The OFFICIAL GameStop Converted to Pre-Owned Thread *Latest: AC:Black Flag PS4, GoW:Ascension

sasukekun

CAGiversary!
Feedback
120 (100%)
I'm going to do my best to keep everyone informed of any new games that are being converted to pre-owned.

Latest Conversions:

:ps4:
Assassin's Creed Black Flag Collector's Edition

:ps3:
God of War Ascension Collector's Edition

:360:

Cabela's Hunting Expedition

Fear 3 + Orphan Movie Combo

Hitman Trilogy HD 

Rayman Origins

Spec Ops The Line

Previous Conversions:

Thanks to Xellos2099 for the list.

Beats by Dre

Beats by Dre iBeats Earbuds $64.99
Beats by Dre Solo HD Headphones (Black, Red, White) $119.99
Beats by Dre Solo HD Headphones (BubbleGum, Grape, Smartie Blue, Sour Apple Head, Dark Blue) $109.99
Beats by Dre Solo Headphones (Black/White) $109.99

Tritton
XB360 Kunai Titanfall Headset $59.99
PS4 (PS360, Wii U) Pink Kunai Headset $39.99

Afterglow
Universal Afterglow Wireless Headset (both standard and white) $59.99
Universal Afterglow Wireless Headset (Afterglow refurb) $39.99

Sony
PS3/4 GTA V Pulse Wireless Headset $99.99

Turtle Beach
PS4 Communicator P4C Headset $9.99
XB360 X32 Headset $59.99
PS4 (PS360) Wireless PX4 Headset $99.99
CoD Shadow Universal (PS360, PS4) Headset $49.99
XB360 Winter Camo X12 Headset $39.99
XB360 X42 Wireless Headset $109.99
PX3 Universal Wireless Headset $69.99

P11 PS3 Headset (TB Refurb) $29.99
PX21 Universal Headset (TB Refurb) $39.99
XB360 X11 (TB Refurb) $19.99
XB360 X12 (TB Refurb) $29.99
XB360 X32 (TB Refurb) $39.99
XB360 X42 (TB Refurb) $49.99

:360:
Bioshock Infinite Premium Edition
Need For Speed Run
Soul Calibur V
Far Cry 3
Borderlands 2
Fifa 13

Wii U:
Rabbid's Land

Sims 3
Far Cry 3
Just Dance 4

Accessories:
PS3 Move Energizer Charger
PS3 Navigation Controller
PSP USB Cable (Madcatz)
360 Network Adapter N (Microsoft) 

My former ASM told me the NBA2K13 whichever one came with the basketball/headphones got converted as well. I believe it was for 360, but that unconfirmed.

:ps3: Fusion Tournament Controller

:360: Tomb Raider CE

:360: Mass Effect 3

:360: Medal of Honor

:ps3: Resident Evil 6

:3ds: Spider-man Edge of Time

:ds: Pokemon Black

:ds: Noah's Ark

:ds: Zhu Zhu Princess

:360: Gears of War 3 Epic Edition (See other thread)

:360: BlazBlue Contiuum Shift Extended LE
:360: Major League Baseball 2K11
:wii: ZombiU (WiiU)

:psp: Little Deviants (Vita)
:3ds: Dream Trigger
:3ds: Nintendogs Toy Poodle
:ds: Biggest Loser
:ds: Little Mermaid
:ds: My English Coach Spanish
:ds: Squinkies 2
:360: Crysis 2
:360: Fable 3
:360: Halo 4 LE
:360: Marvel Super Hero Comic UDraw
:360: Stormrise
:360: Street Fighter x Tekken Collector's Edition (Reported 360 Only)
:360: Victorious: Time to Shine
:360:  :ps3: Ben 10 Galactic Racing
:360:  :ps3: Brink
:360:  :ps3: Bulletstorm
:360:  :ps3: Call of Duty Black Ops 2 Care Package
:360:  :ps3: Dirt Showdown
:360:  :ps3: Game of Thrones
:360:  :ps3: Singularity
:360::ps3: Testament of Sherlock Holmes
:ps3: Deus Ex
:ps3: DJ Hero
:ps3: Fifa Soccer 12
:ps3: Little League World Series 10
:ps3: Max Payne Collector's Edition (Reported PS3 Only)
:ps3: Medal of Honor Warfighter
:ps3: Medieval Moves
:ps3: Persona 4 Arena
:ps3: Port Royale
:ps3: Rock Band Lego
:ps3: Sing It: Pop Hits
:ps3: Sing Star ABBA
:wii: Battle of the Bands
:wii: EA SPorts Active NFL Training Camp
:wii: Instant Artist Studio UDraw
:wii: Kirby's Dream Collection
:wii: Neopets Puzzle Adventure
:wii: Oops! Prank Party
:wii: Our House: Party
:wii: Samba De Amigo
:wii: Science Papa
:wii: Vacation Isle: Beach Party
:wii: Where the Wild Things Are
:wii: X-Men Destiny
:360: :ps3: Assassins Creed 3 Collectors Edition

