The Official 'We NEED an OTTblock thread' OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='cmart05']Geez man I didn't expect that joke at all!.. when you're capable of coming up with an original joke that hasn't been used by 20 other people before you will be the day LP grows a brain.[/QUOTE]

Someone else linked your unwelcome recent reappearance to the mid-late summer corn harvest season?

:whistle2:s

[quote name='Liquid 2']Mojimbo, did you see my post about getting a pair of SR225s for $120? :cool:[/QUOTE]Did you go through with it? The good thing about that community is that a lot of them would rather just get rid of something than get top value for it so it's easy to get deals of you monitor the forum. I had to stop reading it because it was too tempting to jump on the ridiculous deals on there.[quote name='st0neface']Just in case you missed this, Mojimbo.

http://multiplayerblog.mtv.com/2009...pers-lonely-hearts-club-band-and-rubber-soul/[/QUOTE]:drool:

I hope Strawberry Fields Forever and Magical Mystery Tour are on disc. I'm a little concerned that they'll half-ass the dreamscapes on the DLC.

Sgt. Pepper is the only Beatles album that I absolutely love all the way through so that's guaranteed day one, I need to go back and give the other ones another shot. I listened to Abbey Road a month ago or so and was pleasantly surprised.

[quote name='Liquid 2']
Kayden 2.0.
[/QUOTE]

Thanks for making yet another point on how you use the same recycled one-liner and actually think it's funny. I applaud you for the effort though, it's actually kind of cute. Keep it up kiddo!:applause:

Now to get the same recycled jokes out of the way let's all ask who's cmart and answer with he's the guy who licked a prostitutes asshole! Yeeee!

[quote name='prmononoke']The thing that really annoys me about cmart05 is his username and tiny avatar.[/QUOTE]

Your life must really suck then.

[quote name='Liquid 2']
Kayden 2.0.
[/QUOTE]

1.gif

[quote name='Mojimbo']Did you go through with it? The good thing about that community is that a lot of them would rather just get rid of something than get top value for it so it's easy to get deals of you monitor the forum. I had to stop reading it because it was too tempting to jump on the ridiculous deals on there.:drool:[/QUOTE]

He messaged me back saying he'd sell to me. He wants money order only, but I'd rather have paypal because of the protection it offers, so I asked him if he'd take that if I ate the fees. I also asked him about insurance for when he ships.
Once he gets back to me about regarding those, I'll send my money and be waiting for them to get here. :)

The guy that responds to an insult with confidence-boosting terms like "cute" and "kiddo" is bitching about originality?

That's some LinkinPrime shit.

You guys need to add the dude to your ignore list and quit giving him attention. Dude goes around whining for a higher level of discourse after he talks about how he split a hooker with his buddy and ate her ???hole out. fuck off.

[quote name='cmart05']Your life must really suck then.[/QUOTE]

Because you chose a shitty username and avatar?

Yes, my life must really suck since you made shitty choices about how to present yourself.

[quote name='Mojimbo']You guys need to add the dude to your ignore list and quit giving him attention. Dude goes around whining for a higher level of discourse after he talks about how he split a hooker with his buddy and at her ???hole out. fuck off.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, ignore me because you can't handle someone new coming into the conversation and actually responding to your idiotic comments and not giving two shits about it.

The fact that you go back to the same situation that has obviously nothing to do with anything just proves to me how much of an idiot you are then again if I recall correctly your the same guy who's deathly afraid of getting drunk for fear of someone raping him up the ass, so you've got bigger problems than just me.

[quote name='Liquid 2']Hey Cmart, how does a hooker's asshole taste? And how humiliating was it to pay for the "priviledge" of doing so?[/QUOTE]

Quite lovely, and she licked mine. I also had dingleberries. I forgot to wipe.

You can't just come in here, be antagonistic, and expect people to welcome you.

I don't think I've seen you make a single productive post in the OTT. Get out.

[quote name='Liquid 2']I don't know if what you said about Mojimbo is true or not, but you still stuck your tongue inside a hooker's anus.[/QUOTE]

Yes, and I've bet you seen the video of it too! It's going for $20 bucks on Ebay.

[quote name='prmononoke']You can't just come in here, be antagonistic, and expect people to welcome you.

I don't think I've seen you make a single productive post in the OTT. Get out.[/QUOTE]

Antagonistic? The minute I came in as someone new someone called me out and called me Kayden. Only 3 or 4 people continually start shit with me and there's no reason to state their names because we all know who we are.

