The OFFICIAL GameStop Converted to Pre-Owned Thread *Latest: AC:Black Flag PS4, GoW:Ascension

sasukekun

CAGiversary!
Feedback
120 (100%)
I'm going to do my best to keep everyone informed of any new games that are being converted to pre-owned.

Latest Conversions:

:ps4:
Assassin's Creed Black Flag Collector's Edition

:ps3:
God of War Ascension Collector's Edition

:360:

Cabela's Hunting Expedition

Fear 3 + Orphan Movie Combo

Hitman Trilogy HD 

Rayman Origins

Spec Ops The Line

Previous Conversions:

Thanks to Xellos2099 for the list.

Beats by Dre

Beats by Dre iBeats Earbuds $64.99
Beats by Dre Solo HD Headphones (Black, Red, White) $119.99
Beats by Dre Solo HD Headphones (BubbleGum, Grape, Smartie Blue, Sour Apple Head, Dark Blue) $109.99
Beats by Dre Solo Headphones (Black/White) $109.99

Tritton
XB360 Kunai Titanfall Headset $59.99
PS4 (PS360, Wii U) Pink Kunai Headset $39.99

Afterglow
Universal Afterglow Wireless Headset (both standard and white) $59.99
Universal Afterglow Wireless Headset (Afterglow refurb) $39.99

Sony
PS3/4 GTA V Pulse Wireless Headset $99.99

Turtle Beach
PS4 Communicator P4C Headset $9.99
XB360 X32 Headset $59.99
PS4 (PS360) Wireless PX4 Headset $99.99
CoD Shadow Universal (PS360, PS4) Headset $49.99
XB360 Winter Camo X12 Headset $39.99
XB360 X42 Wireless Headset $109.99
PX3 Universal Wireless Headset $69.99

P11 PS3 Headset (TB Refurb) $29.99
PX21 Universal Headset (TB Refurb) $39.99
XB360 X11 (TB Refurb) $19.99
XB360 X12 (TB Refurb) $29.99
XB360 X32 (TB Refurb) $39.99
XB360 X42 (TB Refurb) $49.99

:360:
Bioshock Infinite Premium Edition
Need For Speed Run
Soul Calibur V
Far Cry 3
Borderlands 2
Fifa 13

Wii U:
Rabbid's Land

Sims 3
Far Cry 3
Just Dance 4

Accessories:
PS3 Move Energizer Charger
PS3 Navigation Controller
PSP USB Cable (Madcatz)
360 Network Adapter N (Microsoft) 

My former ASM told me the NBA2K13 whichever one came with the basketball/headphones got converted as well. I believe it was for 360, but that unconfirmed.

:ps3: Fusion Tournament Controller

:360: Tomb Raider CE

:360: Mass Effect 3

:360: Medal of Honor

:ps3: Resident Evil 6

:3ds: Spider-man Edge of Time

:ds: Pokemon Black

:ds: Noah's Ark

:ds: Zhu Zhu Princess

:360: Gears of War 3 Epic Edition (See other thread)

:360: BlazBlue Contiuum Shift Extended LE
:360: Major League Baseball 2K11
:wii: ZombiU (WiiU)

:psp: Little Deviants (Vita)
:3ds: Dream Trigger
:3ds: Nintendogs Toy Poodle
:ds: Biggest Loser
:ds: Little Mermaid
:ds: My English Coach Spanish
:ds: Squinkies 2
:360: Crysis 2
:360: Fable 3
:360: Halo 4 LE
:360: Marvel Super Hero Comic UDraw
:360: Stormrise
:360: Street Fighter x Tekken Collector's Edition (Reported 360 Only)
:360: Victorious: Time to Shine
:360:  :ps3: Ben 10 Galactic Racing
:360:  :ps3: Brink
:360:  :ps3: Bulletstorm
:360:  :ps3: Call of Duty Black Ops 2 Care Package
:360:  :ps3: Dirt Showdown
:360:  :ps3: Game of Thrones
:360:  :ps3: Singularity
:360::ps3: Testament of Sherlock Holmes
:ps3: Deus Ex
:ps3: DJ Hero
:ps3: Fifa Soccer 12
:ps3: Little League World Series 10
:ps3: Max Payne Collector's Edition (Reported PS3 Only)
:ps3: Medal of Honor Warfighter
:ps3: Medieval Moves
:ps3: Persona 4 Arena
:ps3: Port Royale
:ps3: Rock Band Lego
:ps3: Sing It: Pop Hits
:ps3: Sing Star ABBA
:wii: Battle of the Bands
:wii: EA SPorts Active NFL Training Camp
:wii: Instant Artist Studio UDraw
:wii: Kirby's Dream Collection
:wii: Neopets Puzzle Adventure
:wii: Oops! Prank Party
:wii: Our House: Party
:wii: Samba De Amigo
:wii: Science Papa
:wii: Vacation Isle: Beach Party
:wii: Where the Wild Things Are
:wii: X-Men Destiny
:360: :ps3: Assassins Creed 3 Collectors Edition

