ($5) Donkey Kong DS ($5) and Mario Kart ($15) but I guess she sold them already. That's a shame but oh well.[/quote]

I'm pretty sure they only made the DS original phat systems in silver and blue, so black and pink will more than likely be the DS Lites. That's a great deal, get it done ASAP. And just double check with her by asking whether she has any other games, for the DS or otherwise, for sale when you meet up with her. Definitely jump on Tetris DS if you can, that's a steal at $5.

[quote name='karkyco']I picked up a complete black label copy of Final Fantasy 7 today for $10. Discs are in excellent shape, just a few very light scratches. The guy had a listing for "PS1 and games", I check it out and he's selling a PS1 with 30 games for $35 bucks, so of course I contact him right away and ask if they are bootlegs.

And of course, at that price, they are. So I ask if he has any genuine games, and he tells me he has FF7, FFT, FF8 and the 2 Lunars, Deluxe "with everything" :hot:. He wants $15-25 per game, but if I buy a bunch he'll knock the price down.

So I tell him I want FF7 and the 2 Lunars, he tells me he'll give me all three for $30, and as I'm working on getting the location info from him, he tells me he sold the Lunars :bomb:, but still has FF7 and will give it to me for $10. Don't know what the dumbass who bought the Lunars was thinking, passing on FF7. Oh well, his loss and my gain.
[/quote]

This thread, for me, has been renamed the "Be Jealous of Karkyco's Great Finds While My Craigslist Sucks" thread...

Seriously, we have a ton of $150 PS2 bundles, and a few $60 PS1 N64 bundles, rarely with anything worth mentioning and if it does have something worth mentioning, they note its value and list its price seperately.

The last really good find I had was Chrono Cross for $3 but I lowballed him from $7 because it had been up for awhile.

[quote name='karkyco']I'm pretty sure they only made the DS original phat systems in silver and blue, so black and pink will more than likely be the DS Lites. That's a great deal, get it done ASAP. And just double check with her by asking whether she has any other games, for the DS or otherwise, for sale when you meet up with her. Definitely jump on Tetris DS if you can, that's a steal at $5.[/quote]

Yeah I did a search on ebay and at first I was thinking the Pink would've possibly been one of those rare nintendogs colors(didn't even know it was rare until I sold my buddy's for $150), but they never made a phat black they're likely DS lites. Unfortunately I think I'm going to have to give up hope on Tetris and the other games... the posting originally had the DS systems listed for $20 and $30 each(!) but when I asked if they were available she said someone was offering $50 a piece for them. I said "I can't do more than $70 for both but thank you". She finally wrote back and said that she would take $70, but she never responded to my inquiries about Tetris and Mario Kart(I asked a couple of times)... I'm assuming whoever offered her $50 for the systems either snagged the games or advised her of their worth.

"Crash Bandicoot 1, 2, & 3; Final Fantasy 7, 8. & 9; Spyro 1, 2, & 3; Tekken 3; & Xena The Warrior Princess. They will come with two memory cards and a carrying case for all of the games."

All for $20.

[quote name='karkyco']BTW speaking of smelling of smoke, this copy smells of it as well. What I do (learned on CAG) is grab a fabric softener sheet, like Snuggle or whatever, and throw it into the case or into a closed box with the stuff I want to "freshen" for a couple of days. Works wonders after cleaning the item.[/quote]

Thanks you sir!

[quote name='karkyco']
So I tell him I want FF7 and the 2 Lunars, he tells me he'll give me all three for $30, and as I'm working on getting the location info from him, he tells me he sold the Lunars :bomb:, but still has FF7 and will give it to me for $10. Don't know what the dumbass who bought the Lunars was thinking, passing on FF7. Oh well, his loss and my gain.[/QUOTE]

He still got the copy of Lunar 1 and 2 so he made out pretty good.