As for not making a single productive post? Really? What do you consider productive in an OTT thread? lol get out.

[quote name='Liquid 2']Do you tell your friends about how you sniffed a hooker's asshole?[/QUOTE]

Yes, they watched the video too. I even autographed it. I'm sort of a celebrity, ya know?

[quote name='Liquid 2']He messaged me back saying he'd sell to me. He wants money order only, but I'd rather have paypal because of the protection it offers, so I asked him if he'd take that if I ate the fees. I also asked him about insurance for when he ships.
Once he gets back to me about regarding those, I'll send my money and be waiting for them to get here. :)[/QUOTE]The one negative is that(last time I checked) they don't have a feedback system like we do so it's not as simple to go look up feedback on a guy. It will probably be fine, though. Hopefully he'll be able to do that stuff.

[quote name='Mojimbo']The one negative is that(last time I checked) they don't have a feedback system like we do so it's not as simple to go look up feedback on a guy. It will probably be fine, though. Hopefully he'll be able to do that stuff.[/QUOTE]

He linked me to his ebay account. He's got ~60 feedback there.

Are there any security features for money orders? If I could get a delivery confirmation on it, that'd be swell.
I just want to avoid sending him what's essentially cash that will leave me screwed if he's a scammer.

Let me get this place back ...What I need in Rock Band DLC is some 80's hair band metal. Def Leppard, Warrant, Winger, Tesla, Asia, Europe, Michael Bolton (when he was good)...Good music like that!

Then I can get out the spandex w/ codpiece

Codpiece.jpg

Wait, is that a circular saw blade?!?!

2nd Edit: Forgot about Cinderella, Firehouse, Extreme, Danger Danger...

[quote name='cmart05']Antagonistic? The minute I came in as someone new someone called me out and called me Kayden. Only 3 or 4 people continually start shit with me and there's no reason to state their names because we all know who we are.

As for not making a single productive post? Really? What do you consider productive in an OTT thread? lol get out.[/QUOTE]

Your first post in this OTT:

[quote name='cmart05']did you guys also play dress-up with Barbies as kids?[/QUOTE]

Extremely antagonistic.

And for an example of productive posts, just look at Liquid and Mojimbo's conversation they're having right now. All you do is come in here, say something stupid, people insult you, and you say stupid, unfunny things to make yourself even more of an asshole.

[quote name='prmononoke']Your first post in this OTT:

Extremely antagonistic.

And for an example of productive posts, just look at Liquid and Mojimbo's conversation they're having right now. All you do is come in here, say something stupid, people insult you, and you say stupid, unfunny things to make yourself even more of an asshole.[/QUOTE]

because me making fun of LinkinPrime for buying outfits for his avatar is so totally the uncool thing to do in the OTT.

I'm sorry if you don't like my username and Jimi Hendrix. I wish I would have such an exotic name as your for my username and a cute little anime picture to have as my avatar.

Why can't you just like me... my life is ruined. :cry:

[quote name='Liquid 2']He linked me to his ebay account. He's got ~60 feedback there.

Are there any security features for money orders? If I could get a delivery confirmation on it, that'd be swell.
I just want to avoid sending him what's essentially cash that will leave me screwed if he's a scammer.[/QUOTE]Not sure about the money orders, I think the only thing they have on them is that you can get the value back if they get lost in the mail. You can look up all the guy's threads and see if he has a stable selling history there. When I was looking to buy some 595s most of the guys selling them were really active members of the community and had been there for years so I didn't really feel too concerned.

[quote name='Mojimbo']Not sure about the money orders, I think the only thing they have on them is that you can get the value back if they get lost in the mail. You can look up all the guy's threads and see if he has a stable selling history there. When I was looking to buy some 595s most of the guys selling them were really active members of the community and had been there for years so I didn't really feel too concerned.[/QUOTE]Checking his thread history was a good idea. Seems like he's sold things over the years (even if he doesn't post too often) without anyone calling him out about anything.

[quote name='Mojimbo']You should be good, L2.

http://www.head-fi.org/forums/f12/twc5964-199628/ [/QUOTE]Great; thanks. I didn't know they did feedback like that. :)

[quote name='LinkinPrime']TFN, have you beaten Zeta yet?
[/QUOTE]Yup. If you play through it soon, do yourself a favor and stick to melee weapons. It'll be more enjoyable as pretty much everything dies in one shot. :[

Thanks again. ;)

:lol:

---

How does the guitar work in DJ Hero, Rocko/tiredfornow? Is it only used when they do mashups that feature rock bands?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back