The OTT celebrates Single's Awareness Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Rocko']zew and munch?[/QUOTE]
Yeah that was it.

Here's the time LinkinPrime called me a 'tard then promptly edited his post and denied ever having said it.

I saw somebody running on my way home the other day at 3 or 4 AM. I thought I was the only one crazy enough to run outside earlier in the morning in the fog while wearing dark clothes.

retardexample.jpg

wut.jpg

[quote name='seanr1221']I once read for a job to be enjoyable you need variety, control, and to see progress. I get all that at my job and actually enjoy all 7 of my cases.[/QUOTE]

Added an Oxford comma for you, grammar heathen...

I work like 60+ hour weeks most of the time... :(

Don't quite get the second picture (there are a lot of kids who are younger and probably can't spell out that sentence correctly on Xbox Live), but the first one was very interesting.

On purpose?

[quote name='TheRock88']

My group > Revolution[/QUOTE]
No wai.

Going through the pic thread and came out with a post.

[quote name='zewone']Getting girls to cook for you is easier then getting them to suck your dick. But hey, some of us play Team Hardcore and the rest play Team Pussies.[/QUOTE]
Still funny 6(!) years later.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Added an Oxford comma for you, grammar heathen...

I work like 60+ hour weeks most of the time... :([/QUOTE]

I once asked an English teacher if a common would really be needed in that situation. From what he told me: a, b, and c / a, b and c are both correct. I've seen a lot of English historian writers use the latter method.

[quote name='Dkellar']I once asked an English teacher if a common would really be needed in that situation. From what he told me: a, b, and c / a, b and c are both correct. I've seen a lot of English historian writers use the latter method.[/QUOTE]

401337_3219180437547_1207495403_3582442_102805174_n.jpg

I use the Oxford comma, I think it does indeed define the sentence a little better. Overuse of commas are better for a sentence then underuse, in my opinion.

I use the Oxford comma when appropriate as in Frosty's example, but there have been times when I forgo its use because I felt the sentence flowed better without the pause from the comma.

I do feel though in writing that comma use is completely subjective to the writer depending on what kind of EFFECT the writer aims for. But, I'm sure my opinion has little AFFECT on the excepted standard of English grammar.

[quote name='Dkellar']I'm on week four of the six week routine.[/QUOTE]
Me too. Except I was on week 4 a couple months ago, didn't keep up, and now I'm back to week 4 again.

[quote name='Dkellar']I use the Oxford comma when appropriate as in Frosty's example, but there have been times when I forgo its use because I felt the sentence flowed better without the pause from the comma.

I do feel though in writing that comma use is completely subjective to the writer depending on what kind of EFFECT the writer aims for. But, I'm sure my opinion has little AFFECT on the excepted standard of English grammar.[/QUOTE]

I'm thinking you meant accepted. ;)
Sorry, can't turn it off. I have a BS in Technical Communications. :lol:

[quote name='corrosivefrost']I'm thinking you meant accepted. ;)
Sorry, can't turn it off. I have a BS in Technical Communications. :lol:[/QUOTE]

Odd mistake on my part. I guess the word 'expected' has been on my mind due to me constantly checking UPS/Fedex for updates of when the shit I ordered online will arrive.

MIT is offering a free introductory electrical engineering course, if anybody is interested: https://6002x.mitx.mit.edu/

I signed up as my circuits professor was horrible though I have taken much more advanced courses in circuit design. It should be a decent (and easy) refresher for me.

Hahahah I don't remember that happening.

We used to goof on you pretty hard until darthpuma came around. You didn't seem so bad compared to that train-wreck, even if you are a religious weirdo.

I wonder if he still has that awful Tekken tattoo. Maybe TMK will come in here and let us know? I bet they have gone to that theme park again.

[quote name='CaseyRyback']I wonder if he still has that awful Tekken tattoo. Maybe TMK will come in here and let us know? I bet they have gone to that theme park again.[/QUOTE]:lol: that picture is on the OTT social if you guys want to check it out again.

Anyone have any recommendations for 6.5" speakers for my truck? I blew my right passenger speaker and want to go ahead and order some replacements. Not looking to spend a ton and only looking at amazon since I have credit there.

I'm starting to believe Karma is real. But not in that magical sense. More like in the logical sense. I'm sad and lonely... :'\

[quote name='corrosivefrost']
401337_3219180437547_1207495403_3582442_102805174_n.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Good one!

[quote name='Temporaryscars']I once asked an English teacher the difference between affect and effect and she said she didn't know.[/QUOTE]
:lol:

I think I know how to motivate all of you to post faster if you want a new OTT before tomorrow. I'm off tomorrow, so if you complete it then, I can make another new OTT. But finish this one in the next five hours and well...I'll be unavailable to do so. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back