The Official Craigslist Finds Thread!

[quote name='rmb']Picked up an original xbox, 2 controllers, and 8 games for $30 today.
Mostly stuff like splinter cell, black, etc[/QUOTE]
Splinter Cell's pretty darn useful if you ever decide you want an Xbox Media Center.

A guy's selling me an XBOX with 2 controllers and these games:

grand theft auto 3
american chopper 2 full throttle
NHL 2k6
ESPN NHL 2k5
mechassault
sega GT 2002
Doom 3
the suffering ties that bind
Sega GT online
splinters cell chaos theory
alias
Doom 3 resurrection of evil
true crime new york city

He just emailed me, so I need a quick reply, what should I offer? $30, maybe?

[quote name='Shazyzang']A guy's selling me an XBOX with 2 controllers and these games:

grand theft auto 3
american chopper 2 full throttle
NHL 2k6
ESPN NHL 2k5
mechassault
sega GT 2002
Doom 3
the suffering ties that bind
Sega GT online
splinters cell chaos theory
alias
Doom 3 resurrection of evil
true crime new york city

He just emailed me, so I need a quick reply, what should I offer? $30, maybe?[/QUOTE]

$30? $20 tops I picked up a mint/complete DOOM 3 for a buck....

[quote name='donut']$30? $20 tops I picked up a mint/complete DOOM 3 for a buck....[/QUOTE]
Yeah, Doom and the system are all I'm really interested in, I told him $35 is the highest I'll go, I might not buy it for $35 anyway, but I'm not sure. He hasn't replied yet.

[quote name='Mizzou75']guy is selling an N64 with all hook ups, two controllers, and four games (Donkey Kong and Mario Golf...and he lists Toy Story twice so I'm assuming that's an error on his part). Only asking $15. I offered $10, but would definitely pay $15 for it. Hopefully I can snag this.[/QUOTE]

offered $10, she said she had two people who offered $20 already. i don't really need an N64 as my girlfriend has one, but since I might be moving away once I find a job hopefully soon, I'd like to get one of my own. hopefully another one will come around.

i could have owned a decent N64 bundle for around 25 dollars but ultimately passed on it, and i regret it because every game the lady was going to include was either donkey kong, kirby, smash bros., mario, starfox, and zelda and a clear purple console.

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']I've tried that around here and EVERY fuckin' ad gets flagged/deleted, usually because some reselling fucknut figures I'm their competition and want all of the dumbasses shit for themselves.

I had an opportunity to buy some guy's PS2 and like 50+ games and a bunch of other shit for $100 or so off of his disgruntled gf/ex gf about 6 months ago. I procrastinated and it went within the first couple of days. Why? Because I HATE dealing with people on the phone at first.

EVERY deal I've made from CL has been via e-mail. To me, if you can't take 2 minutes to type up a response to me and are constantly pestering me to 'call me, call me, call me' about whatever you're trying to sell, that just irks the shit outta me.

Case in point, I had a chance to buy a Genesis with '50+ games' recently. No list in the ad, so I ask for one in an e-mail. The response: call xxx-xxx-xxxx. NOOOOO!! I'm not gonna call you because you're too fuckin' lazy to post the names of the games in the ad or an e-mail.[/QUOTE]

Wow. You want someone to spend time to type up 50 games so he can sell it for $20? Why not, ya know, talk to him on the phone? I've read through all your postings and I'm not sure if you are actually being serious or just messing with everyone.

[quote name='theGrue']Splinter Cell's pretty darn useful if you ever decide you want an Xbox Media Center.[/QUOTE]

Got a link by chance? I picked it up for a friend that probably shouldn't even spend $30 he is so broke. It works great and the 8 games are all stuff my friend would enjoy. Ussually the xbox's that have games I want have a bunch of other crap and are overpriced. No one can go wrong for a bundle like this for $30!

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']I've tried that around here and EVERY fuckin' ad gets flagged/deleted, usually because some reselling fucknut figures I'm their competition and want all of the dumbasses shit for themselves.

I had an opportunity to buy some guy's PS2 and like 50+ games and a bunch of other shit for $100 or so off of his disgruntled gf/ex gf about 6 months ago. I procrastinated and it went within the first couple of days. Why? Because I HATE dealing with people on the phone at first.

