The OTT for Mod campaign

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Demolition Man']but damn I wouldn't touch that GH even if it was free.[/quote]

I hope that's an exaggeration.

[quote name='Rocko']I shall cut a slice of a cake I recently baked, then proceed to eat said slice.

Starting... now.[/quote]

What kind of cake?

Also, the buddy thing serves no purpose whatsoever? Is there actually, literally, nothing accomplished by adding someone as a buddy? This is an actual question, as I'm quite curious.

I wonder if Shrike was still mod if naes would of been Shriked by now....

[quote name='prmononoke']Also, the buddy thing serves no purpose whatsoever? Is there actually, literally, nothing accomplished by adding someone as a buddy? This is an actual question, as I'm quite curious.[/quote]

I believe that the buddy list will allow you to privately send a PM to everyone on your buddy list. Outside of that its purely an e-Penis thing.

[quote name='prmononoke']Also, the buddy thing serves no purpose whatsoever? Is there actually, literally, nothing accomplished by adding someone as a buddy? This is an actual question, as I'm quite curious.[/QUOTE]It does absolutely nothing.
edit: Well, I guess it does serve a purpose.

Chocolate cake.

It has coffee in it, though, but isn't a coffee cake. The coffee must achieve something though. But it definitely doesn't taste like coffee.

[quote name='Demolition Man']I would trade mine if you got a copy of "Castlevania: Dawn Of Sorrow" for the DS. I can't find it around here unless if its that god awful ugly GH edition. I don't mind GH editions when its just a small banner or whatever..... but damn I wouldn't touch that GH even if it was free.[/quote]

DoS? You can try to pry the copy chika found me for valentine's day out of my cold dead hands. But I still don't think you'd get ahold of it. Definitely my favorite DS game ever. Not going anywhere... especially not for SM64DS.

Thanks though. ;)

...Where's rabbitt been?

I've gotten back into GHII again lately, and as much as I hate the thought of buying the 80s edition for a full $50, I'm really considering it now.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']DoS? You can try to pry the copy chika found me for valentine's day out of my cold dead hands. But I still don't think you'd get ahold of it. Definitely my favorite DS game ever. Not going anywhere... especially not for SM64DS.

Thanks though. ;)[/QUOTE]

Totally understandable. I remember seeing the GH version at one store around here not that long ago (TRU I think). That god awful cover however its a major turnoff for me.

I still need to finish Portrait Of Ruin btw.... I'm at the final boss but I keep getting my ass handed to me. Most likely I need to finish a few of the side missions before I even have a chance to beat him.

[quote name='Demolition Man']I wonder if Shrike was still mod if naes would of been Shriked by now....

I believe that the buddy list will allow you to privately send a PM to everyone on your buddy list. Outside of that its purely an e-Penis thing.[/quote]

Oh. That doesn't really seem that useful.

[quote name='Rocko']...Where's rabbitt been?

I've gotten back into GHII again lately, and as much as I hate the thought of buying the 80s edition for a full $50, I'm really considering it now.[/QUOTE]He popped into that one thread with the guy who's doing a comic earlier tonight. That's the first I've seen of him in ages though.

[quote name='Demolition Man']Totally understandable. I remember seeing the GH version at one store around here not that long ago (TRU I think). That god awful cover however its a major turnoff for me.

I still need to finish Portrait Of Ruin btw.... I'm at the final boss but I keep getting my ass handed to me. Most likely I need to finish a few of the side missions before I even have a chance to beat him.[/quote]

I would've taken the GH version, if I had to... but I didn't, chika found me a mint copy on eBay. best gf ever.

I don't remember the final boss being so bad in PoR... and I didn't even get that far in the big supplemental dungeon.

[quote name='Rocko']...Where's rabbitt been?

I've gotten back into GHII again lately, and as much as I hate the thought of buying the 80s edition for a full $50, I'm really considering it now.[/quote]
Really? Were you even alive in the 80s? Cause most 80s music sucks. And the 80s music that doesn't suck? It's not on GH:Encore.

Personally, I can't justify buying it for $50 when there are only 3 songs I'd truly enjoy (What I Like About You, Round and Round, Balls to the Wall)... and there's only 30 tracks total (no bonus tracks).

My buddy had a great idea for a GH spinoff though... GH Encore: British Invasion. I'd be all over that... or maybe if they made a late 60s/early 70s classic rock edition.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Really? Were you even alive in the 80s? Cause most 80s music sucks. And the 80s music that doesn't suck? It's not on GH:Encore.[/quote]
Wrong.

Iron Maiden, Dio, Anthrax, Dead Kennedys, Judas Priest, X, and various others are on there. Not only does much 80s music rock (mainly the punk and non-hair metal), it also happens to be on the game.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']I would've taken the GH version, if I had to... but I didn't, chika found me a mint copy on eBay. best gf ever.[/quote]

Nice. I'm checking eBay right now. There's a nice amount of copies but sadly most of them don't state which version is up for sale.

I don't remember the final boss being so bad in PoR... and I didn't even get that far in the big supplemental dungeon.

It wouldn't be so bad if I had honed a little better on having both players in use at the same time prior to the final boss. I used Johnathon about 99% of the game since most of the game really emphasised on his weapon's strengths anyways.