:360: :ps3: Army of Two: 40th Day
:360: :ps3: WWE 12
:ps3: Uncharted 3 Collector's Edition

:ps3: :360: Dead Island (Regular Edition)

:ps3: Front Mission Evolved
:ps3: God of War 3
:ps3: Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Trilogy

:360: :ps3: Saint's Row The Third Platinum Pack (Collector's Edition)
:3ds: Cubic Ninja

:360: :ps3: Alpha Protocol

:ps2: Astroboy The Video Game
:ps2: Front Mission 4
:ps2: The Hobbit
:ps2: Th3 Plan
:ps2: Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 3 Special Edition (Cover Art)

03.23.2012 :360:Gears of War 3 Limited Edition
02.24.2012 :360: :ps3: Mortal Kombat Xbox 360 Kollector's Edition
01.21.2012 :ps2: Slim System
:360: :ps3: Assassin's Creed Brotherhood CE

FAQ:
Q: How can I locate this game in store?
A: Since it has been converted to pre-owned, there's no easy way to track down one. Your best bet is to go into your local store and ask if they have it in stock.

Q: Can I PM you a question about xyz game?
A: Call your local GameStop if you have any questions concerning a game.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='strait edge follower']it stacked with my 20$ off used game coupon earlier. that employee must have done something wrong[/QUOTE]
Yeah, the 20% off birthday coupon worked on mine too. Got it for ps3.

Was able to snag 2 of these in SoCal, and the :360: version is ringing up at $44.99 base, not $49.99 like the used version is listed online (as the pic of another CAG's receipt above also seems to illustrate). So just an FYI, there doesn't appear to be a price difference between the two versions in-store.

[quote name='209chromatic']No tax? You win.[/QUOTE]
;) I live in Maine but my nearest Gamestop is across the state line in New Hampshire. Works for me.

Usually I can scrounge one of these up when they get converted. I got Uncharted 3, Infamous 2, Max Payne 3, SW: ToR, etc.... No go with this one, nothing within a 100 mile radius and every Gamestop I called stated that it's "Not even in our system anymore". :(

So how are you guys searching for AC III? I go to the Gamestop website and it only shows locations for new ones (which come up zero of course) and not used (converted) ones

I always pick these up and gut them myself. It has been a year since I got lucky though, was Mortal Kombat. The boy loves his scorpion/subzero bookends lol, only wish there was cool shit like this when I was 9 and played the original on snes :/

No luck in the Atlanta area :( Too many people saying that "Sold out" or "If we had them converted, we can't sell them as a bundle anymore", which I know isn't true because I worked for GS for over two years :/ I guess it wasn't meant to be...

[quote name='ThunderChunky62']So how are you guys searching for AC III? I go to the Gamestop website and it only shows locations for new ones (which come up zero of course) and not used (converted) ones[/QUOTE]
You might actually have to go to the store. :shock:

I know, terrible right?

I was very lucky with this. Yesterday I was running around to all the GameStop's in my area to do some trade in's. Didn't even know about them being converted till I saw it on the back counter with the pre-owned sticker on it for $49.99. I had a small heart attack when I realized I could use the 20% off pre-owned coupons I had in my pocket. Also as I was purchasing that the employee mentioned he had another one sitting in the back room. I promptly purchased that one as well and walked out with two limited editions for $36.99 each. Good day indeed.

Was able to reserve one :360: copy yesterday, picked up today. Still sealed, but I got the 3rd degree from the clerk ... "why did you reserve this? How did you hear it was converted?" Told him it was on a website, LOL.

[quote name='stageman12']Was able to reserve one :360: copy yesterday, picked up today. Still sealed, but I got the 3rd degree from the clerk ... "why did you reserve this? How did you hear it was converted?" Told him it was on a website, LOL.[/QUOTE]

Haha! He was probably mad because he had his eye on it.

