The OTT for Mod campaign

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Eviltude']HOLY SHIT! It's like one of the 7 Wonder's of the World.[/quote]

I thought I had heard recently that they added new wonders of the world, so I looked it up on Wikipedia.

Apparantly a new list of 7 Wonders was created November of 06.

It includes the Internet.

What the fuck.

[quote name='Rocko']I thought I had heard recently that they added new wonders of the world, so I looked it up on Wikipedia.

What the fuck.[/QUOTE]The new list was announced on 7/7/07.
The internet is not on it. Some ninja's been messing around.

Random fact: when I visited Chichen-Itza, I got thrown out (within no less than 15 min) for standing on it. My parents liked to tease me about it until I started asking them who the only one in the family who has stood on a world wonder was.

[quote name='Rocko']I thought I had heard recently that they added new wonders of the world, so I looked it up on Wikipedia.

What the fuck.[/QUOTE]
I guess you just qisqualified yourself :lol:. Still, I wish My name was specific enough (and I was cool enough) to warrant a WSB avatar.

On another note, where has Chika been? I just made her grilled cheese and it's the best I've ever done. :bow: :applause: :bow:

Yeah, I know about those, but this says it was a different list made in 2006 by USA Today, revealed on Good Morning America, with the Internet on it.

[quote name='Eviltude']I guess you just qisqualified yourself :lol:. Still, I wish My name was specific enough (and I was cool enough) to warrant a WSB[/quote]

What did I disqualify myself for?

[quote name='Rocko']What did I disqualify myself for?[/QUOTE]
A WSB avatar.

I called you one of the 7 wonders in reference to the rarity of a WSB avatar. With you saying there was a new 7 wonders list, that made you seem less unique.

...:whistle2:k

I still don't really get it. :lol:

I guess I'm too tired to understand. I'm going to go kill some counter terrorists, then sleep.

[quote name='Rocko']...:whistle2:k

I still don't really get it. :lol:

I guess I'm too tired to understand. I'm going to go kill some counter terrorists, then sleep.[/QUOTE]
Counter terrorsts? As in good guys? Count me in.

/Edit/
I'm about 80% wasted right now. 100% is when you die, 85% is vomitting. 80% is apparently where you start MGS on Extreme.

[quote name='Eviltude']Counter terrorsts? As in good guys? Count me in.

/Edit/
I'm about 80% wasted right now. 100% is when you die, 85% is vomitting. 80% is apparently where you start MGS on Extreme.[/quote]Where in there is passing out? Better yet, where in there would passing out in your vomit be? That would be a terrible way to die.

Bed for me as well. I'll probably finish GHII on hard tomorrow (I waited all this time to bother playing hard career. I guess I just did hard quick play so much I forgot I never did career. And forget Expert. :lol:).

Night OTT.

hmmm, what an odd thing for Media Defender to do:

http://torrentfreak.com/media-defender-endorses-torrentfreaks-great-work/

Media Defender Endorses TorrentFreak’s Great Work
Written by enigmax on July 13, 2007

TorrentFreak’s recent articles about Media Defender have been viewed hundreds of thousands of times, surely proving beyond any doubt that they must be an incredibly popular company doing great things for the BitTorrent community. In recognition of our great work, Media Defender has re-directed its p2p.net domain to us, an action which has us bursting with pride.

Any of our regular readers here at TorrentFreak will appreciate the high regard in which we hold anti-piracy company Media Defender.
In the past we have delighted in the way they setup fake BitTorrent trackers and we have waxed-lyrical over their fake video download service, MiiVi. We were so disappointed when they closed it down almost immediately and were so surprised when our friends denied that they were going to do anything bad with the site.
Naturally, we were really concerned that we might have damaged the great relationship between TorrentFreak and Media Defender so we set out to try and limit the damage by publishing a puff-piece on their plans to get into the P2P business. After this, we thought we were getting back on the right track to repair our relationship, a situation close to our hearts.
After discovering that Media Defender spent thousands of dollars buying the prized p2p.net domain, we forgot all about their attempts to sabotage file-sharing in the past and suddenly and inexplicably realized that they must have been a friend of P2P file-sharing all along. We are so proud to have been a part of their success.
So imagine our unbridled glee this morning when we discovered that Media Defender (in a move which surely endorses us as the internet’s premier Media Defender news and information resource) has diverted its hugely expensive P2P.net domain to us, lowly TorrentFreak. Humbled doesn’t even come close. Money can’t buy this type of endorsement and to have Media Defender align itself with us in this way is simply a dream come true.
We have no idea what we did to deserve this huge honor but we hope that it somehow represents a ‘thank you’ for the great free PR we have brought the California-based company.
Even if you stop diverting to us at some point, we’d like to say “Thanks guys, we love you too” and we look forward to our invitations to your Christmas party
icon_smile.gif

Arrrrrrrrr!!!!

