The OTT Block

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chika

CAGiversary!
Feedback
6 (100%)
NoSign.JPG

Can someone shop Craven, LP, JJ and DP into that for me? kthnx.

[quote name='BigSpoonyBard']Haven't we done this one before?[/QUOTE]

as i said in the old OTT, it's a temporary OTT if someone wants to make a better OTT, I'll close it.

[quote name='lordwow']Still trying to figure out if I should pick up borderlands, and if so, for which console[/QUOTE]

I've got it and I'm nearly level 60 (61 is the new max). I think I'm going to start another character when I finish all the new DLC. It's a hella fun game.

Chika since you seem to know much about medicines...I got prescribed Methylpred as well as Vicodin (Hydrocodone) and Cephalexin...the Methylpred says its regularly used for severe allergies....I'm wondering if the pharmacy or the Dr. F'd up...do you know anything about that drug?

Looks like methylpred is an all around inflammatory for lots of various uses. Probably just to keep the swelling down in your gums. And it looks like cephalexin is to prevent infection.

[quote name='Maklershed']Looks like methylpred is an all around inflammatory for lots of various uses. Probably just to keep the swelling down in your gums. And it looks like cephalexin is to prevent infection.[/QUOTE]

you mean anti-inflammatory. yes, methyl-PREDNISONE is an anabolic steroid. Make sure to hit the gym once your incision clots.

Cephalexin is aka Keflex, a strong antibiotic.

Vike is obviously tylenol with narcotic pain reliever.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Chika since you seem to know much about medicines...I got prescribed Methylpred as well as Vicodin (Hydrocodone) and Cephalexin...the Methylpred says its regularly used for severe allergies....I'm wondering if the pharmacy or the Dr. F'd up...do you know anything about that drug?[/QUOTE]
Just to be safe, you should send them to Maklershed for testing.

[quote name='Bioshocked360']Just to be safe, you should send them to Maklershed for testing.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Maklershed']I agree[/QUOTE]

:lol:

[quote name='Chika']you mean anti-inflammatory. yes, methyl-PREDNISONE is an anabolic steroid. Make sure to hit the gym once your incision clots.

Cephalexin is aka Keflex, a strong antibiotic.

Vike is obviously tylenol with narcotic pain reliever.[/QUOTE]

Cool, thanks Chika.

[quote name='lordwow']You play on the triple right tude?[/QUOTE]

Yeah. That's all I've got. :(

I mean, because Sony is da best.

[quote name='Danro']I say run with it[/QUOTE]
[quote name='munch']I say you get the fuck out of here and take JolietJake with you.[/QUOTE]

I say, let me never be complete.
I say, may I never be content.
I say, deliver me from Swedish furniture.
I say, deliver me from clever art.
I say, deliver me from clear skin and perfect teeth.
I say, you have to give up.
I say, evolve and let the chips fall where they may.

fucking insurance companies. I call them to see if they can give me a better plan with a lower deductible and lower premium. They proceed to give me the runaround and tell me I am a high risk client since I had a history of migraine (I went to the doctor once nearly 5 months before getting this insurance). I would have to reapply for the insurance and have them evaluate my risk again to get a lower plan.

I have only gone to the doctor once in the 1 year 1 month I have had this insurance for an inflamed rib cage. fuck them greedy bastards.

I truly wish the government would at least consider single payer health care.

Die in an embarassing and violent fashion Jake.

[quote name='flowery']
I truly wish the government would at least consider single payer health care.[/QUOTE]

You and me both. But with healthcare being around 20% of the economy, that's not realistic.

We're doomed to the same shitty, fucked up system we have now whether or not that health care 'reform' goes through.

[quote name='lordwow']Still trying to figure out if I should pick up borderlands, and if so, for which console[/QUOTE]

If you've got friends to play it with, then definitely. It's Diablo-crack with guns.

:bouncy::bouncy:

That is all.

But come on Chika, you can do better than this topic. Good to know that I am thought of in the same vane as JJ, LP, and DP. I mean I guess its fitting since I'm CF.

With all of that said, how about them apples.

apples.jpg

[quote name='BigSpoonyBard']If you've got friends to play it with, then definitely. It's Diablo-crack with guns.[/QUOTE]

I don't remember ever being bored playing Diablo, even single player. Borderlands tries hard, and does an admirable job, but definitely gets boring, especially in single player.

[quote name='BigSpoonyBard']If you've got friends to play it with, then definitely. It's Diablo-crack with guns.[/QUOTE]

Having friends to play with is key for Borderlands. It's ok by yourself, but being in a group is where it's at.
==================================
While I didn't do as well as I had thought on my Chem midterm Wednesday, I got an 85, so I'm holding a solid B. Now all that's left is my bio exam tomorrow, then spring break. I'm going to Norfolk, bitches! ...Oh wait...

I can't wait for this new Life series on Discovery. I'm tired of wildlife documentaries since Planet Earth being 90% footage used in Planet Earth. I hope they have David Attenborough narrate and don't have someone else do the US version this time.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']No. I don't remember ever being bored playing Diablo -- and usually you'd get some sort of AWESOME new shit the further you went. Borderlands tries hard, and does an admirable job, but definitely gets boring, especially in single player.[/QUOTE]

It's the closest experience I've had on a console. The upgrades do lose a bit of steam at the higher levels, but it's still a crap ton of fun with friends. But single player? Yeah, you can pretty much pass on that.

[quote name='seanr1221']Just finished measuring my food for a week. I was shocked at how off my portions are when I eat :lol:[/QUOTE]

I bought a kitchen scale a few weeks ago and started tracking what I ate online. Simple stuff like paying attention to what you're eating makes a pretty big difference.

And for you film-liking people who aren't already on The Auteurs, take a gander at the 1903 version of Alice in Wonderland for free. Pretty impressive effects for something over a hundred years old. The Cheshire cat as played by a fat, lazy house cat makes me laugh.

God damn.

I'm tempted to get the Blade Runner 5 Disc set just because it's $5.77, even though I own the :hd: set.

Wanna play RB2 at like 9 JFD?

Just saw Law Abiding Citizen .. a lot better than what I expected.

[quote name='JolietJake']What does Make need with pain killers? Vicodin doesn't help grow hair.[/QUOTE]

It eases the pain of looking like Anthony Edwards retarded brother.

[quote name='BigSpoonyBard']I bought a kitchen scale a few weeks ago and started tracking what I ate online. Simple stuff like paying attention to what you're eating makes a pretty big difference.

And for you film-liking people who aren't already on The Auteurs, take a gander at the 1903 version of Alice in Wonderland for free. Pretty impressive effects for something over a hundred years old. The Cheshire cat as played by a fat, lazy house cat makes me laugh.[/QUOTE]
That site rules. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back