The OTT announcing the new Ass the OTT Turns!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just found out my old sociology professor was fired today. She only had a few more weeks before she was being let go anyway due to budget issues, they didn't even let her finish the semester. This school is so shitty with the way they treat people.

[quote name='A Happy Panda']Anyone have any experience with these?

http://www.amazon.com/Xbox-360-Over-Ear-Headset/dp/B000F1WDHW/ref=cm_cr_pr_product_top[/QUOTE]
I own it and use it as my primary headset.
It's better than the OEM MS ones for sound quality on both speaker & mic. Build quality is also much better on these.
Mine (like the model shown) has the in-line volume control, some people prefer the controller mounted module, I like the inline.

[quote name='Number83']I can't wait for Star Wars to come along and smash Avatar...What a joke. Avatar is just Pocahontas on Crack.[/QUOTE]
From what i understand the dvd out now is basically just the film, no extras or anything, that comes with a later release. They seem to be following the Lucas model for releasing movies.

I hope my friends invite me to play thugball today after a terrible experience at our "arcade". wasted 2.50 trying to get games to work and no refunds... no wonder that place is always empty and nothing is ever replaced.

[quote name='h3llbring3r']I own it and use it as my primary headset.
It's better than the OEM MS ones for sound quality on both speaker & mic. Build quality is also much better on these.
Mine (like the model shown) has the in-line volume control, some people prefer the controller mounted module, I like the inline.[/QUOTE]

Cool. $10 + Prime shipping make this a deal.

[quote name='A Happy Panda']Cool. $10 + Prime shipping make this a deal.[/QUOTE]

Just get a wireless one, you won't regret it.

Why did that tubby boy take off the WWE Championship belt as though they were a pair of undies?

[quote name='Trakan']Just get a wireless one, you won't regret it.[/QUOTE]
FWIW
The first white one I bought had a ton of interference issues and lots random clicking sounds (first gen with the wall charger not the USB only one).

I later picked up the Halo Ed. one for $19 at Micro Center and it had better sound and less interference (but still clicked at random) so a wired one is just easier and has performed better for me; Probably because I live in a townhouse community and I get tons of wireless interference.

[quote name='h3llbring3r']FWIW
The first white one I bought had a ton of interference issues and lots random clicking sounds (first gen with the wall charger not the USB only one).

I later picked up the Halo Ed. one for $19 at Micro Center and it had better sound and less interference (but still clicked at random) so a wired one is just easier and has performed better for me; Probably because I live in a townhouse community and I get tons of wireless interference.[/QUOTE]

I'm not even sure why Amazon still sells both generations of the headset:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/search/ref...s=360+wireless+headset&ie=UTF8&qid=1272320099

And they're both 3 1/2 stars.

For $10, wired doesn't bother me the least bit. I even play wired via my play n' charge kit.

I have the Halo wireless headset and never had any problems with interference.

Only problem I have with it is making sure it's charged when I need it.

You guys read about this?

http://gizmodo.com/5524843/police-seize-jason-chens-computers

Last Friday night, California's Rapid Enforcement Allied Computer Team entered editor Jason Chen's home without him present, seizing four computers and two servers. They did so using a warrant by Judge of Superior Court of San Mateo. According to Gaby Darbyshire, COO of Gawker Media LLC, the search warrant to remove these computers was invalid under section 1524(g) of the California Penal Code.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back