I forgot this before anyone tries their site

fuck if I know if this is true or not (not chancing it) but someone posted this in the comments:

27 Jul 14, 2007 at 07:33 by WARNING
PLEASE DO NOT TEST P2P.NET
MEDIA DEFENDER RECORDS IP INFORMATION, AND IT’S INTERESTING TO NOTE THEY DID NOT POINT THE IP DIRECTLY TO TORRENTFREAK, BUT IT ACTUALLY GOES TO THEIR SERVERS AND THEN IS REDIRECTED.
THESE GUYS ARE CROOKED AS SNAKES, BELIEVE ME, AS LONG AS THEY THINK YOUR UP TO NO GOOD THEY’LL TAKE DOWN YOUR IP.

I don't know which one is more win, the OP or the fact that Rocko finally switched his avatar to Rocko from Rocko's Modern Life.

edit: and it's a WSB avatar, fookin nice. Also I fully support the idea of a Demoman WSB avatar. The combination of WSB and Numa would probably blow up the internet.

Well, I went 5-1 tonight in beer pong and in total only 7 games were played before I left (had to watch the first game before taking over the table). I feel pretty good about the night. It was solid. Now it's time to call it a night.

[quote name='Predator21281']Dunno if that's either really blurry or that's how the tattoo was made.[/QUOTE]

I think if you have to shave an area that has long hair you shouldn't get a tattoo there.

[quote name='Graystone']I think if you have to shave an area that has long hair you shouldn't get a tattoo there.[/quote]

I hope thats not ass crack we are seeing there

Sleeping is for hookers and fat people.

Awesome, Shaun of the Dead is on Comedy Central.

Also Carne Asada Fries and Taquitos with Guacamole are awesome after a night of drinking.

[quote name='DT778']Sleeping is for hookers and fat people.

Awesome, Shaun of the Dead is on Comedy Central.

Also Carne Asada Fries and Taquitos with Guacamole are awesome after a night of drinking.[/QUOTE]

Sleep is the cousin of death!!!

Pick another pic of your girl tfn, that one's too risque. I appreciate the MS Paint effort, but that's too close to the line.

[quote name='Maklershed']Morning OTT. Whats up with everyone changing their avatars? It makes me want to change mine too.[/QUOTE]
Do it.

[quote name='Maklershed']Morning OTT. Whats up with everyone changing their avatars? It makes me want to change mine too.[/quote]

Don't... stay gold Ponyboy.

:twoguns:at you wubby, but I understand. I'll find something else. :booty:

[quote name='Brak']Do it.[/quote]
How bout a close up shot of goatse?

I dont suppose you got that tv yet did you?

[quote name='tiredfornow']Don't... stay gold Ponyboy.
[/quote]

Ponyboy? You dont have me confused with Hex do you?

[quote name='Maklershed']How bout a close up shot of goatse?

I dont suppose you got that tv yet did you?[/QUOTE]
Definitely do it.

And, no. It'll probably arrive on Monday.

I hope it fits in my entertainment center.

Man I went to sleep so early yesterday and now I'm awake, cant go back to bed and there's absolutely nothing to do. I'm making breakfast though. :D

[quote name='Maklershed']How bout a close up shot of goatse?

I dont suppose you got that tv yet did you?

Ponyboy? You dont have me confused with Hex do you?[/quote]
The Outsiders reference....... you're bustin' mah ballz here Mak.

[quote name='tiredfornow']Man I went to sleep so early yesterday and now I'm awake, cant go back to bed and there's absolutely nothing to do. I'm making breakfast though. :D[/QUOTE]
I don't have a fucking clue what time I went to bed yesterday.

I think I went to sleep at, like, 5 PM... and woke up this morning at 4 AM.

[quote name='Maklershed']So any more news about 360 price drops or new chip design consoles coming out soon?[/QUOTE]

It would be perfect for you if the core goes down to $199.

Since I've already typed it up ...

I just had a mini-dream, and for a minute or two, you were there.

