The Official Craigslist Finds Thread!

[quote name='Dokstarr']Almost this same exact ad was up around here. Had Bubble Bobble 2, Hot Slots, Peek A Boo, and a I think Cheetah Man. I emailed but never heard back. It was up for a while. Guessing it was just some effing around.[/QUOTE]

probably...I found something similar which I posted a while back where someone had Stadium Events, Duck Tales 2, every Mega Man, I think Snow Bros, and a few other of those impossible to find games, i forget which ones....but the description was like "found these in my attic, all are in the boxes and have never been opened or played"

I emailed offering something like $500 or something crazy and they never even wrote back and took it off the next day

Yup, it's the same prank posting. Whenever they say "found these games in my basement, no idea what they're worth but I wanna get rid of them". It's probably one of the lurkers on here after seeing everyone post in the stupidity thread they copy+paste it to the same location.

Picked up the following, almost all complete and generally excellent condition PS1 games:

Bushido Blade 1 (no manual, disc was definitely buffed but plays fine)
Bushido Blade 2
Chocobo's Dungeon 2
Resident Evil Director's Cut
Clock Tower 1
Clock Tower 2
Metal Gear Solid
Metal Gear Solid VR

$20 total. Guy threw up an ad for PS1 games, $5 each, no list as usual. I emailed him and he was close enough that I said I'd stop by and take a look, cherry picked those out of a bunch more garbage and CiF'd him a $20 which we accepted.

[quote name='gmsick']I got PSO ep 1 & 2 (GC) complete for $3[/QUOTE]

Great score. I got an extra copy last year complete off of craigslist for $5, ended up flipping it for $60

[quote name='SLeeK719']Umm you could probably resell teh Marvel vs Capcoms for close to $60 and get everything for free[/QUOTE]

NVM just read the MvC2 is a bootleg, Still seems like a decent deal.

Big score a couple days ago. Got Mass Effect 1 Collector's Edition for $10 plus my The Art of Mass Effect Book (retail value of $16).

VERY pleased with this :D

[quote name='SLeeK719']NVM just read the MvC2 is a bootleg, Still seems like a decent deal.[/QUOTE]

Actually if I read it correctly he has a bootleg copy of MvC2 and a real one. I might jump on this deal...

[quote name='karkyco']I scored a MONSTER deal a couple of weeks ago. Not quite as good as my score of my lifetime when I was a young teen and got tons of Uncanny X-Men, Daredevil, and Amazing Spiderman in Very Fine or better condition for a dime apiece, but pretty damn good anyway.

A gentlman wanted $1000 for the following comics: BLARBLARBLAR

[/QUOTE]

ihateusomuch.jpg

All for $20

-Zelda OOT
-NBA Courtside
-Wipeout
-Earthworm Jim
-Yoshi Story
-Triple Play 2000
-Conker's Bad Fur Day
-FIFA Soccer 64
-Tom Clancy's Rainbow 6
-WWE Mayhem
-Cruis'n Exotica
-NFL Quarterback Club 2000
-Biofreaks
-Pac-man
-Ready 2 Rumble
-Paperboy
-Perfect Dark
-Jet Force Gemini

3ma3o43p65T55Pa5S4a2jb0d722f19a381824.jpg

Nintendo Gamecube (Silver) in full working condition
One (1) Black Nintendo Gamecube Controller
One (1) Nintendo Gamecube Memory Card - 251 Blocks
AC Power Cable
AV Cable (RCA composite - red/yellow/white)
One (1) game with no case/manual - Resident Evil 4 (Capcom)

Asking 20, will take any reasonable offers
-----------------

Should I go for it? Quick check on ebay, looks like the controller alone is ~$10.00

For playing - yes - if you just need the system, the controllers command about $10-$15 on ebay/amazon

or you can get one at gamestop for $30 with no games and a shitty 3rd party controller

Picked up a nice gamecube lot today for $45. I sent the guy a message, and found it was one of my friends that was selling it! So, he chose to sell to me even though he had 6 offers before me! :D

Everything is complete, except for Resident Evil and XIII which have no manuals. Some discs are brand new, other scratched a little, but overall not bad. Really have no wants for the resident evil games, XIII, Splinter Cell, or Metroid Prime though.

Not the best deal, but still a good deal and I'm still very happy. All were complete, black label, except Final Fantasy Tactics was missing the manual (which I already had a complete copy of).

PS1 Bundle (modded) - $75
- Final Fantasy VII
- Final Fantasy Tactics (black label, no manual, disc has some fading)
- Chrono Cross
- Einhander
- Metal Gear Solid
- Castlevania: Symphony of the Night
- In The Hunt

How was this deal?

