The OTT is too busy playing COD, please leave a message for the IMC after the beep.

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='lordwow']My 10 month old figured out that pressing the power button on the 360 makes the light turn on and off... not good.[/QUOTE]

Luc discovered that a long time ago. If I ever leave the cabinet unlocked he'll go over to it, open it up, then look at me and put on a mischevious grin until I noticed what he's going. As soon as I tell him "no" he turns it on and starts laughing.

[quote name='Maklershed'] And then I have a vertical line on my forehead above my left eye.[/QUOTE]

That's from them repeatedly dropping you on the floor as a baby.

[quote name='munch']Luc discovered that a long time ago. If I ever leave the cabinet unlocked he'll go over to it, open it up, then look at me and put on a mischevious grin until I noticed what he's going. As soon as I tell him "no" he turns it on and starts laughing.[/QUOTE]

What's it feel like to have spawned a demon? ;)

[quote name='h3llbring3r']So are you :cool: people who "bought" MW2 early risking the multi-player or are you just playing single player?[/QUOTE]

check their gamertags. if it's on there (and they have achievements, dated or not), they're probably already risking a ban. so to carry the thought, if they're playing single player, but have connected to live with their gamertag, they could be in for some fallout.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']check their gamertags. if it's on there (and they have achievements, dated or not), they're probably already risking a ban. so to carry the thought, if they're playing single player, but have connected to live with their gamertag, they could be in for some fallout.[/QUOTE]
*sigh* (is super jealous)

I think I'm going to try and flip a couple of DJ Heros to get one for free. I grabbed a few HEB ads yesterday, so I should be set at Wal-Mart or Target. You think I could get $100 each on craigslist?

Contractor is here doing spackle and tape. Jake's being so good. At first he kept trying to go see the contractor in the war zone, even though he can't make it down stairs on his own. Now he's napping on the floor not even flinching when the contractor comes upstairs to get more water or use the bathroom.

My cat is still limping. Vet said he was ok, gave him some antibiotic for the scratch he has and possible bite on his leg that we can't find.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']#83, where did you say you're buying Dragon Age: Origins from today? Reason I ask, is because Best Buy has a $10 coupon.[/QUOTE]

I pre-ordered the LE from Gamestop for all thier exclusive stuffs. It shipped yesterday and with any luck, it will be here by the weekend.

[quote name='munch']I think I'm going to try and flip a couple of DJ Heros to get one for free. I grabbed a few HEB ads yesterday, so I should be set at Wal-Mart or Target. You think I could get $100 each on craigslist?[/QUOTE]
Easily. I'm not that interested in another music game but would love to try it out, especially for the HEB price. You should do it, I might even buy your used one when you're done.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Anyone watching 'V' tonight?[/QUOTE]
I'm DVRing it. I want to get more firsthand feedback on it first before I commit any time to it. Seems it could go either way.

DVR-ing it

[quote name='h3llbring3r']I'm DVRing it. I want to get more firsthand feedback on it first before I commit any time to it. Seems it could go either way.[/QUOTE]

I figure, at worst it's a 4 week commitment, then I'll have forgotten about it when it comes back.

That would be pretty :cool: if Wal-Mart didn't pull some "limited quantities available" bullshit on those $200 Arcades w/$100 gift card.

[quote name='JolietJake']My cat is still limping. Vet said he was ok, gave him some antibiotic for the scratch he has and possible bite on his leg that we can't find.[/QUOTE]

Glad he's doing a little better. Animals usually limp for a while since they don't get the painkillers people do. Reasoning is that they need the little bit of pain as a reminder to take it easy since you can't reason with them like a person.

[quote name='munch']Did you get e74, or RROD?[/QUOTE]
RRoD. Before my system completely died, it would also freeze during games.

I did the X-clamps fix so I hope it holds, it's still working fine as of this morning.

Blu-ray players aren't that expensive anymore, st0neface. You can probably get a nice one for under $150 w/Netflix streaming built in. Only problem is it would probably have ethernet instead of built in wireless.

damn this toaster oven is one badass mofo. We haven't done a thorough cleaning since we got it (2 years ago :whee:) and it's had hardcore oven cleaner saturating it for 2 hours and it's just not givin it up. Only the door has come clean so far :bomb:

[quote name='manthing']Are your parents from Argentina?[/QUOTE]

Negative. Why? Do parents scar their children in Argentina?

DVRing

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Damn it, I just found out Amazon will not be hooking me up with release date delivery on MW2.[/QUOTE]

Why not? You have prime don't you?

I love how Mickey Gutierrez Ricardo Estrada de la Nino acts like he's actually buying Modern Warfare 2 from Amazon.

The test wasn't bad. I'd be happy with a B.

So BB has the best deal on Dragon Age? Do you need a coupon for the 10.00? Because I don't have a printer.

[quote name='Maklershed']Why not? You have prime don't you?[/QUOTE]

Yeah, they're throwing up some bullshit claim that I placed my order before RDD became available. I'm working with them via email, I'm still fighting it. They told me that I need to place a new order, but I got double ECA codes stacked to this one and I'm not doing that unless they can apply the 10% off x2 promotion to new order.

-----------

Yes, coupon is needed Sean. You can try to use your iPhone see if they take it.

[quote name='Maklershed']Were you just perusing the blogs:

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/blog.php?b=11194[/QUOTE]

Ha, actually, no. I bought some a couple weeks ago at BJ's and had it in the freezer.
487cba6f-00351-06b4d-400cb8e1

[quote name='h3llbring3r']So are you :cool: people who "bought" MW2 early risking the multi-player or are you just playing single player?[/QUOTE]

mutli, not using my real gamertag.

[quote name='craven_fiend']Ain't America grand?[/QUOTE]

I'll take it as long as I can continue to get 5 servings of Panera soup at BJ's for $9.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back