The OTT for Mod campaign

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='dcfox']Back when I was in college I used to have game posters up on my wall. I think the nerdiest thing I had up was a Final Fantasy wall scroll. Two of them. :oops:[/quote]
I had all four posters from FFXII linked together to make one big poster, and a FFIX wall scroll my lady bought me a few yrs back. I had a street fighter 2 poster from WAYYYYYYYY back in the day and two Metroid posters also.

[quote name='Maklershed']For a hearty laugh, read the following (in order of course) and make sure to click on the picture link in the OPs post:

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3125655&postcount=1

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3125689&postcount=11[/quote]

hahah, Frodo was also the first thing I thought when I saw the picture. Frodo on drugs.

:rofl:
oh christ... I lost it when I saw this.
catpicvh8.jpg

[quote name='Maklershed']Interesting. I didnt know Sega made 360 products:

http://www.sears.com/sr/javasr/product.do?pid=05891814000

http://www.sears.com/sr/javasr/product.do?BV_SessionID=@@@@0293477956.1184515480@@@@&BV_EngineID=ccfcaddlhfmhgjecefecemldffidflk.0&vertical=TOYS&pid=05891812000&cat=Video+Games&subcat=Video+Game+Accessories[/quote]
Did you miss the announcement they made at E3? Sega is being bought out by MS. MS will start using the Sega brand in Japan in order to boost sales. So instead of Microsoft Xbox 360 it will be Sega Xbox 360.

Long, long damn day yesterday with the VGL concert. Someone needed to tell me beforehand that you need to have cash on hand for parking, because I never carry cash, so that was a good 20-30 minutes of frantic "WHERE THE fuck IS AN ATM MACHINE" aggravation.

Concert was good. Lmao@24 year old prick in the costume contest dressing up like Cloud from Advent Children getting pwned by a 8 year old Mario. You can tell that guy was thinking he was going to win it.

But my fellow gamers....ugh. There's an episode of Seinfeld where Jerry and Elaine are waiting outside an opera hall for Pagliacci, and Jerry gets into this small fight with an opera goer. He sort of bullies him around, and the opera goer shuffles off in defeat. "I like this opera crowd," Jerry says. "I feel tough."

That's how I felt last night. Especially with some of harder nerds, the emo/scenesters, and the frat boys.

I think I shall go post about it later in the thread about it. I'm about to go to Transformers. Please, Micheal Bay, don't make me feel like I wasted my time.

[quote name='Strell']Please, Micheal Bay, don't make me feel like I wasted my time.[/QUOTE] When has Michael Bay ever been involved with something that wasn't a waste of time? :lol:

[quote name='Strell']But my fellow gamers....ugh. There's an episode of Seinfeld where Jerry and Elaine are waiting outside an opera hall for Pagliacci, and Jerry gets into this small fight with an opera goer. He sort of bullies him around, and the opera goer shuffles off in defeat. "I like this opera crowd," Jerry says. "I feel tough."

That's how I felt last night. Especially with some of harder nerds, the emo/scenesters, and the frat boys.[/QUOTE]:lol:

Oh, and I hate carrying cash too, but I've always got ~$10 just in case.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']When has Michael Bay ever been involved with something that wasn't a waste of time? :lol:[/quote]
The Island?

The Island was pretty cool.

I was thinking about going to watch the new Die Hard movie but Die Hard w/ a Vengeance is on and that'll do for now.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']When has Michael Bay ever been involved with something that wasn't a waste of time? :lol:[/quote]

Hey! Thems fightin words. He was involved with a few good movies (good imo anyway):

The Rock
The Texas Chainsaw Massacre (new version)
The Island

And although I dont care for them .. Armageddon, Pearl Harbor, and Coyote Ugly

[quote name='AngellicLulu']So my room-mate is missing again. I hope he's out getting a job.[/QUOTE]
You've got him now! He willingly left. Throw his shit outside the door and lock him out unless he's got a down payment on what he owes ;).

[quote name='Liquid 2']You've got him now! He willingly left. Throw his shit outside the door and lock him out unless he's got a down payment on what he owes ;).[/QUOTE]
Yeah, again, he's my friend.
Odds are he'd leave and I wouldn't hear from him ever again.

I'm just a doormat.

[quote name='AngellicLulu']Yeah, again, he's my friend.
Odds are he'd leave and I wouldn't hear from him ever again.

I'm just a doormat.[/QUOTE]
Hardly seems like a friend worth having to me.

(I'm just kidding about throwing him out -- at this point; he's really pushing it though, I don't know how much longer I could hold out if I were you)

[quote name='Liquid 2']Hardly seems like a friend worth having to me.