[quote name='dan13l858']He still got the copy of Lunar 1 and 2 so he made out pretty good.[/quote]

o_X; Ehhh... `I think I'm "he"... well, more like she. *runs away from karkyco*
The reasons I didn't want FF7 because 1) I already have one in mint condition and 2) I almost pick up another copy of FF7 for sale purpose but decided to let someone have a snitch at it. At least, you get FF7 for $10. Way to go! He wanted $40 for it, didn't he? =D

Lunar 1 & 2 comes with everything, all game discs definitely look like it's not touched or even played? Only the song track CD has some tiny blemished dots on it, nothing major.

In fact, while negotiating with him in the noon last Sunday... he wanted a little more on Lunar 1 & 2 because he said someone would meet him the next day - Monday. I told him to please consider them sold to me if I meet in the afternoon and offered $30 - he originally wanted $25 for both. He asked for $35 so I went for it. I believe the guy was gonna meet with the PS1 seller was indeed you, karkyco. I don't expect that buyer to be CAG.

I wouldn't like to get on bad side of any CAG. How coincidence and cool yet sad. =/

[quote name='karkyco']
BTW speaking of smelling of smoke, this copy smells of it as well. What I do (learned on CAG) is grab a fabric softener sheet, like Snuggle or whatever, and throw it into the case or into a closed box with the stuff I want to "freshen" for a couple of days. Works wonders after cleaning the item.[/quote]

Oh cool. I will try on them later.

Well, got my DS's about an hour ago. They're lites, and in great condition(no blemishes, just fingerprints everywhere). Can't go wrong for $35 a piece! The fate of those games(mario kart, tetris etc) was revealed when I met up with whom I thought was the woman selling the stuff and was actually someone else coming to pick up those games.

[quote name='NoobHammer']This thread, for me, has been renamed the "Be Jealous of Karkyco's Great Finds While My Craigslist Sucks" thread...

Seriously, we have a ton of $150 PS2 bundles, and a few $60 PS1 N64 bundles, rarely with anything worth mentioning and if it does have something worth mentioning, they note its value and list its price seperately.

The last really good find I had was Chrono Cross for $3 but I lowballed him from $7 because it had been up for awhile.[/quote]

LOL, I've seen a lot of INSANE scores, most of which are not mine, in this topic, in the garage/yard sale topic, the flea market, pawn shop and goodwill topics, etc. I think if you put in the time and hustle, good deals are anyone's to be had. I actually think I have it a LOT worse, because in LA the competition is so fierce, good deals move VERY fast and very good to insanely excellent deals are gone in an instant. Just a matter of being in the right place at the right time, or having the right connections. Hell, I don't think this was even that great a deal, since I've seen a ton of people report scoring copies for $.50, $1.00, $2.50 etc.

Compared to some of the deals I've seen just sit in other regions, even semi-local like Ventura or the OC, even though the regions are much smaller population-wise, the deals are abundant.

I've had a few, but boy have I missed a TON of sweet scores. I just try to jump as quickly as possible if I see a good deal. I figured on this one, since it was out of the way and since the games listed appeared to be bootlegs, no one would take a chance on it. But I had some free time in the early afternoon after wrapping up work early, and had been emailing the guy for a couple of days. I just wish I had gotten the Lunars - he actually misspelled them "luner". Here, check the original ad...

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/lgb/ele/1117499104.html

He wanted $40 for it originally, but I told him his ad said $10 EACH, I drove out and he sold the Lunars I had wanted, there were some scratches etc. so he acquiesced.

And check out these guys trying to get some serious $$$ for their copies, LOL (among other games):

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/sgv/tag/1121109843.html

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/sfv/tag/1120676940.html

[quote name='dan13l858']He still got the copy of Lunar 1 and 2 so he made out pretty good.[/quote]

Very true, but he could have made out even better!;)

[quote name='greenrocks']o_X; Ehhh... `I think I'm "he"... well, more like she. *runs away from karkyco*
The reasons I didn't want FF7 because 1) I already have one in mint condition and 2) I almost pick up another copy of FF7 for sale purpose but decided to let someone have a snitch at it. At least, you get FF7 for $10. Way to go! He wanted $40 for it, didn't he? =D

Lunar 1 & 2 comes with everything, all game discs definitely look like it's not touched or even played? Only the song track CD has some tiny blemished dots on it, nothing major.