:360: :ps3: Army of Two: 40th Day
:360: :ps3: WWE 12
:ps3: Uncharted 3 Collector's Edition

:ps3: :360: Dead Island (Regular Edition)

:ps3: Front Mission Evolved
:ps3: God of War 3
:ps3: Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Trilogy

:360: :ps3: Saint's Row The Third Platinum Pack (Collector's Edition)
:3ds: Cubic Ninja

:360: :ps3: Alpha Protocol

:ps2: Astroboy The Video Game
:ps2: Front Mission 4
:ps2: The Hobbit
:ps2: Th3 Plan
:ps2: Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 3 Special Edition (Cover Art)

03.23.2012 :360:Gears of War 3 Limited Edition
02.24.2012 :360: :ps3: Mortal Kombat Xbox 360 Kollector's Edition
01.21.2012 :ps2: Slim System
:360: :ps3: Assassin's Creed Brotherhood CE

FAQ:
Q: How can I locate this game in store?
A: Since it has been converted to pre-owned, there's no easy way to track down one. Your best bet is to go into your local store and ask if they have it in stock.

Q: Can I PM you a question about xyz game?
A: Call your local GameStop if you have any questions concerning a game.

Last edited by a moderator:

Darby27 said:
Is there a possibility that the XBO Watch Dogs LE converted also?

It's no longer showing up at a couple stores within 100 miles of me.
found a couple in stock searching randomly (46410, 11801) ... so maybe not ?

found a couple in stock searching randomly (46410, 11801) ... so maybe not ?
Sometimes you can find converted games in stock. For example, try Soul Calibur V CE PS3 for zipcode 10001, you will find several in stock. Watch Dogs LE for X1 should be converted; I had 8 within 20 miles yesterday and none today.

I sent a hold request on a PS4 copy but they called and said they couldn't hold through tomorrow since it was getting converted. Sucks ballsack, but they did what they were supposed to.

Has anyone heard if Ys: Memories of Celceta Silver Anniversary Edition for Vita has been converted? I keep finding it all over the place; at one point the manager told me they would take 10% off the price if I wanted to buy it. 

I picked up shiren the wanderer and championship jockey:g1 jockey gallop and racer for wii and intellivision lives for the ds. The game adviser told me they were all converted last night. He was very helpful and even dug out the ds case from in back before they trashed it

So just a heads-up for people who follow/read this thread. I'm no longer going to be able to maintain the OP. Picked up a full-time job elsewhere and GS doesn't give me hours due to my limited availability.
Congrats, and good luck! Thanks for all of the deal postings here.

Just got back from Gamestop and spotted a ton of brand new 3ds cases (Crystal Armor cases, cases that hold the console/stylus/games, etc) with used stickers dated yesterday, so I assume they just converted.  $2.99 seemed like a great deal so I picked up a couple.

Just got back from Gamestop and spotted a ton of brand new 3ds cases (Crystal Armor cases, cases that hold the console/stylus/games, etc) with used stickers dated yesterday, so I assume they just converted. $2.99 seemed like a great deal so I picked up a couple.
Can you post a link or picture or something?

There were a bunch of vita / 3ds accessories converted, as mentioned. Also managed to grab Assassins Creed 4 CE (ps4) from my local Gamestop. I hadn't been in there in months, and was honestly shocked it was till sitting there in the open.

:ps3: Hatsune Miku: Project Diva F has been converted in the past week or so.  The "preowned" copy I bought today was the exact new shelf copy I looked at two weeks ago, and the game is suddenly unavailable new on the website or in store.  Probably just making room for the new one out tomorrow.

:ps3: Hatsune Miku: Project Diva F has been converted in the past week or so. The "preowned" copy I bought today was the exact new shelf copy I looked at two weeks ago, and the game is suddenly unavailable new on the website or in store. Probably just making room for the new one out tomorrow.
Thanks for the heads up, though wish it was bigger than a $5 difference in price.

Based on the DS cases I saved from going out to the dumpster a week or two ago, a bunch of DS games were converted. ATK was one.

I'll post a list if I remember later

Based on the DS cases I saved from going out to the dumpster a week or two ago, a bunch of DS games were converted. ATK was one.

