The Official Warhawk CAG Clan - Join in!

-Warhawk CAG Clan Member List-

CAG Group Leader -
ManaKnight

Members:
  • alienaub
  • Amicusu
  • BigMesy
  • BigTuna89
  • bombsquad07
  • buddah8640
  • Connavar26
  • Cthulhu8u
  • Draccius
  • freakyzeeky
  • GodlyOne
  • gf_
  • Ivanhoe
  • KnightsDwn
  • ksc2303
  • LethalGod
  • Lonwang
  • MaxDense
  • mikeny1
  • metaly
  • primetime171
  • Seismicwave
  • SHIZIM
  • SmallWind
  • StarkKat
  • StrandedBrit
  • strummerbs
  • suko_32
  • Super_King
  • Thelonicon
  • Thomaticus
  • x3x1x
  • ZedR

Members Pending Invite:

• BabylonProject
  • DD83
  • IAmAnOnion
  • PureApathy
  • Smog It Up
  • snozzb3rry
  • Taloon
  • Tralgore
  • Zenprime

Players who needs to play in one of the CAG Warhawk Nights to be invited:

• ChopperTime
  • CMoore58
  • jdizzle84
  • Jmepo726
  • Projekt2501
  • ProtoEXE28

Here is everyone who registered in the other thread since I stopped updating it...

20: Braehole (Braehole)
21: RiCEBOi (RiCeBo1)
22: rodeojones (rodeojones903)
23: DukeVandal (outofsync)
24: CheapyD (CheapyD)
25: bobo2k4 (bobo2k4)
26: Thomaticus (Thomas96)
27: rendil101 (rendil)

I guess the other thread could be closed / locked now.

Thanks for the list, I'm just hoping a mod could merge the threads so I can have something to refer to. I kept you at the top of the list btw ;) haha

You can count me in! I'm downloading it now, but might not get a chance to play until later tomorrow.

I'll be getting it in the mail within the next few days. Count me in!

PSN : ZackieChan
CAG : orko60
Time Zone : PST
Will have headset from the bundle.

[quote name='Inf^Shini']Ok, since Centracore said he wouldn't have enough time to run the clan effectively, he relenquished the duties to me.

Big ups to Centra for gettin' the clan started :applause:

Now, let's continue the sign ups shall we? ;)

Release date is: TOMORROW! 8/28

*Reserved for gaming schedule if need be*[/quote]
now that someone has taken control ( :applause:Inf^Shini). I'm in for it. My copy should be here sometime later this week.

CAG: iGhosty
PSN: iGhosty
nickname: ghost
time zone: eastern
Will also get the headset in the bundle

[quote name='orko60']I'll be getting it in the mail within the next few days. Count me in!

PSN : ZackieChan
CAG : orko60
Time Zone : PST
Will have headset from the bundle.[/QUOTE]There you are. I haven't seen any of your posts but I figured you were a member (after that Calling All Cars game and all).;)

Anyway, I'm not 100% sure when I'll get the game, but I will get it for sure (Could be this week, or could be in 2 weeks. We'll see, I'll get it somehow). And I will definitely be a member of the clan. I'll let everyone know when I do get it.

PSN: ManaKnight (Buddy list is pretty much maxed, so I'd have to make room for anyone)
CAG: The Mana Knight
Nickname: Mana Knight, Mana, T, or my real name (if you know it. ;) )
Time Zone: EST
Headset: Yes (Will have two BT soon, and have a few USB ones, so there's no excuse)

I'll be bringing this home late tommorow when I finally get off around Midnight. Sign me up I suppose.

PSN: Neverfade
CAG: InfamyRISE
Zone: East
Bundled headset.

PSN: Gaius317
CAG: Gamehead
Nickname: Gaius
Headset: I either have to find the charger for my old headset or set up my new one. I'll have somethign set up in about two days.

Bought my PS3 and got this game through PSN at 12:01am!

PSN: muncle44
CAG: muncle
Nickname: muncle, 44, anything
Time Zone: Central
Headset: Yes

Feel free to add me to friends list anyone, I just got a ps3 so I gots to fill it up!

[quote name='Kendal']Still waiting on the retail version. I will have this weekend to play. It is a long weekend at that.[/quote]

Same here. I wanted to get it yesterday but no store had it in stock yet :roll:

I'll be getting it today and setting the clan up. Then invites will start getting sent out :D

my retail version should be shipping today.

PSN: thespamofpower
CAG: thespamofpower
Nickname: spam(?)
Time Zone: Pacific
Headset: Yes (hurray retail version!)

