The OTT celebrates Single's Awareness Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got back from seeing Star Wars 3D...The 3D was pretty much non-existant. In fact, putting my TV in simulated 3D mode and watching the Blu-Ray was actually better.

George Lucas did it again...he boned me out of $10.50!

[quote name='JStryke']I think I know how to motivate all of you to post faster if you want a new OTT before tomorrow. I'm off tomorrow, so if you complete it then, I can make another new OTT. But finish this one in the next five hours and well...I'll be unavailable to do so. ;)[/QUOTE]

You really think that is going to happen? I let this one go because the shitting on was good, not because it was a quality OTT. You are the watered down version of JolietJake.

Everyone going on a little time trip here. It was nice when we had a couple good OTT drinking/hanging out video chat sessions.

[quote name='JStryke']I think I know how to motivate all of you to post faster if you want a new OTT before tomorrow. I'm off tomorrow, so if you complete it then, I can make another new OTT. But finish this one in the next five hours and well...I'll be unavailable to do so. ;)[/QUOTE]

Or even if you do make one we can always start a new and erase the one you made.

Off to wokr. Maybe I'll start God of War 3 tonight (or tomorrow night) since Prince of Persia isn't quite captivating me.

Used some Half Price coupons to pick up Deadwood Complete Series and Berlin Alexanderplatz today. Still expensive but made all the nicer with 40% off.

[quote name='Maklershed']The newest Office is one of the best in awhile. I laughed out loud a few times. Loving the absence of Micheal.[/QUOTE]
I don't understand that last line, but yes, I laughed more at the last episode than any other this season. The last 3 episodes have been a marked improvement over the rest of season 8.

Meaning even though I like Steve Carell I hated Micheal and unfortunately when he was part of the show every episode centered on him. Now that he's gone it gives other people time to shine. I'm down with more Dwight-centric episodes. The more Erin the better too.

[quote name='Ugamer_X']I don't understand that last line, but yes, I laughed more at the last episode than any other this season. The last 3 episodes have been a marked improvement over the rest of season 8.[/QUOTE]

Less Robert and Andy has done wonders.

[quote name='DT778']Whoa, that dude near the bottom is going one in the pink and TWO in the stink.

Infraction system is gone. Anyone make it out clean? Mak maybe?[/QUOTE]

I managed to not get any infractions.

I got my tagging privileges revoked, but when I pointed out that I'd never even tagged anything, nor been given an infraction, I mysteriously got them back.

I did enjoy this, from way back when.

[quote name='prmononoke']I managed to not get any infractions.

I got my tagging privileges revoked, but when I pointed out that I'd never even tagged anything, nor been given an infraction, I mysteriously got them back.

I did enjoy this, from way back when.[/QUOTE]

What the hell was that all about? Somebody posted a one word blog? EXPLAIN!

I must have been in a coma for most of the OTT's history.

[quote name='Maklershed']Meaning even though I like Steve Carell I hated Micheal and unfortunately when he was part of the show every episode centered on him. Now that he's gone it gives other people time to shine. I'm down with more Dwight-centric episodes. The more Erin the better too.[/QUOTE]
Ah, I see. I do love the focus on Dwight lately, he can carry a whole episode most of the time. I also like Pam and Jim being separated, their characters haven't been really funny/interesting when paired together in a long time.
[quote name='Temporaryscars']Erin is so hot. Loved the pool episode...[/QUOTE]
Truf.
[quote name='CaseyRyback']Less Robert and Andy has done wonders.[/QUOTE]
Yeah, I don't think I've seen Robert California for a few episodes and it's been for the better.

[quote name='prmononoke']I managed to not get any infractions.

[/QUOTE]
I was told that my tagging privileges were taken away as a precautionary measure, even though I only ever used appropriate descriptors for the few tags I did.
[quote name='prmononoke']
I did enjoy this, from way back when.[/QUOTE]
Completely forgot about that, Sneaky posted a couple one word blogs and people got really pissed for some reason.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Erin is so hot. Loved the pool episode...[/QUOTE]

[quote name='CaseyRyback']Less Robert and Andy has done wonders.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Ugamer_X']I also like Pam and Jim being separated, their characters haven't been really funny/interesting when paired together in a long time.
[/QUOTE]

I agree with all these statements. And yeah, Jim is only good as a foil to Dwight otherwise he's 'meh'.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']What the hell was that all about? Somebody posted a one word blog? EXPLAIN!

I must have been in a coma for most of the OTT's history.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Ugamer_X']I was told that my tagging privileges were taken away as a precautionary measure, even though I only ever used appropriate descriptors for the few tags I did.

Completely forgot about that, Sneaky posted a couple one word blogs and people got really pissed for some reason.[/QUOTE]

Pretty much this.

If I recall correctly, the title was something like, "So, I got an XBox 360," with the actual post being, "Yep."

I don't remember who got pissed, but it resulted in a nice little debate for a few days. I posted a few one word blogs to further piss those people off, and then that final blog came about after people kept complaining and claiming we were somehow breaking some rules. I love how I asked MSUHitman for proof to support his argument, and he never replied.

Good times, mangs. I really do miss the golden days.

[quote name='CaseyRyback']You really think that is going to happen? I let this one go because the shitting on was good, not because it was a quality OTT. You are the watered down version of JolietJake.[/QUOTE]

I don't know whether to feel honored or insulted. Mainly since JJ was before my time.

It seems that nobody informed my family that my grandma developed diabetes and was being treated with insulin the past few times she has been in the hospital in the last six months.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back