The OTT has an unhealthy relationship with ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Conan set was awesome! They were cool enough to let us bring our cellphones but they didn't allow any pics...I so wanted to sneak a pic of the set, but there was too many eyes and I didn't want to get kicked out. Anyways...it was a blast, I'll have to do this again sometime soon.

[quote name='guinaevere']
Oh sweet, I thought I was late. Happy Birthday, Mak.
[/QUOTE]

Thank you and a hearty happy birthday to you!

[quote name='LinkinPrime']The Conan set was awesome! They were cool enough to let us bring our cellphones but they didn't allow any pics...I so wanted to sneak a pic of the set, but there was too many eyes and I didn't want to get kicked out. Anyways...it was a blast, I'll have to do this again sometime soon.[/QUOTE]

Where did you sit? And how hot is Cameron Diaz in person?

Maklershed should probably have cheapyd change his name to Methuselah.

Speaking of Maklershed, I'm waiting on my check for $20, buddy. I'll even reciprocate by sending you this copy of Enslaved I don't want. :p

[quote name='JohnnyFoxDarko']Cameron Diaz irl looks like a dead space monster[/QUOTE]

How long was the space monster dead before it started to look like Cameron Diaz?

You tell me-
cameron-diaz-gives-the-finger_532x707.jpg

I agree. She looks terrible now.

She wasn't too good looking in Green hornet either.

She's 38, almost MILF age and will soon be too old for hollywood (see - Meg Ryan)

[quote name='2DMention']I agree. She looks terrible now.

She wasn't too good looking in Green hornet either.

She's 38, almost MILF age and will soon be too old for hollywood (see - Meg Ryan)[/QUOTE]

Personally, I've never thought she was good looking.
Her personality doesn't do much for me either, aside from making me want to punch her in the throat. :lol:

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Personally, I've never thought she was good looking.[/QUOTE]
She looked alright in that artsy soft-core stuff she did before her break and in The Mask.

[quote name='Eviltude']I think I'm going to buy ME2 on PSN. That way I won't have to buy anything on gameshare for a while.[/QUOTE]

How big is THAT download?

[quote name='craven_fiend']Afternoon, OTT!

Am I a bad person for wanting to ruin a surprise for my son? Like by telling him what we are taking him to on Thursday?[/QUOTE]

Don't ruin the surprise, unless he hates surprises. :lol:

[quote name='Maklershed']Where did you sit? And how hot is Cameron Diaz in person?[/QUOTE]

I sat on the very back, on the right side (facing the stage). It was good though, had a great view of everything...there really is no bad seat as it is a small stage.

As for Cameron...she looked pretty from where I was seating but when I looked up at the monitors and saw her face...not so much. Also, she's shaped like a board, flat on front and back. :/

------------------

Akbar...if you're around...are you going to get this Teefury shirt?

1293668358_bottom_trappy.jpg

[quote name='JohnnyFoxDarko']frosty i meant a monster from the EA video game Dead Space![/QUOTE]

I can see where you might think she looks like a necromorph.
But a decaying, decomposing corpse of a space monster paints a more accurate picture, I think.:cool:

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Don't ruin the surprise, unless he hates surprises. :lol:[/QUOTE]

I think he likes them. After all, he is only 3. I would regret telling him, as I'd be in the wife's doghouse and he would be super hyper until Thursday. Hell, his friend at daycare turned 4 a week or so ago, and he keeps asking if he is 4 yet. Guess I have to put up with that until October.

Oh yeah, Borderlands is addictive. And that was just playing solo!

I keep getting "Bad Image Error" due to avgrsstx.dll messages each time I start up anything. Google results seem divided between it having something to do with AVG anti-virus (that's what we use) and just remove and re-install or more complicated options.

[quote name='eldergamer']I keep getting "Bad Image Error" due to avgrsstx.dll messages each time I start up anything. Google results seem divided between it having something to do with AVG anti-virus (that's what we use) and just remove and re-install or more complicated options.[/QUOTE]
Are you running Spybot S&D in tandem with AVG? That happened to me not long ago and I had to reinstall both.

My PC died on Sunday...:whistle2:(

Its about 3 years old and it seems that the PSU just gave out. I opened it up and nothing looks fried, the PSU smells like an eletrical burn and that's it. I ordered a new PSU from NewEgg. I'm hoping that's all that's wrong :pray:

[quote name='LinkinPrime']My PC died on Sunday...:whistle2:(

Its about 3 years old and it seems that the PSU just gave out. I opened it up and nothing looks fried, the PSU smells like an eletrical burn and that's it. I ordered a new PSU from NewEgg. I'm hoping that's all that's wrong :pray:[/QUOTE]

And people say macs are a waste of money and don't last. I know a ton of people who've had to retire their PCs after 3-4 years.