Thank you for specifying the most important--really, the only--DS game to get. :bow:

[quote name="jvang117" post="12249365" timestamp="1416328075"]What is ATK if I might ask?[/quote]

america's test kitchen! I remember buying tons of these at 1 dollar each to get trade in boosts! Hehe!

vader.jpg

I apologize for the late update. I'm usually up to date with these conversion dates. I missed yesterday's unfortunately. And I happened to have the day off.

Anyways, Metal Gear Rising LE (PS3) and Adventure Time Explore....CE (3DS) both converted to preowned today.

Anyways, Metal Gear Rising LE (PS3) and Adventure Time Explore....CE (3DS) both converted to preowned today.
Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu. Wish we had this info last night so we could have checked stores. We've been waiting on those forever now. Well I guess Adventure Time has been cheaper lately new on Amazon (didn't realize the used was that much still) but still, that lamp...

vader.jpg

Damn I just came back from a gamestop that had two MGRR on the shelf and there's a storm coming tomorrow :wall:

I just checked my list: :ps3: Dark Souls 2 CE and a few other niche games got converted as well.

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu. Wish we had this info last night so we could have checked stores. We've been waiting on those forever now. Well I guess Adventure Time has been cheaper lately new on Amazon (didn't realize the used was that much still) but still, that lamp...

vader.jpg
Amateur hour? :p

That's why you make a list of what stores have what CEs in your area!

Also:

Dead Island Riptide Rigor edition for PS3 appears to have converted.

EDIT: and Prototype 2 Blackwatch Edition for PS3

So the way it works now does the conversion just drop the price of the CE down to the price of the game by itself new? I just called one store that has it and they say the price is $19.99 instead of the $17.99 used price

I apologize for the late update. I'm usually up to date with these conversion dates. I missed yesterday's unfortunately. And I happened to have the day off.

Thanks for tipping us off. I was able to grab a MGR LE for PS3 last night. :D/

Damn missed this now I cant see which store carries it , i wonder when will 360 version convert

Anyways, Metal Gear Rising LE (PS3) and Adventure Time Explore....CE (3DS) both converted to preowned today
Damn I just came back from a gamestop that had two MGRR on the shelf and there's a storm coming tomorrow :wall:

I just checked my list: :ps3: Dark Souls 2 CE and a few other niche games got converted as well.
Also:

Dead Island Riptide Rigor edition for PS3 appears to have converted.

EDIT: and Prototype 2 Blackwatch Edition for PS3
Thank you so much invizibleskratchpikl, trclamp, Darby27, and everyone who contributes to this thread. I ended up buying Dark Souls II CE (PS3), and Prototype 2 CE (PS3). :shock: I grabbed two other cheap games because Prototype was $14.99 and there's a b2g1 preowned sale ($19.99 and under). I wasn't even planning on buying these. I was there to buy some kindle cards for black friday, but I'd much rather have these CE's instead. :)

I have a b2g1 coupon, so I might go back and do a return/rebuy with Dark Souls 2 and two other games around $27.99 some time after the black friday madness. Suggestions are always welcomed if you guys have any ideas.

I should have thrown a 20% off birthday coupon in there, but I wasn't thinking clearly because I felt rushed. There was a super long line of people behind me and they were looking pissed while I kept buying stuff. The line wasn't moving for a long time beforehand because there were people who only go to gamestop like once a year that were taking forever. It's a good thing the line was taking forever though because it gave me a chance to read and catch up on this awesome thread on my phone. :D/

YS: Memories of Celceta CE was converted. Went to get it with the B2G1 sale but they didn't have the game. I ended up getting all the extras for free.

YS: Memories of Celceta CE was converted. Went to get it with the B2G1 sale but they didn't have the game. I ended up getting all the extras for free.
Thanks, picked up the game and all the extras for $20 with B2G1 deal. The employee gave me a hard time saying "he didn't have to give me all the extras," but then said "But since I'm a nice guy..." and finally gave me everything. He had to then emphasis to me that this was a new game and the deal I was getting. Argh, I almost just left. At least everything is brand new and the box is in good shape.

Thanks for the Ys conversion news. I was eying that one for a while; glad I didnt bite at 50. I somehow picked up a new one for 14.xx after birthday coupon and PUR. It was gutted, but it had everything and nothing inside was touched.

Tearaway (Vita) was converted as well.  Picked it up in a B2G1 and the GS employee (store manager) gave me a sealed copy with a pre-owned sticker on the outside.  PC Dark Souls 2 CE has not been converted yet nor the X360 according to the same manager who price checked the one that was in the store.

Always amusing when I get a converted ce(ys in this case) and the cashier is surprised by it ringing up at $20 when it was marked $60.

The guy was very impressed that I knew more than he did. :p

bread's done
Back