The Official Xbox Live Trial Thread (READ the OP first)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dkh9f-h68xp-jfcmm-68vhr-v6dwg
v87vv-rmqvv-fqvj3-tkchq-tvj7t
f7pcj-vx96x-9p4fx-wgdwb-hh688
mj7jd-jgkfq-9gvvr-x8fwp-9d7kq
jqt33-6g6rf-qyk9r-jxkdw-v2y3g

v87vv-rmqvv-fqvj3-tkchq-tvj7t

niceee at least, thank you very much killer9 i got this code :applause:, first time getting something

Guys, just for your information:

The 48 hour trial codes don't stack, this means, it doesn't matter if you redeem 10 codes, you will only have XBOX LIVE for 48 hours.

So yea, one code per user to be fair.

PS: I'm posting this just to make people who do this realize that they're affecting others.

Thanks.

[quote name='meeek']supposed to work on US accounts only? it's ok I got one, thanks for the tip Snakoyr[/QUOTE]

There's an option in the xbox page that says migrate account or something like that.

Reply to help you if you're still interested.

Take in consideration that this is the way MS Points work, they can only be activated if the account's country match the MS Points country of origin.

Hey guys!!, i would really, really appreciate if somebody could send me a 48 hour trial code VIA pm. Thanks!!

[quote name='Snakoyr']killer9 i have to go, why dont you post it now ?[/QUOTE]

So you want a code now so you can redeem it and then you have to go leaving the code just ticking away overnight and thus leaving you with less than 48-hours total when you do finally get in some gaming??? :razz:

if someone can pm me a 48day trial i would appreciate it very much ;D just got cod but too poor for xbox live atm lolol

[quote name='USWAY']Pretty awesome thing you guys are doing here. Look forward to helping out in the near future.[/QUOTE]
Killer9 is the person to thank the most.

[quote name='dmzauk']Who would like a code? Will drop a few for you guys.[/QUOTE]

I wouldn't mind playing some MP.

/me points to his registration date...¬_¬

[quote name='Sporadic']Im staying at a friends house for a few weeks. If somebody could PM me a spare month free code I would really appreciate it.[/QUOTE]
Better get back on so you can get one of these incoming codes.

xmas.jpg

gogogogogogo

The code in the middle I already used that code...but i know it was used before because i put it into the redeem code and the same code was coming while i was typing it so I was like hey i have already tried for this code LOL

you dont have to get offended, Ive just seen people do it to get followers and such, and Ive seen people even reply with other accounts so Im just a skeptic sorry

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back