The Official 'We NEED an OTTblock thread' OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='JohnnyFoxDarko']and my greatest accomplishment in life is not being a homosexual.[/QUOTE]

Are you sure you're not a repressed closet case like LinkinPrime?

6a00d83451b92469e20120a4eb8d44970b-800wi

Hope they learned from their mistakes of S3 and make S4 phenomenal like S1 & S2.

[quote name='JohnnyFoxDarko']St0neface, did you get those RB songs?[/QUOTE]

I got the Gorillaz pack, White Rabbit, and Take Another Little Piece of my Heart. I'm down to play any evening the rest of the week.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']1 & 2 are absolutely awesome, Lordwow...3 was just ok.[/QUOTE]

I heard amazing things about it, so I've been catching up on Netflix. My favorite part in season 1 so far is:

The ice truck killer brought the body of one of the people Dexter killed back to the junkyard

I got the Gorillaz songs and Jefferson Airplane, too.
Maybe we can play tonight. I'm actually tagging along with some friends back to San Antonio on Friday, but I think I'll be back by Saturday.

Sounds super.

Actually, I'm going to the bank now (since I got lost in Texas and ran out of gas, I had to use my debit card and overdrafted).
I'm probably going to stop by Drew's after, so we can play in about 2 hours?

[quote name='JohnnyFoxDarko']You can join if you want, Miggi.[/QUOTE]

What? No, I don't have time and I don't really want to. I have yet to play RB/RB2 online, or any GH game for that matter.

[quote name='JohnnyFoxDarko']I got the Gorillaz songs and Jefferson Airplane, too.
Maybe we can play tonight. I'm actually tagging along with some friends back to San Antonio on Friday, but I think I'll be back by Saturday.[/QUOTE]

Lemme get in on this RB playing.

How are you gonna complain I didn't send you a request last night, then don't send me one, prmononoke? I don't even know your username over there.

[quote name='h3llbring3r']Noggin's Three Little Birds music bump is great. I love that my kid loves it.[/QUOTE]

Haven't heard of that show. My son pretty much sticks to Sesame Street and very rarely Yo Gabba Gabba!

[quote name='st0neface']Ant?[/QUOTE]
Like a worker ant, but I'm just playing around. :boxing:

[quote name='prmononoke']Lemme get in on this RB playing.[/QUOTE]
Yes!

[quote name='st0neface']How are you gonna complain I didn't send you a request last night, then don't send me one, prmononoke? I don't even know your username over there.[/QUOTE]

#-o

Sorry, I'm dumb. I completely forgot my username is different (someone stole prmononoke).

I'll send you a request now (Rod_Kush).

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back