[quote name='Demolition Man']Nice. I'm checking eBay right now. There's a nice amount of copies but sadly most of them don't state which version is up for sale.

It wouldn't be so bad if I had honed a little better on having both players in use at the same time prior to the final boss. I used Johnathon about 99% of the game since most of the game really emphasised on his weapon's strengths anyways.[/quote]

I dunno what chika did to find this copy, but it was fucking mint. Some SU student was just liquidating his stock of DS games, so she got it for a steal too ($20ish shipped, I think).

As for PoR, I too used Johnathan the whole time. There's a special he has though... the combination of that and figuring out the pattern, I told the final boss challenge where to stick it. :)

[quote name='prmononoke']Wrong.

Iron Maiden, Dio, Anthrax, Dead Kennedys, Judas Priest, X, and various others are on there. Not only does much 80s music rock (mainly the punk and non-hair metal), it also happens to be on the game.[/QUOTE]No ELO on your list? Shame on you.

[quote name='Rocko']I'm almost on page 3 of top posters. Huh.

I don't know if I should be proud or ashamed.

I think the latter.[/QUOTE] I wonder, when I decide to leave CAG, if someone would be willing to buy my account and inherit my place in the hall of fame/shame. :whistle2:k :lol:

[quote name='Liquid 2']No ELO on your list? Shame on you.[/quote]
They aren't on the game. If I was listing 80s artist in general, trust me, I could of come up with a lot more. Most of my favorite bands formed/became popular in the 80s.

Bad Religion, Iron Maiden, Metallica, etc. The 80s was pure gold.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']I dunno what chika did to find this copy, but it was fucking mint. Some SU student was just liquidating his stock of DS games, so she got it for a steal too ($20ish shipped, I think).[/quote]

:rofl:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Castlevania-Daw...8QQihZ016QQcategoryZ62053QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

I smell a shrink wrap job here. If you look at the photo the shrink wrap looks very loose and not well shrunk.

As for PoR, I too used Johnathan the whole time. There's a special he has though... the combination of that and figuring out the pattern, I told the final boss challenge where to stick it. :)

If I can ever muster up the energy I'll have to figure those two out. Kick ass game otherwise. Glad I got it when CC had it sale for $20.

I just need more Guitar Hero goodness. But I got GHII for $40 whhen it launched, with bonus tracks, so $50 for this is way too much. I hope it'll be on sale, because if not, it looks like I'll have to wait until GHIII.

Also, Demoman, some games really are shrinkwrapped like that. Nanostray comes to mind.

I'm not too huge on the lineup for GH 80s to be honest. Had this one been released for $30 then I might of bought it. But for $50... meh I'll pass on it until it gets an markdown.

After browsing the PSP section the last few days, I think I'm going to buy that new PSP when it launches instead of waiting and hoping for some kind of deal on BF or something.

Speaking of BF, last BF sucked. I didn't even go out.

[quote name='Graystone']fuck me thats a ton of shit. But unless you know this person sub I'm going by the rules of internet and call bs.[/quote]

Well he's commented her myspace, and he talked about this earlier today, and why would anyone lie about that shit anyway?

[quote name='Graystone']fuck me thats a ton of shit. But unless you know this person sub I'm going by the rules of internet and call bs.[/QUOTE] You're pretty cynical for a fat guy. Aren't you supposed to be jolly? :lol:

Yeah, I know her.
[quote name='Rocko']Damn.

However, that's a girl you might one day be in relations with?

*saves teh pix*[/QUOTE] :roll: :lol:

[quote name='Rocko']Well he's commented her myspace, and he talked about this earlier today, and why would anyone lie about that shit anyway?[/QUOTE]

I didn't go through her profile like you. I just read the link. And people would lie about that shit for attention plain, and simple.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']You're pretty cynical for a fat guy. Aren't you supposed to be jolly? :lol:
[/QUOTE]

Cynical or not gullible? No really though I said if you didn't know her. If it was someone random person you were linking to then I called bs. It was by the rules of the internet. Not my doing.

[quote name='Graystone']I didn't go through her profile like you. I just read the link. And people would lie about that shit for attention plain, and simple.[/quote]

Go through? It's not like I dallow'd her, just clicked one link. ;)

[quote name='Graystone']I said if you didn't know her. If it was someone random person you were linking to then I called bs. It was by the rules of the internet. Not my doing.[/QUOTE] That's alright, I know how it is with these things.

Still, jolly up Ox. :lol:

[quote name='Rocko']Sub, how long as it been since you've changed your sig?[/QUOTE] I don't know. Months. Why?

I've been meaning to do that soon ...

Just curious since you mentioned changing it earlier, and I just looked at it and realized I don't really remember it ever being different.

[quote name='Demolition Man']Not all of us are lucky to have an avatar done by WSB. ;)[/quote]

And luckily avatars =/= sigs. ;)

[quote name='Rocko']Go through? It's not like I dallow'd her, just clicked one link. ;)[/QUOTE]

Oh you were dallowing her, a little *fapfapfap* action unh?

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']That's alright, I know how it is with these things.

Still, jolly up Ox. :lol:[/QUOTE]

I'm jolly. I was just saying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back