The Official Square/Enix Members Info Thread (Year 2012-13)

It's not exactly my favorite Amano piece as well, but I'm a big fan of the guy.

[quote name='cookiecrumbz']If i registered last month, I am only eligible for Year 2012-2013's prizes. Is this correct?[/QUOTE]

You're correct.

In answer to the person before you, last month will go to the next years prize like you thought.

Yeah it is dumb doing an artwork to a game that no one even cares about anymore. The Hitman mousepad is VERY dumb I think as well. They should of done something like Dissidia, therefore we'd get all the FF characters on it, and I'm sure most would love it. It'll be very funny if the *not pictured* SE members pin is actually the coolest prize of the SE year =P

[quote name='wbc1228']That is one fugly plaque.
I know it is free but does SE really think we want an Amano drawing of FFIV?

The license plate frame is ok.
The quote at the bottom is way too nerdy, even for me.
Also, the Members text in "Square Enix Members" is way too big.
It would have liked it more it with just the "Square Enix" logo on the frame.

Finally, FU SE for putting Hitman on the mousepad.

SE is really out of touch with their customer base.
I want to smack the employee that made these awful decisions.

Yea..yea, I know it is free and I should be grateful for getting anything at all :roll:.[/QUOTE]

Just joined this program since I had 4 of these little codes from a whole mess of PSP games I bought. Got 250 pts. Looks like I wasn't missing much, and if I don't spend another metric shitload of $ on (new) SE games, I still won't be missing much.

Newsletter detailing rewards and process: http://na.square-enix.com/newsletter/mem_rewards_120501/

banner.jpg

Hello SQUARE ENIX MEMBERS!

Did you make the cut, and now find yourself among the chosen few anxiously awaiting the reveal of our SQUARE ENIX MEMBERS 2011 Year-End Rewards? We're excited and happy to send those along, but to ensure they arrive timely to yourself and only yourself, please check and possibly update your shipping information by visiting our site here and completing your REWARD CLAIM FORM before May 14th:

https://member.square-enix.com/na/points/rewards/index.php?present_id=11

To ensure your eligibility please check your SQUARE ENIX MEMBERS information with the following criteria:

You must be a resident of the United States or Canada
We cannot deliver to P.O. boxes
You must have achieved a Silver or higher Tier in Year 2011 (April 1, 2011 through March 31, 2012)
Submission is limited to once per account
If you do not submit the reward claim form by May 14, 2012, you will become ineligible to receive a reward
Please wait up to 12 to 14 weeks for delivery
PLEASE MAKE SURE TO ENTER YOUR FULL NAME AND CORRECT MAILING ADDRESS. The reward cannot be mailed to you unless we have your correct name and address!

YOU MUST SUBMIT THE COMPLETED REWARD CLAIM FORM BY May 14, 2012 in order to be eligible to receive the reward.

Survey to claim rewards: https://member.square-enix.com/na/points/rewards/index.php?present_id=11

--- Except survey link does not work for me - does anyone know / have the correct link? I imagine Square may not have gotten it right the first time so maybe its not live.

I got an email with the proper dates, but no link to click for a survey.
Hell, I still don't even know what friggin tier I qualify for. My main account (last I knew) was short of Platinum since I had no way to buy any more games that don't exist and my secondary account hit platinum, but in the switch to the new site I now only have 50 points. None of the other points carried over and my email to support has gone unanswered.

I'll be pissed if I miss out on the art plate given how much money I spend on Square games every year...

Yeah it says I have 2,460 points but I have no idea if that is enough or what...I know I was platinum or whatever before but now I don't even know

There is a lot of confusion for reward claiming this year...

The email state to fill the reward claim form before July 31, But there is no link whatsoever...

This link : http://na.square-enix.com/newsletter/mem_rewards_120501/ state you have to fill the before May 14 which make no sence and also the link to the form redirect you to the member frontpage...

And this news page : http://na.square-enix.com/go/article/view/blog/259103/square_enix_members_2011_rewards state that you have to update your adress in "My Site">"Settings">"Profile Settings" before july 22 (this is the info i've put in OP when it was released).

Hopefully Option 3 is the way to go because it's the only one that works... i guess if the adress was alrealy updated eveverything should work... but who knows... this is SE after all.

For those who's point have doubled since the New member site updated, did you have 2 member account linked to the same SEaccount before ? I think they merged all the Member account linked to a single SEaccount into 1. I used to have my Main accound and a 2nd but i seems the second has disapeared and i got pretty much what i had in the 2 account combined.

