The OFFICIAL Juan Cena Wrestling Thread (Don't be fooled by imitations!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Clak']Wrestling is kind of a funny business. People say it isn't real, and of course if everything goes to plan it's completely scripted and fake as hell. It's those times when things don't go to plan, when someone screws up, that's when it gets real. When someone really does get clocked in the head with a kick that should have barely touched him if at all, that's real. Which when you think about it is kind of sad, the only real action you're likely to see in wrestling is when someone gets hurt.[/QUOTE]

Translation: I cut myself sometimes just to feel alive.

[quote name='xilly']Translation: I cut myself sometimes just to feel alive.[/QUOTE]
:lol: In a way it is like that.

[quote name='Clak']:rofl: Hulk Hogan has no weaknesses.[/QUOTE]

They need to check their meter as it's pretty evident he has a weakness for the wives of his best friends. The sex tape thing would have blown up sooner if Bubba the Love Sponge had jealous eyes.

[quote name='CaseyRyback']They need to check their meter as it's pretty evident he has a weakness for the wives of his best friends. The sex tape thing would have blown up sooner if Bubba the Love Sponge had jealous eyes.[/QUOTE]

"I am a real American, fight for the wives of every man . . . "

[quote name='CaseyRyback']They need to check their meter as it's pretty evident he has a weakness for the wives of his best friends. The sex tape thing would have blown up sooner if Bubba the Love Sponge had jealous eyes.[/QUOTE]
Good point. Sounds like his son better watch bringing girlfriends around as well.

edit- I looked at that page again, and I swear Hogan's head has gotten bigger, and I don't mean figuratively.

[quote name='Chase']"I am a real American, fight for the wives of every man . . . "[/QUOTE]

"If you were my friend, you'd let me do your wife. I gotta be a man, go in your office and hide"

I'm cleaning out a binder of about 100 or so DVDs of downloaded wrestling events. Usually about three events a piece. Anyone interested in buying? (since the discs themselves cost money)

"Remember when you were young...."

300925_2389536697616_4388943_n.jpg

[quote name='mykevermin']http://www.barbershopwindow.com/coach.htm

hilarious, but I wouldn't buy it.[/QUOTE]

That is pure gold. Coach did this gimmick the right way and was FAR less annoying than Bill Alfonso.

Didn't Bubba leak the tape and is now getting sued by Hogan? I've read reports that his voice is hear at the end of the tape saying something like "If we ever wanted to get rich we could leak this" or something similar.

In my opinion it's what Hogan gets for being that douchebag's friend. I've never liked that guy at ALL and it angers me that he has a place in wrestling history.

[quote name='Dr. Venkman']That is pure gold. Coach did this gimmick the right way and was FAR less annoying than Bill Alfonso.

Didn't Bubba leak the tape and is now getting sued by Hogan? I've read reports that his voice is hear at the end of the tape saying something like "If we ever wanted to get rich we could leak this" or something similar.

In my opinion it's what Hogan gets for being that douchebag's friend. I've never liked that guy at ALL and it angers me that he has a place in wrestling history.[/QUOTE]

He claims he doesn't know how the tape got leaked and that all parties knew about the taping, though they might not have been aware at the time. Becoming aware after the fact is being cited as the reason that Hogan was unable to proceed with pressing charges and had to file a civil lawsuit instead.

Personally, I don't think that there was any chance a DA was going to look into this matter no matter what the circumstances were. There is such a small chance of getting a conviction that it would be a total waste of time. That doesn't mean that Hogan can't prove that he wan't ultimately wronged in a civil venue, where the burden of proof is less substantial. I just don't think that he ever had a shot at a criminal proceeding taking place.

Which Botchamania has the clip where Vader repeatedly tells someone to ease up, then finally gets annoyed and levels him?

Hopefully Aries trashes that celebration party.

Edit: Yesssssss...

[quote name='Brak']Hopefully Aries trashes that celebration party.

Edit: Yesssssss...[/QUOTE]

I was hoping Aries would crack him in the head with that plate of cookies while Jeff watched the balloons float to the ceiling.

[quote name='Brak']What if Vince Russo is the leader of Aces & Eights?[/QUOTE]

Ace Darling, Ace Steel, Johnny Ace, Ace Cowboy Bob Orton, Ace Frehley, Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney, Space Ace. & Kiefer Sutherland's character in Stand By Me.

[quote name='mitch079']I know, we might as well just turn on that Honey Boo Boo shit.[/QUOTE]

Another name for WrestleMania 29 that has been talked about within WWE is 7 year old reality TV star Alana Thompson, known as the Honey Boo Boo child. The “Here Comes Honey Boo Boo” reality show on TLC is one of the most-viewed programs on TV and it looks like WWE is trying to capitalize off that popularity.

Source: PWInsider

:lol:

They could never do it, they'd boo her out of the building until she cried and that would be some bad publicity, no matter how you spun it. Although Sandow and Rhodes chastizing them would be epic.

[quote name='mitch079']They could never do it, they'd boo her out of the building until she cried and that would be some bad publicity, no matter how you spun it. Although Sandow and Rhodes chastizing them would be epic.[/QUOTE]

Seeing that the WWE Universe™ marked out for Snooki I can't see them suddenly turning into the typical IWC smark that jeers at anything dumbstream entertainment being involved in the WWE.

[quote name='JJSP']I'm sure Vince is drooling at the thought of Brodus Clay dancing with Honey Boo Boo.[/QUOTE]

IIRC, I read that Vince is tired of the gimmicks that Brodus and Tensai have and they'll be repackaged soon

RIP - I don't know much about him or his career, but he was involved in Championship Wrestling from Florida, a pretty overlooked promotion in the 1980's.

I mostly knew him from the Legends of Wrestling roundtables and that he worked behind the scenes in WCW. He was on the Rise and Fall of WCW DVD.

I saw a shoot video of him talking piping hot trash about Benoit.

Also:

[quote name='KaneRobot']That Brain Damage guy from CZW killed himself as well. Don't really know him outside of Apter mag results. Never got into CZW.[/QUOTE]

Very, very sad.

The only CZW I've ever seen is from Botchamania, and even that is barely watchable. I just don't "get" that kind've wrestling at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back