Edit: not sure if this is happening for anyone else, but it seems we can't use the stock locator to find these anymore. Gonna make it a little tougher now.

[quote name='strait edge follower']was the max payne 3 collectors edition converted to used ? my gamestop aperently has one and after discounts i can get it for 20$[/QUOTE]

Yes it was. A while ago too. I picked mine up for that price for PS3.

[quote name='DCpinoy']Yes it was. A while ago too. I picked mine up for that price for PS3.[/QUOTE]

really now ? !!!!! i think im gonna try and get this today. this after yestudays assassins creed score would make this a great cag weekend for me :D

[quote name='DCpinoy']Yes it was. A while ago too. I picked mine up for that price for PS3.[/QUOTE]

I'm pretty sure that was a sale. It didn't ring up as used...at least I though.

[quote name='Zolor23']I'm pretty sure that was a sale. It didn't ring up as used...at least I though.[/QUOTE]

Hm, well either way I remember it was 20.

Heres a link with more info.
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=340891

[quote name='patcrazystar64']No luck for me, called 6 different stores.[/QUOTE]
That's why you had no luck...but I don't blame you with how much gas is.

Thank you so much OP and contributors. I called 4 of the bigger Gamestop stores in my area with no luck. Usually I find good deals like this or penny guides at these stores, but they all said "it's impossible to find one of these now" or "I think those were preorder only, but I'll check."

I was running errands and stopped by a smaller gamestop to get a .99 cent MAG and .99 cent America's Kitchen DS, and they had a xbox 360 Assassins Creed III CE hidden in one of the cabinets. I used the birthday coupon and Powerup card to buy it for only $35.99. It has the $49.99 preowned price tag one of the employees put on yesterday.

The outer box wasn't sealed at all, but all the stuff inside is still sealed. Is this how everyone's CE is? Maybe because the manufacturer had to put that "gamestop exclusive uber DLC preorder" edition of the game inside.

[quote name='patcrazystar64']No luck for me, called 6 different stores.[/QUOTE]

Shocking!

[quote name='SonictheHedgehog1337']"gamestop exclusive uber DLC preorder" edition of the game inside.[/QUOTE]

Damn. Was just telling my self I wasn't going to go check a store that had "In Stock" late last night, but now I think I may be back on a mission. :whistle2:k

[quote name='SonictheHedgehog1337']Thank you so much OP and contributors. I called 4 of the bigger Gamestop stores in my area with no luck. Usually I find good deals like this or penny guides at these stores, but they all said "it's impossible to find one of these now" or "I think those were preorder only, but I'll check."

I was running errands and stopped by a smaller gamestop to get a .99 cent MAG and .99 cent America's Kitchen DS, and they had a xbox 360 Assassins Creed III CE hidden in one of the cabinets. I used the birthday coupon and Powerup card to buy it for only $35.99. It has the $49.99 preowned price tag one of the employees put on yesterday.

The outer box wasn't sealed at all, but all the stuff inside is still sealed. Is this how everyone's CE is? Maybe because the manufacturer had to put that "gamestop exclusive uber DLC preorder" edition of the game inside.[/QUOTE]

Not sure for Assassin's Creed but my Uncharted 3 bundle was open from when those were converted. It had "GUT" written on a sticker I'm still afraid to tear off the outer box to this day. They had put the steel case out on sales floor to help advertise the last copy of the collectors edition (Kind of ticked they did that because the steel case has a lot of scratches and minor dents but I couldn't complain for $15 or whatever it was haha). I'm not sure if Assassin's Creed had a special case/cover for the collectors edition but that might be why.

[quote name='NismoZ32']Not sure for Assassin's Creed but my Uncharted 3 bundle was open from when those were converted. It had "GUT" written on a sticker I'm still afraid to tear off the outer box to this day. They had put the steel case out on sales floor to help advertise the last copy of the collectors edition (Kind of ticked they did that because the steel case has a lot of scratches and minor dents but I couldn't complain for $15 or whatever it was haha). I'm not sure if Assassin's Creed had a special case/cover for the collectors edition but that might be why.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, we have to gut the LEs that are out on the sales floor so people don't steal them. Sound ridiculous? About a month ago, when I was transferred to a new store, there were about five stores in our district that had a group of three guys come in, smash the iDevice cabinets and snatch them. One of the stores I initially applied at last summer was one that got hit, and the store manager was pepper sprayed by one of em (the SM is a female, so, good job guys.) Anyway, it was idiotic for them to take em regardless.

