The Official PS3 System Update Thread - 3.10 Available Now

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='FriskyTanuki']You've just been put on a government watch list, Shini.[/quote]
Ahhh shit

:wave: to the guys outside my house, I see y'all...picture me rollin'

[quote name='metaly']I wish it cost $61 to complain on the Internet.[/quote]

You're welcome to send me monthly payments, metaly. I accept money orders and Paypal.

And generic powdered doughnuts. ;)

[quote name='bmachine']You're welcome to send me monthly payments, metaly. I accept money orders and Paypal.

And generic powdered doughnuts. ;)[/quote]
You take generics, I'll take Kracky Kremes.

[quote name='The Mana Knight']My PSN friends list is no one's business. :nottalking:[/quote]
I mean no harm :twisted:

well if we're talking donuts - I'll take some Merita Sweet Sixteen Chocolate - waxy goodness with that nifty retro package design (but I think they have recently tried to "update" the images) mmm...donuts

Donuts burger is where its at
Luther_Burger.jpg

[quote name='bmachine']You're welcome to send me monthly payments, metaly. I accept money orders and Paypal.

And generic powdered doughnuts. ;)[/quote]

I don't want to pay...

I do kind of want donuts now, though. Maybe with a giant meatball between them.

[quote name='Inf^Shini']Ahhh shit

:wave: to the guys outside my house, I see y'all...picture me rollin'[/quote]

Waves back...by the way put a shirt on no one wants to see that.

[quote name='BostonCollegeFan']I believe the official title of that is a "Martin Luther King Jr Burger".[/QUOTE]

Luther burger - named as an ode to Luther Vandross. Not exactly the pinnacle of civil rights.

But those burgers are awful looking. they're like giant meatwads, not burgers.

[quote name='mykevermin']Luther burger - named as an ode to Luther Vandross. Not exactly the pinnacle of civil rights.

But those burgers are awful looking. they're like giant meatwads, not burgers.[/quote]

Those burgers remind me of the ones that Bam Bam Bigelow used to serve when he had his burger joint for a couple years a couple years back up the road from me in Hamlin, PA.

The thing cost like $8-10 and the bun was as huge as the friggin' burger. It was literally almost an entire pound of meat per burger and I think it was a blend of hamburger and bison/buffalo from a farm up the road that was raising them. Very tasty burger, but you could eat for a WEEK from just ONE.

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']Those burgers remind me of the ones that Bam Bam Bigelow used to serve when he had his burger joint for a couple years a couple years back up the road from me in Hamlin, PA.

The thing cost like $8-10 and the bun was as huge as the friggin' burger. It was literally almost an entire pound of meat per burger and I think it was a blend of hamburger and bison/buffalo from a farm up the road that was raising them. Very tasty burger, but you could eat for a WEEK from just ONE.[/quote]

LOL pretty cool, didn't know he had a burger joint

[quote name='riddler']LOL pretty cool, didn't know he had a burger joint[/quote]

Keyword: HAD

Then, he died a couple years later, after the burger place had long since folded. Now that I think about it, he was only there for about a year. It was located in a former ice cream place(one of those Carvel roadside stand type places).

This article is from when he had the burger place: http://www.ecweekend.com/features/story.asp?id=41843

It's from a local free weekly entertainment magazine from around here(northeastern PA).

[quote name='mykevermin']Luther burger - named as an ode to Luther Vandross. Not exactly the pinnacle of civil rights.

But those burgers are awful looking. they're like giant meatwads, not burgers.[/quote]

I'm gonna go ahead and keep calling them MLK Jr. Burgers. :lol:

Wait, burger discussions in our PS3 firmware thread? Has CAG gone mad? :dunce:
Unless the next firmware allows our PS3s to become George Foreman grills, hence the burger talk... :whistle2:k

[quote name='freakyzeeky']Wait, burger discussions in our PS3 firmware thread? Has CAG gone mad? :dunce:
Unless the next firmware allows our PS3s to become George Foreman grills, hence the burger talk... :whistle2:k[/quote]

i'm all for this... we need to put this suggestion into sony ASAP. this would perfect the ps3 and give it the edge it needs to take on M$.

[quote name='bmachine']Yum. I would kill for a Five Guys burger right now.

Might not go down so smooth at 3:30 in the morning, though.[/quote]

OMG...I just went to these guys for the first time last week...it was amazing...

[quote name='smiggity']No burgers but apparently 2.70 was released for a short time today. Its looking good for us PS3 owners (besides Cheapest):lol:

Another spot says Developers got it yesterday
http://www.vg247.com/2009/03/24/gdc...nitely-this-week-developers-got-it-yesterday/[/quote]
Oh... I hope they add a feature that'll allow you to view your trophies in full three dee, and make it manditory... and I hope it adds better slideshow functionality...

:cool:

Would that mean it comes out tonight or next Tuesday then since firmware updates usually happen on Tuesdays at midnight?

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='mguiddy']Oh... I hope they add a feature that'll allow you to view your trophies in full three dee, and make it manditory... and I hope it adds better slideshow functionality...

:cool:[/quote]

three dee... :drool:

I think everyone is expecting some pretty big things from this FW update. At least one new feature. The Psyonix guy said it had some cool stuff...

But my bid is $1

[quote name='smiggity']No burgers but apparently 2.70 was released for a short time today. Its looking good for us PS3 owners (besides Cheapest):lol:

Another spot says Developers got it yesterday
http://www.vg247.com/2009/03/24/gdc...nitely-this-week-developers-got-it-yesterday/[/quote]

So what exactly does this probably yet again fuckin' useless update add/delete/fix? If it's PS2 BC for us 40 gb owners, bring it on. Otherwise, I say again, take this update and shove it up your ass, Sony.

[quote name='mguiddy']Oh... I hope they add a feature that'll allow you to view your trophies in full three dee, and make it manditory... and I hope it adds better slideshow functionality...[/quote]

I vote for them stripping out trophies from all games, like they removed PS2 BC from most models of the PS3. :D I'm just an optimistic sort of fellow today, aren't I?

[quote name='smiggity']I heard it makes all GTA4 problems magically disappear[/quote]

Sure it does. If it did, that'd be useful for me, but Rockstar would have to be the one doing the update to their game's own firmware. But this is just another Sony update that I'm sure is going to add so much for me. :roll::roll::roll:

[quote name='mguiddy']:rofl:

Wait... Mu did it wrong... you're supposed to bid a dollar more, aren't you? :dunce:[/QUOTE]

Shut up! I'm not a conformer. I'm a leader. So... shut up!

I hope it improves PSN. It is just way too slow and laggy. I can't even compare trophies anymore. It takes forever to load, and even if it does, half the stuff doesn't appear. The whole XMB is just terrible. Sometimes I can't get out of the comparing trophies screen. The PSN button and the back button don't respond. This kind of shit is unacceptable.

Still confirming this RR? Im beginning to think that dual login was enabled in 2.60 and R2 is just the first game to use it.

Also this is from one of their Community Leaders on the EU forums

"I'll interpret this for you. Either:

1. I'm being left in the dark

2. FW 2.70 isn't coming tomorrow

We'll announce it here as soon as we get word of its arrival "

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back