(I'm just kidding about throwing him out -- at this point; he's really pushing it though, I don't know how much longer I could hold out if I were you)[/QUOTE]
When you have minimal friends like myself, you tend to cling to the ones you have, that still talk to you.

[quote name='AngellicLulu']Yeah, again, he's my friend.

I'm just a doormat.[/QUOTE]

I am saying this to be helpful, not mysogynistic, but

this is one of those things us men cannot understand about women. All of you - all of you - never seem to see how these sorts of statements are in direct contradiction to each other. Dude is not treating you like a friend, he's not even treating you like a human being, which is astounding given all the charity you've willingly - and, to an extent, altruistically - exercised for his behalf (not your own). He ought to be thanking you every second he's around you, because I'm betting not many people would put up with his shit for long.

At this point, there is no friend status. There is "person I'm mooching off of" and "old boyfriend who I am trying to convince to get his shit together because I still care for him."

The farmer only wants the hen that keeps giving him eggs. When that's done, he's having himself some fried drumstick. That relationship is over at that time.

Same kind of idea here, except we're not bridging the gap from the first sentence to the second one.

[quote name='AngellicLulu']When you have minimal friends like myself, you tend to cling to the ones you have, that still talk to you.[/QUOTE]If he's willing to up and leave and never speak/contact you again when you stand up to his leeching, then he's no friend.

I also second what Strell said (but you should note that Lulu's fiance gave the leech his power back after Lulu cut it off, Strell).

[quote name='King']Ah thanks for the welcome, I lurk a lot so I finally decided to drop in and post something.[/quote]

What kind of masochist willingly lurks around the OTT? :lol:

However, I will say you made the perfect entrance, if you're planning on posting more. Much better than oh, say, JKMetal. :lol:

Oh, morning OTT.

[quote name='Rocko']What kind of masochist willingly lurks around the OTT? :lol:

However, I will say you made the perfect entrance, if you're planning on posting more. Much better than oh, say, JKMetal. :lol:

Oh, morning OTT.[/QUOTE]Well, he knows what the OTT is, so he's off to a good start, I'd say :lol:.

[quote name='Rocko']Indeed.

I think I'm going to start RML season 2 now.

Too bad Demonoid doesn't have a lot of TV.[/QUOTE]
I could give you an invite to TV Torrents. Hell, you want a couple gb cushion? I know how you're computer challenged ;).

This one's for you, prmononoke! Subhumans for your face!

[MEDIA]http://www.g7welcomingcommittee.net/mp3/subhumans-movingforward.mp3[/MEDIA]

Amazon lowered the price on something a couple days after I ordered it.
How do you contact them about a price change?
Specific place to email or call?

[quote name='Rocko']What kind of masochist willingly lurks around the OTT? :lol:

Oh, morning OTT.[/QUOTE]

Well, he is Canadian..

[quote name='Dkellar']I've been eating a lot of fruit lately.[/QUOTE]

That's not a bad thing at all.

Now he ate my hot pockets. Sure they've been in the fridge for awhile but that's been because I've always had something better to eat. Well, now I'm low on money, I go to eat my hot pockets that were just in the freezer yesterday... and gone. Truthfully if he asked, I would have said sure, but to just take them, is not something a friend should do.

After he ate your salami or whatever it was? You need to lay down some fridge rules as well, if you're going to keep him around.

TVTorrents... :lol:
[quote name='Liquid 2']I could give you an invite to TV Torrents. Hell, you want a couple gb cushion? I know how you're computer challenged ;).[/quote]

[quote name='Rocko']Mkay, hurry and post 17 more times so I can post the OTT and eat. :lol:[/quote]
Just to screw you over and going to go back and delete all my posts.

I've decided that from now on at parties I'm introducing myself as Bruce Dickinson. I did this last night and I don't think anyone realized that I did, in fact, require more cowbell. However, if I do find a girl who is familiar with the SNL sketch I have decided I will marry her on the spot, using a tab from the top of a beer can as a ring.

[quote name='AngellicLulu']When you have minimal friends like myself, you tend to cling to the ones you have, that still talk to you.[/QUOTE]
It's the quality of friends, not the quantity.

In teh r/l, I can count my friends on, like, two fingers.

[quote name='dcfox']Just to screw you over and going to go back and delete all my posts.[/quote]

Good idea. I think I'll do the same. Muhahhahahaha!

[quote name='dcfox']Just to screw you over and going to go back and delete all my posts.[/QUOTE]

What a vengeful fox. Are you lonely?

[quote name='dcfox']Just to screw you over and going to go back and delete all my posts.[/quote]
fuck you! :cry:

It's only 482 now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back