Odyssey 2 system boxed with 10 games (three with boxes)
Intellivision boxed with 5 or 6 games
Shinobi and Battletoads on Game Gear cart only

60 bucks. The boxes are worn, but nothing really you wouldn't expect for the age of the boxes. The systems are absolutely mint. I guess the guy was telling me the Odyssey has some special controllers that 1 in 25 Odyssey systems have. Eh, whatever. Was 60 a good deal for all of this?

So I'm gonna put an N64 up to sell, but I don't know how much to ask for. It will have all the cables, 2 controllers, and Goldeneye cart only. I'm thinking $25, but how much do you guys think people would want it for?

[quote name='leftwing1018']Picked up a nice gamecube lot today for $45. I sent the guy a message, and found it was one of my friends that was selling it! So, he chose to sell to me even though he had 6 offers before me! :D[/QUOTE]

Small world, huh? That was a good price. Twilight Princess itself on GC can go for $35.

[quote name='Shazyzang']So I'm gonna put an N64 up to sell, but I don't know how much to ask for. It will have all the cables, 2 controllers, and Goldeneye cart only. I'm thinking $25, but how much do you guys think people would want it for?[/QUOTE]

$25 sounds cheap enough for people, I think.

Couple of the latest pick ups.

Final Fantasy VII (GH) Mint
Metal Gear Solid (GH) Mint
$25

Chrono Trigger
Super Mario RPG
Legend of Zelda: LttP
Final Fantasy 3
Secret of Mana
Mario Kart
Prince of Persia
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Turtles in Time
$80

Super Mario RPG
Mario is Missing
Joe and Mac
Legend of Zelda: LttP
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles - Turtles in Time
ALL THESE LABELS WERE PERFECT - $20

Mega Man Legends (Complete)
Tecmo's Deception (Complete)
Castlevania
Castlevania 2
Castlevania 3
Mario Party 3
$30

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Friend of Sonic']How was this deal?

Odyssey 2 system boxed with 10 games (three with boxes)
Intellivision boxed with 5 or 6 games
Shinobi and Battletoads on Game Gear cart only

60 bucks. The boxes are worn, but nothing really you wouldn't expect for the age of the boxes. The systems are absolutely mint. I guess the guy was telling me the Odyssey has some special controllers that 1 in 25 Odyssey systems have. Eh, whatever. Was 60 a good deal for all of this?[/QUOTE]

To me that's a good deal. If I didn't already have the systems, I'd easily pay that much for mint systems. Finding them in good condition is tough, and buying on eBay and such will cost a bunch just on shipping.

Great find on CL today (my 1st ever), a guy had an ad Nintendo Gamecube $15 came with Cubivore and Baten Kaitos: Eternal Wings and the Lost Ocean, awesome deal! So I go up there and buy it off him thank him for the good deal.

Here's where it gets good, I ask him if he has any other video games he wants to sell and he says no. So I ask him next if there is any goodwills around because I was looking to buy an NES and that they sell them for $10-$15. He says oh a nintendo I have one of those. :cool:

We go in his house and he pulls out a nintendo with 2 controllers zapper gun all the hook ups and 14 games all in a box. Sells me all of it for $20!!! Games include Tetris CIB, Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure CIB, Princess Tomato and Salad Kingdom in one of those old school rental boxes! Also has Super Mario/Duck Hunt and Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles which are the first 2 video games I ever owned:bouncy: Zelda was another game worth mentioning. I will post pics when I get some time

OMG I am hoping this guy gets back to me!!!

"My bro went to the army, gave these to me. i know these are old, plus some of these ive never heard of. Anyway would $25 for the lot be too much? i dont know. Just looking for some extra cash to buy a ps3 game.

Final Fantasy 2 ( ive heard of final fantasy)
Final Fantasy 3
Eathbound (wtf?)
Secret of Mana (huh)
Illusion of Gaia
Chrono Trigger (wtf)
Mario RPG (ok ive heard of this!)
Breath of Fire 2 (cover looks cool)"

Seems to good to be true!

Hey I'm about to sell all these Wii games on CL for $150

U think this person is getting a sweet deal?

Castle of Shikigami III
Metroid Prime 3: Corruption
Punch Out!
Resident Evil 4
Sega Superstar Tennis
Super Paper Mario
Trauma Center New Blood
Wii Play
Wii Sports Resort without the controller addon
Zach and Wiki Quest for Barbaros Treasure
The Legend of Zelda - Sealed

[quote name='Kid Fresh']OMG I am hoping this guy gets back to me!!!

"My bro went to the army, gave these to me. i know these are old, plus some of these ive never heard of. Anyway would $25 for the lot be too much? i dont know. Just looking for some extra cash to buy a ps3 game.

