The OTT for Mod campaign

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']Sorry to hear about your families loss Subby.

I think I fixed my Tv issue. The picture quality did serously degrade. but I've switched some cables aroud and now the quality is back up to where it was. I'll guage more over the weekend and decide then if I should return the DVR unit.

I'm downloading stuff for my PS3. But I can't find any of the damn e3 demos. In the store, along the lower right, they list the MGS4 trailer as the number one download. When I click it, the headre bar displays the information for the trailer. But I can't find it any other method and I can't seem to get to a download bar. It's not in game trailers.[/quote]
Okay, if you're having trouble finding the E3 stuff, when you go to the PS Store, go to the Games tab, click on the banner just above the tabs and you should be able to see all of the trailers. There aren't any E3 demos just yet, just trailers, but Sony's said that they're working on getting demos.

When you get to the trailer's page, you should just only need to click download, then press start to start the download, then you should be able to just set it to your download queue so you can download other stuff.

[quote name='dallow']She has small child. I don't know about that.[/QUOTE] How small?

The friend I was hanging out with today, she has a five year old son named Ares. He pretty much kicks ass.

[quote name='wubb']Ack - Are you connecting with HDMI? Just wondering what moving the cables around means?[/QUOTE]

I was connected vuia HDMI. But I moved my box from HDMI1 to HDMI3.

The readon I did that is that my cable box suddenly started saying HDMI security was compromised and stopped showing TV. So I switched it with my PS3. Right now I have....

PS3 -HDMI1 - Looks perfect so far, but hard to tell since I'm downloading trailers and demos now.
Upscaling DVD Player - HDMI2 - Looks great.
DVR HD Comcast Box - HDMI3 - Looks greta now.

Now, when I had my non-DVR box, I had that though HDMI3 too. Sinc ethe DVI-HDMI wasn't working on Ports 1 or 2,. So i think HDMI 3 is specificlaly geared for cable boxes or something. GBut the image looks greta now. When it was on HDMi 1, it was grainy. Really grainy. And there's no grain at all on my PS3 so I'm all good now.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']The friend I was hanging out with today, she has a five year old son named Ares. He pretty much kicks ass.[/QUOTE]With a name Ares, he'd damn well better kick ass :lol:.

[quote name='Liquid 2']:lol:

Out of my ~10 pairs of boxers, 6 are missing and the remaining 4 are in the wash. The laundry gnomes are growing bolder by minute.[/quote]
It's not the laundry gnomes. The horrible truth is I've been stealing your boxers. I'd offer them back to you but I'm sure you don't want them in the condition they're in :oops:

Here are soem pics of my new TV that I posted on AVSforum.

The first two is from the same show, HD and non HD. HD first.

http://home.comcast.net/~admiral.ackbar/philipstv/HD_sports_small.jpg

http://home.comcast.net/~admiral.ackbar/philipstv/SD_sports_small.jpg

Then here's a HD pic of The Boss.

http://home.comcast.net/~admiral.ackbar/philipstv/HD_the_boss_small.jpg

And an SD pic of a Jet Li Movie.

http://home.comcast.net/~admiral.ackbar/philipstv/SD_Jet_Li_small.jpg

Now the next is interesting. It's a pic from the Bab5 DVD set, upscaled to 1080P through my Philips DVD player. The upscaling player is great. Well worth the money.

http://home.comcast.net/~admiral.ackbar/philipstv/dvd_bab5_small.jpg

I also just recently took pictures of playign my wii and my PS2 before I traded it in. I'll post those later tonight if I have time.

[quote name='dcgnome']It's not the laundry gnomes. The horrible truth is I've been stealing your boxers. I'd offer them back to you but I'm sure you don't want them in the condition they're in :oops:[/QUOTE]:shock::drool::lol:

My four in the wash are finally dry and wearable, so I can finally get out of the rug bathrobe I've been wearing for almost 6 hours.

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']Here are soem pics of my new TV that I posted on AVSforum.

The first two is from the same show, HD and non HD. HD first.

http://home.comcast.net/~admiral.ac...ports_small.jpg

http://home.comcast.net/~admiral.ac...ports_small.jpg

Then here's a HD pic of The Boss.

http://home.comcast.net/~admiral.ac..._boss_small.jpg

And an SD pic of a Jet Li Movie.

http://home.comcast.net/~admiral.ac...et_Li_small.jpg

Now the next is interesting. It's a pic from the Bab5 DVD set, upscaled to 1080P through my Philips DVD player. The upscaling player is great. Well worth the money.

http://home.comcast.net/~admiral.ac..._bab5_small.jpg

I also just recently took pictures of playign my wii and my PS2 before I traded it in. I'll post those later tonight if I have time.[/quote]
Page not found.

[quote name='Rocko']I've got 1 on the way.[/quote]

Yay for 22 seeders and more than 250kbps, consistently.

Too bad this'll destroy my ratio.

[quote name='Liquid 2']With a name Ares, he'd damn well better kick ass :lol:.[/QUOTE] Word. :cool:

While he does kick ass, I am glad I don't have to be around him all the time. Kids are exhausting. :lol:

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Word. :cool:

While he does kick ass, I am glad I don't have to be around him all the time. Kids are exhausting. :lol:[/quote]
There's a dirty joke in there . . . :lol:

[quote name='Rocko']Yay for 22 seeders and more than 250kbps, consistently.

Too bad this'll destroy my ratio.[/QUOTE]
Man, I'm getting like 50 kbps on one season and 0 on the rest because theres like 16 seeders total (~4 per season).
I'm getting it from TV Torrents, btw.