My Dad's iMac lasted almost 10 years before it died - no problems. You get what you pay for..

Just Cause 2 is so much fun. It's like Red Faction but better.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Maklershed should probably have cheapyd change his name to Methuselah.

Speaking of Maklershed, I'm waiting on my check for $20, buddy. I'll even reciprocate by sending you this copy of Enslaved I don't want. :p[/QUOTE]

A) We're the same age

B) Sayyyyyy what now?

[quote name='h3llbring3r']You tell me-
cameron-diaz-gives-the-finger_532x707.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Ack!! What the hell happened to her? :/

[quote name='LinkinPrime']I sat on the very back, on the right side (facing the stage). It was good though, had a great view of everything...there really is no bad seat as it is a small stage.
[/QUOTE]

Noice. Did you punch those tuxedo kids in the face after the show?

[quote name='h3llbring3r']Are you running Spybot S&D in tandem with AVG? That happened to me not long ago and I had to reinstall both.[/QUOTE]

Don't think I am, no. I finally found an easy explination that showed me how to just disable the .dll from the autorun menu.

I used to know so much more about computers in the DOS days, these days it seems like I don't know how to get 'under the hood' at all.

[quote name='Maklershed']Noice. Did you punch those tuxedo kids in the face after the show?[/QUOTE]

I saw those fuckers when we were in line...and I so wanted to do so. :lol:

The people that were first in line had some signs up that read "Conan take our grandma out to Applebees"

I have no idea what the fuck that was for...but they didn't even get camera time :lol:

As for the tuxedo kids, the dude that warmed up the show before Andy and Conan showed up, totally ripped into them...it was great!

[quote name='Maklershed']
A) We're the same age

B) Sayyyyyy what now?
[/QUOTE]

(A) No we're not. You have like 13 birthdays a week. You're hundreds of years older than I am, buddy.

(B) I believe all your hype for Enslaved bought you into a "If you didn't think it was the Bee's knees, I will buy it off you for what you paid." :cool:

[quote name='LinkinPrime']I saw those fuckers when we were in line...and I so wanted to do so. :lol:

The people that were first in line had some signs up that read "Conan take our grandma out to Applebees"

I have no idea what the fuck that was for...but they didn't even get camera time :lol:

As for the tuxedo kids, the dude that warmed up the show before Andy and Conan showed up, totally ripped into them...it was great![/QUOTE]

You should relinquish all Team Coco paraphernalia. And then have someone give you the old Tokyo Sandblaster. :lol:

So my check engine light came on Saturday and I went to autozone today to use one of their OBD checkers. Turns out I have a P1506 error which is something to do with idle speed. Does anybody know if this is serious, or will it be ok if I don't do anything about it for awhile? Money is a little tight at the moment.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']I saw those fuckers when we were in line...and I so wanted to do so. :lol:

I have no idea what the fuck that was for...but they didn't even get camera time :lol:[/QUOTE]

#-o It's something you do with your manaconda.

http://www.tbs.com/video/conan.jsp?oid=233963 :roll:

[quote name='bluedotlounge']Got my 2nd (of 5) freelance pieces for GamesRadar published.

http://www.gamesradar.com/xbox360/r.../a-20110118155759456012/g-2011011815511531068

Not exactly Day One purchase material but I'm enjoying the opportunity & GR is under the same publisher was PCGamer, Official Xbox, Nintendo Power, PlayStation: The Official Magazine, among others.

My first GamePro.com piece might go up as early as tomorrow.[/QUOTE]

Congrats!

How do you get into freelance journalism for gaming sites like that? I can't imagine the pay is high, but it's something I'd love to do.

[quote name='Chika']#-o It's something you do with your manaconda.

http://www.tbs.com/video/conan.jsp?oid=233963 :roll:[/QUOTE]

He's been too busy looking out for the Scoliosis Twins.

[quote name='Bioshocked360']Wow, $35? Is that after fees? It seems expensive.[/QUOTE]Without. How much did they cost you? I got 3 of them for some tiny venue that I've never heard of even though it's 20 minutes away and it was still $120something. It was around the same last time.

z0qPml.jpg
...plus a $1 service fee from the record store I bought it from. (Fees would have been $4.50 for print at home tix, or $6.50 for hard tickets if I bought them from the website) Normally tickets aren't that much cheaper here, but it looks like Interpol has pretty sporadic prices for all their shows. Tickets for their Miami Beach show are $49 each.

I looked into going to Sundance this year, but it's pretty expensive if you want to do anything besides see films and most events are 21+. I've gone snowboarding in Park City during Sundance, and parking/traffic seems like a mess. I'd love to go though, in a couple years so I can really enjoy it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back