Here's the sitch. I'm walking through a mall, to go to chipotle apparently. I'm going towards the foodcourt, and I walk by a circular booth, red. I look over, notice a cute girl in an orange shirt. Wonder if it's you. Before I have time to figure that out, you say hi. I go over, say hi, sit down. You're with a somewhat nerdy guy, short blonde hair, grey t-shirt. Eating pizza. The first thing you say is "bad haircut". I say "really? it's kind of messy" and I touch it, I hadn't showered that morning (odd, I always do). Then you say "how are you this fine morning?", to which I reply "morning? I don't think it's morning anymore". It's around one o'clock, by the way.

So then your friend starts introducing himself, but he's kind of mumbling and looking around so you get annoyed and just say "John Anderson, this is John Stanwith" (I was Stanwith) I don't say anything, because I'm not sure what just happened, but you seem to have a sort of mischievous smile on your face. He, and this really confuses me (not now, in the dream) holds out his left hand for me to shake. I hesitate, as I've apparently decided to help myself to the pizza (pepperoni) and being left handed, am holding the piece in my left hand. Finally I switch it over and shake his hand, which is somewhat limp.

I forget what he says there, it's starting to fade already. Which is exactly why I immediately got on here and started typing haha. So after that, you two were just kind of scooting back and forth together in the booth, for reasons I can't really place. But I remember thinking, in the dream, that it looked as though you were dancing somehow, and I laughed.

And that's how it ended. I'm not sure if that completely random bit of imagination interests you or not, but I thought it was strange of you to show up (it was the first time). I thought I'd share before it left me, so I hope you enjoyed the read in some way.

[quote name='dallow']I have a theme song now.[/quote]

Dallow man, dallow man .. spyin on all the girls he can .. there's no need to ever fear cause dallow man is lurkin near. Behind a bush with cellphone cam, he's the one with the sneaky plan. Dallooooooooooow mannnnnnnnnn.

Not bad makler!

I'll post the song in a bit. but here are the lyrics:

That face you thought you saw, behind the fruit and veg
Those eyes that peered at you, from over your garden hedge
That shadowy moving figure, beneath the window ledge
That heavy breathing phone call from a man who's on the edge

I'm gonna st st st st st st st st stalk you
15 years ago when we went out I thought I warned you
I'm gonna follow you everywhere and then you'll love me

That crazy messed up person that you thought was in the past
Has come around to haunt you when you thought you'd seen the last

(rockin' synth solo)

I enjoy the 1up podcasts and how in depth in to E3 they get but its nearly unlistenable due to the fact that everyone talks to damn fast and steps on each other, they all pop their "P" sounds (especially the British dude), and the most annoying thing is that they all pepper their sentences with the word "like". They must collectively say "like" 300+ times in a single podcast.

Where to do you get all this lame shit?

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Since I've already typed it up ...

I just had a mini-dream, and for a minute or two, you were there.

Here's the sitch. I'm walking through a mall, to go to chipotle apparently. I'm going towards the foodcourt, and I walk by a circular booth, red. I look over, notice a cute girl in an orange shirt. Wonder if it's you. Before I have time to figure that out, you say hi. I go over, say hi, sit down. You're with a somewhat nerdy guy, short blonde hair, grey t-shirt. Eating pizza. The first thing you say is "bad haircut". I say "really? it's kind of messy" and I touch it, I hadn't showered that morning (odd, I always do). Then you say "how are you this fine morning?", to which I reply "morning? I don't think it's morning anymore". It's around one o'clock, by the way.

So then your friend starts introducing himself, but he's kind of mumbling and looking around so you get annoyed and just say "John Anderson, this is John Stanwith" (I was Stanwith) I don't say anything, because I'm not sure what just happened, but you seem to have a sort of mischievous smile on your face. He, and this really confuses me (not now, in the dream) holds out his left hand for me to shake. I hesitate, as I've apparently decided to help myself to the pizza (pepperoni) and being left handed, am holding the piece in my left hand. Finally I switch it over and shake his hand, which is somewhat limp.

I forget what he says there, it's starting to fade already. Which is exactly why I immediately got on here and started typing haha. So after that, you two were just kind of scooting back and forth together in the booth, for reasons I can't really place. But I remember thinking, in the dream, that it looked as though you were dancing somehow, and I laughed.

And that's how it ended. I'm not sure if that completely random bit of imagination interests you or not, but I thought it was strange of you to show up (it was the first time). I thought I'd share before it left me, so I hope you enjoyed the read in some way.
[/quote]

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back