From all this, I am hoping we will get our rewards in 12-14 weeks like it says, that way it will be before Christmas, but who knows

Got the e-mail as well, w/ no link to do the survey. I checked the site's forums & one of the admins said that all you have to do is simply make sure your mailing address & such is updated in your profile and you're good to go.

that's it? just make sure your address is updated? we did that before! something tells me a lot of people are going to be angry when their package doesn't ship to them.

This has been confirmed by a number of official sources. The e-mail is confusing, but all you need to do is update your address information. This is different from previous years. Straight from the horse's mouth.

On a side note, does anybody know how I can tell my current status for the year? I believe I have redeemed 900 points, but I'm not sure.

Oh geez, you have to add your address to "Profile Settings?" I didn't think I needed to do anything since I filled out my address in prior years, but I guess now that they've changed the system I have to do it in a different place.

way unrelated, but I have been into buying Scooby-Doo seasons as of late, I now have 11 seasons of the show and waiting for 1 more =D got all (1-3) of Scooby Doo Where are you? All of Whats new Scooby Doo? (1-3) All of A Pup Named Scooby Doo (1-4) and the 13 Ghosts of Scooby Doo (only 1 season was made). So now I need to get the New Scooby Doo Movies. And some other ones I'm not sure of the names yet. Like with Scrappy and such

Last edited by a moderator:
Just wanted to throw out there that I have a Square Enix code for Theaterhythm: Final Fantasy. I dont use these codes so was looking for something very minimal for it. PM me if interested.

hmm not sure what to tell you. I just went to the site 2 different ways and it seems to be working for me anyways. Sure I am still logged in, not wanting to log out and try to re-log in. But if all else fails go to google and type in "square enix members" will be the first one that pops up, try it that way

I'll gladly trade for the new codes from my SE code list. Intend to buy whichever I can, but odds are, might be some time.. So if anyone has spares of them, they can look over my SE code list and go from there

gamestop said it was preorder only for the kingdom hearts mastery edition =( If anyone has that and wants to trade the code please let me know. I got lots of codes I could trade for it. Willing to do a few codes for it

so i got some mail today. it was a hitman mousepad, a sque enix members pin, and a lanyard that reads square enixs with a blank badge holder

i took a ppic but im too lazy to upload it.

also southern california, los angeles

[quote name='tokyostomp']so i got some mail today. it was a hitman mousepad, a sque enix members pin, and a lanyard that reads square enixs with a blank badge holder

i took a ppic but im too lazy to upload it.

also southern california, los angeles[/QUOTE]

Wow, that's pretty fast.

Wow, already? That was only, what, about a month since they announced it? A LOT faster than last year, if I remember correctly. I might post some pics since I'll probably take some anyways for another site.

*sigh* Still wish I reached Gold or Premium. The pin is rather nice, but the lanyard will just hang on my wall w/ my other game ones (got a PAX Sonic CD one & a Capcom one) and the mousepad serves no purpose since I use a laptop (plus it's Hitman, which I don't care for).

Update : 08/10/12

sleeping dog PS3 game code : 91210

havent received 360 version yet and PC is DLC only will update when i get 360 code

Wow, got my stuff today. That really was quick. Now I just wonder how long people who got Gold & Platinum have to wait due to getting more stuff.

I think its dumb that they always give the lower tier prizes first. You'd think it would go to the platinum first. Seeing as more time and dedication.

Got my platinum rewards in as well. What was weird was the return address was listed as Walmart.com. Kind of threw me off since I haven't ordered from Walmart in the past year.

i just got my silver package today :whistle2:( i thought i was gonna be platinum, i think the hacking thing that happened to the servers screwed me, i know for a fact i was supposed to be an ultimate member

Got the platinum package today =D Very surprised it came this fast, also very happy though. Put the license plate cover on. I didn't read the instructions, so I forgot to put the plastic washer between, unscrewed it and it was scratched. Went to screw it in with the washer, but the screws are to big.. So the extra protection was a waste.. Go figure =P

My wife loves the blanket, I like it a lot too as well. It is nice and big, so that is a plus. The pin was okay, lanyard alright but holder part was bent up.

EDIT: Oh yeah, the blanket had loose threads, therfore also messed up..
LAST EDIT: Another thing, the mousepad is waaaay cheaper than I thought it would be. Feels like the thickness of 4-5 pieces of paper, and the material is crappy too as well.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nothing in on my end yet, hopefully soon.

Does the plaque have holes on the back, is it wall mountable, or not meant to be?

[quote name='Romeo']Nothing in on my end yet, hopefully soon.

Does the plaque have holes on the back, is it wall mountable, or not meant to be?[/QUOTE]

just like the one before it. It has a plastic thing to hold it on.. Something like the drawing of it below =D

bread's done
Back