The Official Square/Enix Members Info Thread (work in progress)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone interested in trading or buying the iPod Touch? I'm still deciding whether or not to keep mine, and I still have it sealed. PM me if interested, I'll look at any lists, but $$ is always prefered :)

I still haven't gotten my game either. And that's the easiest part of the package for them to distribute.

I finally got my email today. And yes it was to the email I signed up with squeenix

hey everyone, I'm new to this site, but saw that ppl were trying to trade codes, not sure if I get an update if anyone has posted anything, so just in case I don't get emails saying something was posted, my email is [email protected]
I only have 2 codes right now, both are the same game, but if anyone needs Kingdom Hearts: Birth by sleep, I have 2 codes of it. The games I still need are as follows

The Last Remnant (PC) I really really need this code, if anyone has a spare =D
Kane and Lynch 2 (Xbox 360)

So those are the games I still need, if anyone has one of them and is willing to trade me one of those codes for the Kingdom Hearts, let me know through this and email through the email above. If anyone has the Last Remnant, PLEASE I really really need that code =P

I now have another code to add to my list of games I have.

I have...
2 Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep
Final Fantasy XIII (PS3)

Thats the ones I have, and the ones I am after are as follows

The Last Remnant (PC)
Cane and Lynch 2 (Xbox 360)

So thats the list of the codes I need, if you have one of those games or can get a hold of the code thats unused, let me know. My email is [email protected]

[quote name='Trullyn']Looks like another 50 points are available from a little contest....

http://member.square-enix.com/na/features/gunloco/contest/

Sing this track and save it as a .mov, .avi, or .mp3 and submit it on the website. Free 50 points, just cost a little bit of embarrassment. Doesn't say it has to be good.... :)[/QUOTE]

Is there a easy way to record this using Windows 7 without downloading any additional recording software? I have no idea if W7 comes with any kind of recording software. Thanks!

Question, if you buy a game new but it was released during last year's tiers, is it still eligible for points now?

Example, someone buys FFXIII sealed, but it was released in March before the redemption.

[quote name='panzerfaust']Question, if you buy a game new but it was released during last year's tiers, is it still eligible for points now?

Example, someone buys FFXIII sealed, but it was released in March before the redemption.[/QUOTE]

Yes, I just made a new account and registered all my games.

All of them works. Seems a bit impossible to reach Ultimate though.

Does the points get reset every year? Or can one stack them up for ultimate next year?

I'll sell anyone my FF (1) itunes code for $4.50 gift via paypal. PM me if interested. I dont have an ipod - I'm also willing to sell the sealed engraved touch if anyone is interested i have an idea for price in mind. thanks!

The code for Supreme Commander 360 is 90916

Also, I'm willing to trade it for the three that I'm looking for. Most likely, I'll just end up giving it to someone in a few days since the ones I need are kinda obscure.

[quote name='Fighterspledge']The code for Supreme Commander 360 is 90916

Also, I'm willing to trade it for the three that I'm looking for. Most likely, I'll just end up giving it to someone in a few days since the ones I need are kinda obscure.[/QUOTE]

Hey, see that you came to check it out here. unfortunately, im at a loss to helping you find one of your three and you didnt post them here so other people can see what your requests are, so its a little unclear.

If you get bored with the SC360 code you have, I'm always interested!

[quote name='Fighterspledge']Yeah, thanks for pointing me here. If I get no offers anytime soon, I'll just hook you up since you asked first.[/QUOTE]

I don't have too much, and seeing as you said some obscure ones, odds are I don't have them, but I got Kingdom Hearts: Birth by sleep, and also FFXIII PS3..

I'm guessing one of the codes you need is the last remnant, and thats the only code I really need still..

[quote name='62t']doesnt seems to work for me.[/QUOTE]

sorry, edited my post, try above with new link.

Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep - 91008
FRONT MISSION EVOLVED (PS3) - 90913

Last edited by a moderator:
ok i am late to the party... i had quite a few games last year but didn't know about the points so ended up selling them all - prob wouldve gotten gold easy :(. Anyway, since I am bit late again with 5 months left... is the best way to get points to just wait till last month and buy new games that's been out for a while? since they would be very cheap so even games one wouldnt normally play can be bought... Suggestions? thanks!

[quote name='shaselai']ok i am late to the party... i had quite a few games last year but didn't know about the points so ended up selling them all - prob wouldve gotten gold easy :(. Anyway, since I am bit late again with 5 months left... is the best way to get points to just wait till last month and buy new games that's been out for a while? since they would be very cheap so even games one wouldnt normally play can be bought... Suggestions? thanks![/QUOTE]

Best thing to do would be, get the games that have points. And either use them right away, or if you are the type that doesn't buy much at a time, just register one game, then get the bronze rating from it. From there, it'll tell you how much more points you need to reach silver. So with that in mind, save up all the game points you get untill you reach enough for silver. That way if you register the games, you don't miss out on the next tier by 50 or less points. Seeing as the following year, you won't be able to register the games you've already done. Hopefully any of that helps

anyone got some spare codes to share or i can buy from?

i have 2 for trade... crystal bearers and just2 xbox

[quote name='shaselai']how in the world can someone who was ultimate last year get ultimate again considering the games for this year doesnt add to that?[/QUOTE]

off the top of my head, one possible way is to create a new account, but i'm not saying you should do that though.