[quote name='Vulgarism']Yeah, we have to gut the LEs that are out on the sales floor so people don't steal them. Sound ridiculous? About a month ago, when I was transferred to a new store, there were about five stores in our district that had a group of three guys come in, smash the iDevice cabinets and snatch them. One of the stores I initially applied at last summer was one that got hit, and the store manager was pepper sprayed by one of em (the SM is a female, so, good job guys.) Anyway, it was idiotic for them to take em regardless.[/QUOTE]

Well I get having to gut it on sales floor. They kept everything in the back office, (outer display/inner box with all the goodies) though. I walked in on a whim after seeing the conversion thread on here asking instantly if they had it as I had remembered seeing the steel case for months in months crammed on a bottom self in the new section.

Doesn't surprise me to hear after working at an outlet mall for years. It wasn't uncommon to hear about guys holding up the jewelry store or Sunglass Hut while having their own 3 year old children with them. They don't care who gets hurt or is involved sadly. They just wanna make a quick buck illegitimately.

[quote name='ChunLiBarbie']
Damn. Was just telling my self I wasn't going to go check a store that had "In Stock" late last night, but now I think I may be back on a mission. :whistle2:k[/QUOTE]

#-oPhew! That took restraint! I decided against buying it, even though I have enough credit to cover it.

[quote name='klimb22']That's why you had no luck...but I don't blame you with how much gas is.[/QUOTE]

I called my stores that had it too. I wasn't going to drive 15 miles to a store and find out they didn't have any in stock despite what the inventory checker said. I managed to get 2 at the 2 stores I called that had it in stock with the checker. It was still 15 miles away but I didn't waste gas.

[quote name='NismoZ32']Not sure for Assassin's Creed but my Uncharted 3 bundle was open from when those were converted. It had "GUT" written on a sticker I'm still afraid to tear off the outer box to this day. They had put the steel case out on sales floor to help advertise the last copy of the collectors edition (Kind of ticked they did that because the steel case has a lot of scratches and minor dents but I couldn't complain for $15 or whatever it was haha). I'm not sure if Assassin's Creed had a special case/cover for the collectors edition but that might be why.[/QUOTE]

luckily everything inside was still factory sealed, including the game. I just thought it was odd that the outer box didn't come with a clear sticker like most CE's.

[quote name='ragingst0rm6']I was denied my in-store pickup even though I had gotten a "your order is ready for pick-up" email...[/QUOTE]

That is just wrong. For situations like this, I don't mind buying something for a $1 and just horribly reviewing them. It's one thing if it was sold just as you made the in-store pickup online, its another when they sell it to someone else in store or horde it for themselves while on shift.

my gamestop has it for sale $50 for the CE of AC3. I wouldn't budge though since 50 is still pricey even if it has a statue, belt clip and flag.

[quote name='Francision']my gamestop has it for sale $50 for the CE of AC3. I wouldn't budge though since 50 is still pricey even if it has a statue, belt clip and flag.[/QUOTE]

That's the cheapest you're going to find it. These will be sold out by the end of the week and you'll only be able to find it on eBay and Amazon for $100+.

EDIT: Just checked the inventory checker for my area. Yesterday at least 7 stores within 100 miles had a PS3 or 360 version. Today none. If you can find one today, get it before its gone.

[quote name='Yigytugd']That's the cheapest you're going to find it. These will be sold out by the end of the week and you'll only be able to find it on eBay and Amazon for $100+.

EDIT: Just checked the inventory checker for my area. Yesterday at least 7 stores within 100 miles had a PS3 or 360 version. Today none. If you can find one today, get it before its gone.[/QUOTE]

This was my rationale as well.

I still have an Assassin's creed Brotherhood CE I bought at Bestbuy for I think around $29.99 or $34.99. The cheapest I see them online new is like $65+shipping.

I also have the Collectors Edition strategy guides still factory sealed for every single Assassins Creed game so far. Some of them are selling for $100+ (not part III of course). :p I guess my point is that this is a franchise that has a high demand, so finding a CE for less than the current Gamestop price is going to be very very very hard to do.

[quote name='SonictheHedgehog1337']This was my rationale as well.

I still have an Assassin's creed Brotherhood CE I bought at Bestbuy for I think around $29.99 or $34.99. The cheapest I see them online new is like $65+shipping.