EVERY deal I've made from CL has been via e-mail. To me, if you can't take 2 minutes to type up a response to me and are constantly pestering me to 'call me, call me, call me' about whatever you're trying to sell, that just irks the shit outta me.

Case in point, I had a chance to buy a Genesis with '50+ games' recently. No list in the ad, so I ask for one in an e-mail. The response: call xxx-xxx-xxxx. NOOOOO!! I'm not gonna call you because you're too fuckin' lazy to post the names of the games in the ad or an e-mail.[/QUOTE]

I can understand your frustration. I too, got an email from a guy who told me he had 75 sega genesis carts. Wanted to know how much I would give him. Well, I told him I didn't know. I don't know what I'm getting....I asked the man 5 times if I could get a list at some point or at least a base point of some stand outs in the lot. He ignored my question through every email. Finally I told him to either disclose some of the notables or just fuck off and stop filling up my inbox, and no reply back.

It's just to much of a waste of time and energy, and you can make a long trip for nothing as well.

-

As for phone numbers if the person sounds shady or rude I'll probably stay on email. Otherwise straight to phone. Lifes to short when there's a hot deal on the line. I've gotten some prank calls on my cell phone late at night and this was (at the time) a brand new prepaid cell phone (which i still use). The only place I posted the # at was on craigslist, and I got weird voicemails and hang ups.

One of them sounded like dripping water or a washer machine, and nobody said anything. I still have it saved. The rest were all hang ups with numbers from this area.

rmb check yr pms

Yea I got all excited today when I saw a local ad selling ps1 games for $3 a piece. I called the number and headed down there. They had cleared out a former video rental store.

Two big boxes full of.......
Sports games mostly, lots of duplicate wresting games, rugrats games, common fodder mainly, most of not ever worth Goozexing. There were few long box games like descent, Bases Loaded, Defcon 5, Cyber Sled, Assault Rigs, and Need for Speed.

There were no rpgs, resident evils, etc. Most of the games were mint, some were complete, and a lot of them had been rebuffed. There was also a box of SNES box games and Genesis boxed games. All sports, although I almost grabbed shaq fu

I did snag Wreckin Crew and Defcom 5 for psx, I might go back and get Descent or Assault Rigs. Let me know if you might be interested in a long box or two.

I'm going to try to find those plug-and-play games for cheap, how much do you guys think I shoulld sell them for, and when?

[quote name='Shazyzang']I'm going to try to find those plug-and-play games for cheap, how much do you guys think I shoulld sell them for, and when?[/QUOTE]they're not worth much of anything and never will be

I have 2 of them. The Sky blue one with ms. pacman/galaga/pole position/mappy/gradius i bought years ago, and the yellow/purple one with galaga/pacman/centipede/dig dug for $3 at a thrift.

Is Bubble Bobble on the NES worth anything? I know the PS1 ones are, but don't know about the NES one. There's someone selling that plus 3 other common NES games for 10$.

[quote name='NaturalHatTrick']Is Bubble Bobble on the NES worth anything? I know the PS1 ones are, but don't know about the NES one. There's someone selling that plus 3 other common NES games for 10$.[/QUOTE]

Worth $13-17 by itself, it's part 2 that's worth $90-100

[quote name='ivanwijaya']GTA 4 special edition (no game) + GTA4 Guide for $20, What do you guys think?[/QUOTE]

I would go for it, it isn't that hard to get the game cheap

[quote name='ivanwijaya']GTA 4 special edition (no game) + GTA4 Guide for $20, What do you guys think?[/QUOTE]

I've had an extra of the GTAIV guide for forever that I could've let go for my cost plus the real shipping($5 + shipping) and I'm sure you could've found the extras from the SE for really cheap on Ebay. None of what's contained in it is worth anything(or I'd have cracked open my two extras from the BBV sale for $30 each by now and sold stuff individually).

I bought a nice lot anime related figures from a woman about a week ago. She told me she had a lot more, and would call me back, but she hasnt. She was pretty hard to get in contact with, it took nearly 2 weeks to get the original transaction done, late reply and eventual stop to emails, and only after I sent a "I want to get this done right now or else I'm pulling out" email did we actually get it done 2 days later.

Now, my question is should I attempt to call again to see if other figures are still avaliable. It it even worth it? It took so long to attempt to get the first set, it might be even more of a hassle to get the next. Should I just be happy with what I got out of it?

