The Official 'We NEED an OTTblock thread' OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
this%20thread%20has%20derailed.jpg

Sorry Liquid, I can't right now. Are you available later today? I'm free tonight.

--

Anyone getting Castlevania?

EDIT: Damn. I meant Wolfenstein. :lol:

[quote name='Mojimbo']No, but I am looking forward to playing Wolfenstein when it is released on August 18, 2009.[/QUOTE]

Jesus fuck I totally had a brain fart. My bad.

Btw, did Banky hook you up with a PCI or do you still want me to check mine?

Bing.com search "camera strap", click on the Ebay cashback ad. On Ebay there should be a little green banner up top indicating your CB. You need to use BIN.

[quote name='Moxio']Bing.com search "camera strap", click on the Ebay cashback ad. On Ebay there should be a little green banner up top indicating your CB. You need to use BIN.[/QUOTE]
Thanks. Looks like Newegg+free shipping is cheaper regardless, since they all want like $8 to ship.

I want Wanted.

Linkin - have you purchased any avatar stuff yet? The splinter cell suit thing is pretty cool but its 400 points which is outrageous. I would've bought it for 80.

[quote name='Maklershed']I want Wanted.

Linkin - have you purchased any avatar stuff yet? The splinter cell suit thing is pretty cool but its 400 points which is outrageous. I would've bought it for 80.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I bit on the Gears Of War COG Armor...not sure about getting the helmet though. I also bought a Tokidoki shirt a few days ago.

[quote name='Maklershed']Has anyone heard of any upcoming games that will have avatar awards?[/QUOTE]

I could have sworn I read somewhere that ODST would have something.

The price mix-up gave way to customer frustration as people lost out on the deal of the year. ".bestbuy dang you!!!!" was how VanBergen reacted on Twitter after learning that his two confirmation e-mails from Best Buy were meaningless.

This is what constitutes news these days.

[quote name='lordwow']This is what constitutes news these days.[/QUOTE]
I think it's hilarious that people are getting that upset over it. I had no expectation of delivery.

[quote name='Maklershed']Has anyone heard of any upcoming games that will have avatar awards?[/QUOTE]

I was wondering the same.

[quote name='rabbitt']I was wondering the same.[/QUOTE]

'splosion man is the only one i know of that has anything so far, and i've not hear of anything else.

--

ok, motherfucker, time to melt! :hot::bomb:

[quote name='manthing']Kmart had disappeared for a while.

I guess since it's appropriate he's back seeing as it's corn harvest season and all.[/QUOTE]

Geez man I didn't expect that joke at all!.. when you're capable of coming up with an original joke that hasn't been used by 20 other people before you will be the day LP grows a brain.

[quote name='Liquid 2']Was that from CNN, lordwow? I know they have the hugest hard on for twitter on the planet.[/QUOTE]

Ya, I should have linked it, but it's from CNN, it's their top most-viewed news story or whatever.

I noticed that too. Twitter is not top news, it's so insignificant compared to so many other things going on in the world.

I remember the good ole days where Journalists had to interview people and not just hit search on twitter and copy and paste.

[quote name='cmart05']before you will be the day LP grows a brain[/QUOTE]

[quote name='h3llbring3r']?
Splain dis tu meh.[/QUOTE]

I'm sorry, I didn't know your whole thought process would be thrown off with me missing a simple comma. There should be a comma after you, now try it again!

[quote name='corrosivefrost']'splosion man is the only one i know of that has anything so far, and i've not hear of anything else.

--

ok, motherfucker, time to melt! :hot::bomb:[/QUOTE]

Frosty, if you are going to buy new, I'd wait for the rumored 120GB Elite drop at the end of the month.

[quote name='Liquid 2']I can't come up with anything witty to say, so I'll just pretend he's not there.[/QUOTE]

Fixed.

[quote name='cmart05']I'm sorry, I didn't know your whole thought process would be thrown off with me missing a simple comma. There should be a comma after you, now try it again![/QUOTE]
Hrmm. It was funnier without the comma.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back