I also have the Collectors Edition strategy guides still factory sealed for every single Assassins Creed game so far. Some of them are selling for $100+ (not part III of course). :p I guess my point is that this is a franchise that has a high demand, so finding a CE for less than the current Gamestop price is going to be very very very hard to do.[/QUOTE]

Where are you finding them for $65 new? I'm not doubting you but the sold listings on eBay and new on Amazon are $100+.

Also, not sure if this deal was posted but the CE Guide for AC3 is $7 at BestBuy right now. Link

[quote name='ragingst0rm6']I was denied my in-store pickup even though I had gotten a "your order is ready for pick-up" email...[/QUOTE]
That's why I didn't reserve it. You gotta catch them by surprise or they'll keep it for themselves. Instead, I used their inventory checker as a guide and went to every gamestop that showed in stock until I found one that did.

[quote name='Yigytugd']Where are you finding them for $65 new? I'm not doubting you but the sold listings on eBay and new on Amazon are $100+.

Also, not sure if this deal was posted but the CE Guide for AC3 is $7 at BestBuy right now. Link[/QUOTE]

Great deal. Got 2 of these already for keep. I think this was only in-store not too long ago. Good thing the online store adjusted to it now.

Bad, just bad. I've also ran into getting the "Hold Request Could not be Fulfilled‏" e-mail then walking into the store and the game was on the shelf.
[quote name='Yigytugd']That's the cheapest you're going to find it. These will be sold out by the end of the week and you'll only be able to find it on eBay and Amazon for $100+.

EDIT: Just checked the inventory checker for my area. Yesterday at least 7 stores within 100 miles had a PS3 or 360 version. Today none. If you can find one today, get it before its gone.[/QUOTE]
Those stores may still have them. What happens is there are a few days after the "conversion" that the website will still show New stock. Once it updates it's telling you the truth. There are no more "new" copies as they are all "pre-owned" now. That's why this thread is here and it's important to get an early heads up on the conversions.

[quote name='PublikDefender']That's why I didn't reserve it. You gotta catch them by surprise or they'll keep it for themselves. Instead, I used their inventory checker as a guide and went to every gamestop that showed in stock until I found one that did.[/QUOTE]

Yea, I know... but it was my only chance since I had to go into work way before their 10 AM opening time... I guess this serves as a warning compared to all the other CAGs who managed to successfully complete an in-store pickup request...

[quote name='Yigytugd']Where are you finding them for $65 new? I'm not doubting you but the sold listings on eBay and new on Amazon are $100+.

Also, not sure if this deal was posted but the CE Guide for AC3 is $7 at BestBuy right now. Link[/QUOTE]

Amazon 3rd party sellers.
http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-list...=ASSASSINS+CREED+BROTHERHOOD+CE&condition=new

I guess I have to finally open mine and beat it before I play ACIII. Actually, I've only ever played the first couple hours of AC 1. I have AC I, AC II, Brotherhood, and Revelations sitting on my shelf waiting to be played.

Will I be missing out story-wise, or not even able to follow the story if I just jump straight into Assassins Creed III without playing any of the others?

EDIT: just looked at my AC games and noticed I have the ACIII steelbook. I forgot about that.

[quote name='SonictheHedgehog1337']Amazon 3rd party sellers.
http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-list...=ASSASSINS+CREED+BROTHERHOOD+CE&condition=new

I guess I have to finally open mine and beat it before I play ACIII. Actually, I've only ever played the first couple hours of AC 1. I have AC I, AC II, Brotherhood, and Revelations sitting on my shelf waiting to be played.

Will I be missing out story-wise, or not even able to follow the story if I just jump straight into Assassins Creed III without playing any of the others?

EDIT: just looked at my AC games and noticed I have the ACIII steelbook. I forgot about that.[/QUOTE]

Not having played ACIII myself yet, but from what I've heard you'll probably be a little bit lost with regards to the Desmond "present day" and overarching storyline. But the Connor "past" storyline is brand new anyways...

I'd say do some wiki'ing if you don't want to play through the previous games (and hopefully they will be spoiler free for ACIII).

EDIT: just looked at my AC games and noticed I have the ACIII steelbook. I forgot about that.[/QUOTE]
$65 may be a better choice if you have to drive to multiple stores to get one at GS. I tried one while getting the 1c Staples 5 ream copy paper, but they sold out.

