The OTT for Mod campaign

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Pancake Rabbit']I've decided that from now on at parties I'm introducing myself as Bruce Dickinson. I did this last night and I don't think anyone realized that I did, in fact, require more cowbell. However, if I do find a girl who is familiar with the SNL sketch I have decided I will marry her on the spot, using a tab from the top of a beer can as a ring.[/quote]

You don't seem like the type who would listen to/know much about Iron Maiden. Or am I missing something here?

[quote name='Liquid 2']Hm...what's 482 minus my 49 posts?[/QUOTE]
MATH!

[quote name='Rocko']:cry:[/QUOTE];)

I'm not really going to waste my time deleting all my posts.
I should probably start all the reading I've got to do.

[quote name='prmononoke']That was good. Dude, you posted some punk song a bunch of OTTs ago. It had to be well over a month ago. You wouldn't happen to recall what it was, would you? I know I liked it.[/quote]
Did it have something to do with shopping or a grocery store?

[quote name='Liquid 2'];)

I'm not really going to waste my time deleting all my posts.
I should probably start all the reading I've got to do.[/quote]
If I were a mod this is what I would be doing with my time: screwing people over.

[quote name='Rocko']Did it have something to do with shopping or a grocery store?[/quote]

I don't remember anything about it. It was good though, IIRC.

[quote name='prmononoke']I don't remember anything about it. It was good though, IIRC.[/quote]

Someone posted some grocery store one or something.

Who the fuck is deleting their posts now?

[quote name='tiredfornow']I'm so hungry and I smell something cooking, but I won't be able to eat it for another 30 minutes. :([/quote]

What's cooking?

[quote name='AngellicLulu']When you have minimal friends like myself, you tend to cling to the ones you have, that still talk to you.[/quote]So his conversation makes up for the fact that he treats you bad enough that you see yourself as a doormat? Not to be heartless, but that doesn't seem like much of a friend.

[quote name='Strell']I am saying this to be helpful, not mysogynistic, but this is one of those things us men cannot understand about women. [/quote]It isn't hateful when it's said out of truth, concern and compassion. A fact is a fact.

Even when YOU say it.

[quote name='Pancake Rabbit']If it's for the genesis you should.[/QUOTE]
Yeah, well... my Genesis is broken and in my dresser drawer.

Wow. Slow OTT. Or should I say:

Wwwwooooooowwwwwwwwww... Sssslllllllloooooowwwwwwwwww OTTtttttttttttttt.

[quote name='Rocko']What's cooking?[/quote]

well I smelled the flour tortillas a few minutes ago, then rice, and now I'm smelling some sort of seasoned beef.. I'm guessing there'll be some tacos up on the table w/ beans and rice or something soon.

[quote name='Scobie']Wow. Slow OTT. Or should I say:

Wwwwooooooowwwwwwwwww... Sssslllllllloooooowwwwwwwwww OTTtttttttttttttt.[/QUOTE]There are a bunch of new posts, its just that people are deleting their old posts so that this OTT will never end to spite Rocko :lol:.

[quote name='Liquid 2']There are a bunch of new posts, its just that people are deleting their old posts so that this OTT will never end to spite Rocko :lol:.[/quote]
This is post #455 if that's any indication of what's happening :lol:

[quote name='Rocko']fuck you! :cry:

It's only 482 now.[/quote]

[quote name='Liquid 2']Oh, is anyone else's top artists list for last week not updating on Last.fm?[/quote]

Mine always updates at 12:01 AM Monday morning

[quote name='Liquid 2']Oh, is anyone else's top artists list for last week not updating on Last.fm?[/QUOTE]

Sometimes it takes a little longer to update. Once it didn't update until Thursday for me.

[quote name='dcfox']This is post #455 if that's any indication of what's happening :lol:[/quote]

...Except it's actually #491?

[quote name='dcfox']You can curse me out when I snipe the OTT from right underneath you :lol:[/QUOTE]:rofl:

Feeling sadistic today, dc?

So yeah I survived last night, but it really was close. I saw this girl evacuating her intestines through her mouth in some dudes yard and I almost died laughing at her. Then later it came back to bite me in the ass as I threw up, but it was a long, long night of drinking and mad fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back