The OTT for Mod campaign

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got back from Best Buy. Wasn't planning on buying anything, but Weeds Season 1 was on sale for $20 and I'd heard great things, so I bought it blind.

BTW, BB needs to start...um... actually having sales on video games.

[quote name='lordwow']Just got back from Best Buy. Wasn't planning on buying anything, but Weeds Season 1 was on sale for $20 and I'd heard great things, so I bought it blind.
[/QUOTE]

That's the best show on tv right now. Can't wait for season 3 to start at the end of the month.

[quote name='Liquid 2']Ho-lee sheee-it. Eardrum has a release date: 21 August 2007.[/QUOTE]

Wait Eardrums not out yet?? I thought it came out in June.

[quote name='Pancake Rabbit']Wait Eardrums not out yet?? I thought it came out in June.[/QUOTE]
It was leaked in June, when there was still no release date, after another delay.
It actually has a date announced now.

So what exactly is utorrent downloading when it tells me I'm dling at like 0.2 kbps when I have no torrents dling? :whistle2:s

I remember she'd get all pissy if I'd mention she should add non Nintendo games that were part of a deal she posted. :rofl:

You know things like "Madden 04 (GC) $20 at BB" as the posted deal and she wouldn't change it when somebody checked and discovered all platforms are $20.

Hadn't seen it actually, but a bit too much for me. Probably a fair price for a sealed one.

You're already done with Puzzle Quest? :shock:

[quote name='wubb']Hadn't seen it actually, but a bit too much for me. Probably a fair price for a sealed one.

You're already done with Puzzle Quest? :shock:[/quote]

What's a good price? I'm not set. ;)

And I'm playing through it a bit now, but it just really isn't my cup of tea.

I'd say the same about you and Princess Peach, but it's teh sho0rtzorz.

RBF's new album is out: Monkey's for Nothin' and the Chimps for Free.

Haven't listened yet but they are on their own label now. They are coming here Friday and I'll be there.

Off for the evening. Sushi for dinner soon, 2 parties to go to, lots of drugs and alcohol. See you guys tonight/tomorrow if I'm still alive :lol:.

[quote name='prmononoke']Oh sweet, Streets of Rage online? That is one of the most kickass things I've ever heard.[/QUOTE]
Yeah, just finished playing SoR2 and SoR3 online.

It works really well.

I hear the 360 version of SoR2 will have 4 player support.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']Picked up Super Stardust HD last night and it's really fun. Barely beat Dallow's arcade high score. :D[/quote]Nice, you barely beat the arcade score I got after playing once. ;)

Oh, I'm going back just to smash it now.

I like playing Planet mode though.

[quote name='dallow']Nice, you barely beat the arcade score I got after playing once. ;)

Oh, I'm going back just to smash it now.

I like playing Planet mode though.[/quote]
Just for an update: I am currently killing that score. I'm on the second planet right now.

Edit: Finally died, so see if you can top the new score. I'm still below SeanR, but it's good for having the game for a few hours now.

[quote name='Rocko']So what exactly is utorrent downloading when it tells me I'm dling at like 0.2 kbps when I have no torrents dling? :whistle2:s[/QUOTE]Sending data to the RIAA and MPAA, I assume.

Wubb's uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuup?
wubbavatarjv9.gif

Don't look so sad, lil' shaver.

Man...

I upgraded to the DVR Comcast cable box. But for soem reason my pictuyre quality on HD isn't nearly as good. it's grainy.

Guess its going back monday and I'm going back to my Regular HD Box.

[quote name='jmcc']Sending data to the RIAA and MPAA, I assume.[/quote]

:lol:

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']Wubb's uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuup?
wubbavatarjv9.gif

Don't look so sad, lil' shaver.[/quote]

Damn, trifecta.

[quote name='Pancake Rabbit']my last three meals have been arby's, white castle, arby's. I should be dead.[/QUOTE]:lol:

Out of my ~10 pairs of boxers, 6 are missing and the remaining 4 are in the wash. The laundry gnomes are growing bolder by minute.

[quote name='Liquid 2']:lol:

Out of my ~10 pairs of boxers, 6 are missing and the remaining 4 are in the wash. The laundry gnomes are growing bolder by minute.[/quote]

Let's see... you have 10...

6 gone..

4 in wash...

6, plus 4, carry the one...

:shock:

Home from Lawrence. Good times, but I spent too much money, as I always do.

And damn, more bad news from comedian girl ...

I just now recieved the news that my older brother's (Garrett's) fiance, Cecille, was killed in a car accident last night. a merging car hit hers, and her car caught fire. she was burned to death. My brother had been with her since they were juniors in high school. They've been engaged since highschool graduation, but were waiting to get married until after graduating college....next spring. so now i know that i'm not gonna be doing much today and all previous plans have been cancelled. Please Pray for Cecille, ask God to welcome her to paradise. And please pray for my brother, ask god to help him get through this horrible pain. Thank you.

This just sucks so bad.

