The Official Xbox Live Trial Thread (READ the OP first)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey thanks killer9 you made my night. The night I got my 360 back from my friend for repair, you put up the codes. :D Greatly appreciated bud

please would somebody pm me a 48 hour xbox live trial code, i really want to play on call of duty, i would be so greatful, thanks in advance to anyone who pm's me a code

lol... there's a lot of newbies. anyways i got a 48 hour code finally and will give it away to someone who is the 12 person to pm me.... oh and by the way repeat pm's don't count...ok go!!!

EDIT: it's 12 because it's december duh!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello I am new. By chance does anyone have a 48 hour code or somthing so I can play online? I am going nuts cause i cant afford a gold subscription till next week :( Pm me! Thanks so much in advance!!

[quote name='88Nismo']Hello I am new. By chance does anyone have a 48 hour code or somthing so I can play online? I am going nuts cause i cant afford a gold subscription till next week :( Pm me! Thanks so much in advance!![/QUOTE]

Just be the 12th person to PM jdela1919 and you have your code right there.

[quote name='88Nismo']yeah I tried earlier and guess i wasnt the 12th :(

Anyone else have one?[/QUOTE]

yeah actually you were the 1 one...lol

better luck next time...

BTW: everyone it's up to 8 pm's so just need 4 more... hurry up not much time left!!!

[quote name='Gaudz122']im looking for a code too. i heard killer9 is the man to look for when does he usually post?[/QUOTE]
Maybe once every 2 days, or possibly sometime today if he's feeling extremely generous. He did post his usual set yesterday so be on the look out today.

[quote name='Gaudz122']thanks azzidreign for the info.... jdela1919 if 88nismo was 1 i was probably 2 hahah[/QUOTE]

lol naw you were actually 4th...:lol:

OK People Only 3 more to 12 so hurry....

[quote name='Gaudz122']thanks azzidreign for the info.... jdela1919 if 88nismo was 1 i was probably 2 hahah[/QUOTE]

LOL ya think more people would be flooding his inbox. guess ill wait a lil bit to PM next time :lol:

[quote name='bluemanxYz']Yess i won! Thank you jdela1919 for the code! rlly appreciate it man thanks again[/QUOTE]

yep don't mention it...

hopefully everyone i get another one soon. i might go out and buy a game in a few days...lol

the codes didn´t work for me and now two guys took them.
Anyone could tell me why is that ? I´m in portugal is that the reason ?, is it becouse of that ?!?
sorry for my bad english.
Thanks for all those who have been posting this codes...even if i couldn´t get anyone of them yet :applause:

i already tried to get my answer but noone seems to answer me, maybe because the ONLY THING PEOPLE WANT IS CODES!!! Can someone be a gentleman and answer this simple question ? thanks

[quote name='Warrio_r']the codes didn´t work for me and now two guys took them.
Anyone could tell me why is that ? I´m in portugal is that the reason ?, is it becouse of that ?!?
sorry for my bad english.
Thanks for all those who have been posting this codes...even if i couldn´t get anyone of them yet :applause:

i already tried to get my answer but noone seems to answer me, maybe because the ONLY THING PEOPLE WANT IS CODES!!! Can someone be a gentleman and answer this simple question ? thanks[/QUOTE]

That could be the reason.. or somebody took them before you did. I'm in Canada and some of the American codes don't work for me.

Codes incominng

free.jpg

[quote name='killer9']Codes incominng

free.jpg
[/QUOTE]
Lets see who stayed updated with this thread, I even told them that you might post later today and you did.

Thanks so much man, i used the last one (pkcdj-3v9r9-bdxgq-86v3k-g3d3t ) all the others were taken.

Killer9 ur the man... and Azzidreign thanks for the heads up

funny how people use them and dont reply thankyou so it could be easier to see what has been used up

[quote name='88Nismo']LOL ya think more people would be flooding his inbox. guess ill wait a lil bit to PM next time :lol:[/QUOTE]

lol yeah i thought people would be sending me message's left & right... i was kinda getting bored waiting for #12 message to come. but i think giving updates on the reply's helped speed things up a little bit...

[quote name='jdela1919']lol yeah i thought people would be sending me message's left & right... i was kinda getting bored waiting for #12 message to come. but i think giving updates on the reply's helped speed things up a little bit...[/QUOTE]

I didn't PM because I figured I was already too late based on demand. I'm sure I wasn't alone in that thought, so the odds of getting it actually ended up being pretty good. :lol:

This thread should only be allowed to be seen by members because the main mass of people who are getting these codes are lurkers which sucks.

[quote name='rct316']^^ and let me guess your a lurker that recently made an account JUST to get a code?[/QUOTE]

Well if for recently you mean a week ago, yes; and yes i want a code, any problem with that? At least i made an account. :roll:

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back