The OTT Block

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning OTT. Got to love weekend projects.

Edit: Any suggestions on HDMI cables? Finally decided to do something about the one on my Blu player and hoping it fixes the pauses and out of sync audio that occurs with every Blu disc.

[quote name='Maklershed']Just saw Law Abiding Citizen .. a lot better than what I expected.

It eases the pain of looking like Anthony Edwards retarded brother.[/QUOTE]
You're the Stephen Baldwin of the family?

Morning OTT

Apparently a couple of people already pitched a perfect game in 2K10 and submitted pics of the confirmation screen as proof. Looks like there goes my chance of even trying. :cry:

[quote name='BigSpoonyBard']Well, I was operating under the assumption that not all of them would be attractive enough to want in the wang area, but go ahead and run with it :lol:[/QUOTE]

One is sort of cute, another is decent, but a little chubby for an asian girl and the other one is a hideous white trash girl.

80% on the test and the presentation went well. All in all, not too bad.

[quote name='TheRock88']Morning OTT

Apparently a couple of people already pitched a perfect game in 2K10 and submitted pics of the confirmation screen as proof. Looks like there goes my chance of even trying. :cry:[/QUOTE]

Seriously? Some people have very little semblance of a real life.

I can't imagine it would be that hard to pitch a perfect game (on a game) unless there were certain qualifications like a full 9 inning game on the hardest difficulty or something.

The thing that gets me is the 80-85 maximum pitch limit. If they didnt add that rule, it'd be much easier to get the perfect game.

That's insane that someone already pitched a perfect game. Maybe they'll screw it up by not adhering to all of the weird rules that were in place - supposedly you had to do it in MLB Today mode or something to where you had to use the pitcher that was scheduled to start that day.

Have to go to court today, I just have to explain to the judge that driving without privilidges isnt that bad unless you get caught.

[quote name='JJSP']That's insane that someone already pitched a perfect game. Maybe they'll screw it up by not adhering to all of the weird rules that were in place - supposedly you had to do it in MLB Today mode or something to where you had to use the pitcher that was scheduled to start that day.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I would of thought it would have taken like a week or two for someone to get it but a couple of days after the game's release? That's crazy. IIRC, the rules were:

-Must be played in MLB Today mode
-Camera must record your tv screen for the entire game plus 10 seconds before you start up your console
-80-85 maximum pitch limit
-Must use the default batting and pitching system

[quote name='JolietJake']You just missed a sale at BB, they're still $40 but backordered.[/QUOTE]

I went for that, thanks.

It's a present for the groom of an upcoming wedding... huge star trek guy -- wife to be said it's what she'd get him... it might be a little close... he might have to wait to actually get it til after his honeymoon. I know, it's not a honeymoon without Shatner.... but them's the breaks.

[quote name='JolietJake']Might run by old navy to see if they have lego GB for $20.[/QUOTE]

lego GB @ old navy? wtf is GB and why is old navy selling it?

I like how it I got in the top ten with less than half of the time played compared with the other guys on that list.

badcompany2.jpg

:cool:

Skill level, beats me. Dont even know how I got up there. :lol:

Squad score I think is how you do as a squad. So if you heal them, fix vehicles, squad assists, etc.

Portal 2 would be fantastic.

Also, has anyone gameshared, or whatever it's called, with the 360? My friend and I here in Austin are going to do it, I think.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']I went for that, thanks.

It's a present for the groom of an upcoming wedding... huge star trek guy -- wife to be said it's what she'd get him... it might be a little close... he might have to wait to actually get it til after his honeymoon. I know, it's not a honeymoon without Shatner.... but them's the breaks.[/QUOTE]
Should have gotten him this:

http://www.amazon.com/Spaced-Out-Le...=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&s=music&qid=1267814023&sr=1-4

I assumed that it was a calculation that considers your K/D ratio and score per minute but there must be some other bullshit in there. Have they cleared up how the scoring in conquest works?

---

I wonder how Valve will distribute Episode 3 on 360. I guess they could do a second Orange Box with TF2 updated to be on par with the PC version's content and Portal 2 and also release them individually on XBLM.

What's your kdr aproximately rock?

I find I have a shitty kdr but I'm consitently at the top of the xp listings per match. For some reason I can't buy a kill but I am an assist machine.

My one big problem is FOV. I think there's something wrong with the FOV when you're in close range combat. 50% of the time I die it's from someone standing right next to me and I never see them. I actually had a guy, crouched in front of me in a room, he knifed me, and I never saw him. There was another guy, I could hear him making noise, I could see the top of his hat at the top of my screen in some wierd clipping issue, but I couldn't actually see him. Then he knifed me and I was dead. But whenever I'm trying to clear rooms, i walk in and it's instant death adn I never see the guy who was standing right next to me.

The other thing is that a lot of people play medics just for the machine guns. They shoulda gave medics assualt rifles and assualt machine guns.

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']What's your kdr aproximately rock?[/QUOTE]

Yea, this game is really hard to keep a good kdr. More focused on getting points.

[quote name='TheRock88']I like how it I got in the top ten with less than half of the time played compared with the other guys on that list.

badcompany2.jpg

:cool:[/QUOTE]

Nerd.

[/jeleous]

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']
[/QUOTE]

Yes!

[quote name='JolietJake']....sigh.:dunce:[/QUOTE]

you're a douche.

a nicer response would be:
"I meant RB. Apparently old navy is actually selling rockband games and they're all 50% off."
To which I would have said "oh. thanks for the info kind sir."

[quote name='corrosivefrost']
To which I would have said "oh. thanks for the info kind sir."[/QUOTE]

:rofl:

No you wouldn't.

iPhone/Touch people:

Apple made bitolithic remove the USB sync from Comic Zeal. So if you use USB sync with that app, DON'T download the newest update!

Casey, how do you feel about your boy Delhomme getting the boot?
[quote name='munch']Portal 2 would be fantastic.

Also, has anyone gameshared, or whatever it's called, with the 360? My friend and I here in Austin are going to do it, I think.[/QUOTE]I have with one of my brothers. One busted and another system banned and now I don't have access to any of the games. But anyways it's easy and if you are doing it without a memory card, using the recover gametag from live method, it will lag if you got a lot of shit associated with your gamertag when recovering.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back