Oh gosh, how pretentious are these floor plans?

carraberdeen.gif

[quote name='Liquid 2']Man, I'm getting like 50 kbps on one season and 0 on the rest because theres like 16 seeders total (~4 per season).
I'm getting it from TV Torrents, btw.[/quote]

I'm getting it from Demonoid, the only torrent site I use. I suck. :lol:

[quote name='Liquid 2']Man, I'm getting like 50 kbps on one season and 0 on the rest because theres like 16 seeders total (~4 per season).
I'm getting it from TV Torrents, btw.[/quote]Get them from torrentspy. They have more seeders.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']Looks like a train ticket to Bantown.[/quote]

The train already left - but hes back for a third time.
Though Gizmo just made a thread in the Offtopic area about an IM convo he had with him so i guess im not the only one getting PMd by this guy.

You're such a wannabe fan. I have all the episodes. On my own encoded DVDs. Even the banned and later-edited episodes. :lol:
[quote name='Rocko']I'm getting it from Demonoid, the only torrent site I use. I suck. :lol:[/quote]

[quote name='naes']You're such a wannabe fan. I have all the episodes. On my own encoded DVDs. Even the banned and later-edited episodes. :lol:[/quote]
Heh, not that big of a fan. Once I get all four seasons I suppsoe I'll look into getting them on DVD.

--

Something wubb said in PM reminded me- I saw a kid in the trading forum trying to sell Final Fantasy VII GH for $55. Does it really go for that much? I mean, shit, I have a non-GH copy that I've never played and don't plan on playing.

So my fiancee caved and turned the power on to my room-mates room when he came back the next day (yesterday). I was at my parents so I had no say. Now I can't rightly take it away again I'd look like an utter bitch. So we are going to talk to my room-mate and if progress is unmade than I am writing up a contract for him to obtain a job and give me at least 65% of his first two paychecks or he gets the boot by a certain date.

Oh and he ate my salami I had in the fridge for a recipe. The whole package in one sitting without asking. He's just asking for me to beat the shit outta him.

My fiancee and I had a fight because of him turning on th power last night too.

[quote name='Pookymeister']The train already left - but hes back for a third time.
Though Gizmo just made a thread in the Offtopic area about an IM convo he had with him so i guess im not the only one getting PMd by this guy.[/quote]
I guess there's a detour at Bantown just for him to Eyepea Bantown. :lol:

[quote name='AngellicLulu']So my fiancee caved and turned the power on to my room-mates room when he came back the next day (yesterday). I was at my parents so I had no say. Now I can't rightly take it away again I'd look like an utter bitch. So we are going to talk to my room-mate and if progress is unmade than I am writing up a contract for him to obtain a job and give me at least 65% of his first two paychecks or he gets the boot by a certain date.

Oh and he ate my salami I had in the fridge for a recipe. The whole package in one sitting without asking. He's just asking for me to beat the shit outta him.

My fiancee and I had a fight because of him turning on th power last night too.[/quote]
Damn. What you call being an utter bitch, I'd call being nice. :lol:

I think wubb's is more depressing now than it was before.

Also, Lulu, I don't see why you're letting him stay at this rate.

So I suck at being the bad guy, but then when I finally be the bad guy, my fiancee goes and fucks it up.
And my room-mate now is comfortable hiding in his room. Well, I guess it's better than hiding god knows where.

[quote name='Rocko']I think wubb's is more depressing now than it was before.

Also, Lulu, I don't see why you're letting him stay at this rate.[/quote]
He's on the lease. I can't legally kick him out. Though if I get him to sign a written contract, I should be covered legally for kicking him out.

[quote name='wubb']frosty - You like?

Deadbeat roomie, sounds like a blast.[/quote]

Yes.

I can understand banky hooking you up, like he did with most of the rest of the mods, but sixers/ackbar... what's up with that?

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Yes.

I can understand banky hooking you up, like he did with most of the rest of the mods, but sixers/ackbar... what's up with that?[/quote]

Interestingly enough, he did me and Ackbar before wubb.

[quote name='AngellicLulu']So I suck at being the bad guy, but then when I finally be the bad guy, my fiancee goes and fucks it up.
And my room-mate now is comfortable hiding in his room. Well, I guess it's better than hiding god knows where.[/QUOTE]Smoke him out. Just bust in early one morning wearing a gas mask screaming like a banshee and throw some tear gas into the room.
You technically won't be kicking him out; he'll be leaving of his own accord.

Karate Kid III is on rotation on HDNet movies.

If you want realistic motivation for characters in your movies this is definitely the one for you. Also there are some great 80s fashions. Daniel's love interest is wearing acid washed jeans rolled up above her big thick socks and with a thick sweater tucked into them. Why did this look go out of style?

[quote name='Liquid 2']Smoke him out. Just bust in early one morning wearing a gas mask screaming like a banshee and throw some tear gas into the room.[/quote]
And sadly that probably wouldn't wake him up. Though I fear he's dead since I haven't seen a light on ALL day. I'm so mad at him, he's taking advantage of me and he has the gall to be huffy about me treating him like a child. Well, don't treat me like a mother and I won't treat you like a child, simple as that.
By having me provide for you I'm one of two things,
Mother
Sugar Mama

Seeing as I don't get sex out of him, the latter is not the case for that room-mate ;)

This has nothing to do with jelly!
[quote name='dallow']Hmm, a gay roommate?
Or a 54 year old female English teacher?[/QUOTE] How thick are the walls? And do you like cats? :lol:

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']This has nothing to do with jelly!
How thick are the walls? And do you like cats? :lol:[/quote]

sometimes older women can be sexy... how's the english teacher rate?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back