In fact, while negotiating with him in the noon last Sunday... he wanted a little more on Lunar 1 & 2 because he said someone would meet him the next day - Monday. I told him to please consider them sold to me if I meet in the afternoon and offered $30 - he originally wanted $25 for both. He asked for $35 so I went for it. I believe the guy was gonna meet with the PS1 seller was indeed you, karkyco. I don't expect that buyer to be CAG.

I wouldn't like to get on bad side of any CAG. How coincidence and cool yet sad. =/

Oh cool. I will try on them later.[/quote]

Good for you, greenrocks! That's a great score - I'm glad another CAG got them, and in any case, I WAS poaching from your area on this score...I'm in west LA, and I did also poach from your area a few months ago when I scored the monster SNES bundle of games including the Earthbounds, FF3s, Breath of Fire 2, Lufia 2, and a bunch of other SNES and NES games for $100 I think it was. That was out there in West Covina, right passed the 605 off the 10.

And it's not your fault, you did the right thing...it's my fault for not jumping on it sooner (it was Easter, LOL...) and his fault for not holding them for me. Besides, I already have both games, I'm just missing the outer box and book for one of them, I always forget which one. Any chance you'll sell me the box and book I'm missing? :D

[quote name='karkyco']And check out these guys trying to get some serious $$$ for their copies, LOL (among other games):

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/sgv/tag/1121109843.html

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/sfv/tag/1120676940.html[/quote]

Yes, saw these ads too. It'd be nice if it's sealed. But used games for that kind of price, a little steep.

[quote name='karkyco']And it's not your fault, you did the right thing...it's my fault for not jumping on it sooner (it was Easter, LOL...) and his fault for not holding them for me. Besides, I already have both games, I'm just missing the outer box and book for one of them, I always forget which one. Any chance you'll sell me the box and book I'm missing? :D[/quote]

Oh I would love to but =P if I ever have extra copies (box, book, whatever you need), I will try to remember you. In fact, I won't ask too much for them actually.

Should I take a chance on this?

DS Lite $120

Special edition pikachu edition nintendo ds lite.

Do not waste my time and I will not waste yours. Everything is in original packaging.

Comes with a library of almost 50 games. With opportunity to put more if you would like.

Will not respond if you do not leave some type of contact information.

I'm seeing that particular DS is priced around 100 BIN on ebay.
For all I know, the library of games could be a flash cart...

[quote name='Hyper Bolt']Should I take a chance on this?

I'm seeing that particular DS is priced around 100 BIN on ebay.
For all I know, the library of games could be a flash cart...[/quote]

I would probably pass, high chance the games are on a flash cart. Giving his rather no-nonsense comments in the listing I would say he'll probably just ignore you if you ask about it, but it wouldn't hurt I suppose.

Speaking of which, it sure does seem that the ruder the person is with their listing/emails, the shyer they are in public. I had one guy do the whole "don't bother me with any unecessary questions or i will ignore you" routine, and the guy couldn't even make eye contact when we met up.

When they don't or won't tell you what the games are it's usually a sign that they're all garbage games the person is trying to unload. After all, the games are the most important part of a "video game bundle".

I've had people do that to me, keep asking what the games are, and they don't tell you, I just pass on it.

And yes, pirated games are worthless. With a decent net connection and a good torrent site you'll have hundreds of them at your fingertips.

[quote name='Ye0ldmario']When they don't or won't tell you what the games are it's usually a sign that they're all garbage games the person is trying to unload. After all, the games are the most important part of a "video game bundle".

I've had people do that to me, keep asking what the games are, and they don't tell you, I just pass on it.

And yes, pirated games are worthless. With a decent net connection and a good torrent site you'll have hundreds of them at your fingertips.[/quote]

Hmm. I don't like people posting [system console] + games. I rather they post what games they have so I won't have to ask but it's sometimes worth doing so. And yes, like you said, it's usually a sign that these games are not worth buying like sport titles or kiddy pathetic games.

