The OTT Block

Status
Not open for further replies.
BSB: I found a page on The Auteurs where they have people curate films weekly (Martin Scorsese has a "cinema" all about old, restored films), and I can't make my way back there. Do you know where it's located on the site?

edit: http://www.theauteurs.com/cinemas/

God knows how I was linked there the first time. I only made it back with the back button. Seems worth checking out though,

[quote name='DarthPuma']Someone play facebook scrabble with me.[/QUOTE]

Start a game and invite me, buddy.

--

What happened to Paypal virtual debit cards? I need one... :(

You guys see some of these protests about tuition increases in California? My school was pretty peaceful just going to city hall with picket signs but some of these other schools are crazy. Blocking roads, threatening teachers/students if they go to class, etc. is a little too over the top.

I wrote a paper for my finance class about the Cal public system. unfortunately, it's a double whammy of states cutting funding to public institutions and unemployment going up to reduce taxes and ability to pay. There's really no easy way for CA to fix it without tuition and fee hikes.

I would play on PS3 but I hardly have any downloadable songs. Also I haven't imported RB1 over yet.

So this was a meaningless post.

Shit like the Marriage Ref is why NBC is the worst network on TV. I only watch it for one hour on Thursday night.

[quote name='JohnnyFoxDarko']Bwak?[/QUOTE]
No, but I want to buy those Silversun tracks.

With a pair of Modern Warfare 2 DLC packs set to deploy on the Xbox 360 and PS3 this year, talk around the DMZ has everybody wondering what new stomping grounds will get added. Well, according to The Tech Game, the first pack (due this spring) will be titled "Stimulus Package" and includes five new locales - three brand new and two returning from Call of Duty 4 (Crash and Overgrown).

I just watched 9 episodes of The Sopranos in 24 Hrs.

~~~

If that is true about Crash being in the map pack that has me very excited. They should have all the CoD4 maps except Bloc and delete Estate.

[quote name='flowery']I just watched 9 episodes of The Sopranos in 24 Hrs.

~~~

If that is true about Crash being in the map pack that has me very excited. They should have all the CoD4 maps except Bloc and delete Estate.[/QUOTE]

It has some truth I'd think, as there was a video posted that has since been removed because of Activision asserting a copyright infringement claim.

Bah hah hah hah!

Ask.jpg

Ask2.jpg

[quote name='manthing']I don't want Overgrown to come back.

:whistle2:([/QUOTE]

I was excited until I realized it wasn't the map pack map with the cave... (Cave?)

I fucking hate group projects, especially when I'm stuck with fucking freshman. We had to make ONE powerpoint slide per person in the group for a total of four slides. I did mine and emailed it to the girl tuesday. She emailed me last night at 11:30 (I was already in bed) asking me if she could shorten it so it didn't make the other girls look bad.

Is anyone here interested in some older PC games? I have some that I'll let go on the cheap (GTA:SA, Darwinia, FEAR (with expansion), and some other stuff. If anyone is I'll compile a whole list.

[quote name='Eviltude']I fucking hate group projects, especially when I'm stuck with fucking freshman. We had to make ONE powerpoint slide per person in the group for a total of four slides. I did mine and emailed it to the girl tuesday. She emailed me last night at 11:30 (I was already in bed) asking me if she could shorten it so it didn't make the other girls look bad.[/QUOTE]

The proper response is "In exchange for a blowjob"

[quote name='corrosivefrost']"...from each of you. Possibly at the same time."[/QUOTE]

Well, I was operating under the assumption that not all of them would be attractive enough to want in the wang area, but go ahead and run with it :lol:

[quote name='corrosivefrost']I was excited until I realized it wasn't the map pack map with the cave... (Cave?)[/QUOTE]

Creek, you freak.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back