The OTT for Mod campaign

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Kayden']Everyones being WSB'd but me. =([/quote]

Not just you, boss.

I take it he just wanted to draw ackbar and rocko and thus sixers/ackbar benefited from the artists muse or something.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']This has nothing to do with jelly!
How thick are the walls? And do you like cats? :lol:[/quote]Haha, no idea on the walls, but he looks scary. He's one of the tough looking gay guys.

And yeah, she has a cat, she requires that you pet him.

Frost: Haven't seen a picture of her. I do hope for the milf type. ::crosses fingers::

Oh I know all kinds of things about you. Pretty creepy, huh?
[quote name='dallow']And yeah, she has a cat, she requires that you pet him.[/QUOTE] :lol:

[quote name='corrosivefrost']sometimes older women can be sexy... how's the english teacher rate?[/QUOTE]

They had an absolute milf on cspan this afternoon. She was a host of some event in a book store. She may have been 40ish but she was Halle Beery Hot fortyish.

My cable box just started acting up again. Drat. Gave me the same, "HDMI is compromised, will not show via hdmi out. I'm going to try switching some more cables. Try different brands and quality. But I finally got everything setup, and I haven't had any more problem since seven, and it craps out again.

Arcade Fire is on SNL tonight, didn't catch it originally. Hope one of the two songs is from Funeral.

I had forgotten how bad SNL can get though.

Should I sell my 3.51 M33 PSP w/ a 1GB for $170 CAD on Craigslist?

Also, since I'm such a newb to Canada (even though I've been here for a year and a half), is there any way to tell if money is counterfeit?

[quote name='dallow']Haha, no idea on the walls, but he looks scary. He's one of the tough looking gay guys.[/quote]
?

Rocko didn't play on WMP, but I dled divx and it plays in that. Conveniently it looks like that will also burn them to a dis if I wish, although I'm assuming it'll just burn the files over, not do whatever the hell is needed to make them playab;e on a DVD player.

[quote name='Rocko']Rocko didn't play on WMP, but I dled divx and it plays in that. Conveniently it looks like that will also burn them to a dis if I wish, although I'm assuming it'll just burn the files over, not do whatever the hell is needed to make them playab;e on a DVD player.[/quote]
What file type is it?

Get VLC, K-Lite or CCCP. Much better than DivX.
[quote name='Rocko']Rocko didn't play on WMP, but I dled divx and it plays in that. Conveniently it looks like that will also burn them to a dis if I wish, although I'm assuming it'll just burn the files over, not do whatever the hell is needed to make them playab;e on a DVD player.[/quote]

[quote name='Rocko']Rocko didn't play on WMP, but I dled divx and it plays in that. Conveniently it looks like that will also burn them to a dis if I wish, although I'm assuming it'll just burn the files over, not do whatever the hell is needed to make them playab;e on a DVD player.[/QUOTE]http://www.cccp-project.net

DL that codec pack and install it with Media Player Classic (its included) and you will never have another problem playing a video again.

[quote name='dallow']Seinfeld guys right? :D[/quote]
Yep. If these are the kind of guys you're dealing with you should be very careful :lol:

I hope you don't mind your PC getting raped.
[quote name='Rocko']I dled that CCCP thing, but I think I'll stick with using divx unless I run into a problem.[/quote]

[quote name='naes']I hope you don't mind your PC getting raped.[/QUOTE]I've been using CCCP for 4 years and I've never had a problem.

I was talking about DivX in that particular quote.

CCCP is the best for playing anything that's animated, but when it comes to other files, it can't render it.
[quote name='Liquid 2']I've been using CCCP for 4 years and I've never had a problem.[/quote]

[quote name='naes']I was talking about DivX in that particular quote.

CCCP is the best for playing anything that's animated, but when it comes to other files, it can't render it.[/QUOTE]
Yes it can...every TV show, every movie, hell, everything I've DLed works great.
CCCP has taken everything I've thrown at it with ease.

[quote name='dallow']Who the hell is Naes?[/QUOTE]
An idiot who wandered in from 4chan. Check out SS4Brolly's thread for evidence,

Tell me if it plays this.
[quote name='Liquid 2']Yes it can...every TV show, every movie, hell, everything I've DLed works great.
CCCP has taken everything I've thrown at it with ease.[/quote]

There are other shitholes of the internet other than 4chan.
[quote name='Liquid 2']An idiot who wandered in from 4chan. Check out SS4Brolly's thread for evidence,[/quote]

There are other shitholes of the internet other than 4chan.
[quote name='Liquid 2']An idiot who wandered in from 4chan. Check out SS4Brolly's thread for evidence,[/quote]

Can you honestly say that DivX Player is just as good as MPC? DivX uses way too much memory.
[quote name='Liquid 2']It won't. Naes has no idea what he's talking about.[/quote]

[quote name='naes']Can you honestly say that DivX Player is just as good as MPC? DivX uses way too much memory.[/QUOTE]I'm talking about CCCP, but assuming your computer doesn't suck balls, DivX shouldn't be a problem either.

Rocko and I were talking about DivX. :roll:

Whether or not your computer sucks balls or not, there's no excuse to be using a media player that is such a memory whore.
[quote name='Liquid 2']I'm talking about CCCP, but assuming your computer doesn't suck balls, DivX shouldn't be a problem either.[/quote]

[quote name='naes']Rocko and I were talking about DivX. :roll:

Whether or not your computer sucks balls or not, there's no excuse to be using a media player that is such a memory whore.[/quote]

People actually use the DivX player? WTF?!

[quote name='dallow']Exactly, his posts are annoying me and disrupting the delicate beauty that is the OTT.[/QUOTE]

Go to your User CP that is on the upper right of this page then to the Friends/Ignore on the far left of that page. Put naes on your ignore list. Problem solved. :D

...When I'm watching Rocko, I'm not doing anything else. And when I'm doing something else, DivX won't be open, so memory hogging shouldn't be an issue.

[quote name='Demolition Man']Go to your User CP that is on the upper right of this page then to the Friends/Ignore on the far left of that page. Put naes on your ignore list. Problem solved. :D[/quote]
I've got a faster method, click on the avatar, then click "add to ignore list." Confirm and you're done.

Meh.
[quote name='Rocko']...When I'm watching Rocko, I'm not doing anything else. And when I'm doing something else, DivX won't be open, so memory hogging shouldn't be an issue.[/quote]

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']I've got a faster method, click on the avatar, then click "add to ignore list." Confirm and you're done.[/quote]

I've been lobbying for that function to be added to the drop down menu that appears when you click a user's name. Add to buddy list is in the menu and that option is fucking useless.

Make it easier for me to block the annoying assmonkeys who deserve it.

You could always go here.
[quote name='FriskyTanuki']I've got a faster method, click on the avatar, then click "add to ignore list." Confirm and you're done.[/quote]

[quote name='corrosivefrost']I've been lobbying for that function to be added to the drop down menu that appears when you click a user's name. Add to buddy list is in the menu and that option is fucking useless.

Make it easier for me to block the annoying assmonkeys who deserve it.[/QUOTE]The buddy list option should be removed as it's completely fucking useless. But for now, I shall walk down the path described by Frisky once again.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Anyone up in this bitch have a mint copy of Super Mario 64 DS for trade/sale?[/QUOTE]

I would trade mine if you got a copy of "Castlevania: Dawn Of Sorrow" for the DS. I can't find it around here unless if its that god awful ugly GH edition. I don't mind GH editions when its just a small banner or whatever..... but damn I wouldn't touch that GH even if it was free.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back