[quote name='Link927']I bought a nice lot anime related figures from a woman about a week ago. She told me she had a lot more, and would call me back, but she hasnt. She was pretty hard to get in contact with, it took nearly 2 weeks to get the original transaction done, late reply and eventual stop to emails, and only after I sent a "I want to get this done right now or else I'm pulling out" email did we actually get it done 2 days later.

Now, my question is should I attempt to call again to see if other figures are still avaliable. It it even worth it? It took so long to attempt to get the first set, it might be even more of a hassle to get the next. Should I just be happy with what I got out of it?[/QUOTE]

Depends on what you got. Good quality figs from anime that you like, I'd say go for it. But if she starts giving you the run around again, drop it like its hot.

for $20 i can get,
Prima Games Dark Cloud 2
Nintendo Power Final Fantasy Tactics Advance
Brady Games Xenogears
Brady Games .hack//Infection
Brady Games .hack//Mutation
Brady Games .hack//Outbreak
Is that a good deal at all?or should i ask for lower?thanks in advance

So I got a lady down to $40 for a psp with gta vice city stories, and three movies. I assume she is in the same town as me, considering the ad i put on craigs list was put in my town. She then tells me she is on the south side of chicago (three hours away???). Argh.

I don't know how this stacks these days, but I got all of this for 70 dollars mint and complete.

Castlevania Dawn of Sorrow
Castlevania Portrait of Ruin
Castlevania Harmony Of Dissonance
Castlevania Aria Of Sorrow
Castlevania Circle of the Moon
Paper Mario Gamecube
Mario Kart Double Dash Gamecube
Final Fantasy VII Dirge Of Cerebus
Final Fantasy Tactics A2 DS
Phantom Brave Ps2
La Pucelle Tactics Ps2

Today I got,
Guides:
Prima Games Dark Cloud 2
Nintendo Power Final Fantasy Tactics Advance
Brady Games Xenogears
Brady Games .hack//Infection
Brady Games .hack//Mutation
Brady Games .hack//Outbreak

Games:
.hack//Infection (Complete, Mint)
.hack//Mutation (Complete, Mint)
.hack//Outbreak (Complete, Mint)
.hack//Quarantine (Complete, Mint)
ICO (No manual, Mint)
Dino Crisis (JP, Complete, Mint)
Clock Tower 2 (JP, Complete, Mint)

All for $100.
I am wondering if I got a good deal there? If i were to sell the .Hack series, How much will I get? Thanks

Man.. I missed a monster NES bundle today. Guy said he sold to the whole thing to someone else earlier. 300+ NES games with some good ones like Zombie Nation, Princess Tomato, etc.

I'm not against reselling stuff, I just really hope whoever got the bundle at least keeps a few of the rare games since it had NES games I've never had the luck of ever seeing on craigslist or in the wild.

Paid the guy $1,000 for this:

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/lac/clt/1210059150.html

AWESOME TRANSFORMERS COLLECTION incl ORIGINAL PRIME AND MEGATRON - $1200 (Hancock Park)

Reply to: [email protected] [Errors when replying to ads?]
Date: 2009-06-07, 1:31PM PDT

This is a Phenominal Transformers collection that includes all the original and best, and generally everything else. The Prizes are:
1) Original Optimus Prime. Dude.
2) Original Megatron. He's a mettle gun. A very real looking metal gun. For kids. The 80s man.
3) All the Bases. One of them is literally 2 feet tall.
4) Every one of them has original parts, original weapons, and in many cases the box they came in.
A COLLECTOR'S DREAM!!
This is my original collection and its time for someone else to enjoy it. A fair offer will be aided by genuine pride in ownership of this collection.

There is SO MUCH MORE than these photos show, but here's a sampling.
Call to make an offer!! Thank you.

-------------------------------------------

Now, you might say, the price is way high. But not really - the guy didn't post enough pics, that's for damn sure, and he didn't list out the items in this bundle in his ad. When I read #3 above, I knew that he had to be talking about Fortress Maximus. Boxed and complete ones, in good shape, sell for HUGE $$$ on eBay. Like, enough to pay for this entire bundle EASILY.