Had a nice craigslist score tonight, for $100:

Fat PS2 system w/ 3 controllers
Gamecube system w/ 1 controller + wavebird
Common sport and other crap games and memory cards worth $90 @GS
GC Pokemon Colosseum
GC Super Mario Strikers
GC Super Smash Melee
GC Double Dash
GC Zelda Collector's
PS2 NFS Most wanted, Underground and Underground 2
PS2 Disney Extreme Skate Adventure
PS2 Incredibles
PS2 Spyro A New Beginning
PS2 Spongebob movie
PS2 Hot Wheel Velocity X

Second score of the night. For $90

Absolutely mint Zelda gold DS lite with original box that doesn't even look like its been opened.
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Explorers in Time - Complete
Pokemon Diamond - Complete
Age of Empires Mythologies - Complete

The Gamestop list only had the last 2 for a combine $16.50 base TIV and I suspect the other will add $8 to $10 but I can probably get more than $35-40 for the three on Ebay.

[quote name='neiname']What games, Nocturne, Ar Tonelico 1 and MvC? Nice deal[/quote]

The PSP, GTA:VCS, Socom Bravio 2 and GoW.

If all of this were on your local craigslist, what would you offer?

pict0011qoz.jpg

pict0015s.jpg

pict0017n.jpg

pict0018a.jpg

pict0019sdr.jpg

pict0021epe.jpg

NES and SNES boxed systems not pictured, and there's a Genesis in that Sega CD box too.

Does he have an asking price? If not looks like he is going to want top dollar as he's aware of the value from the pictures he took. I couldn;t come up with a reasonable offer as I'm not that experienced with sega stuff.

[quote name='Ye0ldmario']When they don't or won't tell you what the games are it's usually a sign that they're all garbage games the person is trying to unload. After all, the games are the most important part of a "video game bundle".

And yes, pirated games are worthless. With a decent net connection and a good torrent site you'll have hundreds of them at your fingertips.[/quote]

It could also be that they're lazy and they don't want to take the 10 minutes to type up the list of games. I think I've had that be the reason many times before.

They usually just tell me to 'call them' and they'll tell me the games. I prefer to actually deal via e-mail until I'm sure that I want the items so I don't waste time/effort on something that's just plain junk.

Funny thing is, the one person has had an ad up forever on CL near me offering up a PS1(old grey one) with some case bs for it for $100+ and then selling the games seperately.

They've had up copies of multi disc games for almost a year now with NO bites and they want $15 per game and MORE if it's multi disc.

Funny stuff. Thing is, when you try and tell them they're smoking crack(in a nice way), they get all offended.

Have fun selling your scratched up, Gamestop sleeve only copies of (insert multi disc game name here), shithead.

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']It could also be that they're lazy and they don't want to take the 10 minutes to type up the list of games. I think I've had that be the reason many times before.

They usually just tell me to 'call them' and they'll tell me the games. I prefer to actually deal via e-mail until I'm sure that I want the items so I don't waste time/effort on something that's just plain junk.

Funny thing is, the one person has had an ad up forever on CL near me offering up a PS1(old grey one) with some case bs for it for $100+ and then selling the games seperately.

They've had up copies of multi disc games for almost a year now with NO bites and they want $15 per game and MORE if it's multi disc.

Funny stuff. Thing is, when you try and tell them they're smoking crack(in a nice way), they get all offended.

Have fun selling your scratched up, Gamestop sleeve only copies of (insert multi disc game name here), shithead.[/quote]

I like to sorta screen people out. If they sound sorta on the flakish side, I ask if they can provide a phone number for better contact.

Another thing I can't stand IMO, sometimes is when a buyer wants you to call THEM. It's like they're thinking they are doing you, the seller, a favor by buying whatever you have. Which I'll admit is true in some cases.

Always remember though, if a seller won't budge, don't sweat it. Like someone in the "best of" archive once said........

"Buyers, it's your world baby!" "Always stand firm" "Your meant-to-be deal will pop up someday" "If they refuse your offer, don't feel bad. Remember you lived xx number of days without that item." "But once the reality sets into their minds, and they realize your offer is about all they're gonna get without resorting to another time-consuming venue such as ebay, they'll call you back, and beg and plead." "And if not, who cares?" "Let them eat that old sofa or let them burn it for heat". :bouncy:

Reminds me of the Genesis guy I had a brief buying-attempt with. Dude said he had 65! Some boxed and some not, Genesis games. We shot about 6 or 7 emails before the contact went stale. kept asking the guy to send me a list when he had time, told him where I was located, said what would my offer be. Well, I can't really make an offer if I don't know what I'm getting! I never heard back.

