The Official Xbox Live Trial Thread (READ the OP first)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wth! All codes redeemed so fast? Thats impossible. Oh cmon killer please please please please please please please please please just pm me one dear code. Please. Just one. Please.

Hey all.
I know i know...yet another person asking for a code...all i can say is please...

I only just found this site, i must be honest, but i honestly didnt join just becuae im after a code...ill be honest and say its part reason but im not going to go if i get one, will contribute as much as possible and yeah...im no cheapo...ill be buying a 12 month code on monday when i get paid...i jsut want to get by till then...

so yeah i know i may look rude or whatever so please excuse me...and forgive me...

but yeah have done a lot of reading so far on here so ther is much much more then just a code on here. I foudn the code section by accident...

anyway thanks and ill stop now...dont want to appear as begging or anyhtign like that.

thanks again all and best wishes! regards...

Hey my Xbox live sub just expired, can anybody please share some codes via private message? thank you!

Last edited by a moderator:
Would someone be willing to pm me a 48 hour code? I am going to be playing Reach this weekend and I'm probably not going to recieve any money until my birthday in a couple of weeks.

Last edited by a moderator:
WX83G-GFCPQ-2RQ8T-XJVJG-GWFPJ
BG4KT-W23GX-R8R7D-YQ6XT-K294G
PRTT7-4JJV8-DHRYC-2VPGX-KXW7Y
F7YB7-9V3B4-PQ4TP-HCQ3H-D2DQT
F4H26-4WG4P-8YF6Q-K2KBK-VGMXM

5 more 48 hour codes

[quote name='killer9']WX83G-GFCPQ-2RQ8T-XJVJG-GWFPJ
BG4KT-W23GX-R8R7D-YQ6XT-K294G
PRTT7-4JJV8-DHRYC-2VPGX-KXW7Y
F7YB7-9V3B4-PQ4TP-HCQ3H-D2DQT
F4H26-4WG4P-8YF6Q-K2KBK-VGMXM

5 more 48 hour codes[/QUOTE]

all codes are gone :( :(

[quote name='Gxgear']Would really appreciated if someone PM me a 48 hour trial code, interested in the upcoming deal of the week. Thanks![/QUOTE]

48-hour TRIAL codes DO NOT give you access to Deal of the Week offers. Those are Gold member exclusives.

48-hour codes ONLY give you Xbox LIVE Gameplay for online multiplayer. Your account remains Silver.

Hey cags's id really appreciate a 48 hour trial code due to my live subscription running out. My favorite playlist (Team snipers), was released on halo reach a week ago and i would really appreciate anyone who could spare a code for me. Thanks you guys!

F7G29-4YXVP-6QT68-7T2F3-H9K2Y
H9P73-MBVVV-F4RCX-8KFPP-W9BWY
CHWBV-YK3QH-CVJQW-Q8BCQ-FWQJ6
F9843-9BF33-3MD2B-JW4GC-DKWY8
KTRRB-4PWKJ-JQKCY-7J9R9-32DGT

5 48 hour codes

[quote name='killer9']F7G29-4YXVP-6QT68-7T2F3-H9K2Y
H9P73-MBVVV-F4RCX-8KFPP-W9BWY
CHWBV-YK3QH-CVJQW-Q8BCQ-FWQJ6
F9843-9BF33-3MD2B-JW4GC-DKWY8
KTRRB-4PWKJ-JQKCY-7J9R9-32DGT

5 48 hour codes
[/QUOTE]

They're all redeemed.... so quick, sheesh. Can you PM me one please?

[quote name='Videogameaddict']Hey cags's id really appreciate a 48 hour trial code due to my live subscription running out. My favorite playlist (Team snipers), was released on halo reach a week ago and i would really appreciate anyone who could spare a code for me. Thanks you guys![/QUOTE]

If it's a Ranked playlist, I know it wasn't accessible with a 48-hour code on Halo 3. May be the same with Halo: Reach.

Bungie only allowed Social Playlists when using a 48-hour code.

Killer9 please listen to the comments! Can you just pm me one code. Just one. Every time stupid lurkers keep stealing the codes. I will give you good rep too! Please please please please please please please please please please please

[quote name='TXboxGuY']If it's a Ranked playlist, I know it wasn't accessible with a 48-hour code on Halo 3. May be the same with Halo: Reach.