So I took a chance and drove over to see him last night, they were actually at his mom's place and she showed them to me. The minute I walked in and saw the boxed Fortress Maximus, I knew this collection would be mine.

Words can't even describe the completeness of this collection. At least 50 are complete with original boxes. Some of the boxes are a bit beat up, points cut out, etc. but they are complete. And the toys are in AMAZING condition. Here is just what I've seen so far - many of the loose ones are wrapped in paper, boxes folded. ALL are G1 originals - many of the boxes have the original price tags from Toys R Us, KB Toys, etc.

This is only what I've seen so far, there are 5 huge cardboard boxes filled with the smaller boxed ones and the loose ones...I will have to catalog everything once I put it together with my collection. Needless to say, this is the most amazing collection I've ever come across, and when combined with my collection, I think I will have just about every original G1 Transformer. And just about all of the toys themselves are in simply excellent condition.

Boxed/complete Fortress Maximus
Boxed/complete Scorponok
Boxed/complete Metroplex
Boxed/complete Trypticon
Boxed/complete Omega Supreme
Boxed/complete Optimus Prime Powermaster
Boxed/complete Optimus Prime (original...amazingly minty)
Boxed/complete Megatron (mail away...did not come in original box, only styrofoam with cardboard box...but it is complete and BEAUTIFUL)
Boxed/complete Targetmasters - almost all of them from what I've seen, Decepticon and Autobot...see below
Boxed/complete Galvatron
Boxed/complete Rodimus Prime
Boxed/complete Hot Rod
Boxed/complete Scourge
Boxed/complete Sunstreaker
Boxed/complete Starscream
Boxed/complete Blaster
Boxed/complete Perceptor
Boxed/complete Blurr
Boxed/complete Brainstorm
Boxed/complete Siren
Boxed/complete Crosshairs
Boxed/complete Wheeljack
Boxed/complete Thrust
Boxed/complete Fastlane/Cloudbreaker
Boxed/complete Slugslinger
Boxed/complete Highbrow
Boxed/complete Scattershot (technobot leader)
Boxed/complete Punch/Counterpunch
Boxed/complete Wreck-gar
Boxed/complete Blitzwing (triple changer)
Boxed/complete Repugnus
Boxed/complete Venom (deluxe insecticon)
Boxed/complete Battletrap
Boxed/complete Sky High
...there are some other boxes folded up, as well as lots of card backings for the smaller blister/bubble packed transformers, I still have to go through all of those...

No boxes (at least not found yet...these are wrapped in paper) - there are a LOT more, have to go through them all...

Complete Predacons - Predaking
Complete Constructicons - Devastator
Complete Aerialbots - Superion
Complete Stunticons - Menasor
All Dinobots except for Slag...he may be in another package
Shockwave
Sixshot
Smokescreen
Prowl
Hound
Ratchet
Ironhide
Trailbreaker
Red Alert
Dirge
Thundercracker
Soundwave and all cassettes
All Autobot cassettes
The original collector's case that is filled with minibots, autobots, etc. Also lots and lots of instruction manuals.

So much more...seriously, this is the collection of a lifetime.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm going to be picking up all four seasons of Justice League (Justice League, and Justice League Unlimited) and the four individual boxsets of Batman: The Animated Series for 50 bucks. As far as the later goes, on Amazon they don't seem to sell for much individually. But if you sell all four together, it looks like they go for on Amazon for 90 bucks. Is this accurate-- has anyone done this? I imagine it's being positioned as a cheaper alternative to the OOP series boxset that goes for 120+.

[quote name='Friend of Sonic']I'm going to be picking up all four seasons of Justice League (Justice League, and Justice League Unlimited) and the four individual boxsets of Batman: The Animated Series for 50 bucks. As far as the later goes, on Amazon they don't seem to sell for much individually. But if you sell all four together, it looks like they go for on Amazon for 90 bucks. Is this accurate-- has anyone done this? I imagine it's being positioned as a cheaper alternative to the OOP series boxset that goes for 120+.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, but my friend just lent me the boxed set today since we were talking about it...that boxed set is NICE. If you can live without it, the seasons are a much better deal. BTW I'm updating the list of Transformers in that lot I just picked up...unbelievable the score...

that's cool karyco, those are the original 80's toys right? I seen some transformers toys in an antique shop before but don't know when they were from.