I type out lists of DVD's on a catalogue website and it's not as hard as it looks. But then again, I know how to type pretty fast.

[quote name='theGrue']If all of this were on your local craigslist, what would you offer?

pict0011qoz.jpg

pict0015s.jpg

pict0017n.jpg

pict0018a.jpg

pict0019sdr.jpg

pict0021epe.jpg

NES and SNES boxed systems not pictured, and there's a Genesis in that Sega CD box too.
[/quote]

I would offer $60 for them. =P It'd be a steal! Haha.

I know this isn't exactly the right place to ask, but would you guys say if you do a Craigslist transaction and it doesn't work out that you can get a refund? I've always been under the assumption you either buy or don't buy.

[quote name='VipFREAK']I know this isn't exactly the right place to ask, but would you guys say if you do a Craigslist transaction and it doesn't work out that you can get a refund? I've always been under the assumption you either buy or don't buy.[/quote]

I had that experience one time where I tried to sell Gameboy SP ruby with the charger. I didn't know there was power fault problem. I didn't bother to test it since the last time I played, it worked perfectly fine. I sold it to a real nice middle-aged woman who couldn't afford much but very much wanted a cheap one for his little son, anyway she contacted me hours later saying it didn't work. I told her to stop by anytime and I gave her the fund. Well, it depends on that situation and also, on that seller whether if he/she is nice or not. =P

What would be a fair offer for all this?

SUPER NINTENDO

-Madden 94
-Madden 96
-Prosprt hockey
-Super pinball
-NBA jam
-Killer instinct
-NBA live 95
-Mario Paint
-NHL 96
-Tecmo Super NBA basketball

-NINTENDO GAMECUBE

-Animal crossing
-Paper mario
-Killer 7
-Luigi's mansion
-Pikmin

-memory card

-SONY PLAYSTATIONS x2

-2 memory cards
-gran turismo

-COMPUTER GAMES

-Fallout 3
-Stalker clear sky
-Unreal 2
-Arx fatalis
-Quake 4
-Splinter cell chaos theory

-NINTENDO ACCESSORIES

-2 Turbo NES max controllers
-2 NES controllers
-NES four score multiplayer adapter
-1 Lightgun
1 Turbo advantage arcade stick

I think there is a law that says all private party sales are as-is and final. But I think there's an exception if the person told you the item was working, when in fact it didn't, making the seller a liar. Then you can persue legal action.

Remember though...........karma.

Thanks for the info guys.

[quote name='greenrocks']Well, it depends on that situation and also, on that seller whether if he/she is nice or not. =P[/quote]

Yeah, I was going to ignore this guy since I figured it was "his bad" and then he leaves me a message with the ending of "or I'll find you". Uh... sorry what was that? Eventually... I gave him the partial refund but I can't help thinking I got dicked out. It was a printer in the same way as your gameboy. I didn't have ink and I wasn't about to find out if it was working or not simply because it didn't work well for me in the beginning (compared to other printers I've delt with). So, I really don't know if the printer works or not after I gave him the refund.

[quote name='Ye0ldmario']Remember though...........karma.[/quote]

Well... I better be in good standing with Karma then and if this guy did dick me then I hope Karma keeps it's word. :roll:

Picked up FF7 complete for $5! His wife didn't mention Sqauresoft preview demo (FF7 demo, saga frontier, bushido blade clips) but once I met up with her husband with the bag. I spotted and took it basically for free. It's in original paper case. All game discs are in near mint. Manual is excellent.

They listed Ogre Battle limited edition for $5 too - I was ready to jump on it but it's game disc only. Still worth pick up though but I rather not take incomplete ones, I let that go. Maybe another CAG pick will get it.

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/sfv/tag/1128761492.html

bread's done
Back