The Official Xbox Live Trial Thread (READ the OP first)

Status
Not open for further replies.
well congrats on making the account, I just hope you dont turn out to be one of those who just take and dont give back, and dont even say thanks...

but your still a noob, so that means im better than you soooo
:censored: off :twoguns: :newbie:

\\:D/ jk, but not really

[quote name='rct316']well congrats on making the account, I just hope you dont turn out to be one of those who just take and dont give back, and dont even say thanks...

but your still a noob, so that means im better than you soooo
:censored: off :twoguns: :newbie:

\\:D/ jk, but not really[/QUOTE]

1. umm, so how much you have given???... show me :applause:
2. You are talking without knowing, you dont know me... (look my 2nd post on page 70)
3. im a human being like you, i dont see how you are better than me
4. have a nice day :bouncy:

[quote name='killer9']this thread is hilarious[/QUOTE]

yeah ! when they arent´ asking for codes...they just ask for the "blood" of each other :roll:

[quote name='killer9']this thread is hilarious[/QUOTE]

You are the only reason why im on right now :hot:... and the fact that my friends are playing CoD:MW2 right now in this exact moment. im just seeing if im lucky enough to get a code lol

Bm2rk-x2pc2-2mx9p-fpt3y-p9y63
d22c4-gbjw4-ypyx2-xbrp3-kbwft
vvrgd-2c3md-xxj2q-c982x-x4vhy
rdtdw-4m6yt-49pq6-9w6ry-bccjq
xjqm9-6qqc3-4h832-mx4v4-hfvf8

Killer9 will u be posting during christmas break? because thats the only time i can play on my xbox due to tests and projects at school

I just got an xbox 360 from my awesome Wife (capital W, because she's awesome).
I will be invading this thread now.

unfortunately, codes are usually posted at 4:00 am in my country so i dont think i can get any :( Anyways thanks to all of those that help.

EDIT: Wow, in the same minute that you posted the codes I posted!! I must be lucky today!! Thank you so much dmzauk

I used this code:
dqt84-d3kdc-mx7g7-r2r9k-vc4yy

Crud, I think a lurker redeemed the second code. 20 min after I posted too. Pity :(
Thanks anyway dmzauk!

By the waaaay, I've got a way to get american silver gamertags (still unrelated to any xbox) with 6000 microsoft points ready to use. I don't open a thread just yet for this since I'm just seeing if ppl is actually interested.

Now, I was wary at first... but I got two incredibly cheap ones and I used one, I bought without any kind of problems Resident Evil 5, FEAR 2, and Dead Rising (course I payed for the account, but compared to what I'd pay for 6000 MP, it's a bargain.), and so I give the other one in exchange for a 1 year gold account redeemable code.

I realize this kinda sounds like a scam all the way from ther beginning, I don't blame ya, but it works and it's 100% legal, don't ask me how the hell I get them so cheap cuz I'd be losing the business. Hell, maybe you guys already know about this 6000 MP thingie, I dunno, if so, then you know it works just well.

So, I'm willing to give the account's details to test and use to a trusted MOD in the forum BEFORE I get the code for the gold thingie, which I need more than the 6000 MP now :]

Once you've seen it's all perfectly legal and working, if more users want similar gamertags, I guess I can get more and sell them through paypal.

So PM me if you're interested... or post here if you want it to be public xD

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='dmzauk']Couple more codes. Better hurry -

K8G62-74VQQ-QR97K-HKDPH-T6JRG
WWX68-JGMVH-42Y4T-H23Y4-Y2H98[/QUOTE]

Thanks, dmzouk. I used the first one.

[quote name='dmzauk']Couple more codes. Better hurry -

WWX68-JGMVH-42Y4T-H23Y4-Y2H98[/QUOTE]

I still can get the code. The first was been taken but the second ...keeps telling to insert a valid code. And in minutes it will say : code taken. I can understand this :whistle2:(

[quote name='meeek']first one says "used"
second one says "enter valid code"
thanks though Warrio_r[/QUOTE]

i don´t know why can´t i insert the codes. It seems that the codes will work but not with me, otherwise some minutes after the message wouldn´t change to "code taken"

[quote name='meeek']it's because you're a newbie, it doesn't let you (jk, veyron got one)[/QUOTE]

thanks for the "smart" answer... NEWBIE TOO :D

[quote name='KnightLightning']I am, but i'm about to leave. I'm afraid my xbox is going to overheat

is this code give avvay a daily thing?[/QUOTE]

Yes it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back