The Official Xbox Live Trial Thread (READ the OP first)

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='cody2010']im not sure if these will work. There old. One says 2008 and the other 2009, both 48 hrs trials. If you wanna give them a try pm me.
Dead
mailed 2 ballers101[/quote]

thanks a lot man!

[quote name='itsCURT']K I'm gonna head out to get something to eat, if you guys wanna know how to get a code just PM me I'll respond to you guys in a few hours or something.[/QUOTE]
Hey Curt, it's probably a bit late but could I get a code aswell? Thanks alot! ^^

How can you guys get so many 48hr codes? Anyway looking forward for another post of codes, kind of in a financial jam. thanks

Hey Guys I am really bored and i cant afford Live at the moment so if anyone could give me a trial code it would be nice :D

[quote name='dieresis']Thanks, man. Very helpful. I can verify this works.[/QUOTE]
No problem.
[quote name='Moloto']Hey Guys I am really bored and i cant afford Live at the moment so if anyone could give me a trial code it would be nice :D[/QUOTE]
Sent you a PM :)

If you guys still want a free code you can contact Collector via AIM.

I wouldn't mind a PM code either for that super special occasion *cough*HaloReach!*cough*... How do I have enough money for that, but not live you ask? Principle dammit! I've been disconnected from roughly 50% of the matchmaking games I attempt to join on LIVE and also my PC is starting to smoke the 360... But that's not where Halo Reach is... On the bright side, that's not where kinect games are. :)

Hey does anyone have a 48 hour I just got MW 2 and the freaking 48 hour didnt work next time i get a 48 hour (probally when i get halo reach) will repay the favor

[quote name='itsCURT']Sent you all a PM.

I'm gonna head to bed now but for the users that still needs a code, you can get one at this site: link

Video Demo: [FONT=&quot]here[/FONT]

I'll assist you guys when I get on tomorrow or just toss a message to Collector on AIM.[/QUOTE]
I tried this and it didn't work. I completed two offers and they never said completed.

[quote name='Sonic Fighters']I tried this and it didn't work. I completed two offers and they never said completed.[/QUOTE]
What country are you in? Sometimes the offers convert easier if you clear your cookies and cache. If you have AIM, contact Collector and he'll guide you to completing the offers successfully. Thanks :)

[quote name='itsCURT']Sent you all a PM.

I'm gonna head to bed now but for the users that still needs a code, you can get one at this site: link

I'll assist you guys when I get on tomorrow or just toss a message to Collector on AIM.[/QUOTE]
this is awesome! it really works

I am Canadian, and I am proud of the pigment of my skin, just because I am enclosed in forestation shouldn't meen that this shit don't work, I'm too pissed off to play video games now.

I'm taking a shit while I'm writing this.

Smells like... someone took a shit on a dead body and let it ferment for 6-8 business days if you know what I mean. It must be a flu shit

Anyways, why can't I get this? I am told it is affected by area.

[quote name='Gorgasm']I am Canadian, and I am proud of the pigment of my skin, just because I am enclosed in forestation shouldn't meen that this shit don't work, I'm too pissed off to play video games now.

I'm taking a shit while I'm writing this.

Smells like... someone took a shit on a dead body and let it ferment for 6-8 business days if you know what I mean. It must be a flu shit

Anyways, why can't I get this? I am told it is affected by area.[/QUOTE]
I love you. PM me if you need a 48-hour trial.

Experiencing the same problems as Gorgasm with the suggested site. Would really like to DL the NHL 11 demo.

[quote name='lindex']could someone PM me at least one code? (or send to [email protected])
i have completed survey but that didn't work.
thanks in advance

__

just wonna play fifa :][/QUOTE]

[quote name='kiekko']Experiencing the same problems as Gorgasm with the suggested site. Would really like to DL the NHL 11 demo.[/QUOTE]
It must really suck for you non-US users not being able to get credited :p

I've sent you both a PM containing a code, enjoy!

[quote name='kiekko']Thanks for the code Curt![/QUOTE]
No Problem :) I'm surprised there are still people that needs these codes as school is starting soon and less people will be playing. Well I guess it saves them from wasting money on a subscription I guess :p

Well I'm gonna head back to bed now, for those who still needs a code, you can get one at this site: link

I'll assist you guys tomorrow since I still have a week off or you can just toss a message to Collector via AIM.

I'm from Ireland, does anyone know if ESPN on Xbox LIVE works in Europe? I have a US LIVE account, but I don't want to waste money buying a years worth of LIVE if ESPN is ip blocked or something.

Does someone have a spare 24 hour US code that I could try?

Cheers

Some people are trying to direct people to sites to sign up for things to get 48 hour codes. This isn't allowed on CAG and is an instaban if it's done.

Please don't try to pull a fast one on people in here. If you have a code to provide, either post it or PM it to someone, don't try to send them to some site to do something to get a code.

If anyone here could, please PM me a code for a 48-hour trial.

I'll be honest, it is NOT for me, (my GT is: Supreme Entity) as I already have gold. They code will be for my brother with the account (GT: Ill Will 82)

I will see to it that I try to repay you. Thanks in advance.

5 more 48 hour codes

FW79J-K9HVQ-9FYKJ-4HVR7-FKFV6
XJFDF-2DBKY-74J99-H7C38-3BK98
XRKV6-2QK7M-T7JY3-J8HDH-M47KG
QHYB6-DRWD3-C76FX-39RGH-KH9CG
TB8HP-JG3MD-XFYT9-CMHD3-BHX76

[quote name='killer9']5 more 48 hour codes

FW79J-K9HVQ-9FYKJ-4HVR7-FKFV6
XJFDF-2DBKY-74J99-H7C38-3BK98
XRKV6-2QK7M-T7JY3-J8HDH-M47KG
QHYB6-DRWD3-C76FX-39RGH-KH9CG
TB8HP-JG3MD-XFYT9-CMHD3-BHX76
[/QUOTE]
All have been redeemed. Thanks, Killer.

I got #2 XJFDF-2DBKY-74J99-H7C38-3BK98 for my friend.

5 more 48 hour codes hurry hurry

XT3Q2-PG87Q-JYCMX-VW3KY-JMXBD
PKQ6Q-92CVV-967J9-6FTBH-Y2TJ3
RQ98R-BCRV2-GJTGC-D4V99-7YB2B
BRP6D-DXWXY-JXK6R-YMKC4-MXFMW
QVCMR-JCW4J-RP76P-HDVQ2-2786Q

wow this codes go so fast, hopefully people know that they don't stack and are not wasting them by trying to do so.

5 more 48 hour codes

JYW34-3XT6K-3FCPR-97WJF-PQDPW
QKJ39-9TXMM-CPVM8-42FFW-VJVCJ
Q42TY-CX29M-66VY6-GWT38-RYW46
JDFKP-6C2KX-V3KYP-9KTG4-JJH8D
GFVFQ-FM2GD-44WJ3-2XXJV-FKFH8

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back