The OFFICIAL Juan Cena Wrestling Thread (Don't be fooled by imitations!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't know if we covered it yet, but with IE now on Xbox 360, it can be used as a set top box for iPPV. To celebrate, Chikara and Smart Mark Video have a free iPPV this weekend. Enjoy!

I won't be home at that time but thanks anyway. I'll use the browser on one of the old ROH iPPV's to see how it plays though. Access for a full year after the PPV will pay off nicely.

[quote name='JJSP']Don't know if we covered it yet, but with IE now on Xbox 360, it can be used as a set top box for iPPV. To celebrate, Chikara and Smart Mark Video have a free iPPV this weekend. Enjoy![/QUOTE]

Link possible? I can't seem to get any videos working for some reason. I don't think it supports flash.

Looks like Joey Ryan is going to get a program with RVD for the X Division title, hope they put the belt on him. Anyone know who the new commentator is in the first hour of Impact? Todd something, is he from the Cali wrestling scene?

Impact was awesome.

Watched James Storm vs. Bobby Roode from BFG for a second time, last night. Easily my Match of the Year.

[quote name='Brak']Bought tickets to the November 8th edition of Impact. :)[/QUOTE]

Unless you're talking about going to Florida, that's a house show in Michigan, not an episode of Impact.

Well, "Impact Wrestling" is the brand name now, yes? Since "TNA" is semi-quasi-phased out.

So, yeah, it's an Impact Wrestling house show.

Only incidentally wrestling related, but with election day 1.5 weeks away, it's important to note that Chris Murphy has consistently polled 3-5 points ahead of Linda McMahon since the beginning of October. Linda was in a statistical tie towards the end of September, but other than that it's been all Murphy. 3-5% is not very much, mind you, and Linda could still totally win the election. But all signs point to Murphy winning.

What's this mean for you? Well, I think we all know the answer to that one.

That they spent roughly 90-100 million dollars, have nothing to show for it, and will be desperate for money?

Well, yes, there's that. But in terms of programming for you, the viewer.

I'm still quite concerned about what the Attitude Era dvd will end up looking like, with all the "asses" and whatnot surely ending up on the cutting room floor.

Lillian Garcia was struck by a car yesterday afternoon in Los Angeles and is currently in stable condition. No word yet on whether or not Rikishi was involved.

[quote name='JJSP']Lillian Garcia was struck by a car yesterday afternoon in Los Angeles and is currently in stable condition. No word yet on whether or not Rikishi was involved.[/QUOTE]

He diddit for da Haas.

[quote name='pitfallharry219']Unless you're talking about going to Florida, that's a house show in Michigan, not an episode of Impact.[/QUOTE]
Never heard of a house show and the flagship show going on at the same time. I hope the card doesn't stink like shit.

Oh, well. Still excited. I haven't been to a wrestling event since I was 14.

Edit:

APPEARING LIVE:

RVD
Mickie James
Eric Young
ODB
Gunner
Kid Kash

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO..!!!

[quote name='Brak']Never heard of a house show and the flagship show going on at the same time. I hope the card doesn't stink like shit.

Oh, well. Still excited. I haven't been to a wrestling event since I was 14.

Edit:

APPEARING LIVE:

RVD
Mickie James
Eric Young
ODB
Gunner
Kid Kash

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO..!!![/QUOTE]

I wonder what the thinking is to have 2 shows running at the same time conflicting with each other. I assume your local show starts around 8:00?

[quote name='Vulcan2422']How was the Chikara ppv? Did it work on 360?[/QUOTE]
I only caught the last two matches (Dasher vs AssailANT and The Colony/Quack vs Batiri/Touchdown), but they were fun little matches in front of about 50 people. Audio kind of stunk but that's to be expected. Didn't try it on a 360, but it played on my iPad with no issues aside from being slow to load.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back