The Official Warhawk CAG Clan - Join in!

[quote name='SteveMcQ']I'd like to get in on the ass-whooping:

SteveMcQ (SteveMcQ)
Headset: Yes
Time Zone:
Eastern/Manila[/QUOTE]I'll get you and Jedi in the East tomorrow.

Are the signups closed yet?? If not, below is my info:

jdizzle84 (jdizzle84)
Time Zone: Western (Cali)

Played Warhawk last night and had some fun so it's safe from going to Game Crazy or on sale here on CAG for now. I did lose all of my stats though from previous games so if this doesn't get fixed in the next month I'm going to be uber PO'd.

Plus if we could get either clan vs. clan or an orgainized clan night going that would help me enjoy it more. I got to play against one of the central CAG's last night and that was fun. We were always going after each other. :)

Get online and create a game, see how many players it will allow you to host. Mine is only 8 (4on4) which I think is way to small.

[quote name='The Mana Knight']I can do 24 max, but my internet doesn't always work.

I'm still looking for more to join the CAG East 2 clan.[/quote]

Pfftt... who wants to join the 2nd best eastern CAG clan? You castoffs!
:razz:

I'm sure more people will join soon, if not switch me over after the weekend, I don't mind.

A "Get to know your clanmates" game would be very cool, maybe this Fri or Sat? We may need a couple of servers going in case we have more than 24 ppl.

When are the pacific players on? I have not seen anyone on since I got into the clan. Hoping to find a good group to play with.. Let's try and get a game setup.

Ok.. I have seen Cheapy on a few times and gotten shot down by him a few times even but that has been it. Can't wait till the stats are fixed as well.

[quote name='SteveMcQ']BTW, how do these invites work? Does a prompt appear when you log on with the game or is it hidden somewhere in the menus?[/quote]

log in, go to community, then go to clan. If you have an invite there should be one there.

Well I think at least 24ish would be a good start, so if anyone can host that many maybe we can try setting something up for this friday?

Come on guys- it doesn't take much to host! You don't have to leave your PS3 on all night, just the few hours you can play...

Sign me up plz! :D
I'm in the West Coast... Warhawk clans are awesome BTW, and I love to be a part of them... I have a headset as well! :bouncy:

EDIT: BTW, PSN ID is 'freakyzeeky'... Not that surprising, but still. :p

[quote name='The Mana Knight']I don't think so. I think Shini is just being lazy. ;) :p[/quote]

:cold::whistle2:$

Ever since I got my computer fixed, I've...errr....been occupied :eek:

Sorry, I've gone on Warhawk, just never long enough to send out more invites :/
I was on, per se, what you call a minor hiatus :mrgreen:

I WILL get to it tomorrow, promise, no erasees, and I'll work on the list of members tonight, maybe in an hour or so.

[quote name='CheapyD']I can host 24. If you let me know what specific game-types you want, I will set up a server.[/QUOTE]

Let's get some Zone and CTF matches.

Wow, nice Cheapy! I think Zones/CTF which are both team based would be good too.

Just post the server name/password here I guess and whoever can show up at the time can pile in? I'll add a message to the Central Clan message ingame for people to look for it.

Central still seems to have plenty of room so let me know if we can please add more folks to boost the numbers.

I've seen some of you guys online, but maybe only two or three at once. I was baiting some guys for DrumXGeneral (thank that is right) so he could try and snipe. :) I got killed a few times but it was for a good cause.

[quote name='Inf^Shini']Well I'll be on after 6PM til' whenever I get sleepy[/QUOTE]You must have been reading my PSN Gaming thread (although nothing has really gone on), because I set Warhawk on Friday, at 6PM PST (9PM EST).

[quote name='The Mana Knight']You must have been reading my PSN Gaming thread (although nothing has really gone on), because I set Warhawk on Friday, at 6PM PST (9PM EST).[/quote]

LOL! Nah man, I haven't looked at that thread in a long while

CTF and Zones are my favorite. Will be fun to get a nice game going here on Friday. I have to say my least favorite is dogfight.. As Wombat said in the CAGCast.. you can fly one in any map so why force everyone into them. (can you tell I am terrible at dogfight)

[quote name='The Mana Knight']You must have been reading my PSN Gaming thread (although nothing has really gone on), because I set Warhawk on Friday, at 6PM PST (9PM EST).[/QUOTE]

Cool I'm there as long as PSN and Warhawk stop fucking with me.

Tonight, I plan to turn over the 2nd Eastern clan over to iGhosty, after I get the list of who accepted the invites.

The bad news is that the 2nd Eastern Clan is still a bit too small, while the other Eastern Clan may be too large.

xLiKx (LiK) "Lik"
Time Zone:
Eastern

my copy arrives this week or next week. i wanna play with you guys :)

[quote name='LiK']xLiKx (LiK) "Lik"
Time Zone:
Eastern

my copy arrives this week or next week. i wanna play with you guys :)[/QUOTE]You will be added to the CAG East 2 clan.

