The OTT for Mod campaign

Status
Not open for further replies.
So one company I applied for a co-op spent 41 cents to send me a letter telling me they have forwarded my resume to the proper department head. They could of just sent me a fucking e-mail, or called?

[quote name='tiredfornow']You're killing me smalls.. more like you're killing my OTT. :[[/quote]

Oh come on, Nothing can kill the OTT!

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']I forsee the next OTT: "The Day Jkmetal killed the OTT."[/quote]

If I made an OTT or an OTT was named after me, I would probably be banned as to not sully the OTT's good name.

[quote name='Jkmetal']If I made an OTT or an OTT was named after me, I would probably be banned as to not sully the OTT's good name.[/quote]

Atleast you understand why you cannot be part of the OTT. :D

...as if I'm one to talk. :whistle2:$:oops:

[quote name='Jkmetal']Oh come on, Nothing can kill the OTT![/quote]

Oh, c'mon, don't be so hard on yourself. You're not nothing.

PS- We love you TFN. You ain't no noob.

Hey Rocko,
rockoavatarzq1.gif

Heads up.

[quote name='Rocko']I don't know what I did to get a WSB avatar. I feel honored. :lol:[/quote]
You two live in Florida. You should go over and thank him personally. How far away are you from Jacksonville?

[quote name='dcfox']You two live in Florida. You should go over and thank him personally. How far away are you from Jacksonville?[/quote]

Far. Let's check Mapquest real quick.

Mapquest says about 5 hours 19 minutes... which seems pretty damn quick considering it took me like 4 hours to get to Orlando.

I live in Southwest Florida, and he's all the way up top, to make a short story shorter.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Okay, I've got ubuntu installed. Now to get the video card drivers and then start copying over the stuff from my old hard drive. :whistle2:k[/quote]
Didn't you already have linux installed on your computer?

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']Nah. Just knockin' some rust off.[/QUOTE]

He's on fiyah. In related news, it's fucking hot. fuck you sun and fuck you polar ice caps.

[quote name='Liquid 2']Okay, there was one good thing about HP&tOotP. Luna Lovegood's character was amazing.[/quote]
Yes.

I thought it was good. Probably because I haven't read OotP since right before HBP came out, so plot changes were most likely lost on me.

I was surprised they didn't show the heavy, unopenable box at the Black house, though. Apparantly Rowling told the movie makers to include Kreacher because he will be important in book 7, and therefore movie 7. If that unopenable box is indeed Regulus (sp) Black's, and it does indeed contain Slytherin's locket, then you'd think that would also be important to the storyline.

Now that WSB has started to make AVs for the mid-carders I'm gonna have to go back to the JimmieMac classic version.

[quote name='JimmieMac']Now that WSB has started to make AVs for the mid-carders I'm gonna have to go back to the JimmieMac classic version.[/QUOTE]
Hey, I gotta keep these cats guessin'.

Maybe we'll work on a JMac Bankytar v.3 once my skills level up.

[quote name='Rocko']Yes.

I thought it was good. Probably because I haven't read OotP since right before HBP came out, so plot changes were most likely lost on me.

I was surprised they didn't show the heavy, unopenable box at the Black house, though. Apparantly Rowling told the movie makers to include Kreacher because he will be important in book 7, and therefore movie 7. If that unopenable box is indeed Regulus (sp) Black's, and it does indeed contain Slytherin's locket, then you'd think that would also be important to the storyline.[/QUOTE]
[quote name='Liquid 2']fuck Harry Potter and the OotP.

One would think that when making a movie based on a book, one would go through the book when writing the script as accurately as possible. Not with the OotP.
The directors literally made scenes up and cut out scenes with alarming frequency. Oh, and the fights at the end of the book? They changed those too. Apparently, wizards don't use spells when they fight, they turn into motherfucking ghosts and fly around looking menacing while making harmless pops of light that only damage the environment.
Terrible movie, just like the others, and yet, I never seem to learn and I'm going to end up seeing the sixth.[/QUOTE]

There's my previous rant about the movie, which I was obviously rather unhappy with.

Aw man. The rarely shown Highlander III is on tonight, but not until 3 in the morning. This is as bad as when God teased Moses in the desert.

OotP was a shitty book. The movie was better. [quote name='dcfox']Didn't you already have linux installed on your computer?[/QUOTE] Yes. New computer. Try and keep up. :lol:

[quote name='Liquid 2']There's my previous rant about the movie, which I was obviously rather unhappy with.[/quote]

...I know. I was just bringing up that specific point.

[quote name='Rocko']...I know. I was just bringing up that specific point.[/QUOTE]I was just showing why I was unhappy with the movie.

As for what you brought up, if it were a major part of the story, they wouldn't have left it out. I also think people are overly attached to the idea that RAB is Regulus Black, especially since Rowling has said that he's dead already and was nothing more than a mediocre wizard who got in too deep anyways.

But that heavy, unexplained box would be a good place for the locket, and she has said that RAB being Regulus was "a fine guess". At least she didn't debunk it.

And he may have gotten in too deep by going after horcruxes. ;)

[quote name='tiredfornow']You're killing me smalls.. more like you're killing my OTT. :[[/quote]

You mean our OTT. I should be credited in the OP!!! ;)

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']Hey Rocko,
rockoavatarzq1.gif

Heads up.[/QUOTE]
HOLY SHIT! It's like one of the 7 Wonder's of the World. I :bow: before the.

/Just saw that I'm beyond 5k Posts. H00ray me!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back