Oh Brotherhood. I was saying AC3 LE not AC: B LE.

If anything, just play 2 and Brotherhood. AC2 is one of my top 10 games of all time. Definitely one of the best games of this gen. And Honestly, who still plays AC for the story. I like the story but so much happens and contradicts itself that I stopped caring after Revelations.

[quote name='klimb22']That's why you had no luck...but I don't blame you with how much gas is.[/QUOTE]

How does driving there and calling beforehand make a difference? I bet if I physically went in store and asked the same questions in person they would say they didn't have them.

[quote name='patcrazystar64']How does driving there and calling beforehand make a difference? I bet if I physically went in store and asked the same questions in person they would say they didn't have them.[/QUOTE]

Just call. All the stores I went to said they destroyed them...

well i scanned max payne limited edition (which i cant beleave i acually found) and it scanned for 40 so it wasnt converted. i brought it anyway as theres no more in nyc apperently. with the 11$ profit from my zelda flip today and the 5$ from my canceled pre order i recouped 16 of the 39.99$ i spent. 24$ for this thing is a good deal in my mind !

im also searching for more assassins creed 3 ce. if anyone wants my gamestop exclusive dlc code for ps3 just pm me :)

[quote name='patcrazystar64']How does driving there and calling beforehand make a difference? I bet if I physically went in store and asked the same questions in person they would say they didn't have them.[/QUOTE]What the hell are they teaching kids these days? One of the first rules of being a cheap ass gamer: DON'T CALL THE STORE.

The employee on the store end doesn't give a shit about you. You are just some person on the phone, you are not even a customer yet. The employee on the phone gains nothing by giving you information. No comission on a sale, no positive feedback you might give a different clerk that rings you up, nothing. The only way to get the truth from them is by being right in front of them. Then you are a potential customer, then you are a person to help.

[quote name='patcrazystar64']How does driving there and calling beforehand make a difference? I bet if I physically went in store and asked the same questions in person they would say they didn't have them.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Blumpkin']What the hell are they teaching kids these days? One of the first rules of being a cheap ass gamer: DON'T CALL THE STORE.

The employee on the store end doesn't give a shit about you. You are just some person on the phone, you are not even a customer yet. The employee on the phone gains nothing by giving you information. No comission on a sale, no positive feedback you might give a different clerk that rings you up, nothing. The only way to get the truth from them is by being right in front of them. Then you are a potential customer, then you are a person to help.[/QUOTE]
^This! Although this situation is a little different from a sale or clearance, you could still potentially tip the employee off and he may lie to you to keep it for himself.

I have called 2 separate stores and both CEs had been put on hold for someone. 2nd store the guy told me he had one, but then the manager got on and said he was misinformed.

[quote name='Blumpkin']What the hell are they teaching kids these days? One of the first rules of being a cheap ass gamer: DON'T CALL THE STORE.

The employee on the store end doesn't give a shit about you. You are just some person on the phone, you are not even a customer yet. The employee on the phone gains nothing by giving you information. No comission on a sale, no positive feedback you might give a different clerk that rings you up, nothing. The only way to get the truth from them is by being right in front of them. Then you are a potential customer, then you are a person to help.[/QUOTE]

I would agree with you if the store was down the street but 10+ miles away isn't worth it. Also when in the store, they can still deny you the game since they are only allowed to sell you the game, not the CE itself. I know at the 2 stores I went to both of them said they needed a manager to sell the game. The manager came both times and made the sale for AC3 regular used.

I called both of those stores a good 5 hours earlier to reserve the game for me as well with no trouble.

Still most of the time I wouldn't call the store if it is showing as inventory but I'm not wasting a bunch of gas on a maybe sale that is 10+ miles away.

[quote name='Yigytugd']I would agree with you if the store was down the street but 10+ miles away isn't worth it. Also when in the store, they can still deny you the game since they are only allowed to sell you the game, not the CE itself. I know at the 2 stores I went to both of them said they needed a manager to sell the game. The manager came both times and made the sale for AC3 regular used.

I called both of those stores a good 5 hours earlier to reserve the game for me as well with no trouble.

Still most of the time I wouldn't call the store if it is showing as inventory but I'm not wasting a bunch of gas on a maybe sale that is 10+ miles away.[/QUOTE]

Why?

They don't get credit for CE contents, lol. This is the most ridiculous thing I have heard.

bread's done
Back