The OTT has an unhealthy relationship with ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Amblix']Trying to figure out what to invest/do with this extra $20,000 I got in my savings account.[/QUOTE]
Give me $300 so I don't have to pay for Brochella.

DFA1979 means I'll be there for Coachella.

I'd be more excited for Interpol, 'cept I already got tickets to see them on my birfday. :cool:

[quote name='guinaevere']want to pay my medical bills for my back? having no insurance and no income rocks and all, but yeah...[/QUOTE]

Ouch, I really don't know what I'll do after I get out of the military and don't have free everything for medical coverage.

[quote name='Ugamer_X']Give me $300 so I don't have to pay for Brochella.[/QUOTE]

Brochella?

Morning, OTT.

Hooray for 17 years olds who just get thier licence and the cost of auto insurance increasing 3X.

Time to shop around.

[quote name='Number83']Morning, OTT.

Hooray for 17 years olds who just get thier licence and the cost of auto insurance increasing 3X.

Time to shop around.[/QUOTE]

I think I need to start a savings account for auto insurance for my kids now. That way in 13 and 15 years respectively, I can afford it.

tumblr_lf8yp9sWf71qg4c5po1_500.gif

is this for real

[quote name='JohnnyFoxDarko']
tumblr_lf8yp9sWf71qg4c5po1_500.gif

is this for real[/QUOTE]

LoL that can't be real.. Cradle of Filth with Train lol

Festival Kinetik > All

[quote name='craven_fiend']I think I need to start a savings account for auto insurance for my kids now. That way in 13 and 15 years respectively, I can afford it.[/QUOTE]

Seriously! I don't have so much as a parking ticket, and when my insurance agent quoted me, I pretty much laughed in his ear. I know it isn't his fault, but it's crazy!

One thing that's funny about car insurance is that once you get a ticket or DWI, it doesn't matter if you have 20 years of a good record, it no longer matters. They jack up your rates. That happened to my Dad when he got his first and only DWI. Same thing applies to late credit card payments. I pay my bill on time every month in full, but if it's late in the mail 1 day, they're basically "fuck you" and treat you like a deadbeat and charge you fees. They won't excuse it.

[quote name='Number83']Seriously! I don't have so much as a parking ticket, and when my insurance agent quoted me, I pretty much laughed in his ear. I know it isn't his fault, but it's crazy![/QUOTE]

The funniest part is that some insurance companies will charge you for just *having* a 16+ year old in the house; the 16 year old can be unlicensed and non-driving, but they don't care, it's still a *risk*.

Morning all. I wish I were at home playing Just Cause 2. And jamming out to Nickeblack and Brooke Hogan.

[quote name='guinaevere']Mak isn't on? Crap, justin.tv/synth9 is back on. and they're doing Killers From Space right now. Argh.[/QUOTE]

ello ello! I just got that Film Crew episode for Christmas.

[quote name='Mojimbo']Mak legit goes to sleep at like 8.
[/QUOTE]

More like 10 but 8 isn't out of the realm of impossibility when I'm tired. :oops:

[quote name='ShinSolidus']So....That wasn't Batista on Monday? Not Steve Blackman on steroids, either? Huh...[/QUOTE]

I don't know what your statement is in reference to but Steve Blackman is the man. He puts on some great MMA events here in Harrisburg. I mientioned this on FB but I was wearing one of his Blackman MMA shirts the other day and a dude saw it and asked me if I wanted to join a fight club Lebanon. :lol:

[quote name='Maklershed'] words [/QUOTE]

Nothing to do with quoted, but it looks like you're off the hook. You should thank whomever decided to purchase the copy of Enslaved in question. :whee:

[quote name='corrosivefrost']The funniest part is that some insurance companies will charge you for just *having* a 16+ year old in the house; the 16 year old can be unlicensed and non-driving, but they don't care, it's still a *risk*.[/QUOTE]
They should probably start at 15, that's when had my first wreck, after sneaking it out.

[quote name='h3llbring3r']They should probably start at 15, that's when had my first wreck, after sneaking it out.[/QUOTE]

:whee:
___

Just Pre-Ordered a Nintendo 3DS from Best Buy with $65 in Reward Zone dollars...I'll probably just flip it in the first few days of launch.

I just pre-ordered mine from Amazon...also with the intention of flipping. I hope Nintendo pulls through and there's a shortage at launch.

I'll probably be wrong but I just have a feeling that the 3DS is going to be a collosal failure. I see it inititally selling like crazy for the first few months but I have a feeling the 3D fad is starting to wane already and that there'll be very little game support because it will be too hard to program.

I think, though, there's a difference between the 3d fad with tvs and such and the ds. Do you need glasses for the 3ds? You just need the system, right?

Think I might get my gf a Kindle for valentines day...if my Amazon credit would ever come in.

At least it would give her something to do.

[quote name='h3llbring3r']$20 Amazon GC for $10, sure why not. Thanks Big Mike![/QUOTE]

I'll buy it when I get home.

Do they email it to you, or do they send you a card?
I might use it on M$ points.

[quote name='2DMention']I'll buy it when I get home.

Do they email it to you, or do they send you a card?
I might use it on M$ points.[/QUOTE]
It'd have to be over e-mail, there probably going to sell over a million of them.

[quote name='MusicNoteLess']Requesting time off for Coachella.[/QUOTE]

We should all hang out, bro.

My friends already booked a hotel for the weekend.

I can't wait.

If anyone's in the S.F. Bay Area, I could use a hand with some upcoming press events. It's just involves getting hands on time with the preview builds and taking notes. Here are a few upcoming ones

Jan 20th - Crysis 2
Jan 25th - NFS Shift 2
Feb 3rd - Dragon Age II

These things tend to have an open bar so if you hold your liquor, more power to ya. I can probably give you a review copy of one of these games around the time of the game's release as thanks.

[quote name='MusicNoteLess']Most of my friends are going as well. Once I get approval, I'll be booking my room as well.[/QUOTE]

You may want to get on that sooner rather than later. My friend booked his room back in November. I think all of the motels are filled by now.

Looks as though I have a temp office job at my mom's work. It's working with the grant development department for Kentucky universities and colleges.

I'm sure the work will be fucking annoying bull shit but I guess it will be cash until something actually comes about, if ever.

Wow, I just got an email from a company I applied at several months ago asking me to come in for an interview next week. I had completely forgotten about the job until now. I need to figure out all of the details before I go in. I hope something comes of this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back