:cry: :cry: :cry:

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Home from Lawrence. Good times, but I spent too much money, as I always do.

And damn, more bad news from comedian girl ...

I just now recieved the news that my older brother's (Garrett's) fiance, Cecille, was killed in a car accident last night. a merging car hit hers, and her car caught fire. she was burned to death. My brother had been with her since they were juniors in high school. They've been engaged since highschool graduation, but were waiting to get married until after graduating college....next spring. so now i know that i'm not gonna be doing much today and all previous plans have been cancelled. Please Pray for Cecille, ask God to welcome her to paradise. And please pray for my brother, ask god to help him get through this horrible pain. Thank you.

This just sucks so bad.

:cry: :cry: :cry:[/quote]

Subby, I'm sorry to hear that! Your fam is in my thoughts, bud.

[quote name='PlumeNoir']Subby, I'm sorry to hear that! Your fam is in my thoughts, bud.[/QUOTE] Not my fam, a friend's fam. But still, thanks. I suppose.

Yeah syb confused me with the first one of those he posted as well. Burning alive in your car, what a horrible way to go.

I've been WSB'd!

[quote name='Rocko']Let's see... you have 10...

6 gone..

4 in wash...

:shock:[/QUOTE]

:rofl:

Well, the apartment was pretty bad, area wise.
I didn't even like driving through there.

I then drove over to the neighborhood I WANT to live in, but fear prices are just out of my range. Desired range anyway.
If I can avoid paying in the 600s for a one bedroom, I'd be happy. I can pay more, but I'd rather put that extra money to something else.

Maybe my expectations are too high.
I should probably suck it up, and just live in a generic apartment like everyone else.
But damnit I wanted something a little unique.

It's also a crummy day because I'm in week 3 of giving my ex-girlfriend the silent treatment and it really brings me down as we're such good friends.
But I won't swallow my pride and contact her.

Forget everyone.

[quote name='Rocko']Let's see... you have 10...

6 gone..

4 in wash...

:shock:[/QUOTE]Remember that episode of Rocko's Modern Life where his lucky shirt gets stolen and he has to dive into the washing machine to get it back :lol:?
I should really DL that show.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Not my fam, a friend's fam. But still, thanks. I suppose.
[/QUOTE]man, that really sucks. Good luck to your friend and their family.

dallow - suck it up and get a roommate. And if you want to stop giving your ex the silent treatment wouldn't you just have to respond the next time she tries to contact you?

[quote name='Liquid 2']Remember that episode of Rocko's Modern Life where his lucky shirt gets stolen and he has to dive into the washing machine to get it back :lol:?
I should really DL that show.[/quote]
Yeah. :lol:

I should too. They're sitting right there at Demonoid. :whistle2:k

And with a bit of research I'm sure I could burn them to disc and have a lovely collection of the best show ever.

[quote name='wubb']dallow - suck it up and get a roommate. And if you want to stop giving your ex the silent treatment wouldn't you just have to respond the next time she tries to contact you?[/quote]With a roommate, I could have such a nice big place..... I'm going to strongly consider it.

As for my ex and I.
Right now, it's a bit of a mind game. So she's not contacting me either.
We're both waiting to see who breaks first.

You just need to be clear with a potential roommate:

1. No messes in the common area.
2. No loud parties unless we both are down.
3. No eating my food out of the fridge.
4. I need a room with Northern exposure so the sun doesn't glint off my binoculars in the evening.

Sorry to hear about your families loss Subby.

I think I fixed my Tv issue. The picture quality did serously degrade. but I've switched some cables aroud and now the quality is back up to where it was. I'll guage more over the weekend and decide then if I should return the DVR unit.

I'm downloading stuff for my PS3. But I can't find any of the damn e3 demos. In the store, along the lower right, they list the MGS4 trailer as the number one download. When I click it, the headre bar displays the information for the trailer. But I can't find it any other method and I can't seem to get to a download bar. It's not in game trailers.

I just found the cashier from one of the places I went shopping today on myspace. Unfortunately she's in a relationship. Also her birthday is on Christmas, she plays the organ, and Rushmore is one of her favorite movies. :whistle2:k

In other words, bitch just got dallow'd.

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']I thought JimmieMac was the king of the dallows, seeing he would take pics from his apartment of women sunning at the pool in his complex.[/QUOTE]:rofl:
I'd forgotten about that shit.

Yeah. :lol:

I should too. They're sitting right there at Demonoid. :whistle2:k

And with a bit of research I'm sure I could burn them to disc and have a lovely collection of the best show ever.
All 4 seasons are on their way for me right now :D.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']I just found the cashier from one of the places I went shopping today on myspace. Unfortunately she's in a relationship. Also her birthday is on Christmas, she plays the organ, and Rushmore is one of her favorite movies. :whistle2:k

In other words, bitch just got dallow'd.[/quote]I like what I'm hearing!
I've been dallowing a new girl recently. Hmm, prospects look good.

The only negative, and it's a big one.
She has small child. I don't know about that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back