[quote name='backseatdog']off the top of my head, one possible way is to create a new account, but i'm not saying you should do that though.[/QUOTE]

that would mean rebuy every single game? or enough to get up there? that is really not worth it...

By the way... I need some codes... i still have just cause 2 xb and crystal bearer points...

I need like:
kingdom hearts 358, kane2 PC, last rem pc, echoes of time ds, star ocean int ps3, supreme commander 2, just cause 2, pony friends 2.....

anyone got those for trade of buy?

I made another account to test something. I got a 30 point sign up bonus.
Per the below, OP can update to show Bronze is only 50 points.

2010/09/23 Sign Up Bonus 30
Current Points: 30 Pts. (in 2010)
In 2010, you need 20 more points to become a Bronze member.

ok, does region of the game matter for the codes? i bought a dissidia on ebay but apparently the seller used NA picture but the real game seems to be from Europe with the numeral rating (12) instead of US rating of T. So does anyone know if the code will be there or i should get a refund?

[quote name='ZxT Vendetta']I will update the OP when I have some free time to do so. Been a bit busy as of late but I have not forgotten about this thread :D[/QUOTE]

Looks like you've forgotten about this thread. :p

I redeemed my FF XIV CE code today. It just said it was a regular FF XIV. This would make one less game to register if this is true. I guess I'll find out when my regular copy comes in this week. (wanted two copies anyway. One CE for the bonus stuff and one regular for my second acct.) The code number I got was 91003 in the bottom right hand corner.

[quote name='shaselai']ok, does region of the game matter for the codes? i bought a dissidia on ebay but apparently the seller used NA picture but the real game seems to be from Europe with the numeral rating (12) instead of US rating of T. So does anyone know if the code will be there or i should get a refund?[/QUOTE]

If you were buying it just for the code, then I dunno, but I dont think you have a real complaint about this item if its just the code that is wrong, so hopefully he has not already shipped.
As for whether the code is different region, I have no idea, but i recognize SE just had all accounts be required to define which country they are in.

[quote name='Arakias']If you were buying it just for the code, then I dunno, but I dont think you have a real complaint about this item if its just the code that is wrong, so hopefully he has not already shipped.
As for whether the code is different region, I have no idea, but i recognize SE just had all accounts be required to define which country they are in.[/QUOTE]

ok i took a gamble and opened it.... it does have a code BUT it is in format like:
XXXXXXXX-XXXX so no go :(

[quote name='shaselai']ok, does region of the game matter for the codes? i bought a dissidia on ebay but apparently the seller used NA picture but the real game seems to be from Europe with the numeral rating (12) instead of US rating of T. So does anyone know if the code will be there or i should get a refund?[/QUOTE]
Return the sucker for a refund unless you're happy with the price. Just file a item doesn't match description case with eBay and they will side with you.

[quote name='eau']Return the sucker for a refund unless you're happy with the price. Just file a item doesn't match description case with eBay and they will side with you.[/QUOTE]

If its just for the code and you do this, thats pretty messed up. It seems like you were notified it was not US/NA version before it was shipped so you could have asked the seller to cancel it then.

[quote name='Arakias']If its just for the code and you do this, thats pretty messed up. It seems like you were notified it was not US/NA version before it was shipped so you could have asked the seller to cancel it then.[/QUOTE]

no i got the item and it was different... any ideas how i can get the ones i need? the pc games are really hard since no used on gamestop

Anyone else not able to redeem their Front Mission Evolved registration code? "The serial code does not exist." is what I get every time I try. :\

I get the same code error Jodou. Also, does anyone have any spare Final Fantasy: Echoes of time (wii and/or DS) codes? PM me or something and we can work something out? Off the top of my head, have An extra 500 wii points card. :)

[quote name='Jodou']Anyone else not able to redeem their Front Mission Evolved registration code? "The serial code does not exist." is what I get every time I try. :\[/QUOTE]

I got that when I tried to enter my code from Star Ocean: Last Hope International. I emailed them and never got a reply. :(

I got the code does not exist message then I changed the zeroes to Os (which, it turns out they were supposed to be) and it told me the code could not be confirmed. Slightly aggravating.

[quote name='Ziv']I got the code does not exist message then I changed the zeroes to Os (which, it turns out they were supposed to be) and it told me the code could not be confirmed. Slightly aggravating.[/QUOTE]
Lol, same thing happened for me and they actually acknowledge it as a common problem by showing you a chart differentiating zeroes from O's. I really hate their mess of a website TBH and their support page is worthless.

Ive had no problems until this game, but I do find their use of multiple fonts for the 0/O to be annoying

EDIT:
Also, It seems I will be short a game (or two) from the list. Final Fantasy: Echoes of time for wii and ds. Im going to go used game hunting at gamestop but it's doubtful Ill find a DS code. My question is do you think that'll be enough to keep me from going Ultimate?

...Damn. I really need something as awesome as that iPod Touch. Looks like I'm going to be buying my weight in Squeenix products. D:

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back