Give me another day guys, I have my reasons but I'll be picking up Warhawk tomorrow :p

I'mma get the headset, but I'll be using it with my phone :p I already got a USB headset :p

[quote name='Inf^Shini']Give me another day guys, I have my reasons but I'll be picking up Warhawk tomorrow :p

I'mma get the headset, but I'll be using it with my phone :p I already got a USB headset :p[/QUOTE]That's fine. I'm not picking up the game until tomorrow or Friday. I still gotta solve my NAT problem (when playing in my apartment).

[quote name='The Mana Knight']That's fine. I'm not picking up the game until tomorrow or Friday. I still gotta solve my NAT problem (when playing in my apartment).[/quote]

I'm NAT2 and it works fine for me :/

Unless you have some complicated network setup, reset your router and modem :D

When I'm at home, I'm NAT2. In my apartment, I'm at NAT3. I've been following this tutorial (almost the exact same router as mine too), and still can't get it to saying NAT2. It's driving me insane (I've been logging on/off AIM, PSN, etc. trying to fix this).

Ugh, I'll get it.

PSN: ohheysean
CAG: bo0
Nickname: sean
time zone: EST
headset: yes (bundled and motorola hs500)

[quote name='The Mana Knight']There you are. I haven't seen any of your posts but I figured you were a member (after that Calling All Cars game and all).;)

Anyway, I'm not 100% sure when I'll get the game, but I will get it for sure (Could be this week, or could be in 2 weeks. We'll see, I'll get it somehow). And I will definitely be a member of the clan. I'll let everyone know when I do get it.

PSN: ManaKnight (Buddy list is pretty much maxed, so I'd have to make room for anyone)
CAG: The Mana Knight
Nickname: Mana Knight, Mana, T, or my real name (if you know it. ;) )
Headset: Yes (Will have two BT soon, and have a few USB ones, so there's no excuse)[/quote]

I believe I owned you 9 to 1 in Calling All Cars that night :) Wish I had my headset with which to gloat. It's coming in the mail today!

I don't post a lot, but I've been lurking for a long time (prior to my signing up). Been listening to the CAGCast for a long time, too. I'm no noob, but I do suck at most games. I will get raped by all at Warhawk, though I assume you guys are not as hard core as the regular hard core nerds out there. Maybe that's an incorrect and dangerous assumption, though.

[quote name='orko60'] I don't post a lot, but I've been lurking for a long time (prior to my signing up). Been listening to the CAGCast for a long time, too. I'm no noob, but I do suck at most games. I will get raped by all at Warhawk, though I assume you guys are not as hard core as the regular hard core nerds out there. Maybe that's an incorrect and dangerous assumption, though.[/quote]

I'm probably the only "hardcore geek" up in here right now :p

I'm not as into it as I used to, but I still have that competitiveness and urge to always be first :twoguns:

Sign me up please, I Should have the game later today.

PSN: Facta
CAG: H. Cornerstone
Nickname: LordHelmet. ;-)
Timezone: Arizona (We switch from Pacific to Mountain)
Headset: Yes bundled.

[quote name='orko60']I believe I owned you 9 to 1 in Calling All Cars that night :) Wish I had my headset with which to gloat. It's coming in the mail today!

I don't post a lot, but I've been lurking for a long time (prior to my signing up). Been listening to the CAGCast for a long time, too. I'm no noob, but I do suck at most games. I will get raped by all at Warhawk, though I assume you guys are not as hard core as the regular hard core nerds out there. Maybe that's an incorrect and dangerous assumption, though.
[/QUOTE]Ah, yeah, that's what I figured. No worries, because I'll probably suck at Warhawk too. There are many genres I'm not too good at, except some fighters, some racers, music/dance games, and some puzzles.

[quote name='Inf^Shini']I'm probably the only "hardcore geek" up in here right now :p[/QUOTE]Haha. ;)

Hey I am new to the forums but not to the podcast. I got this game tusday night and I love it! Its very frantic and I like the fact that there is action everywhere. Sign me up for the clan.

PSN: DrumXGeneral
CAG: same
Time Zone: Central
Headset:yes

I would love to join the CAG clan. Info is:

PSN name - Dirtdog7
CAG name - Dirtdog
Nickname - Dirtdog7
Time Zone - Eastern
Headset - Yes(Bundle)

Thanks

New in the forums but have been listening to the CAG cast for awhile...

PSN name - Decollo
CAG name - Decollo
Timezone - CST
Headset - Yes (x2)

bread's done
Back