Anyway, in the 2nd East Clan, here's the progress report (leader will be iGhosty, but I'm just setting it up since I have the entire list of people in the East):

In Clan (eCAG)
iGhosty (Leader)
InuFaye
Jedi0077
LoreNYC
ManaKnight (don't add me to your friends list unless you are already on it)
Razzuel
SnowSquirrel
theskinnypost

Invite Pending
kingkork
Orion_of_Chaos
Snozzb3rry
SteveMcQ
WatchdogXC
wombat5277
Zoodux

Does not exist yet
Myope (I may just forget about that person)
ohheysean (I may just forget about that person)
PlayYing (I may just forget about that person)
xLiKx (should be getting the game soon)

Willing to Switch to East 2 maybe
Cthulhu8u

For the original East CAG Clan, this is who I sent invites too (almost all accepted).

Leader is TwoTonTunic aka Kendal at CAG

CAG East 1 (CAGe)
Azumangaman
Baby_Assassin3
burr22
Chris2685
Cthulhu8u
DeskLaser
drumman201
fieldkillah
Gaius317
godoffacade
Ivanhoe
JustinBbad
KwanzaaTim
Lyric706
m0nkeyhero
MaxDense
Mindzeye
mrlogical
Neverfade
oasis007
PatheticLoser
PhillyKK
QuasidodoJr
ReiCaden
Robobandit
Shizim
soyverde
Thomaticus
TwoTonTunic (leader)
Yoohoo1231

[quote name='The Mana Knight']You will be added to the CAG East 2 clan.

Anyway, in the 2nd East Clan, here's the progress report (leader will be iGhosty, but I'm just setting it up since I have the entire list of people in the East):

In Clan (eCAG)
iGhosty
InuFaye
Jedi0077
LoreNYC
ManaKnight (don't add me to your friends list unless you are already on it)
Razzuel[/quote]

thanks dude. this is cool, i played with Inu before in a Gamespot tourney so we have history. :D

[quote name='SteveMcQ']You forgot to add me.[/QUOTE]Sorry, you are still invite pending. You were on my list, just kind of missed you. :( If you didn't get the invite, I'll look into sending one again (I could have sworn I did send it).

[quote name='LiK']thanks dude. this is cool, i played with Inu before in a Gamespot tourney so we have history. :D[/QUOTE]That's cool to hear. :)

Right now, I'll stay a member of the East 2 clan because it doesn't have many members. Eventually (maybe in a week or two), I'll leave the clan all together because my work here is done (setting the clans up). To an extent, it may be best for me to disappear from CAG (but that's another story).

[quote name='The Mana Knight']Sorry, you are still invite pending. You were on my list, just kind of missed you. :( If you didn't get the invite, I'll look into sending one again (I could have sworn I did send it).

That's cool to hear. :)

Right now, I'll stay a member of the East 2 clan because it doesn't have many members. Eventually (maybe in a week or two), I'll leave the clan all together because my work here is done (setting the clans up). To an extent, it may be best for me to disappear from CAG (but that's another story).[/quote]
What's this?
Your planning to dissapear eh? What's the deal on that if you don't mind me asking?

I hope it has nothing to do with my leadership performance so far XD

The reason why I've been sluggish is because I've had to focus all my attention on my car. It's giving me attitude so I took it to a friend of mine who repairs/builds teg's/DA's (Acura Integras), and it's been taking the free time I've had lately

[quote name='Inf^Shini']I hope it has nothing to do with my leadership performance so far XD

The reason why I've been sluggish is because I've had to focus all my attention on my car. It's giving me attitude so I took it to a friend of mine who repairs/builds teg's/DA's (Acura Integras), and it's been taking the free time I've had lately[/QUOTE]Don't worry, it has nothing to do with you at all. ;) You're the best clan leader I know. xD You'll hear about the reason (but not in a thread).

I completely understand about the car problem taking up your time. I'm really sorry to hear about that. :( I hope it gets resolved soon (or might already be).

[quote name='cleaver']Can I get in, just got the game

cleaver "theskinnypost"
Time Zone: Eastern[/QUOTE]I invited you and its now pending. Once you join, I'll move you to the clan list.

[quote name='The Mana Knight']I invited you and its now pending. Once you join, I'll move you to the clan list.[/quote]

Ey Mana, I'mma hop on in a few minutes, so I'll join up with you

[quote name='Inf^Shini']Ey Mana, I'mma hop on in a few minutes, so I'll join up with you[/QUOTE]Sorry, I didn't catch your post or whether you were playing Warhawk until now (I had Warhawk on but was idle). I'm getting on now.

EDIT: I joined game.

[quote name='The Mana Knight']Sorry, I didn't catch your post or whether you were playing Warhawk until now (I had Warhawk on but was idle). I'm getting on now.

EDIT: I joined game.[/quote]

Heh, that's cool. I just spent some time catching up on invites. So far, no problems with sending them out! :D

Everyone check your invites, I covered everyone who posted from page 11 on up. If I missed anyone or you didn't receive an invite, let me know, I'll re-send and make sure to get it to you.

[quote name='The Mana Knight']Crap, my internet cut out and the game froze. :([/quote]

:eek:

I was wondering where you went.

After the round ended I started talking then saw you weren't there :(

We friggin' either tied or lost that game :/ I need to learn how to control my machine guns better and dodge those damn missles. I can do it I'm near a cliff/building/wall etc.. but just in the air I think I'm screwed either way XD

Ah well, I'll give it a rest for now and be back on later in the afternoon, you know what time dudes ;)

I hope a lot of people show up!

bread's done
Back