Final Fantasy 3
Eathbound (wtf?)
Secret of Mana (huh)
Illusion of Gaia
Chrono Trigger (wtf)

Seems to good to be true![/QUOTE]

So, uh?

[quote name='Kid Fresh']OMG I am hoping this guy gets back to me!!!

Final Fantasy 3
Eathbound (wtf?)
Secret of Mana (huh)
Illusion of Gaia
Chrono Trigger (wtf)

Seems to good to be true![/QUOTE]

So far no response probably was too good to be true :cry: O well

Just had my best craigslist find yet, N64 with 2 controllers, 2 memory cards, expansion pack, 2 rumble packs, and 18 games for 35 dollars :)

(will post picture when I get home)

P1000015.jpg

The winners for me are Resident Evil 2, Smash Bros, Pilot Wings, Shadows of the Empire, Mario 64 and Banjo :) while the rest will just make my collection look bigger.

It's been a while, but finally got a nice score. I was able to trade a 360 arcade w/ 20 gig harddrive and a copy of Halo 3 for:

-Nintendo Wii w/ 3 remotes, 2 nunchuks and 2 classic controllers + charging cradle
-New Super Mario Bros, Wii Sports, and X-Men Origins Wolverine
-By far the best part though is the $150+ worth of VC/Wii Shop games. Aside from a couple duds like My Aquarium and Uno they're all great AAA games like Zelda, Mario, World of Goo, etc.

The one caveat? Cigarette smoke damage to the extreme! The d-pads on the remotes are bright yellow... I might have to be making a few replacement orders to nintendo.

Should I buy a 40 gb PS3 with one controller, Metal Gear Solid 4, COD: MW and Saints Row 2 for $175? I'd probably trade all three games plus some 360 games into Gamestop for The Show. He asked for $200, I offered $150 and now he asked for $175.

[quote name='irishsoccermbw']
P1000015.jpg

The winners for me are Resident Evil 2, Smash Bros, Pilot Wings, Shadows of the Empire, Mario 64 and Banjo :) while the rest will just make my collection look bigger.[/QUOTE]

For $35?

That's a hell of a haul. Congrats!

Nothing to exciting, but I am pretty happy with the trade I pulled today.

Got MAG for Call Of Duty Modern Warfare (the 1st one). Nothing like trading an game that is years old (albeit an awesome game) for a new release.

Nice N64 score. I actually missed a sweet bundle with 9 games, one of which was MegaMan 64 which I really wanted. They only wanted $30. Missed it by an inch though, someone beat me to the punch.

We have for sale today an Original NES the system that blew up in the 80's that is now hard to find. This is in working condition with controllers,zapper, game, box and styro, and connections power, vid,aud.
Rare in this condition. Will hook up to show that it works. Its an old system so you do have to do the blow/lick/clean deal to get it going sometimes

asking 100$ cash only or trade for a lot of NES games
---------------------------------------------

In pics the box looks mint, everything is even wrapped in plastic and stuff. Has Styrofoam,etc. Basically complete.

I'd solely be interested only to flip. What do you guys think it's worth?

I picked up the following for a total of $45 tonight. I think it is pretty decent deal.

gray N64 console with A/V cord and AC adapter
1 gray Nintendo controller
1 atomic purple Nintendo controller
1 Gameboy transfer pack

Mario Kart 64
Super Smash Bros
Super Mario 64
Mario Party 3
Mystical Ninja
MegaMan 64
Rayman 2
the labels for these games are in very good condition:)

1 translucent purple Gameboy Pocket
2 pirated games: A Bug's Life, Supercolor 50 in 1
Pokemon Blue version (looks real)

http://tucson.craigslist.org/vgm/1631472390.html

2nt8c5i.jpg

Picked that lot up for $100. He was willing to take that because he lives two blocks away from me and everyone else wanted him to drive somewhere.

Everything is in decent condition, Persona 2 and possibly Xenogears are the only ones I'm keeping.

Really happy about Persona 2, I've been trying to get a good deal on it forever.

[quote name='darkslime']http://tucson.craigslist.org/vgm/1631472390.html

2nt8c5i.jpg

Picked that lot up for $100. He was willing to take that because he lives two blocks away from me and everyone else wanted him to drive somewhere.

Everything is in decent condition, Persona 2 and possibly Xenogears are the only ones I'm keeping.

Really happy about Persona 2, I've been trying to get a good deal on it forever.[/QUOTE]

Nice. Parasite Eve 2, and the Personas are game that I have never ever been able to get a hold of on the cheap.

For me this weekend a really good score tunred into an okay score. Got a bunch of ps1 games and system for 40. Got home and FF Tactics black label had FF9 disk 1 in it. Guy didn't seem to concerned and suddenly his English got a lot worse.

bread's done
Back