[quote name='Ye0ldmario']that's cool karyco, those are the original 80's toys right? I seen some transformers toys in an antique shop before but don't know when they were from.[/QUOTE]

Yup, these are all originals - no bootlegs, knockoffs, reissues, reproductions, etc. They came out in the 80's, about 82-89.

[quote name='karkyco']Yup, these are all originals - no bootlegs, knockoffs, reissues, reproductions, etc. They came out in the 80's, about 82-89.[/QUOTE]
Good Lord, I was only 4 yrs old in 1989. If only I knew then what I know about what is collectible...

^Nice score on that transformers lot.

My grandpa/ma always brought me back 1 Transformers everytime they went to US to visit my uncle/aunties who were in colleges at that time about 3 times a year for 3 or 4 years. I have to check the value and condition of those the next time I went back to my home country. I'm not even 10 during those years, so hopefully I'm not breaking parts and I'm pretty sure the boxes are still there.

Well, just for reference. There are 2 Fortress Maximus Complete with Box Buy it Now listings on eBay. One is for $1375 and one is for $1600 I think. There is a complete one (no box or styrofoam insert) with a BiN price of $900. And of completed listings, there was a complete one with box that sold for a "Best Offer" of $1200.

http://jscms.jrn.columbia.edu/cns/2007-02-13/cahall-brokentoys

"According to a ToyFare price guide, the top Transformer is the Fortress Maximus, an oversize robot that turns into a city playset. In its original box, a condition that is extremely rare, the piece is valued at $1,000. Even without the box, Transformers can be worth several hundred dollars if they’re complete--whether in their original form or after being repaired."

Keep us posted karkyco that is the score of the year, so what are the value of all the Transformers individually?

Besides Fortress Maximus, what's the next most valuable item?

[quote name='karkyco']Yeah, but my friend just lent me the boxed set today since we were talking about it...that boxed set is NICE. If you can live without it, the seasons are a much better deal. BTW I'm updating the list of Transformers in that lot I just picked up...unbelievable the score...[/QUOTE]

Any pictures? I'm interested to see this collection

[quote name='kube00']Keep us posted karkyco that is the score of the year, so what are the value of all the Transformers individually?

Besides Fortress Maximus, what's the next most valuable item?[/QUOTE]

Well, the G1 Megatron complete with the styrofoam, instructions, etc in mint shape with most of the stickers still on the sticker sheet should be worth a decent coin, especially with the mail in box. Although I would prefer to have the original retail box. The complete/mint Optimus Prime G1 original with a C9 box is definitely worth something. Same with all the big boxed bases - Scorponok, Omega Supreme, Metroplex...they should be worth a few hundred each give or take. I will have to check values as I go. The boxed Galvatron, though the box has a missing/cut side panel but the styrofoam is excellent. I know the official reissue of Predaking sells for big money, like $500+. An original, complete, without the boxes, is still worth serious dough. And now I have two of them, so one will go.

As for pics, those are definitely coming, probably this weekend. I've already put it into storage and will have to work on sorting it along with my own collection, combining and then selecting the best specimens. I'll definitely keep you guys informed...needless to say the 3 pics in the ad do not even begin to convey this lot. I showed various people at the office and they were simply dumbfounded. I could easily make my money back on selling just a few extras to them alone!

[quote name='DaMonStEr']Any pictures? I'm interested to see this collection[/QUOTE]

Oh wait...did you mean pics of the Batman boxed set, or my Transformers score? LOL! I assume you mean the Transformers score. The boxed set, you can find pics on Amazon :bouncy:

[quote name='karkyco']Paid the guy $1,000 for this:

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/lac/clt/1210059150.html

AWESOME TRANSFORMERS COLLECTION incl ORIGINAL PRIME AND MEGATRON - $1200 (Hancock Park)

Reply to: [email protected] [Errors when replying to ads?]
Date: 2009-06-07, 1:31PM PDT

This is a Phenominal Transformers collection that includes all the original and best, and generally everything else. The Prizes are:
1) Original Optimus Prime. Dude.
2) Original Megatron. He's a mettle gun. A very real looking metal gun. For kids. The 80s man.
3) All the Bases. One of them is literally 2 feet tall.
4) Every one of them has original parts, original weapons, and in many cases the box they came in.
A COLLECTOR'S DREAM!!
This is my original collection and its time for someone else to enjoy it. A fair offer will be aided by genuine pride in ownership of this collection.

