The Official Xbox Live Trial Thread (READ the OP first)

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='ballers101']Biggest waste of 48 hour code of all time....there's free xbox live til Monday....[/QUOTE]

Well yes the free gold service is mentioned in the video AND NOT TO USE IT. That was the entire point. But the code has been redeemed already. Thanksgiving douchebag stirkes quick and hard.

Oh I saw the video and I knew that you mentioned it but there's retards every way who only care about FREE XBOX LIVE and do not read the fact there's free xbox live til monday. I just knew it was going to happen.

Sure we all knew it would happen. It was just a question of when. lol

Anyways.... Virtual FAQs just put a new code up. Let's see how long this one lasts.

[quote name='rated3']BTW is virtualfaqs free to sign up? because it says about some payment option.. whats that?[/QUOTE]

It's free to sign up to Virtual FAQs. However to buy and sell Xbox Live codes, you have to submit your PayPal email so they can do a background check on it. This is a minor precaution to insure people don't get scammed. Obviously with maximum $50 Xbox codes it's not a big deal. But when you're dealing with virtual items in the $1000 range then things start getting dirty fast. You can find more info at this link. http://virtualfaqs.com/forum/verification/414-stop-scammers.html#post1185

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='jdela1919']huh... im surprised that this forum ain't dead. since the "Free Xbox Live Weekend" thing is still going on...lol[/QUOTE]

well i take it back, it kinda is dead...lol don't mind me though im just bored stating an odvious...lol
watch when the 29th come's, then everybody gonna start flooding this forum again...rofl

oh -__- the code they posted was already used. i tried it 2 seconds after they posted and it was already used -__-. fake virtualfaqs. those spammers should be banned

I wonder how many people are redeeming these in succession, thinking that they stack and just wasting large numbers of codes.

LOL i will pull an all nighter clicking refresh on this page untill i get a dam code o_O!!!

*seriously im not kidding*

get a life, get a job, and quit bitching...
if theres a code, theres a code, if not then stfu and be thankful people are willing to give them away in the first place

[quote name='rct316']get a life, get a job, and quit bitching...
if theres a code, theres a code, if not then stfu and be thankful people are willing to give them away in the first place[/QUOTE]
i only ment it as a joke no need to be a jackass

[quote name='Impurath']Anyone have a code I could have? Please PM me, I will return the favor when I come across one![/QUOTE]

lol dude didnt you get one yesterday?

Codes incoming enjoy

Untitled-6.jpg

how could i have missed my opportunity...

P.s how come you guys just cant pm the codes to the first to reply after saying a notice or something

haha damn i haven't seen this thread or been on this site in forever. Just thought I'd see if I could score a code because with the past free weekend I got my girl to finally play on the silver account I made for her yeears ago. I'll probably just get the xbox gold family plan soon cause my gold is soon expiring. Anywhos good hunting fellas' and this guy is hilarious xD, but I was just stating it seems like soooooo many people are chasing 48 hours it is crazy.

[quote name='BlazeP']2 questions. Do 48h codes stack up? And where do you get a hold of these codes?[/QUOTE]

No they don't stack. Most 48 codes are included with the purchase of games. Killer is just magical, or just buys a ton of games.

[quote name='BlazeP']2 questions. Do 48h codes stack up? And where do you get a hold of these codes?[/QUOTE]
Correct me if I'm wrong but yes I think they do stack up.

Question. Why would one stack 48-hour codes???

As it is right now, when you are away from playing Xbox ONLINE (sleeping/at work, etc.), the time on your Gold account continues to wind down.

It is clearly more efficient to redeem them as needed.

[quote name='TXboxGuY']Question. Why would one stack 48-hour codes???

As it is right now, when you are away from playing Xbox ONLINE (sleeping/at work, etc.), the time on your Gold account continues to wind down.

It is clearly more efficient to redeem them as needed.[/QUOTE]

Just asking bro. Relax.

well gee it's pretty impossible to cath these... Last time I managed to, was because I posted (and thus refreshed the page) like a second before killer9 put up a code bundle.

I don't mean to get pushy, I mean, it's free! bliss to killer, but is there any reason for which you don't just announce that you've got codes and will be taking requests via PM?

Its odd that anyone would expect him to sit around and wait for 6000 people to PM him twice a day. Not only is he taking the time to post, he's posting free ish. We're lucky there's people out there like killer9 who wanna help a gamer out. Too many poor sports should cut back on the whining. I'm just sayin.

(I didn't get one either but I do once and awhile so I'm glad for that.)

I got a code from someone but it doesn't work on my account

qmx7rfwkmhdfy6bqg4rmb7c2j

If your going to take at least say thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back