The Official Xbox Live Trial Thread (READ the OP first)

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='DJKrimz']seriously? when i put in the code it confirmed that it worked. I even played gears 2 and sonic the hedgehog 2 online today.[/QUOTE]

A double input of the code at the same time? Its happened before, but its a rare occurence.

[quote name='jjonbronsonn']this thread needs to be private to members only... and maybe even require being a member for a certain amount of time..[/QUOTE]

yeah but membership is free, that would mean CAG would have to charge or something, for it to be effective... btw didn't you sign up to be a member this month too? if they started doing that you would be blocked for a period of time too...

[quote name='jjonbronsonn']this thread needs to be private to members only... and maybe even require being a member for a certain amount of time..[/QUOTE]

Says the person with a join date of this month...

Yes, but still, being that i joined this month does not change the fact that it would be beneficial to the members of this site to have more exclusive access to [this] forum. :D

[quote name='cin84_12']Says the person with a join date of this month...[/QUOTE]

naw really, i know i joined this month too. i was just stating a fact!!! you should keep your smart remarks to yourself.... some people...

[quote name='jdela1919']naw really, i know i joined this month too. i was just stating a fact!!! you should keep your smart remarks to yourself.... some people...[/QUOTE]

Or not. I PM codes to non-newbies. If others want to post them publicly for all, let them. You're not the one doing it.

[quote name='cin84_12']Or not. I PM codes to non-newbies. If others want to post them publicly for all, let them. You're not the one doing it.[/QUOTE]

oh i wasn't talking about you jjonbronsonn, i was talking too cin84_12. BTW! i have posted a code here before. maybe just one but at least i posetd one... and i don't need a freeken code cuz i got gold. so i don't even need your code's anyways!

look at my gamertag jdela1918 if you don't believe me.

so fine discriminate us because were "newbies"... and im done talking to you!

there are a few sites that will give away 48 hr codes for doin a quick survay i have been doing it for the past 6 months every 2 dasys when i need one i just do the survays ,, ad my gamertag i will hook ya up twotyme187

Mcht4-dmq98-79yd2-jdmhb-t8h66
q3hqr-g2txq-gqc9k-9gy3x-d86cq
k8tt2-bfcp9-gcfxg-qpwjr-7j8kw
wqwcb-t7wpc-w3qtg-bfdkc-v9tmm
wyyqf-bwcwr-vkg3w-dqx38-j9g9q

Got a code from virtualfaqs.com
Hopefully I'm not too late.

Edit: Oops I forgot the last 5 digits in my hurry to copy and paste. Probably dead now.

J7JDQ-QTGFT-KKR6V-QYKFY-9HBY6

Last edited by a moderator:
Any body want their dick sucked by a towel?, DOES ANYBODY WANT THEIR DICK SUCKED BY A TOWEL?!?!?!?

would appreciate a code.

Thanks

Anyone have a 48hr code, I'm needing one, I also have a FFXIII code to unlock avatar clothes, if you want to trade just pm me...

[quote name='gfjdl']this code is invalid, it should have 25 digits instead 30 :drool::applause:[/QUOTE]

It appears to be a puzzle, but no one has figured it out yet.

Sorry for the delay been having fun with fallout new vegas :D:D

WQYJW-29B7C-JXXTW-QC82R-JJWV8
JXWC6-RCBRY-2HX2K-XF4BD-MFXFJ
QF83C-FRQD6-JYJW4-YDHRB-FHDKY
CM6XP-WC72R-GPQRJ-G6M37-TBCFT
BH7MQ-PKVWH-C9XJF-7RWY6-TKFX8

[quote name='360fever']hey there got 5 codes that i can sell..dont know how much its worth so just make an offer[/QUOTE]

Dude this is called is free stuff forum.

imo this thread should be only visible to registered members so that would cut down outside leechers. Common decency is if you have used the codes to inform us but it looks like majority of the codes were taken by those that are not registered and just grabbing what they can.

Someone should contact the mods about that.

G9RWT-P9CB4-WD2W2-2WV3D-4HC2Q
FC847-WPRYW-DDJDJ-XMRFQ-P2R23
RCCCK-MJJYW-R239T-QHYF4-DKY66
BJM2C-V2GT2-6WKHX-M9RWC-MQX36
PC7P4-6YRQW-WRVKB-JXB37-R99TT

5 more 48 hour codes hurry

All the most recent codes posted have been used. I tried them all and all were invalid. Just a heads up since people don't like to always claim that they used a code.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back