There is SO MUCH MORE than these photos show, but here's a sampling.
Call to make an offer!! Thank you.

-------------------------------------------

Now, you might say, the price is way high. But not really - the guy didn't post enough pics, that's for damn sure, and he didn't list out the items in this bundle in his ad. When I read #3 above, I knew that he had to be talking about Fortress Maximus. Boxed and complete ones, in good shape, sell for HUGE $$$ on eBay. Like, enough to pay for this entire bundle EASILY.

So I took a chance and drove over to see him last night, they were actually at his mom's place and she showed them to me. The minute I walked in and saw the boxed Fortress Maximus, I knew this collection would be mine.

Words can't even describe the completeness of this collection. At least 50 are complete with original boxes. Some of the boxes are a bit beat up, points cut out, etc. but they are complete. And the toys are in AMAZING condition. Here is just what I've seen so far - many of the loose ones are wrapped in paper, boxes folded. ALL are G1 originals - many of the boxes have the original price tags from Toys R Us, KB Toys, etc.

This is only what I've seen so far, there are 5 huge cardboard boxes filled with the smaller boxed ones and the loose ones...I will have to catalog everything once I put it together with my collection. Needless to say, this is the most amazing collection I've ever come across, and when combined with my collection, I think I will have just about every original G1 Transformer. And just about all of the toys themselves are in simply excellent condition.

Boxed/complete Fortress Maximus
Boxed/complete Scorponok
Boxed/complete Metroplex
Boxed/complete Trypticon
Boxed/complete Omega Supreme
Boxed/complete Optimus Prime Powermaster
Boxed/complete Optimus Prime (original...amazingly minty)
Boxed/complete Megatron (mail away...did not come in original box, only styrofoam with cardboard box...but it is complete and BEAUTIFUL)
Boxed/complete Targetmasters - almost all of them from what I've seen, Decepticon and Autobot...see below
Boxed/complete Galvatron
Boxed/complete Rodimus Prime
Boxed/complete Hot Rod
Boxed/complete Scourge
Boxed/complete Sunstreaker
Boxed/complete Starscream
Boxed/complete Blaster
Boxed/complete Perceptor
Boxed/complete Blurr
Boxed/complete Brainstorm
Boxed/complete Siren
Boxed/complete Crosshairs
Boxed/complete Wheeljack
Boxed/complete Thrust
Boxed/complete Fastlane/Cloudbreaker
Boxed/complete Slugslinger
Boxed/complete Highbrow
Boxed/complete Scattershot (technobot leader)
Boxed/complete Punch/Counterpunch
Boxed/complete Wreck-gar
Boxed/complete Blitzwing (triple changer)
Boxed/complete Repugnus
Boxed/complete Venom (deluxe insecticon)
Boxed/complete Battletrap
Boxed/complete Sky High
...there are some other boxes folded up, as well as lots of card backings for the smaller blister/bubble packed transformers, I still have to go through all of those...

No boxes (at least not found yet...these are wrapped in paper) - there are a LOT more, have to go through them all...

Complete Predacons - Predaking
Complete Constructicons - Devastator
Complete Aerialbots - Superion
Complete Stunticons - Menasor
All Dinobots except for Slag...he may be in another package
Shockwave
Sixshot
Smokescreen
Prowl
Hound
Ratchet
Ironhide
Trailbreaker
Red Alert
Dirge
Thundercracker
Soundwave and all cassettes
All Autobot cassettes
The original collector's case that is filled with minibots, autobots, etc. Also lots and lots of instruction manuals.

So much more...seriously, this is the collection of a lifetime.[/QUOTE]

:wall:#-o:shock: That's all I gotta say. I never find ANY of the good stuff like this around here. Then again, I really doubt I'd even keep any of them. I have ZERO room as it is between my games, guides and movies right now. The few Transformers I have from when I was a kid are mainly stuffed in a brown bag at the back of my closet, except for the few I have on my computer cart(Jetfire, Perceptor, Cliffjumper).

I'm still trying to find a non expensive copy of the collected version of the first 2-3 seasons of the G1 cartoon, aside from the overpriced box set that FYE sells.

bread's done
Back