The OTT announcing the new Ass the OTT Turns!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='darthbudge']There's always Muhammad too.[/QUOTE]

He was a prophet, so I would assume he would be a minor boss battle on the way to Allah.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Don't go besmirching PA as the JolietJake approved web comic about gaming because he linked one of their comics.[/QUOTE]That shit sucks hairy balls, brooo.

MGS for Natal rumor:

MS will reveal a slim 360 natal bundle at one of their two (yes, two) press conferences at this year’s e3.
What’s more the 360 will be getting a subtle rebrand, with a new logo and black as the new primary colour of the console. They feel that the new system needs to be black because a white Natal wouldn’t sit well next to the typical gloss black tv.
The new system design is pretty neat.
And Natal? Let’s just say you’ll probably be both very surprised and very pleased by one of the games revealed… what is it?
Might Get Shot if I were to tell.
You’ll see.
http://www.xboxic.com/news/5983

[quote name='Number83']I just submitted a vacation request for this Friday...Stay Tuned.[/QUOTE]

Vacation approved...Today is now officially Tuesday.

:whee:

[quote name='tiredfornow']That shit sucks hairy balls, brooo.[/QUOTE]

Opinions are opinions. That's fine, you don't like it, as long as you have other reasons besides "this douchebag on the internet likes it, so of course it sucks". That's all I'm getting at. :]

What? We shit on Penny Arcade because it's corny, unfunny garbage. It comes at no surprise that JolietJake is their biggest fan.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Or a stunning lack thereof. VertigoMammaries it was not.

But I did post some photos for maklerboughtatoupe. salma hayek.[/QUOTE]

Mmmm salma hayek :drool:

[quote name='seanr1221']PA is not funny, I don't think I've ever even cracked a smile at their jokes.[/QUOTE]

I really hate webcomics. The only ones I laugh at (and I don't even know if they qualify as webcomics) are the FFUUUU and the Fatlus comics.

[quote name='manthing']FIOS? U-Verse?

fuck off, all of you.

All I can get God Damn Comcast or crappy Qwest DSL.

:bomb:[/QUOTE]

uverse is kind of fucking expensive. I looked at a equivalent cable package and a little faster internet and it was like 30 or 40 bucks more than we pay now.

[quote name='Mojimbo']What? We shit on Penny Arcade because it's corny, unfunny garbage. It comes at no surprise that JolietJake is their biggest fan.[/QUOTE]

:applause:

Was asked to fill out an employment application with Northrup Grumman. I am not sure which job it was for though.

Now it's time to get my hopes up and see what happens.

[quote name='manthing']FIOS? U-Verse?

fuck off, all of you.

All I can get God Damn Comcast or crappy Qwest DSL.

:bomb:[/QUOTE]
If it makes you feel any better, i only have the 12mbit uverse.

[quote name='JolietJake']You guys are so full of shit.:lol:[/QUOTE]

No, it's not funny.

[quote name='munch']Shut the fuck up, Jake.[/QUOTE]

You still want 1600 points, mang?

Yeah, I'll trade for that coupon. Are you about to order something? I want you to use the coupon first to make sure everything's savvy.

[quote name='CaseyRyback']uverse is kind of fucking expensive. I looked at a equivalent cable package and a little faster internet and it was like 30 or 40 bucks more than we pay now.[/QUOTE]

My dad has it, and he only pays like $110 for a shitload of channels, internet with included wifi router, and phone.

[quote name='flowery']Was asked to fill out an employment application with Northrup Grumman. I am not sure which job it was for though.

Now it's time to get my hopes up and see what happens.[/QUOTE]

Good luck.

I hope you don't stumble on them making nuclear arms for foreign nations and end up with thalium poisoning.

[quote name='TheCapn010']Shut the fuck up, Jake.[/QUOTE]

Go away, you piece of shit.

Jake do you like Dancing with the Stars? High School Musical? The Transformers movie? What else is popular despite being terrible?

[quote name='seanr1221']Jake do you like Dancing with the Stars? High School Musical? The Transformers movie? What else is popular despite being terrible?[/QUOTE]
It's an opinion dude, you all state it likes it's a fact.

[quote name='munch']I love the "I'm trying to justify my poor taste by equating quality and quantity" argument.[/QUOTE]

The 'Avatar is a masterpiece' argument.

fucking mouthbreathers.

When looking up uverse prices i checked their tv prices out and directv was actually cheaper than it would have been to have the equivalant with uverse. Might check again to see if that's changed.

We just hate your opinions. And you know this. Yet you keep coming back here--a place where no one but StinkinLinkin actually address you in a favorable way--giving your opinions.

Ho, boy.

TMK's gonna have to buy a new slim so he can enjoy his games even more!
The newer slims now have smaller GPUs, which means even less power consumption... a key reason he preferred playing on his slim PS3!

[quote name='manthing']Good luck.

I hope you don't stumble on them making nuclear arms for foreign nations and end up with thalium poisoning. [/QUOTE]

Haha, thanks. I wouldn't mind stumbling on that, maybe I would gain awesome super powers like Dr. Manhattan.

As far as I can figure the job was either a Mechanical Engineer at the Shipyard in Pascagoula, MS or CAD Engineer in Baltimore, MD (the same place TMK works I believe).

[quote name='flowery']Haha, thanks. I wouldn't mind stumbling on that, maybe I would gain awesome super powers like Dr. Manhattan.

As far as I can figure the job was either a Mechanical Engineer at the Shipyard in Pascagoula, MS or CAD Engineer in Baltimore, MD (the same place TMK works I believe).[/QUOTE]

Oh my word. SITCOM!

Pretty sure that Terrence will get you that job if you forward him some of your posts that detail how much you hate Micro$oft and love Sony televisions, computers, videogame systems and alarm clock radios, flowery. Well, at the very least that should get you an interview with him on Playstation Home.

With UVerse, they're giving $200 cash back if you bundle TV + web or $300 cash back if you bundle TV + web + home phone. There's a couple of other promos we're running that involve $15 or $30 off a month for a year depending on which TV package you want.

Don't let your local rep tell you that the promos aren't stackable.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Good to know...thanks for the update.[/QUOTE]
Update: Looks like this was all a hilarious hoax perpetrated by someone pretending to be Surfer Girl. Yeah, we've heard plenty of "real" rumors about a slimmer Xbox and Natal bundles, but it looks like there's no weight to this one.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Ho, boy.

TMK's gonna have to buy a new slim so he can enjoy his games even more!
The newer slims now have smaller GPUs, which means even less power consumption... a key reason he preferred playing on his slim PS3![/QUOTE]

:lol:

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Oh my word. SITCOM![/QUOTE]

[quote name='Mojimbo']Pretty sure that Terrence will get you that job if you forward him some of your posts that detail how much you hate Micro$oft and love Sony televisions, computers, videogame systems and alarm clock radios, flowery. Well, at the very least that should get you an interview with him on Playstation Home.[/QUOTE]

This really made me smile and break out in jovial laughter.

~~~

Breaking Bad just gets better and better.

[quote name='CaseyRyback']i cant believe avatar has already sold more than the dark knight. blows my mind.

http://www.blu-ray.com/news/?id=4502

also good vibrations came on 90's on 9 when I was driving home.[/QUOTE]

I can't wait for Star Wars to come along and smash Avatar...What a joke. Avatar is just Pocahontas on Crack.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back