Bungie only allowed Social Playlists when using a 48-hour code.[/QUOTE]
No, ive checked the playlist while on a 48 hour trial code and it still works

can someone please private message me a code i bought a used copy of halo reach and the code was already used... plz help i want to know if i should buy xbox live or not is it worth it for halo reach?

[quote name='jjonbronsonn']can someone please private message me a code i bought a used copy of halo reach and the code was already used... plz help i want to know if i should buy xbox live or not is it worth it for halo reach?[/QUOTE]

maybe, your code was invalid, not used,
where you bougth it?

[quote name='Videogameaddict']No, ive checked the playlist while on a 48 hour trial code and it still works[/QUOTE]

Do they distinguish between Ranked and Social on Halo: Reach?

[quote name='jjonbronsonn']can someone please private message me a code i bought a used copy of halo reach and the code was already used... plz help i want to know if i should buy xbox live or not is it worth it for halo reach?[/QUOTE]

Every Xbox 360 has 3x 1month GOLD accounts that u can make..EVERY XBOX 360! If ur xbox isnt used too..

[quote name='ironlaK']Every Xbox 360 has 3x 1month GOLD accounts that u can make..EVERY XBOX 360! If ur xbox isnt used too..[/QUOTE]

Yeah. Even if it's used the previous owner may not have used ALL 3.

Ok. This is a 1-month code. To make it "fun" you will need to FIND the missing digitS in the code.

Hint: 1 is a letter. 1 is a number. Won't tell you which is which. Good Luck!!! :D

C 2 7 ? R - F 7 K C Y - 4 2 9 C K - M 9 G ? K - K X G Y D

Is that too tough or what? :razz:

But yeah, it's a REAL code.

[quote name='TXboxGuY']Yeah. Even if it's used the previous owner may not have used ALL 3.

Ok. This is a 1-month code. To make it "fun" you will need to FIND the missing digitS in the code.

Hint: 1 is a letter. 1 is a number. Won't tell you which is which. Good Luck!!! :D

C 2 7 ? R - F 7 K C Y - 4 2 9 C K - M 9 G ? K - K X G Y D

Is that too tough or what? :razz:

But yeah, it's a REAL code.[/QUOTE]

i bet you while all of these people are trying to figure it out. someone figured it out first, used it, and never posted that they used it... so all of these people are trying to figure it out for nothing... lol

In return, here are some 48 hour trials. Get'em before the lurkers strike!

G2VDG-MBCJW-F6PGB-BWVWW-Q7P7Q
MYFPK-9K7BQ-HYWG7-K6923-49RYT
GV2XK-DTBFQ-YCTXD-4DW4C-D7P8D
QC4B9-RDJJX-42T9K-GBQB2-4RXJ3

[quote name='AZR43L']Got it.

C273R-F7KCY-429CK-M9GRK-KXGYD

Sorry guys. Thanks TXboxGuY! :)[/QUOTE]

Congratulations! Glad a lurker didn't get it. :)

[quote name='AZR43L']In return, here are some 48 hour trials. Get'em before the lurkers strike![/QUOTE]

Used the first, thanks.

All codes are gone, all the god damn lurkers take em' still in need of a 48 hour trial, I'll be waiting or you can just pm me one :)

[quote name='AZR43L']In return, here are some 48 hour trials. Get'em before the lurkers strike!

G2VDG-MBCJW-F6PGB-BWVWW-Q7P7Q
MYFPK-9K7BQ-HYWG7-K6923-49RYT
GV2XK-DTBFQ-YCTXD-4DW4C-D7P8D
QC4B9-RDJJX-42T9K-GBQB2-4RXJ3[/QUOTE]
Already gone :(
Id really appreciate a code from anyone. Im longing for some team snipers on halo reach

Damn i need to refresh ti site more often to keep up with this..evere code gets used so fast :( :D a code with Private message would be very nice..thanks

Hello again! Im makraz, im begging for a code, i got halo reach today and the code was invalid :( maybe it expired, i don't know, please if someone can give me a code in a pm please :D, if u give me the code i will give you a cookie :D

Thx

Makraz

qh226-c9pxq-vhg44-p394m-3p9r8
pww73-3t8cd-4x3h6-mx4mg-fbg4t
hpk3d-d4k4b-jp3hp-3p9xh-22ph6
hxw8v-xh6jb-4yjy6-ty9c9-v9kqm
dp7dh-pwr9r-v998g-tw4dx-phjvt

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back