The OTT for Mod campaign

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Maklershed']I enjoy the 1up podcasts and how in depth in to E3 they get but its nearly unlistenable due to the fact that everyone talks to damn fast and steps on each other, they all pop their "P" sounds (especially the British dude), and the most annoying thing is that they all pepper their sentences with the word "like". They must collectively say "like" 300+ times in a single podcast.[/quote]
Even my mom says like after every other word. I think I only say it if I'm trying to explain something but am having a hard time.

[quote name='Kayden']Where to do you get all this lame shit?[/quote]
That stuff goes on in his head. :D

[quote name='Kayden']Where to do you get all this lame shit?[/QUOTE] My dreams are even more boring than my actual life. :cry:

The one time I had a dream about Scarlett, it was about running into her at Home Depot. :lol:

Listen to my theme song here:

[media]http://dolefulorange.com/stalk%20you.mp3[/media] Or, to download: http://dolefulorange.com/stalk%20you.mp3
(yup, had to host it myself)

That face you thought you saw, behind the fruit and veg
Those eyes that peered at you, from over your garden hedge
That shadowy moving figure, beneath the window ledge
That heavy breathing phone call from a man who's on the edge

I'm gonna st st st st st st st st stalk you
15 years ago when we went out I thought I warned you
I'm gonna follow you everywhere and then you'll love me

That crazy messed up person that you thought was in the past
Has come around to haunt you when you thought you'd seen the last

(rockin' synth solo)

I think dallow should change his title to

"I'll stalk you til you love me!"

(An homage to my favorite Tyson press conference.)

[quote name='wubb']I think dallow should change his title to

"I'll stalk you til you love me!"

(An homage to my favorite Tyson press conference.)[/quote]Due to a character limit, I had to trim it. :)

On another note:
I created this GIF last night of this girl I completely hate. A friend of my ex.

http://www.largeimagehost.com/HL/rXeeFr/jaws.gif

My first animated GIF.

[quote name='Kayden']I just bought a PS3 :cry:

I'm so weak.[/quote]
I assume you left your cock and balls in the bucket at the entrance of the OTT, correct?!

Off to the beach OTT, have a wonderful day.

[quote name='dallow']I just opened a random Spam friend request on myspace and it's this guy.
I was pleasantly surprised.

http://www.myspace.com/jimllsbrain

I used Ulead GIF Animator 5, I can send to you if you like.[/QUOTE] Here's the only GIF I ever made ...

animatedloopxz9.gif

[quote name='lordwow']Morning OTT, playing some R6Vegas THunt this morning.[/quote]

You SOB! I wanted to play that yesterday but now I am going to the beach. :(

Awesome, it is raining. I have 32 buckets collecting water right now, 25 of them are full. Once they all are full, I will have collecting about 100 gallons of water.

That's some pretty impressive water collectin', DK!

Anyway, it was a pretty successful night of gaming last night, but I gotta call out Pooky on the TMNT cockblock... way to crush thorbahn's hopes and dreams. :applause: About half of what we do is help each other get some of the dumber/harder achievements. When somebody calls something out, the team rallies and tries to pull 'em through. That's just good CAG XBL etiquette. Now we're gonna have to play that crappy game at least one more time to help him unlock it.

[quote name='Scobie']That's some pretty impressive water collectin', DK![/QUOTE]

Yea, the buckets only cover about 20 feet of the house. I can only imagine how much water I could collect if I used the entire house.

I think I might start asking the girls I meet what they dressed up as, for halloween, in say ... third grade. Princess / Fairy = FAIL. Witch / Ninja = WIN. I haven't decided yet on Gypsy. :whistle2:k

Heading to Lawrence. Catch ya later, OTT.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']I think I might start asking the girls I meet what they dressed up as, for halloween, in say ... third grade. Princess / Fairy = FAIL. Witch / Ninja = WIN. I haven't decided yet on Gypsy. :whistle2:k[/QUOTE]

Bizarre strategy, but who knows... it may work. If it doesn't, just keep about 30 yards from them, never talk to them, and take blurry cellphone pictures till your phone's memory is maxed. It's a proven technique.
Not necessarily to win a girl's heart, but to make the OTT laugh in a creeped-out kinda way.

Just had time to listen to dallow's theme. :applause:

And nice new title. :mrgreen:

[quote name='Strell']Off to Video Games Live concert.

I hope to reap many souls.[/QUOTE]

I loved it in DC. Should be a blast.

[quote name='Scobie'] but I gotta call out Pooky on the TMNT cockblock... way to crush thorbahn's hopes and dreams. :applause: [/quote]

If you and MNL hadn't gotten those 50 kills each, we both wouldve made 250 ;)

[quote name='zewone']Does anyone know if it's possible to play Genesis or SNES ROMs online?

I want to get play some beat 'em ups.[/QUOTE]
I've heard of it being done, with certain emulators.

Beyond that, I don't know any specifics.

[quote name='Brak']I've heard of it being done, with certain emulators.

Beyond that, I don't know any specifics.[/QUOTE]
I think I've found solutions to both consoles.

Just need to try it out.

[quote name='zewone']Does anyone know if it's possible to play Genesis or SNES ROMs online?

I want to get play some beat 'em ups.[/QUOTE]

The SNES emulator ZSNES has it built in, but that's only if you know the other persons IP.

You can download Zbattle which is basically a battle.net for ZSNES.

http://www.zbattle.net/

and I don't know what DMK is talking about as I've never had problem with lag, even on a game like Contra 3.

[quote name='Dr Mario Kart']ZSNES can do it. I tried it with Mario Kart a long time ago, briefly. Horrible, horrible lag. Unplayable for action games.

you type in IPs[/QUOTE]
Did you use ZBattle.net?

Looks like the Genesis netplay is hot fire, and the game I wanted to play:

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=chKDAWr2xwo[/media]

[quote name='zewone']Is that like Adblock for lame ass flash graphics?! :shock:

I need.[/quote]
Yeah, I just got it last night. But instead of selecting what you want to block, it auto-blocks all flash shit, and inserts a placeholder circular flash logo thing that you can click to make it viewable again if it's something you want.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back